All Comments on 'Becoming His Prison Bitch Pt. 04'

by LittleKay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
AAAH!

It ended way too soon! I liked what you did with Ron being his keeper and how it took a little bit for his 'role' to shift. I especially liked how Dom let Kendall (Randall?) punish him and how you show Lexi's thoughts changing from bitter to bitterly accepting. And DC studying engineering and not telling Lexi and Dom's comment about he made DC a 'faggot'. AND the comment about if DC had been easier on him then Lexi wouldn't have been able to handle the changes as well as he did. I love how you keep this realistic! With the emotional ups and downs and the unknowns and snippets of information. Eagerly waiting for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MASON CAN BE MY DADDY

I'd love him to treat me the way he treats Lexi.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsabout 5 years ago
Re-read!!

I just reread these for about the 50th time! Just as pleasurable to read now as they were the first time! Can't wait for an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 *’s

It is unfortunate that you ended this series. I would’ve liked you to explore Lexus’ sexuality after he left prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grwat

Great story and writing and all the subtle hints and things to, wish it didn’t end here but all good things come to an end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay!

Excited for the next chapter! Poor Lexi needs his man back.

friskyboifriskyboiover 3 years ago

Oh a great sexy story mmmmm please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any further thoughts on finishing this series?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story; needs a conclusion. Will Lexi reunite with DC when he gets out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous