Becoming His Prison Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers

"D-daddy..." Lexus squirmed. It was such a strange request, but just him testing out the word had Mason's breath shuddering against his cheek.

"Say it... More feminine..." he whispered. "Soft..."

Lexus took a deep breath. He tested it out with his breath, letting out a soft whine. He turned his head to the side, feeling Mason's hot breath on his ear. "Daddy..." he whispered again, his voice higher in pitch this time, more of an erotic whisper. He bit his lip as Mason sucked his neck in response, releasing a moan of his own in the same effeminate tone.

"Oh Lexi..." he whispered, running his hands through his hair. He wrapped one arm around his waist and jerked his legs up around his hips. Lexus wrapped his arms around the man's shoulders and hung on as he was turned around to the bed. He sat down and pushed Lexus' shirt up over his head, his hands caressing his feminine body with rough hands.

Lexus straddled the man's lap, his head ducked to avoid hitting the bunk above him. In his lap, he started to roll his hips, pressing his groin against Mason's. Mason gave a moan, and a smile, his teeth grazing against Lexus' chest, encouraging him. His own cock grew hard against the mans already raging one, and still he felt a bit dwarfed. He'd never felt a man's cock against his before, and it made him want to play.

"Daddy can I touch your cock please?" he whispered in that soft feminine voice, running his hands down his chest, his stomach, to the waist band of his jeans. He slid his fingers under the elastic, feeling the heat radiate from his pelvis.

"Get on your knees, sweetheart." He said, his voice raspy and eager. Lexus grasped the top bunk as support as he stood and slowly lowered himself onto his knees. He immediately grasped the waist of his pants and pulled downward, and Mason lifted his hips to give him a better time with it. Lexus watched his cock bounce free. It was tall and pale near the base, but the tip was red and purple in color, and veins jutted out the side.

His cock looked just as desperate as Mason seemed for companionship.

He leaned forward, bathing the shaft with his tongue, inhaling the musty scent. He closed his eyes and was almost able to imagine it was a month ago and he was sitting between Darian's legs. He ran his fingertips around Mason's hips, grasping his ass as he took his cock into his mouth.

He expected for Mason to take control from him, and fuck his throat with abandon like he was so used to, but he didn't. Instead, Mason leaned back, enjoying the warmth of a mouth, his fingers gentle as they twirled his hair and stroked his arms. So, Lexus took his time, worshipping the cock in front of him.

After a few long minutes of Lexus losing himself on the cock in front of him, he felt a hand under his chin pull his face up. He could feel that he was unfocused, a thick string of saliva pooling from his open mouth to the cock in front of him. "Yes, Daddy?" he cooed, nuzzling his cheek against the hand, turning his head and kissing against his forearm. He saw a tattoo along the length of it of a stripper, in mostly black and white except for faded red stilettos.

"Get up for me, baby girl, and take off your pants nice and slow. From behind now."

Lexus looked up at him, seeing the gleam of excitement in his eye. He glanced down at the stripper on his arm and smiled slightly. He stood, spinning on the spot as he did and kicked his shoes off. He pushed them away and raised his arms up, pushing his chest forward to accentuate his curves. He slid his chest side to side, dancing as his hips tilted and turned. He heard Mason moan as he slid his pants down over his ass.

Leaning forward, he barred his asshole to Mason, the once dark, tight asterisk more like a loose, pink star now, as used and stretched as he was. He felt Mason's warm hands on his outer thighs, stroking his soft skin. He felt goosebumps spring up under his hands.

But what came next was something he didn't think he would love.

Mason leaned forward, leaving bite marks along each ass cheek here and there. And then he felt his tongue wash over his asshole. It clenched, and Lexus moaned, feeling his soft lips and the nip of his teeth over his used hole. He trembled, and his own cock twitched heavily in the air. "Nghh, Daddy, that feels so good..." he whined.

Mason paused, pulling back. "Do you want more, baby girl?" he asked, his fingertips running up against his hip bone.

"Yes Daddy please..."

Lexus could feel his tongue bathing his ass and ran from the smooth skin behind his balls to the top of his crack, matting the peach fuzz against his skin. Lexus felt his knees weaken as a tremor ran up his spine.

"You can rub yourself, sweetheart. I want you on the edge when I fuck you."

Lexus took that suggestion to heart, and didn't hesitate to stroke himself. Oh god, it had been so long since he's been in his own hand. He moaned, pulling at his cock while Mason licked his asshole. This was certainly an ass loving guy. He was panting within minutes, his balls already tight from the tease and denial he's dealt with for so long. "I'm so close, Daddy..." He whispered.

It didn't take long to end up under Mason on the bed, and it was just a few minutes before his semen painted his chest between them.

Lexus serviced several kinds of men over the next week, counting some repeat visits. A lot of them enjoyed the short top and girly voice and demeanor he had adopted with Mason, some just wanted him to shut up and open a hole. Lexus had become quite good at being a desired commodity, and he was well rewarded by Dom with nice things. He even let him smoke with him once. It was getting easier, and he didn't fight against his role much anymore. If anything, he was enjoying lending his cunt and mouth and being a filthy little slut. He got even better at it too, and could read the desires of people around him.

LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers