Becoming His Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

Lexus gulped.

"Or... You can leave your fuckin' clothes right where they are, come over here and grab my shirt, and don't let go until we return to this cell, for any reason. Nobody crosses me, and so they won't cross you."

Lexus knew exactly what this man was suggesting. He wanted him to willingly surrender as his bitch. Holding his shirt, it was like a dog holding its own leash. It was the only thing to protect him. If he didn't, he'd get tore up before he could even eat dinner. He wasn't sure what possessed him to try and go it alone, but he turned towards the bunk, grabbed his clothing, and moved it onto the top. Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself and slowly turned back to face DC, his jaw set.

The large man let out a deep bellied laugh. "Fair enough, Lexi." He said. "But know that you're fair game. But maybe sleeping in the infirmary tonight will be less awkward than coming back here."

By now, most of the guys cleared out and Lexus walked swiftly with his head down to the mess hall. He was a good 20 feet behind a few stragglers, so he could at least find his way. He looked at his body as he walked. This white shirt was a bit small on him, clinging to his effeminate curves, emphasizing them. He wondered if that was done on purpose. He had no tone in his abdomen whatsoever, and his hips widened slightly from his waist. Anxiety began bubbling to the surface. He should have just taken DCs protection. He was so stupid. He needed to survive and if he lost his dignity in here, that was the least of his problems. But being at the mercy of another man burned his ever-dwindling pride, and he hung onto what he had left like it was a Titanic life raft; small chance of survival and not enough to go around, but dammit you were gonna get your own even if it would be a quicker death to just float in the sea.

Lexus wandered into the hall and found his place in line between men much larger than he was. He took a tray, grey looking meatloaf, a slice of bread, scoop of peas and a bottle of water. He wanted desperately to sit and eat, but he had no idea if tables were claimed. Taking a deep breath, he found a single empty table, and plunked down on one of the benches, and began to shovel his food into his mouth, chugging his water. If he finished his food before anyone else had to sit and rushed back to his cell, everything would be—

A tray dropped down beside him, making him look up in confusion. Then suddenly Lexus inhaled a pea as his face collided with his tray, and he coughed hard, unable to catch his breath. He felt a thick fist grab him by the hair, and his scalp screamed though he was unable to make a sound. He reached up, grabbing a hairy arm above his head to lessen the pressure. A large biker looking dude covered in tattoos dragged him backwards onto the floor and released him. A foot that Lexus managed to realize came from a different man came down on his stomach, and he curled up on his side as another connected with his back. "Tender fresh meat boy like you better go make friends who will tell you where not to sit." A rumbling voice above him laughed. Another spoke up, a clearly amused voice, "Sure its even a dude? He looks soft." Tears flowed down his cheeks as he tried to put all fours under him and scramble away, and he quickly realized his mistake when a foot meant for his ass cheek connected with his balls. He felt pain radiate through his body, and he clutched his balls and heaved, spewing barely chewed chunks of meatloaf and whole peas past his lips. He coughed, collapsing his head against the puddle of bile. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He made a mistake. He knew this now. He'd rather take the abuse and humiliation from one man than get jumped in the mess hall for sitting in the wrong place.

Then, as if badly written by narrator in love with happenstance, he looked up and DC passed by in front of him just a few feet away, empty tray in hand, towards the counter where a pile of them sat. He looked down at Lexus on the ground in his own vomit, and it was as if everything went in slow motion. Lexus had no pride left. He scrambled forward as DC smirked. Lexus grabbed the air, missing the first time as he tried to grab a fist full of his shirt and nearly fell on his face. He scrambled forward after him though and managed to grab him by the pocket on the second try. He fisted his white shirt in his other, his face a mess of bile and tears. "P-please help me." He whispered, his throat burning and his balls still throbbing. "I'll sleep on the bottom, please help me, Boss."

Darian Grace paused as the young man grabbed him by his pants and shirt, looking down at him. His face was blank, then his nose wrinkled. "You stink, Lexi boy." He said. "Got yourself into a bit of trouble with King, did you?" Lexus looked over his shoulder, sniffling like a little wimp as he looked up at the large bald mustached man, his face and hair still a sloppy mess. He took note of his attackers three friends, unsure of which of them had delivered the other blows. He was genuinely terrified of them, and turned back to DC, avoiding dirtying his clothes but hiding his face as best he could. Darian looked up to the largest man and nodded. "Sorry man. I'll make it up to you later. I'll get you a pack of smokes." The man called king snorted, his anger gone, replaced with amusement. "Good luck with that one." He said and turned to take a seat on the bench he pulled Lexus off of.

Darian looked down at Lexus and kneed him hard in the collarbone to make him back up a bit. "Get up, Lexi." Lexus grunted and fell back with an oof, but his grip on the man's shirt tightened. He slowly stood, his shoulders hunched in shame. He had no plans in letting go of that piece of fabric. Darian dumped his tray on the stack, and he walked, hands in his pockets back to his cell.

Lexus did his best to keep up with his longer strides, trying not to tug or stretch his shirt too much at the same time. In a few moments they arrived back at the cell and Lexus stepped inside, only then releasing his shirt. Suddenly, he felt unsure since there was no danger driving him towards DC. Now he was here by choice. He waked here holding his shirt like a lost and beaten puppy, his face and hair still smeared with drying bile. He glanced up at DC, who stood leaning against the open bars, his brow raised. His gray, crinkled eyes flicked towards Lexus' clothing that remained on the top bunk. Lexus swallowed, and followed his gaze. His heart felt too big for his chest as he reached up, grabbed his clothes and moved them to the bottom bunk opposite the pillow.

Once it was there, Lexus didn't even have a chance to stand. A hand on the back of his neck pulled him, and he lost his balance, stumbling back and falling to his knees. He gasped, and leaned back, disoriented at the sudden manhandling and change of position. He found himself leaning back, his upper back against the concrete wall of the cell, his hips still a good foot away. He tried looking up, but the way he was leaning prevented him from tipping his head too far. Instead he looked up through his lashes at his cellmate standing over him, preventing him from sitting up straight.

"This is how this will work." DC said, looking down at him. He pulled at the clasp on his pants and undid it, reaching down inside and lifting his sizable cock and balls over the waistband. "I protect you, Lexi boy, and you service me. You are mine. You belong to me. You will talk to nobody but me." He jerked him by his puke slick hair, and held onto his shaft with the other hand, tracing the thick head around and around on his lips. Precum painted his mouth, making his lips glossy. "And when I put you on your knees, you will open your mouth."

The command was there to open his mouth, but Lexus was distracted by the cock head painting his lips with beds of cum that already leaked from his lips. Lexus put his hands up on Darian's thighs, gripping the fabric loosely as he panted, terrified. This was a door, once opened would never close. He was here for 6 years, 3 with good behavior, if his lawyer couldn't get him out. On his own, he couldn't survive, and the roommate he happened to be stuck with ended up being his one fear in this place, demanding his body in service. Once he opened his mouth, once the water flowed out of the tap, it couldn't be put back.

With a sinking feeling, he realized that the tap was turned on when he shouted for DCs protection and grabbed his shirt back in the mess hall.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he opened his mouth, and Darian looked down at him triumphantly. Gripping himself by the base, he pushed into Lexus' mouth, sliding his glans along the boy's moist tongue that he automatically stuck out over his teeth. He groaned, and retreated halfway, and slid back inside his mouth, stroking himself on the tongue in the warm moist cavern of his mouth. Lexus felt so very dirty, but his body didn't agree. Just like in the room during the cavity search, his cock began to swell, and his breath came quicker in heavy pants. Opening his eyes, he looked up through his lashes at DC, and watched the pleasure and triumph cross his face. Each stroke against his tongue took him deeper. Each pass dragged saliva through his mouth, and a long stream dripped past his lips. Lexus balked at the feeling of it pour down his chin and neck and tried to jerk his head away so that he could stop it. But DCs' large hand cupped him under his chin, the heel of his hand on one cheek and fingers curling against the other, and pulled him into a straighter position away from the wall, angling his head slightly upward. His drool dripped over DCs hand, but he paid no attention as he began taking his pleasure against Lexus' sensitive throat. Each time he touched the head of his cock against his tonsils, he gagged, the muscles of this throat spasming, stroking the glans of the penis embedded in his mouth. After playing like this, after a pleading look came from Lexus, mouth spread around his first cock, DC gave him some mercy in the best way he could and decided that it was time for short and sweet. His balls were tense anyway, and he wanted nothing more than to come soon, before men started pooling onto the floor. He pulled back slowly before tacking up his pace, slamming his cock hard into Lexus' throat. He ignored his gags, the pushing against his thighs, and the furrow of fear on the boy's brow. Instead, he took his pleasure quickly, thrusting into him like he was a practiced mouth. His head hit the concrete behind him and stayed there as he struggled for breath, gagging each time the cock hit the back of his throat. He felt the large winding veins bulging against his tongue as it pounded his throat. All he could hear were the squelching sounds the cock made in his mouth, saliva flinging from the corners of his mouth every time he pulled out. His shirt was wet with drool.

With one last thrust, he buried his cock into his throat, Lexus' nose pressed against his hairy abdomen. He came hard, thick ropey semen pouring into his throat. He gagged hard, coughing around his cock, and semen burned his sinuses as it spilled from his nose. His eyes clenched shut as DC pulled out of his mouth, tapping his cock against his forehead and wiping semen and drool off of his shaft on his cheek. Come poured form his mouth as he coughed and tried to catch a breath, adding to his already soaked shirt. The cotton stuck to his smooth skin.

"Not bad for your first time. Not bad. Didn't try to bite me at least." The tattooed man stepped back, looking down at Lexus as he fell forward without DCs support to hold him upright, and struggled to breath. He shoved his softened cock back into his blue pants and looked down at Lexus as he attempted to sit upright. "Seemed I wasn't the only one to enjoy it either. Who knew you enjoyed getting throat fucked."

Lexus groaned, his throat sore, and doubled over again, cupping his groin to hide. His forehead touched the floor between his knees, and a sob ripped through his chest as DC laughed. "Aren't you going to thank me for introducing you so kindly to your new role?"

This man had to be joking. Kindly? He just raped his mouth! But he had to admit, there was something fulfilling and erotic about being at the mercy of an alpha male, being put in his place. He groaned again. No, no no... He couldn't admit that. But his body was already raging for it, his cock still hard under his hands.

He gasped sharply as DC grabbed him by the hair and pulled him upright, high on his knees and forced him to look at him in his face. Lexus stared at him, reflecting his silence for a long moment. He knew what he wanted. "Th-thank you, Boss." He said softly. He began to panic as he heard heavy feet and voices on the stairs coming up to this floor. DC still held him where he was and appeared to be waiting for more. And he didn't seem afraid to hold him here even still once other inmates began passing their cells. "Thank you, for being so kind, boss!" he said, a bit louder, wincing at the grip on his hair, eyes darting towards the open cell bars.

Darian released him and smirked. "Come on now, boy. Showers are usually empty right after dinner."

It was a hard to swallow truth now, that all the things that led to him being here, the setup, the thousands in missing funds, the trial that took nearly a year, the bullshit judge ruling, his sentencing, all of it led a soft boy from New York to his knees before a greater alpha male. He adjusted his cock in his pants, which refused to deflate and grabbed a towel, bar of soap, and his spare clothes. He rushed to grab Darian by the hem of his shirt as he left the cell. He couldn't help but settle into his new role and know exactly where he should be. He looked up at Darian who was just as confident, as if nothing had happened, but he felt like every eye was on him, seeing through him, knowing exactly what he'd had deep in his mouth just moments before. Someone whistled as they passed by, seeing Darian and his new effeminate roommate traipsing off early to the showers.

He stepped into a room that was divided into multiple shower stalls. A guard stood at the doorway, but he didn't comment or seem to notice anything odd about Lexus' death grip on Darian's shirt. Darian quickly stripped when he reached the third stall and threw the curtain back. Lexus was momentarily distracted by the muscle tone that strapped this man's entire body. He most certainly never skipped leg day, but didn't ever do it either, just like the rest of him. He tapped his teeth together nervously, looking back at the guard before stripping himself, moving to step into the stall next to Darian. He was super conscious of his hard dick jutting out in front of him, and wanted some... well, privacy to deal with his situation.

"Oh no, you don't." Darian said with a cynical grin, grabbing him around the waist. He practically lifted him off the floor and set him down into the stall in front of him. A voice echoed through the washroom from the doorway, and said, "No physical contact" in the most bland and noncommittal tone Lexus had ever heard. He sounded as if he had to say it but had no intention of even attempting to enforce it. Darian knew this, and closed the curtain behind them, and the spray of water turned on automatically above them. Darian grabbed his soap and began scrubbing his own body, and Lexus hesitantly followed suit. He was happy to finally rid his body of the bile, spit and semen that somehow all found its way onto him in just a few hours. He winced as he put too much pressure where the man kicked him in the stomach and back. But he'd rather take that than touch the raging hardon jutting out between his legs. He tried to avoid touching his cock, but it refused to deflate anyway. Lathering soap once the rest of him was clean, he stroked the length, swirled around the head and slid his thumb over the slit. The action made him shudder, and his cock jump in his hand. Thankfully, Darian wasn't paying the slightest attention, his eyes closed as he scrubbed his scalp. The soap apparently could be used as shampoo as well, go figure. Lexus stepped back to wait for Darian to rinse off before he did. Once he was able to get into the stream, Darian had other ideas and grabbed him by the waist again and pushed him against the wall under the shower head, pinning his body against the wall with his own. The concrete was cold, and it made him jump, and pull his hips away from the wall, inadvertently shoving his ass against Darian's hardening cock.

"Boss, please, not here." He whined, pressing his forehead against the wall.

"You'd rather it be elsewhere where slick suds can't be used to make this hurt a bit less?" he asked, grabbing Lexus' bar of soap from him and rubbing it between his cheeks.

Darian had a point. A very valid, painful to swallow point. He could either take him here, or he assumed, in the cell where they had a chance of being ogled and with no more than saliva to ease the breaking of his passage. But Lexus still didn't want to do this, not yet.

"Please, Boss..." he whimpered, but Darian kicked his feet apart and stroked his cock against the perky, soft ass in front of him, his rough knuckles grazing his soft, slick skin.

"Oh yeah boy. I like the sound of that." He said, twisting his intentions. "Beg me to fuck you in the ass. Say please."

Lexus whimpered, but there was no escaping this torment and he knew it. His cock, like every goddamn step of the way has been an utter traitor, and bounced against the cool, smooth concrete in front of him. "P-please boss... take me..." he whispered. He jumped when a hard slap landed on his ass and whimpered loudly. The sound echoed off of the walls.

"Aw, prison bitch can do better than that. Show me you really want to be a good slut."

Lexus was hot in the face, embarrassed that a guard stood in the doorway to the shower room and made no attempt to save him from this very obvious situation happening behind the curtain.

"Please... please fuck me, boss... Fuck me in my ass..."

DC laughed. "Needs work." He said, slowing his stroking of his cock, which was at full mast now. He tapped it against his ass and slid it down his crack, and Lexus gritted his teeth. His palms pressed against the wall as he panted and felt his soapy-lubed ass begin to give under the pressure from the thick alpha cock. He groaned in pain as it struggled to accommodate his mass. Darian pulled back, added more soap to his shaft and the boy's ass, and began shoving against him again. It took several tries, but finally it gave, and 2 inches popped past his tiny star.

The sound from Lexus was a creepy blend of a sob and a moan, as he felt his cock burn with arousal at the full feeling, but felt the burning tearing his ass was doing to accommodate this invasion. Darian paused, placing a hand on his boy's hip as he gently rocked back and forth where he was, enjoying the virginal tightness. After a moment, when the burning began to subside, he pulled out, soaped up his cock again, and began to shove inside before the puckered hole could tighten again. It was slicker this time around, and he entered much easier. Satisfied, he gripped his hips with both hands, and began to rock and hammer at his backside. Lexus bit his still soapy arm, unable to taste it as all of his senses were being bombarded by his ass being reamed by a huge cock, and his own cock dancing in front of him. Every thrust made his cock jerk at attention.

It wasn't long before Darian was pounding freely in his rear, his puckered ring dragging and pulling along his cock with every penetration. Occasionally, he would pull out and rub Lexus' soap on his shaft, making penetration smoother and easier. He was panting now. And when Darian changed his angle and found his prostate, beating it with each thrust, Lexus couldn't help but moan loudly. His balls tightened, and he felt pressure in his cock. He was ready to explode, all from being fucked in the ass! He'd never felt this tight from fucking a girl. He wasn't gay! He wasn't! But oh god, this was about to be the best orgasm he's ever had. He looked down at his cock and reached for it suddenly, wanting to stroke himself to completion, but Darian grabbed him around his elbows, pulled his arms behind him, using them as his leverage to get deep penetration. Lexus whimpered, starting down at his freely bouncing cock now, feeling the come pooling in his shaft, ready to burst. He just needed a little bit more!

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers