Becoming His Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

"Please touch it, Boss, please let me touch my dick, please..." he panted, his breath heavy and rattling. He was desperate, he felt as if he was right on the edge, just needed that little push. All inhibitions were out the window now.

Darian laughed out loud, groaning himself. His balls tightened up against the boys ass, and he spilled his load into his rear passage at the sound of him begging for pleasure.

Lexus whined, feeling so violated and dirty, and so very in need. His eyes rolled back slightly as his bowels were flooded with semen, and a few drops of cum dribbled out of his own cock. But it made his balls ache and provided no relief. "No, no no..." he whimpered loudly, and his knees gave out. Darian lowered him to the floor and grabbed him by the head, his torso twisting to half face Darian, his knees spread wide on the concrete under him, on either side of the shower drain. Lexus blinked in the water stream, unresistant as Darian pushed his softening cock into his boys' mouth. Lexus, his mind in a fuzz, grimaced at the taste of his own ass, but allowed Darian to wipe the cum, soap and smell onto his tongue.

"Finish up." He said, washing his cock again before stepping out past the curtain.

Lexus knelt in the shower under the water, feeling it collect in his hair and pour down his face and shoulders. He looked down at his cock, which was softening after the release of some of his cum. Shame and confusion bombarded him. His mother would be too ashamed to look at him right now. He heard voices, and remembered the guard, who must have heard him go from begging to stop begging for this large alpha male to stroke his prick. Slowly, he stood on shaky legs and rinsed his body, and leaned his head against the wall as he sobbed heavily, the sound of his sniffles and hiccups echoing in the room. He didn't care who heard now, and refused to hold it back like e has tried to all day. Darian didn't come back into the stall and he was grateful; whether it was because he was giving him space or didn't care, Lexus was grateful.

A few minutes later he stepped out past the curtain, hiding his face behind Darian from the guard. His face was still red and puffy, but he grabbed his towel and began to dry off. Darian turned to look down at him. "Thank you, boss, for being gentle with me." He said, speaking freely this time. It was his own thoughts. He truly was grateful. Now that the bulk if the things he feared had been done to him, he felt himself surrendering to it.

Darian smirked, and grabbed the towel, ruffling his boys' hair with it. "Your welcome, slut." He said. Then he laughed. "You begged like a good slut there in the end."

Lexus blushed, and dressed in relative silence. When it was time to go back, he grabbed DC by the hem of his shirt and stalked back past the guard, who smirked down at him. "Bring him by the lounge sometime." The guard called and laughed loudly.

Darian didn't say anything about the guards' comment, and Lexus hoped he was joking. Lexus followed Darian around as he chat up with some of his friends around. None of them spoke to or acknowledged Lexus, and he never spoke to anyone else.

The two made it back to the cell just as they called for lockup, and it was 30 minutes to lights out. Lexus had to take a piss, but he'd rather wait until nobody could watch him. Darian obviously didn't care and filled the toilet with his own piss before flushing and dropping down on the bottom bunk. Lexus stood awkwardly before sliding down onto the floor against the wall near the bars. He looked out into the block, seeing guys pacing their cells, using the bathroom, and chilling on the bunks and leaning on the bars. It was uncomfortable to sit on his ass, so he shifted and folded a leg under him. Darian didn't say anything, his eyes closed. He seemed to be sleeping at first. If he fell asleep before lights out, Lexus would be perfectly content sleeping even on the concrete floor than to willingly climb into bed with him. He didn't dare try to sleep on the top.

"Get over here." Darians voice from the bed made Lexus jump. He'd been staring. Darian peaked at him from one eye and waved him over.

Lexus stood, wincing, much to the amusement of DC and approached the side of the bunk. "Duck." Darian said, before dragging him into the bunk with him and depositing him against the far wall. His leg ended up sprawled across Darians legs, his groin pressed against his hip, and he moved to remove it and put a few inches between them. But Darian grabbed his knee and kept him where he was.

Lexus gulped. "Are you gay?" he blurted. "Or d-do you just miss chicks and want a warm body?"

Darian laughed. "I'm as fruity as a fruit cake, boy. Don't like women for their genitals, never have."

"S-so... I... You... I'm your t-type?" he asked looking down at his fingers.

"Why do you think Benny put your soft ass in here?" he said, laughing. "Cracks that man up to see a pretty rich boy like you bend over backwards..."

"H-he did it on p-purpose?" he said, shocked. "W-why? C-can't he get into trouble?"

Darian looked at him, and laughed out loud. "Boy, you haven't noticed by now? This prison is about the most corrupt in the States. Not only is nobody going to save you, but nobody is going to take you at your word either. So no reports will be made even if you did complain."

Lexus gulped. "I-I'm not complaining."

"No? Done resisting your new position as my bitch?"

Lexus didn't say anything, and Darian sat up quickly, leaning on his elbow, his over hand wrapping around Lexus' throat. Gone was the approachable chatty DC and back was the beef of a man who raped his face earlier. "Answer me."

"I-I'm done... I'm your bitch, Boss... Yours..."

Lexus coughed as Darian released him and fell back on the pillow.

"W-why didn't you let me touch myself in the shower?" he asked, thinking back on the incredible but unfulfilled pleasure he felt with this mans cock embedded in his rectum.

"Haven't earned it." He said simply.

They laid in silence, and the lights clicked off with a series of loud bangs. Lights in the center of the block remained on though, but they were still in a bit of darkness. Darian shifted. "Lights off, pants off." Darian said quietly.

Lexus felt warm to his face I the dark, grateful not much could be seen now unless you were to look right into the cell. He heard the footsteps of guards, though. Quickly, he pushed his pants down and off, and Darian pulled him quite efficiently up so he was half laying on him. His cock brushed Lexus's still sore anus. He groaned. "Please not now!" he whispered.

Darian grabbed his face, blocking his mouth and nose, stealing his breath. Lexus panicked, and thrashed until he realized he wouldn't be released until he passed out or gave in. He forced his body to relax, his chest still heaving to try and draw in a breath and pulled his hands away from the ones holding his mouth and nose. He dropped them to his sides and tapped Darian's side. Darian released his hold, and smiled, wiping the saliva that culminated on his palm onto Lexus' cheek. "I will take you. Where. Ever. When. Ever. I. Want." He snarled in his ear.

Lexus whimpered. "Yes Boss..." he said, defeated as he felt his hand in front of his face again.

"Lick. Cause this is all the lube you're getting this time."

Lexus stuck out his tongue, bathing his palm in saliva. He rolled the spit in his mouth on his tongue and pushed it against his palm, desperate to save his ass the torment of a dry cock. The action, for all intents and purposes, was him making out with his palm... for the love of god, not again! His cock rose up in anticipation, desperate for release this time around.

Darius pulled his hand away, deposited the saliva on his cock, and pressed it to the boy's anus. It slid in easier this time, his stretch still fresh from the shower just hours before. This time, he used Lexus' weight as he pushed upwards, and gravity pulled him down onto his shaft. He clamped his hand over his mouth to stop Lexus mid moan. "Shut it boy. Ride me."

Lexus squealed at the command, unable to complain with the hand preventing him from speaking. He grabbed the sheets with one hand, and the support of the bunk bed above him with the other, and hesitantly pulled his ass up the man's shaft, before dropping back down slowly. He didn't receive a correction, but he continued this long, steady movement. His cock waved side to side with this thrusting action, absolutely exposed in the dim light from the block beyond the bars. He picked up a rhythm, finding the best angle he could to get the maximum pleasure himself, causing his cock to bounce. He was grateful for the hand on his mouth, because he felt like moaning as his hips became a bucking motion on his Boss' cock as he impaled himself.

"Will ya look at that. Settling in nicely, Lexi."

Guard #1 from earlier in the day, Lexus' reason for being in this fuckin' mess, was standing by the bars, leaning on his forearms. Lexus shrieked into Darius' hand, panicking and trying to escape. This time, his cock stood at full attention against his stomach and his impaled anus was spread right in front of the guard. What did Darian call him? Benny?

Darian laughed, grabbing him around the waist and pinning him down in place. Lexus wanted to pass out now, or somehow avoid this whole situation.

Benny smirked. "He doesn't seem very happy up there does he?" he said. "Are you losing your touch?"

Darian laughed. "This boy? I had him crawling and begging to follow me around. You should have seen it, you would have liked it." His hand slid down from his waist to his cock, giving Lexus what he wanted so desperately in the shower. The feeling of another mans strong, rough hand on his cock made him buck his hips, and his eyes rolled as he moaned. Darian pulled his hand away from his mouth. "Tell Benny what you told me not long ago. What are you?"

Lexus realized he was at a cross roads. He would never be safe from Darian, but there was no reason Darian was forced to protect him. He said he would, but just like he punished him when he refused the bottom bunk and refused to hold him earlier, he could punish him like that again. And no matter what, Lexus would be forced back to him, begging.

"I'm your bitch, Boss..." he said, feeling like a volcano erupted behind his face. Once he said so, Darian stopped touching him, making him whimper. In a softer voice, almost a whisper, he begged, "Please touch it again..."

Benny rolled with laughter, and stepped back from the bars, "Well looks like you've got him trained already. Keep it down and have fun." He strolled on down the block, his footsteps fading. Darian shifted then, making Lexus gasp before he came down face first into the pillow that smelled like Darian. He inhaled his scent as Darian's strong hands pressed his butt cheeks apart and hips hard into the cot under them. He pulled out until he saw the ridges of his tip and shoved in balls deep. Lexus bit a pillow, the rough sheets adding to the pleasure radiating like a sun from his pelvis, licking up the nerves of his body like a solar flare, making his whole body burn. So close... "Touch me please, Boss, please touch me..." he begged, but he was not rewarded with such consideration. He simply endured the incredible almost there feeling that made his balls want to blow. He was so close!

Darian filled his bitches' ass for the second time today. It was a good day, as its been awhile since his last bitch left. He collapsed beside Lexus, half hard cock still stuck Lexus' ass. It wasn't long before he passed out, and Lexus was left wanting and humiliated yet again, his ass feeling sodden and slick with cum. His sphincter clenched as Darians cock slipped from his ass, causing cum to ooze from the gaping hole and slide slowly down his balls.

Lexus' first day in prison was much, much worse than he could have imagined. But still... He sighed, and laid still under his Boss' body weight, unable to drift to sleep for a long while. He didn't dare try to turn over to stroke his cock, or grind against the scratchy cot under him. He didn't think he'd get off on that second bit anyway. As he laid there, his cock softened under him but his balls remained aching.

He wondered how he would survive.

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers