Becoming His Pt. 03

Story Info
Master Julian sees how many times he can make his slave cum.
3.9k words
4.7
9.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'm trying to make longer stories, let me know what you guys think in the comments. Enjoy the story.

Becoming His Pt. 03

The white light that entered through the curtains woke me up. It was a white overcast day. It took me a minute to realize I was in Julian's bedroom. Slowly I turned around in the dark bedsheets and saw him sleeping soundly. He didn't look that menacing when he was sleeping. His sleepy face softened his strong features: his sharp jawline and his high-bridged nose. His short dark brown hair was all messy and he looked like he needed to shave...

I grabbed my phone from the night table. 11:00 a.m. Quite late, but we did have fun last night. I sank back into the soft pillows thinking about what happened...the three guys back at the club... Their smell and their taste... It was all coming back to me, like in a dream. All of their cum in my mouth and on my chest... Something I never expected to do in real life... I got lost in my memories...

I snapped out of it when I heard Julian waking up. He stretched his arms upwards weaving his fingers and pushing them up, causing the white duvet to drop a bit uncovering his abs and the trail of trimmed hairs all the way to his soft fat cock.

"Morning..." He mumbled.

"Hi..." I replied.

"I need some coffee...You want something...?" He offered, scratching his head and getting up on the right side of the bed.

"Coffee's fine," I replied.

He then grabbed some black boxers from his closet and put them on. I did the same thing finding my underwear and shirt on a pile of my stuff. At some point last night, he had organized and folded my clothes neatly on a chair, as he used to do in the room.

We both walked lazily to the kitchen/ living room area. I could finally take a good look at the apartment. The room was an open concept divided by an island that served as a table, with tall black stools on each side. In the living room, he had a comfy beige sectional sofa, that matched the minimal design of the apartment.

I thought about how hard it was to keep light-colored furniture clean, while he put a moka pot on the stove. He prepared some fruits and toast to eat. I sat on the other side and helped him set the table. Once everything was ready, he sat down. I noticed he wasn't all there. His hazel eyes looked lost in his thoughts.

"What's wrong?" I asked while he poured some hot coffee into our mugs.

"Nothing...It's just... I don't normally bring people over..." He admitted.

I could tell but I decided to keep my mouth shut. There was something about the apartment... It had everything you needed, but it didn't feel inviting.

"So...why did you bring me over then?"

"I don't know..." He said sipping his black coffee.

It dawned on me that we had never had a normal conversation, outside of the room he rented to fuck me. We had met several times there. I had been fucked, spanked, tied and tortured, edged, and made cum several times too. We didn't know much about each other and to be fair, I didn't know where our relationship was going.

"What about Samuel, did you bring him here?" I asked tentatively while tasting the oranges he had peeled and cut into segments. The oranges were sweet and juicy.

"Samuel huh? So... you were paying attention yesterday..." He said showing me his bright smile, masking the hesitant tone in his voice.

" Well...If we're going to talk about exes. You go first..." He demanded while spreading butter on some toast. I could sense Julian wanted to keep control of the conversation...

"Well, I have only been in one relationship. I lost my virginity to my senior in college. We dated for a few months and then he broke up with me. He wanted to see other people and he didn't want to date a guy that's still in the closet. Since then, I've been in the dating game I guess... Before you came along, I was just hooking up with guys on Grindr. "

"Your senior huh?" He responded with a smirk.

"Yeah...It's your turn now...Tell me about Samuel..." I added, pointing at him with a fork I was using to pick fruit.

"...Samuel was the last boy-toy I had... It was...complicated..."

"You see...when I got into the BDSM world, it seemed perfect for me... I could satisfy my selfish needs and the ones of a guy who wanted to be a sub... I could devote as much time and money as I wanted to it. It sounded like a win-win situation for both parties..."

I listened attentively while holding the mug between my hands.

"I met him at a BDSM event. He was a bit on the short side but had an amazing body. He was working as a go-go dancer. That's why Paolo knew of him. We tried to have some sort of relationship but I didn't spend enough time in it... I lost sight of things; I got so invested in my career. Working at the gym and an investment company was too much. I didn't have time to waste. It also didn't help that I was terribly possessive of him. So, he ended things... It was a tough breakup."

"Anyhow... I don't know why I'm giving you all these details..." He admitted sipping from his cup.

"You are doing it because you like me..." I cockily replied with a smile.

"You are a tease...you know that..."

"Try these..." He offered, holding a sliced strawberry, although it sounded more like a command.

I got close so he could put it in my mouth. It was more playful than sensual, but it was fun to see this side of him. I know he couldn't wait to direct my every move. I could see a glimmer in his eyes. His thirst for power. He couldn't stand me being in front of him and not on his feet. Both talking at eye level. I was relishing in this silly power struggle.

We continued teasing like that for a while. It felt odd to chit-chat like that. He was actually a nice guy, but I guessed it was true that he liked being in control. Maybe that's why he didn't do boyfriends. I was trying to put together the pieces of this puzzle.

We finished the food and then he did the dishes, while I tidied up the bedroom.

***

Hours went by and we were lounging in the living room. I was checking the stack of magazines under his coffee table. He had one of those glass tables with space underneath for books or décor. I was surprised he hadn't told me to go, or given me a hint. Maybe he actually liked spending time with me. Not just torturing or pounding me hard.

He was in front of me lying on the couch and I was sitting on one of the sofas. Both of us wearing nothing more than a T-shirt and our underwear.

I was checking out the magazines and noticed they were all leather and BDSM themed. You could say this is where he drew inspiration from. For me, they seemed a bit retro but I guess he liked the appeal.

"A lot of them are blond... Ooh. I like this guy, look at his legs." I pointed to one of the boys in the pictures. Some strawberry blond guy was leaning on a table. He was wearing nothing more than some black boots and a leather fetish cap.

"Yeah...You could say I have a thing... for swubmissive blond boys..."

"So... did you bring any of them here?" I teased propping my feet on the coffee table and seeing him flinch.

"No...well...first put your dirty feet down..."

"You see... I never brought any of my slaves here...." He looked at the window, lost in his memories.

"The other boys I had were perfect... It was me the one that needed to change..."

"What do you mean?" I asked leaving the magazine aside.

"Being a Master means, for most people, that it is you that holds all the power. When in reality, it's submission the ultimate form of control. As crazy as it sounds it is the sub or slave's decision to fulfill their master's wishes, thus they give you the power. They have the upper hand..."

"So...what happened then... with the guys before me?"

"All of them I met in BDSM groups, they chose me as their Master in a way... At that time, I was too inexperienced. I didn't know when to stop and could have ended up hurting someone if it weren't for safe words... My relationships never worked out."

"Before we met, I went to an event and saw a guy with his slave, he was walking with a dog mask on all fours. What caught my attention was the connection they had. Even if they were playing rough they would look into each other's eyes and know how far to go. You cannot fake that type of connection..."

"Last night, when I saw you throwing yourself at that guy... I just lost it and I knew I needed to do something..."

"Julian..." I dared saying his name...

"What I'm saying is would you like to be my boy for real? Something like an agreement. I've seen some people use contracts or chokers, but I thought a couple of rings could do the trick. We could talk about exclusivity... It would give us some guidelines and you could state what you want out of this relationship?"

He sounded like a crazy person at that point. I didn't know whether to run or stay, but for some reason, I got the feeling I got the upper hand. Perhaps he was right.

So...I just risked it. I wanted to see how far I could go. How badly did he want this?

"Ok, I'm game... I'll wear your ring or sign your contract if... you get on your knees and suck my cock."

"What?" He answered raising his eyebrows.

"I said get on your knees and suck my cock. I... do not like to repeat myself..." I quoted him and tried to sound confident. My legs were spread on the sofa.

... There was a moment of silence between us. I didn't dare break eye contact.

"Fine. If that's what it takes for you to be mine..." He replied in a calm voice.

I couldn't believe my eyes. When Julian, a 6ft4 guy dropped to his knees and approached me on all fours. He circled the coffee table to get to my chair and he looked up at me with his lewd green eyes. I had to contain a nervous smile. The whole situation was slowly turning me on. I didn't know there was this side to him.

"Master, do you want me to use my hands or just my mouth?" He asked in a soft deep voice. To see him, a muscular guy handle me the power to control him, was something I wasn't used to.

I stood up and caressed his brown hair.

"You may use your hands..." I replied unsure of what I was doing. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I could swear there wasn't a dominant bone in me or so I thought.

Carefully, Julian pulled my white briefs down to my knees. My semi-hard cock was exposed. I had trimmed the blond hairs around it, and we had taken a shower last night so I was clean.

Sitting on his knees, his face was right in front of my meat. My average sized-cock was leaning to the left and the pink tip was glistening already. A few veins trailed around the shaft.

Right away, he went and grabbed it with his right hand. He began pulling the skin up and down. Each time he stroked it, his strong fingers rubbed the tip slightly. Shivers were going down my back. Precum was making my cock all shiny while he jerked me off. I began moaning almost immediately while closing my brown eyes in pleasure. I was feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement, as I had never been in that position with him. My heart was racing in my chest.

After I was hard enough, I looked down and saw him licking the tip. His wet and warm tongue was playing around the little hole in the top. Meanwhile, his left hand grabbed my balls and began massaging them slowly.

"God... that feels so good..." I mumbled holding onto his broad shoulders.

"Mmm... tastes good too..." He whispered while he kept playing with his tongue.

He was taking his time. I closed my eyes and let my body surrender to his skillful mouth. God, the way he moved his lips along the shaft, tracing every vein. He made sure to get all the sides wet. Even my balls were sucked carefully. His nose sniffed his way around it. Then he finally put it in his hot mouth, sucking every inch until I felt his nose touching my groin.

With my eyes closed, I could hear his muffled moans while he sucked on my cock. Was he that excited? I ran my fingers through his coarse dark hair feeling his head move up and down. Sloppy wet sounds mixed with our panting, as he worked my cock down his throat. It was insane.

"Pwease f-feed me your load, sir?" He asked while sucking relentlessly.

His nasty words were taking me to the edge. Maybe it was his experience, but he knew exactly where to touch or pull to make me cum.

Invaded by my sudden position of power, I held the back of his head and pushed my cock down his throat. A warm tear went down his gorgeous face. His tight throat felt great on my cock. As soon as I heard him gag, I released him and he caught his breath.

"...S..Sorry..." Unconsciously I apologized. I wasn't used to being in control...

"...Again... Do it again please..." He managed to whisper to my shock.

His lustful dilated pupils stared at me, while both his hands were stroking his hard cock in between his legs. I hadn't realized he took his own meat out. His mouth was covered in spit that had fallen down his hard pecs. I froze for a second. He laughed as he probably knew, I couldn't keep up with this master façade. I didn't have the balls to be behind the wheel. But I wasn't going to waste the opportunity to face-fuck this beautiful stud.

With my right hand, I pointed my hard cock to his open mouth which he offered sticking his tongue out. Lost in desire, I was looking down at his mouth accommodating my man meat, sucking every inch down to the balls. Once he got the hang of it he didn't even choke.

Julian was breathing through his nose, controlling his gag reflex as I grabbed the back of his head and began moving my hips. In and out my cock was disappearing into his mouth, covered in spit and precum. Closing my eyes, I got lost in it. Feeling the warm air leaving his nose. Listening to the sounds we were making.

"...Fuck...I'm about to ...cum..." I said in between spasms.

Cum came shooting out of me as my body tensed. Holding his head down I shot about three times feeding him my warm load. Rolling back my eyes it was such an intense orgasm. So much came out of me that some dripped down the side of his mouth. Julian collected what was left in his chin with his thumb and sucked on it.

My chest was going up and down as I collected myself from such an orgasm.

After the rush had passed, Julian stood up wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His demeanor changed. He was looking down on me now, with that deviant glimmer in his eyes. He wasn't playing slave boy anymore...

His hand grabbed me by the neck pulling me upwards.

"I'm sorry...Master...Argh..."

"I w..was just playing..." I mumble. My big brown eyes pleaded for mercy. His fingers were pressing on my throat.

I was scared of him. He had that perverse look sometimes. You couldn't predict what he was going to do next.

"I want more..." Master Julian whispered to my ear.

"I want to see... how many times I can make you cum..." Julian said holding my neck and slightly choking me... Pulling me up, until I was on my tiptoes. My cock was twitching, reacting to his touch.

"...FF..Fuck... " I managed to say but it was too late.

"...Do you want me to continue, boy..."

"...YYes, Master..." I nodded. Admitting my defeat.

The white door of his bedroom closed behind us.

***

A bottle of lube, some sex toys, condoms, and our clothing lay scattered on the wooden floor.

"...More...please... Master..."

The bed was creaking with our tossing and turning.

"...I beg of you..."

"Please... make me cum..." I begged.

The smell of sex filled the room. My body had surrendered to his touch.

My red face was all sweaty and my glossy eyes looked at Master Julian. I was wondering how long this torture was going to take.

"That's such a good boy...Look at you begging with those puppy eyes..."

Master caressed my pink hole. All lubed up. He had already fucked me in a doggy-style position with my arms behind my back. Then he let me ride him until I busted. Now I was bound to the bed, my body was his to use.

Master had tied me to his bed with some soft burgundy fabric. Both my hands were knotted together and fastened to the bed frame. A choker was on my neck and my thick thighs were spread up and held with the same fabric to the frame. The fabric looked nice against my pale skin.

Master Julian on the other hand had that tanned look. His strong torso with some tattoos moved sinuously as he moved his cock in and out. In that defenseless position, my holes were his to do whatever he wanted. I couldn't move my limbs or fight back. Of course, we had safe words just in case.

He was fucking me painfully slow, taking it out completely and then pushing it. Letting my muscles close slightly before being torn again. My hole had adjusted to his size. Meanwhile, his hand worked my cock. I had already cummed three times before. He was going for the fourth.

"Look at that greedy hole..." Master praised, spreading my cheeks with his strong hands, exposing my pink hole stretched around his shaft.

His right hand was toying with my cockhead while his massive cock was going in and out of me. He was making me savor every inch of his man meat. My legs were shaking from pleasure. It was utter torture. Each time he slammed his cock in he would press on my prostate. I wanted to cum so badly but I was still recovering from my previous orgasms, so I knew it would take a while...

My twitching body was sweating profusely. Blushing and whimpering, I kept begging for him. It still surprised me what I had become in Master Julian's hands. Some remains of cum were drying on my chest, which moved up in down in short breaths.

Master had cummed a couple of times too. His sweaty brown hair was all messed up but he looked in control as always. He was enjoying this too much. Using me in as many positions as he could, before we were exhausted.

His pounding grew in speed as well as his hand movements. His balls making sounds each time he slammed it deep. His hand rubbing me right. We were both reaching our climax... once again.

"...Can I cum Master?" I asked sensing my orgasm reaching its peak.

"Yes, shoot for me boy..."

The bed creaked with our fucking.

"Oh god.... I'm... cumming..."

"Good boy... cum for me..."

My body tensed. Up to my clenching toes, I could feel the spasms of my orgasm. My hole got tight around his cock that filled me completely...My eyes rolled as I came on master's hand. Not as much as I had done before. But still some.

"...Good boy..." He praised while I jerked, shooting my last drops of cum on his strong hand.

Then he took his fingers close to my mouth so I could clean them.

"I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow..." I said smiling at him. We both laughed.

He then untied my legs, making sure I stretch them a bit.

"I want you to remember my touch all week..." He replied untying my wrist from the bedframe. His handsome face got close to me and he kissed me gently.

I then remember that he hadn't finish.

"...Master, do you want me to make you cum?"

"You can try and jerk me off but I think I'm at my limit..." He admitted.

We both rested in bed. Letting our bodies stick to the sheets in the aftermath of our lovemaking. He let me rest on his chest, while he caressed my short blond hair. I could hear his heartbeats come down to a normal rate. He grabbed some sheets to cover ourselves and we feel asleep soundly for a couple of hours...

***

It was already evening, and we realized we hadn't talked about the agreement or had lunch/something to eat. We were drained. Sweat all over his dark sheets. The smell of sex still lingering in the room. Our sleepy eyes met, and we laughed about the intensity of it all. How many times did we cum? I lost count... I couldn't get up really. Master decided to order some take out.

"I'm gonna order some take-out... Do you like Chinese food?"

"Yeah... I love it..."

12