Becoming His Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed a hot shower while waiting for the food to arrive. In a few minutes, the delivery boy arrived and we enjoyed some Chinese in the living room.

"Let's talk about the agreement... We could talk about exclusivity if you want...?"

"Uhm... sounds good..." I responded while going down on some low mein.

"We should be exclusive but...I'm open to some fun... like going to a club and doing stuff..." I added putting some soy sauce on my noodles.

"Ok, but I don't want to see you choking on another master's cock without my permission..."

"Fine by me..."

"What about the room? Why don't we fuck here?" I asked.

"Well... I think it's better if we keep using the room... But we can come here sometimes..." He replied eating some spring rolls.

"You like having your own space... I get it..."

***

We ended up agreeing on a couple of things: we would remain exclusive, and we could fuck other people as long as both parties were OK with that; we would meet at least once a week. He could do as he pleased with my body whenever my choker was on. I asked for a date once a month. He was a bit reluctant about that point, as he assured me, he was a terrible boyfriend and didn't want me to get confused. But after my begging, he agreed.

I didn't want to do something so formal, so he decided to give me one of his rings. We both had a steel silver ring that I could were on my thumb or middle finger. Master wore it on his ring finger as he had bigger hands than mine.

After that day, we became something real. I was excited to try new things with him.

12