Becoming His Puppy Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Chelsea is abducted and turned into a pet for his kennel.
2.8k words
4.46
41.8k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea felt the pounding in her head start even before she was fully conscious, the pain invaded whatever dream she was having. A sense of deja vu kicked in as she found herself where she was yesterday. In the living nightmare hell she still couldn't believe was real. She prayed it was a dream. She begged loudly in her head to wake up, but it was useless. This was her new, and terrifying reality.

Just before she could get farther into her own head, or let her despair fester any longer, her captor opened the door. The same warm smile and eyes that were almost kind beamed down at her.

Kind? Chelsea thought to herself how strange it was; she'd thought his eyes looked kind. There was no way this man was kind. She was fairly certain he would kill her, at this point.

"Good morning, Butterscotch!" he spoke brightly and happily at her, as if she should be glad to see him.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked her, as she glowered from the corner of her cage at him.

"Your training began the moment you woke up, sweetness. First lesson: puppies greet their owner with excitement, love, and devotion. When I greet you in the morning, you must happily and excitedly acknowledge my presence. You may bark, whimper, beg, wiggle, stick your breasts out and wag them back and forth, etcetera. Whatever feels natural to you to show your devotion to the one who you belong to." he instructed her, as if these were obvious and basic facts.

"Let's try again. Good morning, Butterscotch." he said, more sternly this time.

Chelsea, still gagged, continued to glower. Her second wind of rebellion raged inside her, and she couldn't bring herself to do as he commanded. He didn't own her. Nobody owned her. She was a victim, she wouldn't play along.

"Shoot. And you were doing so well." he said, pulling out the familiar remote to her shock collar.

Shit, the shock collar! Chelsea had forgotten, suddenly filling with fear and regret. How the fuck could she have forgotten she was shock collared? She began to wiggle her bum, and suddenly began barking with abandon. Asking for forgiveness and mercy in the face of debilitating pain and punishment.

"I'm sorry Butter, I need to follow through on my discipline for non-immediate obedience. How does an animal learn if it doesn't get properly corrected?" he chuckled, pressing the button.

Chelsea felt the all-too-familiar pang of the shock collar, but this time somehow infinitely more excruciating than before. She made inhuman noises, and shook until her cage rattled.

"That was a degree higher than your previous punishments. My discipline will never harm you permanently, but it's important you know pain." he said.

"That way, your pleasure is even more beautiful. Good girl, Butter. You took that well. My good puppy, there's a nice girl." he reached in and soothed her, a reassuring smile to let her know she was still loved and cherished. She surrendered to his touch, and a small part of her that she didn't yet recognize appreciated his gentle fondling.

"We're going to have an amazing day today. You have so much to learn, and I am so excited to guide you and watch you grow. I care deeply for all of my puppy girls, and you are no different. My sweet, sweet girl." he continued to stroke her, as she lay sweating on the floor of her cage, still recovering from her shocking.

"All you need to do this morning is listen, and observe. If you sit quietly, and obey, you'll make things a hell of lot easier on yourself. You'll sit by me, and you'll be introduced to your puppy sisters. There are three beautiful darlings who cannot wait to meet you, and to help you get settled. It's been a while since we've added a new member to the family."

"Now, sweet girl, bark for me if you're ready to begin."

She took in the information, with a mixture of dread and resignation. She really didn't have much of a choice right now in what happened to her, and she wasn't an idiot. She knew she was helpless. She knew obedience was mandatory, possibly for her survival. She would do what he asked, until she could formulate an escape plan.

"Woof! Woof!" Chelsea garbled from behind the gag.

"Good girl! Good, smart girl." he reached around to the front of her cage to quickly and stealthily unlock the door. He pulled out a thin, black leather leash from the satchel he had around his torso, and clipped it onto Chelsea's shock collar before she could protest. Not that she would have, the shock still reverberating in her head.

"Come along, Butterscotch."

Chelsea hoisted herself onto her elbows and knees and crawled along behind him, her ass gently swaying in time with her movements. It already hurt, fifteen steps in. Did he expect her to walk like this all the time? It was excruciating. She made sounds of pain, almost involuntarily, before he turned around to watch her struggle. She felt ashamed at her nakedness, she was in pain from the restraints. She began to cry, earnestly and honestly. This was all too much.

He bent down to give her a tender, reassuring stroke on the cheek.

"Don't be scared, sweetness. I know, I know, my darling. Big change, huh? I know." he spoke softly and sweetly as she wept, and gave her breasts tender squeezes and soft nipple pinches. She squirmed.

"Keep still. You can weep for a little while, but always remember to be still, accept my touch, and obey. I know that nakedness is not what you are used to, but you'll come to enjoy the freedom of your nudity. The freedom of nakedness, the freedom of total devotion of the body. To me, sweet girl. To your loving owner. It'll all be easy in time."

She closed her eyes, and tried to be somewhere else. Anywhere else but chained at the feet of this madman. She tried to ignore the sparkly feelings happening in her lower stomach, the dampness between her spread thighs.

"You won't need to wear the elbow braces for long, you'll be allowed your arms back. But I can't take any risks when I'm breaking in a new pup. Now come along, Butter." he turned back around and continued walking her down the hallway.

Chelsea struggled along weakly, and thankfully he walked slowly enough that she could keep pace a couple feet behind. It was unnerving how she could feel the cool air on every inch of her body. How could she ever get used to something like this?

They reached a large mahogany door, he glanced back and gave her a wink.

"Time to meet your new sisters."

He opened the door, and revealed a large room, twice the size of the room she'd been in earlier, with the same blue wallpaper. Most of the room was taken up by three identical cages, all lined up in a row with the locked doors facing the room's entrance. In each cage, a woman.

They were all naked, shock collared, and gagged as Chelsea was, with their legs bound at the knees in leather. However, their arms were not bound with the restrictive leather that bound Chelsea - although they still wore the locked brown mitts which restricted the use of their hands to what a dog's paw would be capable of.

When they saw the man enter the door with Chelsea in tow, they all uniformly leapt up to all fours from the lounging positions they were in. They begin to whine, wagging their bottoms profusely, barking and yelping through the gags. But it didn't sound like Chelsea's desperate muffled moans and pleas from earlier - they sounded excited. Elated to be seeing him, greeting him as he had taught her earlier to do.

"Morning, my darlings. See Butterscotch, see how they greet me?" he looked down at her, with a knowing stare.

"Now, sit here, and observe like a good girl. Soon you'll join my puppies in the primary kennel room, and be participating daily in what you're about to watch. So watch carefully." he stroked her ear as he led her to the far right corner, and secured her leash to a metal ring that was fastened to the side of the wall. What else could she do but 'watch carefully' from this position? She slumped down on her side, resigned to the current moment.

He sauntered over to the door of the first cage, unlatching it and opening it before doing the same with the two others. The girls in the cages didn't move, though. They simply continued to beg and whine, barking softly and shaking their breasts and asses in excitement. They didn't dare crawl out until their Owner commanded it.

The man walked to the middle of the room, equidistant from each woman's enclosure.

"Girls, I know you're very excited to meet your new puppy sister. This--" he motioned to Chelsea, "-- is Butterscotch. Her name is Butterscotch because of her beautiful skin. Isn't she lovely, my pets?"

The girls barked and arfed insistently, and obediently. Chelsea avoided eye contact with them, mostly staring off into the middle space.

"This is all very new to Butterscotch, so it'll be up to you girls to help her learn how life works here. She's a young puppy, and she'll need the loving guidance of her older puppy sisters to help her embrace her new life and learn the ropes. This was all new for every one of you, and you'll make her transition easier if you can continue to demonstrate the perfect obedience I know you all are capable of. You all can do that for me, can't you, girls?"

The woman barked a couple more times, never losing their frantic enthusiasm. They stared up at him with such love, Chelsea noticed. The look of devotion in their eyes seemed to be genuine, which scared her shitless.

"Good girls. Such obedient little canines. Now crawl into your positions, it's time for Morning Affirmations."

The girls nudged their cage doors open with their noses, and crawled into a line facing the man, a few feet away from him. Once in position, they all sat back onto their knees/haunches, jutted out their chests so their breasts were properly displayed, and spread their folded legs wide so that their sexes were similarly presented to him. Then, they lowered their gaze to meet the man's feet - a sign of submission and total domestication.

The man walked over to each girl, petting their heads, stroking their cheeks, and sweetly whispering 'good morning' to each one as he removed the mid-sized dildo gags that filled each of their mouths. Chelsea shuddered as she realized that must have been the type of gag she had in, one that inflated with some kind of valve. Hers didn't feel like it had been inflated too much, thankfully.

Once the man removed the other women's dildo gags, they all continued to stare at the floor and remained quiet. None of them dared to bark, much less speak, out of turn.

"Girls, recite the Affirmation of Submission."

The women, with their eyes down and their naked bodies on show, began to speak in unison:

"We welcome another morning with humble and obedient hearts. We happily submit today, and all days, into the hands of our loving owner. Our bodies, minds, and hearts are kept safe in his care. Bless the man who owns us, and bless us for our continued obedience to his will."

"Affirmation of Status, go."

"We affirm our rightful place as puppy slaves. We affirm that we are animals, and require the guidance of our Master. We know no other life, and we renounce our former selves. We relinquish our rights anew, and we expel and reject all independent thought. We accept our rank with pride, and we are grateful to be good dogs on our Owner's leash."

"Affirmation of Purpose, go."

"Our sole purpose is our Master's happiness. Our only wish is to please our Master. Our happiness is his happiness. Our goals are his goals. Our will is irrelevant. Our will does not exist. Only our Master's will remains. We worship the will of our Perfect Master. Bless our Master, and his Perfect will."

"Affirmation of Permanence, go."

"We affirm that our affirmations are binding, and permanent. There is no escape from this life, nor do we wish to escape. We remain the loyal and docile property of our Perfect Master, at peace, from this day, until our final day."

"Noodles, bow."

He looked in the direction of the leftmost woman, a petite East Asian woman with long black hair that was tied in pigtails.

The woman immediately leaned forward on her knees, bending forward in submission, and rested her forehead on the floor in front of her, opening her ass and sex up even further.

"Fluffy, bow." he repeated to the woman in the middle, a rather plump brunette, who obediently bowed down as the first woman had.

"Cheeto, bow."

The final girl, a rather young-looking redhead, pressed her forehead down and subjugated herself as the other women had.

"Very good, girls. Up on all fours now, and get ready for your feeding."

The women rose back up onto all fours, keeping their eyes low and their knees spread as they got into position. They opened their mouths, stuck out their tongues, and began to pant. Just as a real dog who knew food was coming would do.

"We recite these affirmations every morning." he turned to Chelsea, who had been stunned into fearful silence by the bizarre display.

"It helps you girls remember your place, and give your proper thanks for my care and my love. Just like a prayer, isn't that wonderful?"

When Chelsea didn't nod her head or show outward signs of agreement, he turned to the other puppies.

"Puppies, do we like our morning affirmations?"

The girls whimpered and moaned in pleasure, yipping and wigging their bums, but remained in position on all fours in anticipation of their feeding.

He turned back to Chelsea.

"Puppy, do we like our morning affirmations?"

Chelsea, fighting back tears, started back up at him. What the fuck was this? How could he expect her to comply to something like this? How on earth did those other women get here, were they all abducted like her? Had they once fought and resisted as she had? Surely she would never behave as these women had just behaved. Not with such love and devotion in their eyes.

He looked down at her expectantly, and rubbed the spot in his pocket where the shock collar's remote was. Chelsea nodded her head and barked a little, hoping this would be good enough.

"Good girl." he said, scratching behind her ears. "Soon you'll be reciting this just like your sisters. Aren't you excited?" Chelsea nodded her head and barked.

"Wag your bottom for me, show me you're excited."

Burning with shame, she complied, wiggling her bum so it jiggled seductively for this monster.

"Beautiful. You've really got a stunning little body, Butterscotch. You should be proud to show it off to me. Be proud, you're beautiful. You're my beautiful dog. Isn't that right?" she continued to wag her ass, her shame turning to... was she aroused right now?

"Good. Now stop." Chelsea stopped wiggling and whining, and lowered her gaze.

"Now wait here, and I'll be back with you and your sisters' puppy food. When I get back, I expect you to be in the same position your sisters are displaying for you. All fours, knees spread, eyes down, mouth open, tongue out, panting softly for me. This is the way puppies wait to be fed." he gave her breasts a couple soothing strokes before he exited the room.

Chelsea took this opportunity to look over at the other three women, who didn't seem to notice her inspecting them. They all remained eerily still, their eyes still downcast in subjugation as they waited to be fed. She couldn't even speak to them, and it didn't look like they planned on speaking to her. She continued to look over and whimper, with pleading eyes that screamed "one of you please help me."

But they couldn't help her. They wouldn't help her. Their thoughts remained on their feeding, which they continued to wait patiently for.

Oh fuck, she thought. She really was completely trapped. What was her next move? Could she even make any moves tied down and subdued like this? Her hopes of escape got smaller and smaller with each passing second.

She sighed, resigned and still wildly fearful. She didn't wait to anger the man any further, and she didn't know when he'd be back. She hoisted herself up from the sitting position she was in during Morning Affirmations so that she was on her elbows and knees. She struggled to spread her legs wider, the restrictive leather straps making movement more difficult. She lowered her eyes in defeat, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and began to pant, awaiting the return of her Master.

Whatever was coming next, she was already dreading it.