Becoming His Sissy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
306 Followers

Tricia ended up knocking in the eight ball, and finishing out the game. "Well, I guess that was the best round of pool I've played until that..."

"You looked so good doing it though," Alex chuckled giving her another pat on the ass, and letting his hand linger. "I need to go visit the men's room, and then care to join me for another smoke?"

"Sure, I should probably do the same."

In the restroom, Alex pulled out his long tool and unleashed a powerful stream into the urinal. Then washed and dried his hands. Lingering for a moment, he pulled out his phone, ordered an Uber that was 10 minutes away, and texted Grant.

"I should be home in around 30 minutes, if you still want to have some fun."

The reply came back almost immediately. He was obviously just sitting around waiting for Alex to get a hold of him.

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl, I'll text you when I get back."

Alex returned the phone to his pocket, and went out to meet Tricia. She was standing next to the bar sipping at her glass when he approached. He could see the effects of the alcohol had taken their hold. She sipped the last of it and set her glass down.

Alex ordered two shots, smiled at her, and slid one to her as they were set in front of them. He thought her being a little more drunk would probably make this night go smoother.

"To a good game of pool, and a great night," Alex cheersed.

She clanked glasses with him, and they tossed it back.

Standing up and shuffling back to the patio, he pulled out two more cigarettes, lit hers and then his.

Grabbing her ass and pulling her into him, he looked into her eyes, and kissed her deeply, swirling his tongue with hers.

"So I have an Uber on the way, and thought it might be fun to take this back to my place."

The words hit her hard for a second. Was she really going to do this? The first time was one thing, but this time being premeditated, would she really cheat on Grant again? The thought of Alex's big cock plunging into her, put the thoughts aside. She took a drag of her cigarette.

"That sounds nice,"she said quietly, and kissed him again.

They finished their smokes, paid the tab, and the Uber arrived. Alex opened the door for her and followed her in to the back seat. Then driver confirmed the destination.

His hand kneaded at her thigh, slowly making it's way higher up, but thoughtful to not get too crazy in the car.

Grant had thrown on a sweat shirt and sweat pants to wear over his panties on the way. In the time Grant waited he had drank more than enough alcohol to get him toasted as well as smoked a few joints.

The ride pulled up to the Alex's large home. He stepped out and took her hand as she got out of the car. Thanking the driver, he shut the door and walked her up the dark driveway and unlocked the door into the entryway.

"Your home is beautiful," she said looking around as he closed the door.

"Thank you, I like it," pushing her against the wall and beginning to kiss up her neck. "I tend to like beautiful things."

"Um...I should probably use the restroom, before..."

"Oh, yes, sorry, how rude of me. Down the hall, you can't miss it," he pointed.

As she went to the bathroom Alex walked into the kitchen, and texted Grant. "I'm sending an Uber as I'm guessing you may be a little toasted. It should be there in a few minutes. I'll leave the door unlocked. Just lock it when you come in, take off your clothes and I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

"Can't wait."

"I'm sure you can't."

Alex turned his phone on silent and placed it in his pocket.

He could hear the bathroom door open and the sound of heels clicking across the wood floor towards the kitchen.

To be continued

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
306 Followers
12