On My Knees as the Relief Team

Story Info
How I ended up giving sexual relief to my room mate.
3.4k words
4.57
26k
72

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Steve and I'm 21. I live in an old house that was turned into an apartment. There were two entrances one on each end of the house and a wall placed down the center to divide the house into two different apartments. The one I lived in had a front door that opened into the living room with the kitchen right behind it seperated by an island. It was nice that you could be in the kitchen fixing something to eat and still see the living room TV.

Behind the living room was a small hallway going right and left to the bedrooms and a bathroom in the center between the two bedrooms. It wasn't a big place but I liked it and shared it with a guy I had known since middle school, Tony.

When we move got into college we decided we wanted a place close to campus but still had some room. Dorms were too small so we shared this apartment. The other apartment was shared by Pete and his girlfriend, but that isn't important to this story. A story for another time perhaps.

Anyway, we would have a few friends over from time to time to drink and hang out. One particular time we had a few friends over and we ended up getting into truth or dare. You know, the kids game where you have to answer a truth or a dare. There was myself, Tony, Pete and his girlfriend as well as Pam and Amber, a couple of girls we knew from school. So as the drinking kept going, you had most just doing truth questions:

What was your first sexual experience? Did you ever get caught? What is a secret no one hear knows.

But the night changed when Pam said dare to Tony's question. We had all had plenty to drink at this point so Tony was brave and said "Make out with Amber." You could have heard a pin drop.

Finally Pam slowly moved over to Amber and the two started making out with each other. Slowly at first with soft kisses and then a little more intense with tongues going back and forth. Finally the two were even feeling each others breasts through their shirts as they kissed; then suddenly the two parted from each other and looked at Tony. They were still holding hands and looking around the room while the three guys were all staring with wide eyes and tents in their pants.

Pete's girlfriend broke the tension first by saying, "That was hot, but I think it's time for Pete and I to go home. She stood from beside Pete and held him close while they said goodbye and walked out as quickly as possible.

This just left the four of us in the living room with the girls still slowly rubbing each others arms and playing with finger tips as they held hands. Obviously this really had turned them on. I excused myself to the bathroom and while I was in there trying to get my dick to deflate so I could pee, I heard the girls run by the bathroom into Tony's room giggling and laughing.

I quickly zipped up and opened the door in time to see Tony getting ready to walk into his bedroom. He turned around and grinned at me, "Looks like I won the lottery tonight!" then turning to talk to the girls as he closed the door.

So I ended up going back into the bathroom, peeing and getting ready for bed. When I came out of the bathroom I could hear giggling and moaning from Tony's room. "Great" I thought. "He gets two girls and I get my hand."

I went to my room and shut the door trying to keep my sprits up even though I didn't get either girl. As I laid on my bed, I could hear moaning through the wall that seperated my bedroom from Pete and his girlfriends. She was moaning pretty good and I just sat there listening as intensely as I could.

Finally a soft knocking of their headboard against the wall signaled that they were in a full blown fuck. I hear her moan several more times. My hand went into my pants and slowly stroked myself to a hard 5" cock. I was average in length and size. At least that's what I always told myself. Other that a porno or two, I had never seen another real life cock other than my own. So I just assumed everyone had one similar to me.

I was just starting to stroke pretty hard when Pete's girlfriend went into another louder set of moans. He was really going all out tonight. I was trying to match the knocking of the head board to my strokes and then I suddenly shot a load into my shorts. It was sudden and a great release but didn't have the build up I wanted. So while my cock deflated and went into a small 2" knub, I was still highly aroused and really sexual.

I changed my underwear and put on a new pair of shorts. My old ones were soaked with cum from my intense ejaculation.

Since Pete and his girlfriend were still at it and in a routine of knocking the headboard, this kept me aroused. I went to the living room to not hear it.

I heard some soft music coming from Tony's room with a few soft moans. This didn't help my sexual arousal. I went into the living room and flopped on the couch and turned on the TV.

While I was sitting in the living room sipping a beer and watching a movie that was on. Probably an hour had went by when I heard someone coming up behind me. Tony then sat down next to me on the couch. "How's it going?" he said with a smirk.

"Just hanging out. I didn't think I would see you until the morning." I said still looking at the TV and sipping on my fifth or sixth beer of the evening.

"Oh, when we got into the room, we all took each others clothes off and they both attacked my cock. They licked it together for a while until one sat on my cock while the other hovered over my face and let me lick her. I got mine, so they both slid off of me and started kissing and fondling each other. As I pulled off my condom and threw it away, they were really going down on each other. You can only sit and hear them give each other orgasms for so long. Plus I don't think they were as interested in me as they were with each other."

There was a long pause and we sat in silence. I got up to get a new beer and grabbed one for Tony as well. Then he broke the silence. "It's a shame that they were more into each other because I'm still horny."

I just turned to him and sarcastically said "What about me, I didn't even get one of them for a few minutes. You had them both."

He just smirked and whispered "Yeah, sorry about that."

We sat in silence for a while longer watching the movie, some old 80s action movie and the actors went into a strip club to interrogate someone. There were thongs and tits all over the screen which was just making me hornier and hornier. My little knub was starting to leak a little precum and grown slightly.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Tony was slowly rubbing his shorts and in the light from the kitchen I could make out a decent sized log under his shorts as he slowly stroked it. Once the scene was over he finished his beer and stood up. Now I could really see his cock apparently going down one of his legs of his shorts but trying it's best to raise up with no success. If I was what they called a "Grower, not a show her" Tony was most certainly a bigger than me and it hit me with a little lust.

As he walked back toward his bedroom my head spun. Why was I thinking of his cock. Why did that turn me on so much? Don't get me wrong, I'm open to all kinds of things, but I just always had been attracted to girls and never once thought about a dick.

While I was there contemplating life and the sudden urges I heard him walk back in and sit down beside me. "They are bother curled up sleeping. So much for me getting a round two." Then he took a long sip of his beer.

I just kept sitting there and would glance over from time to time to look at his crotch and the outline in his pants. He caught me looking a few times and then finally said, "You know we could still play truth or dare if you want."

I just laughed at him and said, "Sure, I got nothing else to do."

He just kept looking straight ahead and said "I dare you to suck my cock."

That just sat in the air for a long time while we were in silence. I'm sure it was about 3 seconds but it felt like an hour. Then I finally mumbled "Okay."

Tony looked straight at me with a grin. "Really? Because that would be amazing. I'm so horny I don't know what to do."

I'm not sure why I did it. Was it the lust, the alcohol or just my constant state of arousal. But I slowly stood up and then got on my knees between his legs.

Tony quickly unbuckled his shorts and slid both his shorts and underwear down to his knees. His cock sprung out and stood straight up. It was bigger than mine. Probably 7" or so but was also really big around.

Without looking at him I reached out and slowly put my hand around it. "You won't tell anyone about this, right?"

"This will be our little secret." he said while slowly rotating his hips to cause some friction between his cock and my hand.

I just kept getting closer to his cock while he was slowly moving it in my hand. My mouth started to water. I reached out and licked a little precum that was leaking out of the top. It didn't taste bad. Actually a little sweet.

So I moved my hand down to the base and used my other hand to rub his balls. They were pretty large and were just piled up in his lap under this flagpole that was standing straight up.

I started to lick his cock from the base to the top over and over gently. He was really starting to moan a little and give me grunts of encouragement. That was when I got the courage to look up at his. He had his head leaned back on the couch, his eyes closed and was enjoying the moment.

That made me feel good that he was actually enjoying himself. I was bringing him pleasure. So I finally got the courage and wrapped my lips around his head. I slowly bobbed up and down on the first few inches and used my right hand to gently stroke him with the saliva that was dripping from my mouth down his dick.

We sat there for a long time with me slowly giving him head, slowly taking more and more until I got about 5" in my mouth. I was having a hard time on the rest but he was enjoying everything I was trying to do.

Then I felt his hands on the back of my head. He was slowly guiding his cock in and out of my mouth, using me as a fuck toy. My cock was standing at attention as his started to pick up the pace on my mouth. Finally he said he was going to cum.

I didn't really know what to do, but the fact he had a death grip on my head I just held on for the ride. When he erupted in my mouth, I coughed and tried to swallow what I could. Some made it out the sides and dripped onto his legs and down my chin.

When he finally finished and just collapsed backwards, I got up and went to grab a towel for my face. As I was rinsing off in the sink I noticed I had came in my pants without even touching myself. I really didn't get the release I wanted and just made another mess. I came back with the towel and handed it to him.

"Dude, that was amazing. I needed that and I owe you big time. Are you sure you've never done that before? Because that was the best blow job I've ever gotten."

I turned red with embarrassment and told him that was the first cock besides mine I've ever seen. I thanked him and also reminded him that this was our secret. He totally agreed and with that I went back to my room and went to sleep.

Sleep didn't come easy. I was tossing and turning all night thinking about what I had done. How it felt. How it made him feel and even how his cum tasted.

Around four in the morning to try and get some sleep I thought I would try to jack off and get a release. I pulled my boxers off and went to put them in the floor. That's when I saw my used ones, the ones with cum in them on the floor. I slowly grabbed them and put them to my face. I really had never evaluated my cum before but I guess tonight was a night of firsts. I put them on my face and breathed in the smell while I stroked myself. I wasn't bad and even had a nice aroma to it. After just a minute or two of smelling my cum and thinking of what I had done that night, I exploded. The release was amazing as my whole body tensed up. I instantly felt relaxed as my cum exploded over my chest.

When I recovered, I used my boxers to clean up slightly and then just rolled over. I was too tired to get up.

The next morning I was have stuck to my sheets. My whole bed looked like I had sprayed it down with cum. I quickly pulled on some clothes and stripped the bed to wash it and maybe forget about last night.

When I came out of my bed room, Tony was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. He slid me a cup of coffee and informed me that the girls just left and wanted him to thank me for a fun night. I'm not sure what I did to help but I just tipped my coffee cup and sat there in silence.

Nothing was mentioned about last night and after a few hours my tension and concerns went away. We were back to just being room mates.

About four nights later I was just hanging out in my room when I heard Tony call my name and asked me to come in his room. When I walked in, he was laying in his bed under a sheet and reading a Playboy magazine. I asked him what's up and kinda surprised about his easiness to just be laying there looking at a book of naked women while he called me in.

"Hey listen, I need a favor. My new Playboy came today and has me all worked up. I was wondering if you could help me out again while I look at it." It was then that I realized he had a tent under the sheet.

Was he expecting I would just jump on him? What was the plan here? But regardless I felt my little dick start to stir.

As I just there he sat the book down and looked at me. "Come on, help me out. It will be our secret and I really need some relief."

With that he flipped the sheet off of him showing his erect cock sitting straight up. I took a moment or two just looking at it and with a sigh, I just crossed to his bed, laid down and slowly started to touch his cock. As I grasped it, He moaned slightly. Then when I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock he just moaned even more "That's so good, Oh yeah, just like that."

Within a few minutes he was looking at his book while I was bathing his cock with my tongue.

After about 10 minutes he put the book down and by now I was situated on my stomach between his legs. He slowly took my head and started face fucking me, but gently. His movements became quicker and then he yelled "I'm cumming!" as he arched his back and filled my mouth with his seed.

I swallowed most of it but some dripped out and onto his balls. Once I had swallowed, I slowly licked his dick clean of anything left on it and finished by licking the drips of cum from his balls.

He patted my head as he looked at the ceiling. "Man Steve, that was the relief I needed. You are so good at that. As we repositioned and he went to get up, he noticed that I had a tent in my pants. "Want some help with that?" he said referring to my cock. I looked down and then nodded.

He said "follow me" and grabbed some lube from his night stand. as we walked into the bathroom, he was naked with his flacid cock bobbing leading the way and I was still completely clothed.

"Pull your pants down" he said while he put some lube in his right hand. he stood behind me so close I could feel his cock brush my butt cheek from time to time. He reached around and grabbed my cock and started jacking me off into the shower.

It took a while to get a rhythm because he was used to working with a longer dick than mine. Once I was lubed up, he used his thumb and forefinger to stroke me off. I leaned forward with a hand on the shower wall enjoying this until I shot a couple of ropes of cum into the shower.

As I came down from my orgasmic bliss he smacked me on the butt. "Thanks again. Sorry but I just can't suck on a cock. I hope that was good enough." I just nodded as I was still leaned forward on the shower.

"Hey be sure to wash that down the drain so we don't slip on it in the shower" he said as he went back to his room. I pulled my pants up, turned on the shower and watched as my cum slowly slid down the drain.

This became a routine for us. About three to four times a week Tony would ask for some relief and as time went on I was quicker to respond each time.

Most of the time it was in his bed but a few times he would knock on my door and come in naked or in boxers and ask me to help him out. I would dutifully either crawl into his bed or just get on my knees in my own room and suck his massive cock off until he blew in my mouth or on my face.

Then we would both go to the bathroom without a word. I would pull my pants down and he would grab the lube he now kept in the medicine cabinet and jack me off into the shower.

One morning he did ask me for some relief in the kitchen. I was pouring coffee when he came in and said he had the most sexual dream last night and could use some relief. I just immediately sat my coffee down and got on my knees. That time he face fucked me while talking about his dream and a girl he knew. He told me all the details of how they fucked in the dream while he just kept hammering away in my mouth until he exploded.

That time when he jacked me off, his cock had stirred a little and brushed between my butt cheeks. It pushed a little and actually the head rubbed against my balls. I exploded all over the shower and almost collapsed.

So that became our relationship. No one knew about what we did. We both dated girls and both hung out with friends.

But when Tony needed it. I was his relief team.