Neighbourhood Faggot: A Good Slut

Story Info
Dan can't believe it happens again, but he loves it.
7.4k words
4.76
19.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,517 Followers

Thank you OldBroad76 for editing for me.

CHAPTER I

After Dan's shower, he spent half an hour sitting on the sofa. The TV was turned off, and he just stared into space, trying to get his head around what had happened.

I got fucked by two men... not just that, I loved it. He sighed and threw his head back. No one can ever find out about this! I'll be the laughingstock of the town! If anyone knew that I've been spit roasted and actually came whilst it happened, I'd die!

He tried distracting himself by playing a game, but nothing got the thought of those two big cocks out of his head. The memory of having one down his throat as another fucked his ass kept Dan's cock rock hard.

What the fuck is wrong with me? No! I don't like this!

He attempted to do a workout in his bedroom to work off some of the horniness and stress, but even that wasn't working.

Slamming the weights onto the floor, he sat down.

I need to fuck a girl. Get the idea of men out of my head!

He grabbed his phone.

He knew his girlfriend Emily was away and so was Jane, but his third girl, Candice, was in town. In fact, she only lived around the corner in their gated community.

She had only texted him that morning to say she didn't want to see him again, but he thought it was worth a shot. She was a nerdy, unpopular girl, and Dan knew she would come back around to the idea of getting fucked by one of the most popular guys in school.

He also knew how much she loved his big cock fucking her. Even when he took her virginity, she moaned like a whore.

Dan: Hey, you free tonight?

That's all he sent. To no surprise she texted him back in about five seconds.

Nerds don't even know they should wait longer to text back, Dan thought.

Candice: I told you Dan that you don't respect me enough. And it's bad enough that you're cheating on Emily.

Dan: Emily always treats you like shit. You shouldn't feel bad about that.

Candice: You treat me badly, as well. Dan, please stop texting me.

Dan sighed and resorted to sending her a picture of his hard cock. For a nerdy girl she was a nympho, so Dan was hoping this would get her going.

But she didn't reply.

"Fuck sake!" He shouted.

It got to near 9pm, and Dan still couldn't stop thinking about those two men fucking him. He needed to do something. So, as a last resort, he walked over to Candice's house.

Normally he wouldn't be seen dead talking to her in public, but he was desperate. It was pitch black outside other than a few streetlights, so he thought he would be safe.

He turned the corner at the end of his road and saw her house a few hundred feet away.

As he approached, he saw Candice's equally dorky, twin brother, Kevin.

When Kevin turned and saw Dan, his eyes nearly popped out of his head, which wasn't a surprise. Last time he bumped into Kevin on the street, Dan was with a few of his rugby mates and ended up stuffing Kevin into a bin.

He quickly turned to walk back into his house, but Dan ran over.

"Kevin, you little shit," Dan shouted. "Where you going?"

He saw the worry on skinny Kevin's face as he reached for the door handle.

"L-leave me alone, Dan." He stuttered out.

"Don't be like that. I thought we were friends." Dan said with a fake smile.

After being fucked like some slut by two big men, it feels good to have power over someone again, Dan thought.

"Just... just let me go inside." Kevin stuttered. He almost looked like he was going to cry.

"Is Candice in?" Dan bluntly asked.

"What do you want with her?" Kevin replied. He was whispering and wouldn't even look Dan in the eye.

"Just fucking get her," Dan said and stepped uncomfortably close to Kevin. "I don't want to have to ask you again."

Kevin looked at Dan's eyes for a split second before nodding and running inside.

God, that felt good.

A few minutes later the door creaked open, and Candice's slim, freckled face poked through the crack.

"You need to leave." She whispered, as if she would actually be the one embarrassed by this encounter.

"Come on," Dan tried to charm her. "Why don't you just come back to mine? You can even stay the night?"

"Dan," Candice hushed, "Keep your voice down, please just go."

For fuck sake, this little tease!

"Candice, come on, you know you want to." Dan whispered and reached down to grab his cock from outside of his jeans.

There she is, Dan thought with a grin as the hungry look returned to Candice's face. Even through her thick glasses, which were actually kind of cute, he could see she wanted his cock.

"No." She whispered and shut the door.

"Frigid bitch." Dan cursed to himself.

With his head hung low and his hands in his pockets, Dan slowly walked home to spend the rest of the night stuck in his thoughts, the memory of being a gay slut burned into him.

CHAPTER II

Dan woke up a sweaty, panting mess. He had just been dreaming a painfully realistic dream where he was on his hands and knees getting fucked from behind while another cock fucked him deep down his throat.

Just as he was on the verge of cumming, he woke up.

"Fuck sake!" Dan cursed.

I can't be having fucking sex dreams like that!

It was already 10am, so Dan thought he might as well wake up, even though he had nothing to do.

He attempted to stop thinking about those two guys by having a cold shower, but even that didn't help.

Eventually Dan sat on his sofa in just a pair of boxers, watching TV. Although without thinking, his hand reached into his boxers and started to stroke his hard cock as he watched.

I can't believe how good it felt to be stretched by those big cocks, He thought as he moved his hand up and down, I was so full... and they tasted amazing. God having my lips wrapped around them, I've never known anything like it.

Before he knew it, Dan was wanking his cock fast at the memory of the day before.

"Oh god," Dan panted and closed his eyes, "fuck me... fuck me like your gay slut."

Dan got closer and closer to cumming.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Dan sat up and looked down at the wet patch on his boxers.

The fact that he was about to cum whilst thinking of being fucked by two men didn't escape his thoughts, but Dan was too horny to let that bother him.

He grabbed his robe and headed for the door.

What the fuck does he want? Dan thought when he opened it and saw their neighbour, Fred, on the other side with a stupid smile.

"Yes?" Dan grunted out.

Fred was an old man. Dan didn't know his age, but he was a lot older than him. But, to be fair, Dan saw him running every day around the gated community, and he looked to be in alright shape for someone his age. His shaved face and short brown hair made him look younger, too.

"Catch you at a bad time?" Fred asked, his eyes looking over Dan's shoulders.

Dan turned his head to look and then went back to Fred.

What the fuck's he looking at?

"No, it's fine," Dan grunted. "What do you want?"

Dan didn't care about being rude to Fred, I mean, why should he?

"I've got something I think you would like to see." Fred said, his shit-eating grin never leaving his face.

Fucking hell, get a life old man.

"Are you going to invite me in?" Fred then asked.

"I'm a little busy." Dan told him, holding onto the door.

"Oh, I think you'll make time for this." Fred said and surprised the younger man by pushing the door over.

He caught Dan off guard. Dan could easily win in a fight against Fred, but not expecting him to be so forceful pushed Dan off balance.

Watching this weird neighbour walk into the house, Dan couldn't believe what he saw.

"Do you mind?" Dan asked.

"Not one bit." Fred said without looking at him and heading straight for the living room.

Prick.

Dan closed the door before following him into the house. When he got to the living room, Fred was plugging his phone into the TV.

"What are you doing?" Dan asked, just wanting Fred to get out so he could finish his wank.

"You'll see." Fred replied as a little chuckle actually left his mouth.

Dan crossed his muscular arms and tapped his foot on the floor in annoyance.

"And play." Fred said and took a step back.

The screen lit up, and then Dan saw it. His mouth hung open and his eyes popped out.

There he was, completely naked, on his hands and knees on the sunbed outside getting spit roasted by those two men the day before.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like a little faggot!" Dan heard his own voice moan out, louder than he remembered.

Did I really say that?

For a minute or two Dan just watched the scene play out in shock, his mind completely blank.

Until Fred paused it.

"I have twenty minutes of that." Fred said, and when Dan looked at him, he was still grinning from ear to ear.

"You fucker!" Dan shouted and lunged at the older man.

He grabbed Fred by the throat and pushed him against the wall, making a loud bang.

"I'll fucking kill you if you show that to anyone!" Dan shouted.

"Oh, it's already going out to the world." Fred croaked through the choking.

No! Dan panicked, worried he was telling the truth.

"Or at least, it can be." Fred then whispered.

"Fucking delete it now!" Dan threatened and held a fist up to Fred's face.

"You can do whatever you want," Fred then replied, "but in an hour's time, this video will be emailed to everyone in the neighbourhood, including your parents."

Dan knew that everyone in the gated community shared one big email chain for security reasons, something Dan never cared about, but he knew that Fred had the contact details.

"And if I destroy it now, go to your house and destroy your computer?" Dan threatened.

"Never were a smart one, were you?" Fred replied, and in his anger, Dan tightened his grip on the older man's throat.

"Fuck you!" Dan shouted as a bit of spit flew past his lips and onto Fred's face.

"Oh no, it'll be the other way around I think." Fred then said, his smile growing even bigger.

Dan looked at him, not fully understanding what he was saying.

"What?" Dan asked.

"The timed email is on my laptop at another location. You won't find it," Fred told him. Sensing his doom, Dan released his grip. "So unless you do what I want, everyone will see this very explicit video."

"What.. what do you want?" Dan shot back.

Fred straightened his t-shirt and rubbed his neck where Dan had been holding him before looking up.

"I want what those men got." He said firm and clear.

What?

"Oh yes," Fred continued when Dan didn't reply, "I want to see a proper gay boy servicing my cock with his mouth and his asshole."

"I... I... I'm not gay." Is all Dan replied, stupidly missing everything.

"You look pretty gay on that video." Fred laughed.

Dan looked at the paused video and then back at Fred.

I could beat the shit out of him, he thought, but what if he doesn't tell me where it is? Or tells me the wrong location. If that video gets out, then I'm done.

He felt Fred's presence move closer to him. Then, Fred's hand lightly held onto Dan's right arm.

"That's right," Fred whispered. "You're going to me my own, personal faggot."

Dan looked at him. He couldn't believe it, but his cock actually twitched at those words.

"I've never been into boys before, but I must admit, seeing that yesterday might have turned me," Fred said, gently caressing Dan's arm, "and I want to see your pretty little lips bob up and down on my cock. And then I want you to bend over and ask me to fuck you."

Dan's cock twitched again.

It's happening again.

As much as Dan tried to deny it, his horniness was taking over his panic.

"Do we have a deal?" Fred asked.

Dan looked at him, and he saw how serious Fred was from his look. There was nothing he could do.

"Okay," Dan whispered, "just this one time?"

"We'll see about that," Fred replied. The older man stared at Dan like a piece of meat, and then he grabbed Dan's head. "Let's start with a kiss."

Before Dan could react, Fred pulled his head closer, and Dan felt the older man's lips against his.

"Mmm what the fuck!" Dan shouted and pushed himself away.

Being fucked by a guy was one thing, but kissing felt even gayer to Dan.

"If you argue about anything again, I don't give a shit how good a fuck you are. That video goes out." Fred threatened.

Dan panicked, knowing he didn't have a leg to stand on.

"Now, let's try that again, shall we?" Fred whispered.

He reached and held onto Dan's head, more gently this time, and then leant in.

The man's lips touched Dan's, and although Dan wanted to pull back, he stayed still.

For a few seconds, it was just Fred pressing his lips against Dan's. His hands started to roam over Dan's muscular body.

Then something switched inside of the younger man. He knew what was going to happen, and deep down, he wasn't afraid. He was excited.

Without realising it, he actually kissed back.

"That's more like it." Fred whispered.

Their lips met again, and that seemed to break Dan's resistance.

Fred grabbed onto Dan's back and pulled their bodies together. Dan instinctively grabbed onto Fred's waist.

Then Fred's tongue pressed against his lips, and Dan automatically opened his mouth and let it in.

"Mmm." Dan accidentally moaned as he found himself making out with an older man.

Their tongues roamed against each other constantly, their lips breaking and meeting. Before long, Dan was moaning over and over as they made out.

Fucking hell, why does kissing a man feel so good?

Dan was getting completely lost as he made out with Fred. What started as blackmail was very quickly becoming Dan's lust.

Then Fred bit Dan's bottom lip and pulled back.

Dan stared into Fred's eyes, both men filled with pure hunger.

"Get on your knees." Fred said firmly but quietly.

Dan didn't say anything. His reply was to silently sink down in front of this older man. Knowing he was about to suck another cock, something he never thought he would do again, excited him.

"Take out my dick." Fred instructed.

Dan looked up at the dominant man and nodded, then reached for his belt. In a few seconds, it was undone, and Dan pulled down the zipper.

Grabbing onto Fred's jeans, he pulled them down so he stood there in just his boxers. Dan could see the outline of his cock hidden, and it looked huge, nearly as big as the two men from the day before.

Not being able to stop himself, Dan reached forward and grabbed onto it.

"Oh god." Dan moaned at the touch of another big cock.

Fred's hand caressed his cheek, and Dan looked up and saw the older man smiling.

"Keep going." He ordered.

Dan nodded again and wrapped his fingers around the waistband of Fred's boxers, finally pulling them to the ground. When he looked up, Dan's mouth filled with saliva.

Fred's cock was beautiful.

It was long and thick, and the skin looked smooth. He already saw it glistening with precum, and any arguments Dan had before that moment were gone.

Fred's hand gripped Dan's face a little tighter and made him look up.

"Now, you're going to suck my cock like a good boy, aren't you?" Fred asked.

"Y-yes... sir." Dan stuttered back.

"Because you are my... what?" Fred asked.

Dan looked at him confused for a moment until he realised what the older man wanted to hear.

"Because.... I'm your cocksucker." Dan whispered.

"Good boy," Fred replied with a smile, "go on then. You know how."

Dan turned his attention back to the big cock in front of him. His right hand reached up and wrapped his fingers around it. It felt different compared to the two cocks from the day before but equally perfect.

He stroked it a few times, slowly, watching the skin move back and forth, feeling the warmth in his hand.

Finally, Dan licked his lips, sat up a little on his knees, and leant forward.

His mouth was filled with the scent and warmth coming from Fred's cock, and as he wrapped his wet lips around the shaft, he was engulfed with pure lust.

"Mmmmm." Dan moaned as his mouth filled with cock.

He instinctively ran his soft, wet tongue around the head in his mouth, getting a fresh taste of delicious precum.

"Oooh yeah, I've not had a blowjob in a long time." Fred moaned.

I guess his wife never does this for him, Dan thought, I don't know why not.

His full attention was now on the cock in his mouth, and Dan slowly bobbed a little deeper. Feeling the head glide against his tongue as he moved down, his lips tightly gripped onto the shaft.

Just something about a real life, hard cock in his mouth felt so natural and made his body tingle with excitement.

Unlike the two men the day before who fucked his face, Dan took his time pleasing this cock, gently and lovingly bobbing up and down.

"Mmmm." Dan moaned again, feeling in love with this cock.

"That's it boy, enjoy it," Fred moaned. "You're going to be tasting this cock a lot from now on."

Those words should've frightened Dan, but in that moment, he couldn't think of anything better.

"Mmhmm." Dan moaned back and carried on bobbing up and down.

Dan's right hand slowly stroked the base of Fred's cock, that part he couldn't fit into his mouth as he bobbed on it.

His tongue was constantly massaging the head, enjoying the taste and the feel.

When he opened his eyes, Fred was taking off his top, and now the older man was completely naked as Dan serviced him.

"That's it," Fred moaned and rested his hands on Dan's head. "I saw how good you were with those men yesterday. Show me what an eager cocksucker you are."

"Mhmm." Dan moaned again.

He attempted to open his mouth wider, pressing his tongue against the bottom of the cock as he pushed further.

"Gllgg!" Dan coughed and gagged when the head hit his throat, pulling back and seeing his spit glistening all over it.

"It's okay, sweetie, keep trying." Fred whispered.

"Yes, sir." Dan replied.

With his right hand, Dan stroked up and down, spreading the massive amount of spit all over before wrapping his lips back around the shaft.

This time, Dan hungrily sucked his dick, wanting to please this man the best he could.

Over and over, he took the cock deeper, and the next time when it hit his throat, he was able to control his gagging and kept going.

"Mmm!" Dan moaned.

Spit started to form around his lips as he sucked this cock. His right hand felt soaked, and he started to spread it around Fred's trimmed balls.

"Oh god, that feels fucking amazing," Fred moaned. "Who knew my neighbour's asshole son was such an eager faggot."

"Mmmm!" Dan moaned, remembering how much he loved being degraded the day before.

Although he was on his knees bobbing up and down for nearly twenty minutes, the time flew by. Dan didn't let the cock leave his mouth once, never wanting it to end.

But Fred gabbed his head and pulled him back.

Dan's lips were covered in spit as he gasped a little for air.

"Take me to your room." Fred ordered.

Dan stood up, and Fred grabbed his hand. Then Dan led him upstairs.

Once they were in his room, Fred shut the door.

"Do you have lube?" He asked.

"In the drawer." Dan told him as a little shiver of excitement rushed through his body as he knew he was going to get fucked again.

"Take your clothes off and lie down." Fred instructed him.

Dan did just that and watched as the naked Fred went into his drawer and pulled out the lube before throwing it to Dan.

"Spread your legs and lube up your ass." Fred told him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,517 Followers