Becoming His Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,378 Followers

"Someone wants me in her ass." He said triumphantly.

I could barely lift a hand in response. As much as I enjoyed my few sessions of anal sex the idea of having his beast splitting my ass in two was not something I could contemplate at the moment. Thankfully he collapsed next to me on the bed, pulling me to him so my head was on his chest. His heart was pounding in my ear while my body still tried to recover from the fucking I'd just received. I wanted to get up and call for a ride home but it just seemed like so much effort. His hand lightly stroked my hair while I could feel the pools of his semen on my back and ass tighten as they dried. It was an oddly loving yet slutty feeling I was savoring as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Oh shit." I whispered as I slowly woke and tried to move.

Blinking my eyes to try to get them to focus I finally managed to see his alarm clock. It was now after 2 am, the possibility of getting a ride share this time of night in our area was beyond slim. What I really needed to do was get out of bed so I could pee. Jimmy still lay on his back, his arm somewhere behind me, my head still on his chest while he snored softly. I managed to slip to the side of the bed putting my feet on the floor.

"Are you kidding me?" I hissed softly to myself.

My shoes were still on my feet! How does that even happen I thought to myself? The twinge of pain in my pussy reminded me exactly how that happened. I slipped my shoes off then tip toed to the living room area, which thankfully still had a light on.

"Oh, please be empty." I said as I looked at a bedroom door across the living room from Jimmy's.

Moving cautiously to the door I peered inside. Thankfully the bed was obviously empty allowing me a sigh of relief. Shaking my head, a bit to clear it I looked at my surroundings. The older building had high ceilings and massive windows, one of which I stood in front of naked at the moment.

"Thankfully church isn't in session at 2 am." I giggled as I walked toward the kitchen/dining area.

The floors were hard wood with lovely old light fixtures. Their furniture wasn't top of the line but also hadn't been found in a dumpster either. It was nice but was also the typical bachelor pad. I managed to find the bathroom, closing the bi-fold doors behind me and tugging the string that dangled from the light overhead.

"Typical bachelor pad is right!" I said as I looked at the array of naked women tacked and taped to the walls of the bathroom.

It took a bit to convince my bladder that I was able to perform a different bodily function other than orgasming. Now that my bladder was empty, I could come up with a plan. I could try my luck at a ride share, which I already knew had very slim odds of success or I could ask Jimmy for a ride home. It was late, I was tired and still had to concentrate on standing. The stairs I would have to walk down to leave the building seemed incredibly daunting as well. Flushing the toilet, I managed to stand catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"Oh, you are quite a sight." I giggled at my reflection.

My hair was matted, my make-up a mess, and as I pulled my hair from the back, I could see solid cum globules tangled into my long tresses. I was in no shape to go much of anywhere but back to bed. Tip toeing my way back to the bedroom, I found Jimmy's sleeping form on his side facing me with one arm out stretched leaving me a perfect spot to curl up. Turning off the light on my side of the bed I slipped under the covers nestling myself against his body. Whether he was awake or did it instinctively his arms quickly surrounded me as he pulled me against him like a spoon. I settled my head on the pillow while his right hand cupped my left breast, giving it a light squeeze as I closed my eyes. I could feel his warmth against me from my heels to my neck with that one area feeling a growing hardness between us causing me to shudder and moan slightly at another aftershock.

To say I slept like the dead would be an understatement. I didn't move once in his arms, waking up with his nose pressed into the back of my head and hand still cupping my boob. While I slept great my dreams were out of this world. It was then I realized that I had moved at least one part of my body while I slept, while my left hand was laying on his right arm my right hand was between my legs pressed against my sore crotch. Had I been rubbing myself in my sleep? I shifted my hips slightly, feeling the presence of his beastly cock pressed into my back as well as the slickness between my legs. If I hadn't been, I was close to it.

"How did you sleep?" He asked as if sensing my being awake.

"Amazingly well," I replied clearing my throat a bit, "how about you."

"I slept great!" He replied giving me a squeeze with his arms and hand, "Did you know you moan in your sleep," He asked.

"Um, no I didn't." I replied thankful that I still had my back to him so he couldn't see me blush.

"Yeah, and you move your hips too!" I could hear the cockiness of his voice as he spoke, as if he were saying "yeah, I did that shit to you!"

"Huh, that's odd." I replied feeling my face burning.

"Whatever were you dreaming of last night?" He asked as I slowly slipped my right hand from between my thighs.

"After what we did," I finally regained some brassiness as I saw my glistening fingers emerge from under the sheets, "what else could I be dreaming of?"

"How do you feel?" He asked with a twinge of concern. "Aside from sore."

I turned to face him, pressing my chest to his and wrapping my left leg over his body before I answered.

"I'm not sure I can think of much else to answer," I said letting my hand glide over his back, "than to say sore."

"Don't worry," he replied with a soft kiss on my lips, "you'll be less sore as things go on."

A chill ran up my spine, it was obvious that he could see the chill run through me as his smirk grew. His simple words had just sent ripples through my body like a tidal wave. He kissed me hard, morning breath be damned, grabbing my ass with his massive right hand while pressing his cock into my abdomen.

"I can think of no better way to start the morning," he said winking at me, "can you?"

"No, I can't." I answered thinking he meant waking up in each other's arms.

The light pressure on my body, particularly my shoulders, while he rolled onto his back told me it wasn't our cuddling he was speaking about. Somewhat thankful that he wasn't pulling me on top of him and invading my pussy again I began to kiss my way down his chest. Looking up his eyes were alit, a knowing smirk on his face. Did he know something I didn't? Did he realize my resistance was completely shattered at this point? Passing his abdomen, I felt his back arch and legs spread slightly. His bedroom faced the front of the building, and while it wasn't facing East, the light pouring into the room was enough for me to really see his cock for the first time. It was veiny and throbbing as my lips pressed to the underside of the head. Darting my tongue out of my mouth I realized something, neither of us had cleaned up at all after our intense session the previous night, his cock was covered with our dried fluids. While I'd never outright tasted myself, except some deep kissing with one boyfriend who loved to kiss me after eating me out, this was different. The scent of us filled my nose, then the taste filled my mouth. It was almost intoxicating. Looking up at him, the air of triumph surrounded him. It made me focus on doing all I could to please him, I wanted to wipe that look off his face, wanted him to realize I was more than just some piece of ass he could call a slut! Licking, kissing and salivating over his engorged shaft I gave him the best blow job I could. His groaning as I sucked and rolled his balls in my mouth drove my desire.

"I'm gonna cum!" He growled.

Getting up to my knees I plunged as much of my mouth onto his shaft as I could. His hands moved into my hair, gathering it up until he had a fistful of it behind my head.

"That's it, slut!" He groaned as he lifted his hips with each thrust of my mouth. "Suck that cock!"

Just as it had done the night before that word shot through me, but not in a repulsive way, it emboldened me. I did all I could to try to relax my throat and overcome my gag reflex as he pushed my head downward with his hand. Tears filled my eyes as I struggled to find the timing to breathe between thrusts. Finally, I managed, inhale on one, exhale on the other. I tried to regain control, massaging and rubbing his balls, which by now surprise were just as massive as the rest of him! I felt them tense in my hand, felt his cock swell against my tongue.

"Relax that throat!" He hissed before the first burst of hot seed shot into my mouth.

"Swallow it all slut!"

I struggled to swallow the seemingly endless torrent of cum. Jesus, where had he stored all this? Feeling some of it escape my lips, I sucked hard, gulping as much of it as I could. Somehow, I had the presence of mind to milk his shaft with my right thumb, forcing the last of his seed into my mouth before he let go of my hair. I managed to milk as much of him as I could before gently laying his shaft onto his abdomen. It took me a moment to regain my composure before I managed to kiss my way back up his body and collapse on his chest. His lips gently pressed to mine, our tongues darted together, before he let his head fall back on his pillow. With his left arm down my back, pulling me tight, I rested my head on his chest, throwing my left arm and leg over his body.

"You are quite the little cock sucker, aren't you?" He said staring up at the ceiling.

"I guess you could say I am." I replied sheepishly.

As he'd done the night before an intimate moment had also been a reminder of something else. He wasn't wrong in what he'd said, after all, I had just sucked his cock so the term wasn't wrong. After struggling with the size of him I took the term as more of a compliment after a couple moments. We lay there for quite a while before nature finally called again.

"Do you have something I can put on?" I asked as I started to get out of bed.

"Yeah," he replied also moving, "here, you can put this on."

He handed me a tank top, a very loose fitting, cut low on the sides tank top like guys wore to show off their muscles. Putting it on, the tank top barely covered my ass and showed considerable side boob.

"Ummm, do you have something more to put on?" I asked moving the front to flash my breasts back and forth.

"My roommate Steve is out of town with his band," Jimmy replied with a wink, "he won't be home until tomorrow. Plus, I've already seen you naked!"

Jimmy then walked out to the living room with nothing on at all. I shrugged my shoulders and followed. The two of us made breakfast in his small kitchen, enjoying our meal at the small round table, and chatting over sips of coffee. I still hadn't mustered the nerve to ask why he enjoyed calling me slut so much, it never seemed all that important after all. Maybe in the throes of passion he decided it was the thing to do. Considering it had been several hours since he was last inside my pussy, and I was still getting the occasional aftershock, it seemed like a small price to pay. When I went to ask about going home to shower, he brought up the fact that Steve had dated a woman who worked for a beauty company. They had plenty of razors, shampoo, moisturizer and cream rinse! I was shocked by the quality and quantity of what they had under their bathroom sink! It was stuff I would splurge on myself once or twice a year with, and they had gallons of it! I did what I could with my hair, scrubbed my face and shaved before exiting the bathroom in the ill-fitting tank top.

We spent the rest of the day, and most of the night between the bed, couch and a couple of times floor, exploring sexual positions I'd never been in before! I was amazed at his creativity and stamina, which were only outdone by his size. Each session lasted over an hour, with him finding new and creative ways for me to beg to be fucked. I hadn't uttered the F word as much in the prior 12 months as I had in the last 36 hours! Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday, with the exception that my tank top was a snug-fitting white ribbed one that left the very bottom of my ass exposed. At that point my modesty was out the window! Showering was only an excuse to clean up as I was constantly wet and almost as constantly cum covered. I showered late Sunday morning, figuring it would be the last time I needed to rinse off before I was finally brought home! How had this one-night fling turned into a weekend of me riding and sucking his gorgeous beast of a cock? While I was incredibly sore, all he had to do was wave it at me and I was drooling and dripping! I stepped out of the bathroom and right into his arms. As before he scooped me up by grabbing my ass with both hands, causing me to wrap my legs and arms around him for support, while his tongue plunged into my mouth.

"You're going to have to bring me home eventually," I panted as our kiss broke, "I mean I can't wear that dress to work."

"Don't worry," he said gently setting me back down on my feet, "I will in just a bit."

He quickly spun me around so my back was to him, pulling me tight in his massive arms, pressing his manhood against my back. His hands gripped the front of the tank top splitting it from the top down before yanking it free of my body! I felt helpless. His right hand shot to my pussy, roughly rubbing my swollen and sore lips, while his left paused momentarily to tease and tweak my nipples before pushing my shoulders forward until I was leaning over the table. His cock glided inside me as I'd already become soaked at his kiss. It took no time for him to be buried to the hilt inside me. His hands moved from my waist, up my body, to my arms, which he guided toward him until my wrists were crossed behind my back. I groaned as he started to fuck me while holding my arms, I was helpless and he knew it! His right hand moved over my body at will, then between my cheeks where his thumb pressed and rubbed against my asshole.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I groaned as he pressed and rubbed my tight little hole.

"Like that huh?" His cockiness was on full display as he spoke. "I may tap that magnificent ass of yours some day soon!" He pressed into me with all of his weight as he spoke causing me to simply groan in response. Pulling his cock out, he slid the length of his wet shaft between my cheeks tormenting my sensitive hole with his beast.

"Like that slut?"

"YES!" I cried out. It did feel wonderful.

Then he alternated between plunging his cock into my body and playing my asshole like a violin. I was so close to cumming I just needed him to pick one torment or the other.

"Jesus just FUCK ME!" I groaned as he plunged into me again.

"I will," he said pulling out until just the tip of him was inside me, "but first you need to wait right here."

I looked back in shock. What the hell did he mean? Where was he going? I was about to explode and he was taking a break!?! I went to speak but he slapped my ass with his hand then gripped it tightly while pressing his thumb hard against my asshole.

"Don't move and I'll make it worth your while!" He said with the evilest of grins.

I simply nodded in response as I felt him move away. It wasn't long before I started to think about my compromising position. I was bent over the table, legs spread, swollen and gaping pussy dripping, arms still crossed at the wrists behind my back. What was behind me? The living room? The short hallway to the door? The big windows outside to the church across the street? If there are more compromising positions to be in, I couldn't think of one. I never heard him return, I only felt him, first his hand locking my wrists together. My wrists felt so small in his massive paws. Then something rubbing through my pussy and around my ass.

"Take a deep breath," he said soothingly, "then let it out slowly." I did as he said feeling something soft pressing against my asshole. "And again," he said softly, "focus on relaxing." He pressed whatever it was against my hole, pushing it inside me slightly before I tensed. "Relax." He cooed.

He said it over and over again like a mantra before he tried to push whatever it was into me again. It wasn't his cock, thankfully, it was thin but expanded as it entered me further. I finally realized what it was, he was pushing a butt plug inside me! The bottom of the plug was rounded which seated it inside me leaving just a fleshy colored square visible outside. He pressed his thumb against the base then spread my cheeks making sure it was fully seated.

"How's that feel?" He asked as he rubbed my ass with his right hand.

"Not bad," I replied puckering my hole and adjusting to this new invasion, "it's certainly not as big as you!"

He laughed at my reply. I felt him move behind me then realized the scary yet thrilling truth, he still meant to fuck me with the plug in my ass! He was already capable of making me feel beyond full, now he was going to fill me more!

"Ready?" He asked rubbing the tip of his cock against my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhfuuuucccckkk!" I let out one long groan.

It was nothing compared to what I let out when he impaled me on his cock! I couldn't say anything when he pushed all the way into me, I could really only try to speak as he pulled out. He started fucking me faster, meaning I could only utter one word in between each thrust.

"FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME!" I chanted loudly

I'd orgasmed hard during the weekend, very hard, but this was the most violent orgasm I'd ever experienced. It physically hurt! My eyes whited over as I lost the ability to speak. I could only open my mouth and let out sounds as he hammered me. The plug was pushing the top of his cock enough so the underside was rubbing against my g-spot. It was the most delicious hell I'd ever experienced. The fact that he continued to fuck me right through one earth shattering orgasm only added to my despair. My next orgasm approached rapidly, building quickly from the ends of my body. Thankfully I felt him swell, gripping me tighter he pulled back until just his magnificently throbbing head remained inside me.

"What's your name!?!" He spat his words at me.

"SLUT!" I cried out as he slammed into me one more time.

My legs trembled and body spasmed as he exploded inside me. Wave after wave of white heat poured into my pussy.

"Oh, dear God!" I groaned as my body raced off on its own through the most shattering of orgasms I'd ever experienced.

I winced as he pulled his cock out of me, feeling him lay it on my lower back leaving a pool of wetness there. He was breathing heavy too, I felt good about that because it meant I wasn't the only one wiped out by this. Pressing his cock against the base of my spine with his hand, he pulled it backwards depositing whatever cum he had left on my lower back.

"How do you feel?" He asked as he finally released my wrists.

"I don't need to move for a while do I?" I blurted out in short breaths.

"No, you're good." He said moving again somewhere.

My head was turned to the right on the small table. He finally appeared in my view, holding his dripping cock in front of my face.

"You made quite a mess." While I couldn't see it, I knew he was smirking.

I went to say something, to defend the fact that I'd had help in making the mess that I did, but as soon as I opened my mouth his cock was popped inside. Should I have been repulsed? Maybe. Could he have asked? Sure. But my tongue immediately started to snake over his shaft, licking our combined juices from his slowly softening cock. He moved me slightly, lifting his cock with one hand and moving me with the other, so he could get his balls to my mouth. They were soaked as well as the part of his cock now practically resting on my cheek. His words were kind and warm as I licked him clean, of course they were also derogatory yet accurate. He did possess me; he'd presented me his cock and I'd automatically licked and sucked it.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,378 Followers