Becoming His Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,378 Followers

"I think that'll do for now," he said pulling his cock from my mouth, leaving me with an odd sad feeling, "why don't you clean up so I can bring you home."

Moving was not easy. It took all my effort to stand. I could feel him oozing out of me as I stood. Thankfully I had the towel I'd just dried myself with nearby, I quickly wiped my legs then dropped it onto the massive puddle left behind on the floor.

"I'll take care of that." He said helping me to the bathroom. "We can go as soon as you're ready."

Closing the bathroom door, I did what I could to wash up yet again. I could barely stand or even focus on what I was doing. Cleaning myself as best I could I opened the bifold doors to the bathroom only to see a man who was not Jimmy standing there!

"Well hello there!" He said with a big smile extending his hand to me.

"Um, uh," I wasn't sure what to do, so I covered my boobs with my left hand and extended my right to shake his hand, "um, hi."

"I'm Steve." He said looking me over. I couldn't respond, I just stood there naked, trembling, shaking his hand. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Alicia." I finally stammered.

"Nice to meet you Alicia," Steve said releasing my hand, "I hope you don't mind, but I really need to pee and the bathroom is behind you."

"Oh, sorry." I replied as I stepped out of his way.

When I heard the bathroom door closing, I quickly raced to Jimmy's bedroom where I found him getting dressed.

"I met Steve." I said feeling my cheeks burning red.

"He's back already?" Jimmy giggled slightly in his response, "I wasn't expecting him for another hour or two."

"You wouldn't mind getting my dress for me, would you?" I practically pleaded.

"I can do that for you." Jimmy laughed as he stepped out of the room.

He returned a couple minutes later with my dress, which he was kind enough to help me into and zip for me. As much as I hated the idea of wearing heels, I stepped into mine figuring it would be better than walking barefoot to the parking lot. It was one thing to do the walk of shame on a Sunday morning, but I would be doing it on a Sunday afternoon! Adding to my overall slutty feeling, I still had the plug in my ass, which I'd somewhat forgotten about between meeting Steve and the mild panic that had ensued.

"I'm going to take Alicia home," Jimmy was talking to Steve as I entered the room, "then I'll be back in a bit."

"Alicia it was nice to meet you," Steve said taking my hand again, "I did enjoy your other outfit better though."

"Um, thanks." I replied feeling my face flush with embarrassment.

Thankfully Jimmy and I were soon heading out to his truck. Just as we reached the street the afternoon mass was getting out, nothing like doing the walk of shame with church folk watching! Jimmy helped me into his truck, sitting put pressure on the plug again causing me to moan softly.

"If you think that is fun," Jimmy smirked, "just wait until I start driving!"

He wasn't wrong. Barely a mile down the road and the road's vibrations were shooting through my body. Jimmy lifted the arm rest of his truck, pulling me to him, until I was on my back with my legs spread. His hand roamed my chest, slipping easily inside my dress to torture my nipples before making its way between my legs. Pressing his fingers between my sore lips, the plug still transferring the road vibrations through my body, I was soon humping his hand. How could I possibly orgasm again? Blinking my eyes, I looked to him, he motioned his head toward the passenger side window, looking toward where my spread legs were, I noticed a large truck next to us. The driver honked his horn, he was staring at my exposed pussy while Jimmy rubbed my clit!

"Oh FUCK!" I groaned, not in embarrassment but as I orgasmed for the millionth time this weekend.

I watched as the truck's cab disappeared from view and another 18-wheeler trailer appeared. Jimmy's wet fingers now traced across my lips, parting them he slowly fucked my mouth as another truck driver honked his horn. We would pass two more before he got off the exit, I made no effort at all to cover myself. It just didn't matter to me.

"Someone's not shy." He said congratulating my brazenness.

"Thank you." I said between slurps of his fingers. "Can I ask a question?" I gulped waiting for him to respond.

"Sure, ask away!" He replied slipping his hand back into my top and teasing my left breast.

"What's with calling me a slut?" I finally blurted out.

"You realize that you're asking that question," he laughed as he spoke, "with your legs spread open having flashed 4 or 5 truckers?"

"True," I replied trying to defend myself but not closing my legs, "but you called me that before I flashed the truckers."

"True," he paused for a bit then continued, "do you mind that I'm turning you into my slut?"

"No, not really." I replied.

"The bonus to it is," he tugged and rolled my hard nipple as he spoke, "you get to ride my cock quite often." He laughed as my body trembled at his words. "You're going to be addicted to my cock you know."

"I think I'm practically addicted already!" I replied shuddering again.

"It's going to get worse," he said looking straight into my eyes as he spoke, "and when it does, you'll do anything I ask just so you can get me back inside you!" His words scared but excited me causing me to clench my legs tightly. "And that is why you are my slut!" He pulled his hand free of my dress before he continued. "You can sit up now, we're at your place."

I sat up quickly, tugging my dress downward, realizing I'd been laying exposed in a parking space of my building. Jimmy got out of the truck, meeting me on the passenger side, and helping me out of his truck. As he'd done Friday night, he took me by the arm leading me back into the building. This time he accompanied me to my door, squeezing my ass as I opened the door to my apartment. I wasn't sure what would happen next, would he come in and fuck me again? I certainly wouldn't say no!

"Take a day or two to recover," he said leaning down to kiss me, "then give me a call on Wednesday."

"Okay." I said weakly, finding myself chasing his lips as he stood back up.

Closing the door, I leaned against it wondering what it was I'd gotten myself into. Kicking my heels off, I shed my dress, trying to find something comfortable to put on. My body seemed to throb. Yoga pants were almost too much to put on. I ended up with a pair coupled with a loose-fitting sweatshirt, inspiration struck when I grabbed a bag of frozen peas from the freezer and sat on them. My pussy started to feel much better after the second bag of peas. I finally managed to remove the plug before bed.

While Sunday night was normal, I found myself waking Monday with a distinct need. It had been 16 hours since I'd been fucked last and I missed it, more specifically, I missed his beast of a cock filling me! Work on Monday was a blur. By that night I couldn't help myself, I got home, tore my clothes off, grabbed a disappointing 7-inch dildo and fucked myself through two orgasms. They helped but were not what I'd experienced during the weekend. I needed so much more! Before bed I found myself on Amazon, in their "adults only" section. Items quickly went to a wish list then my shopping cart, including a dildo that was reasonably close to Jimmy in size. Monday night I fell asleep, waking twice with my hands inside my panties, moaning myself awake. Tuesday was more of the same if not worse. I masturbated in the lady's room at work during lunch, then the moment I got home. Adding the butt plug to the 7-inch dildo helped but it was still no beast. Somehow, I had to manage to wait until Wednesday to call him but it was a true struggle. That night I awoke to another orgasm leading me to wearing the butt plug to work. By the time I got home Wednesday night I couldn't wait call Jimmy, he was right, I was addicted to his cock!

"Well hello!" He said dripping with cockiness.

"Hi," I replied like a school girl, "how has your week been?"

"It's been good," he replied with a chuckle, "how about yours?"

"I've been so horny," I replied with 100% honesty, "that it's been impossible to concentrate!"

"So, I guess you were right when you said you were addicted to my cock already huh?" His chuckle was almost a laugh at that point.

"Yes!" I blushed as I answered him.

"I knew you would," his voice returned to full on cockiness, "tomorrow you should get a package from me, I bought you something to wear when you come over Friday night. You'll need to wear it to work though, because I want you here right after work." I agreed. "Oh, and have that butt plug in too!"

"Like I have now?" I replied with a giggle.

"And you wondered why I called you a slut!" He replied with his own laugh. "Try not to wear yourself out before Friday night slut!"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied.

Thursday arrived with several more intense masturbation sessions, finally I got home to find the package that had been promised. Tried as I might, I couldn't wait until Friday morning to open it. As a friend of mine once said, "Lingerie is a man's way of telling you what he thinks of you!" What he thought of me was very obvious! There was a pair of lace top black stockings, the other three-piece set was a white and black G-string, ¼ cup bra and waist cincher with no real cinching ability. The G-string had a sheer white panel, which would obviously become translucent as soon as I got wet! I laid the items out on the chair in my bedroom, then lay on my bed masturbating until I fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke, finding another big wet spot in my bed. I did my normal routine to get ready for work until it came time to dress. I pulled my hair back, leaving it down in the back so he could grab it easier. Before I left the bathroom, I pushed the plug into my ass, then dressed in my lingerie. I needed to find a set of heels though. The one's I'd worn the week before were nice, but they were classy, far too classy for what I had on! In the back of my closet I found success. They were black patent with a half inch platform, small ankle strap and a 5" heel. Standing in front of the mirror in my lingerie I'd definitely made the right choice! I paired this with a snug fitting black skirt and a dark red satin blouse. I felt every bit the slut I was going to be this weekend!

At lunch-time I received a text from Jimmy asking how I was feeling. The satin blouse had kept my nipples hard all day, thankfully my dress was black because I could feel the wet spot that had soaked through to my office chair. At first, I typed the response "horny" but decided to change it to "slutty" because it was not only more accurate but I knew he'd enjoy it more. His response was a couple smiley and devil emojis. Thankfully, the end of the day finally came. I made my way to his place, parking in the same parking lot he had the week before, and giggling slightly as my tits bounced as I walked past the church. I climbed the wide stairs, feeling the plug wiggling in my ass with each step, positioning myself by his front door. In a rush of excitement, I unbuttoned and removed my blouse before knocking on the door. Standing in the hallway with my tits hanging out, my body burned at his approach.

"Well look at you!" I gasped as a woman opened the door greeting me with a big smile.

"Come on in sweetie," she said hooking the front of my bra with her index finger and pulling me forward, "Jimmy, your latest is here!" I pulled my blouse up to cover my chest but she relieved me of it. "Oh no," she said hanging it on a hook by the door, "you wouldn't want to cover those babies up!"

Overcome with shock and confusion, plus the fact my sexual frustration had peaked by the time I knocked on the apartment door I followed the woman into the apartment. Looking her over quickly, she was a very attractive blonde, with a great body wearing painted on jeans and a deep V-neck top displaying her cleavage. I felt completely over and under dressed at the same time!

"There she is!" Jimmy said as he approached me.

I went to speak, to ask who the hell the woman was leading me into his apartment by my bra, but he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me deeply. His arms coiled around my waist, causing me to stand on my toes of my 5" heels, while his tongue plunged into my mouth. I was no longer concerned about the woman in the room, that is until she started unzipping my dress! With Jimmy's arms under mine, it was impossible to stop her from slipping my dress to the floor. Finally our kiss broke and I could speak!

"What the hell is going on?" I asked infuriated now that I was being touched by someone I didn't know.

"Don't worry my slut," Jimmy said leading me off to the couch leaving my dress behind, "Sabrina is here to help!"

I really wanted to ask what she was going to help with by Jimmy's right hand slipped inside my thong and began massaging my pussy. His left, and Sabrina's hands, soon started pushing my thong downward while Jimmy kissed me more.

"Undo my jeans!" he practically ordered.

My hands deftly undid his jeans, pushing them free of his hips while Sabrina's hands lightly touched my back and ass as an ever present distraction. Jimmy stepped out of his jeans and boxers before sitting back on the couch, leaving his rock hard beast pointing skyward. He motioned for me to turn around by circling is index finger while ravenously looking me up and down. Sabrina took my left hand, while I used my right to lower myself onto his amazing cock!

"Ohhhhhh GOD!" I groaned as I slipped him deeper inside me.

Jimmy hooked my legs outside his, which were already spread wide, exposing me completely to Sabrina. I cared, but not enough to cover myself. The plug was still in my ass, and I was completely impaled on his massive shaft! The position on my legs also made it so I could barely move! I hooked my feet around his lower legs, bracing my hands on his knees, managing to lift myself barely an inch off his cock as I watched Sabrina undress barely 3 feet away from me.

"Ever have your pussy licked," she said pulling her top off as she spoke, "by a woman?" I frantically nodded no watching in amazement as she removed her bra. "You're going to love it," she said as she undid her jeans revealing a hot pink pair of boycuts, "we know how to do it best after all!"

Jimmy pressed his thumb against the base of the plug causing me to groan louder. I watched helplessly as Sabrina crawled between my legs, although helpless may not have been the best word. I certainly could have said something, or put my hand in front of myself to keep her from licking me, but I didn't. The fact was, I was so turned on by everything happening as well as how gorgeous she was, I wanted her between my legs! When she started to lick me I knew I'd made the right decision! Her tongue danced expertly over my clit bringing me to a massive orgasm almost immediately! Neither of them stopped bringing me quickly to a massive, squirting, orgasm!

"OHHHHHFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK!" I screamed loudly as the orgasm ripped through my body.

"Someone's a messy cummer!" Sabrina said as she brought her face to mine.

The lower half of her face was covered with my wetness, I'm sure I was blushing but as my face was flush from two massive orgasms who could tell? Sabrina cupped the back of my head, bringing her mouth to mine. I didn't just kiss her back, I really kissed her back! There was no hesitation in my actions, the first time I kissed a woman I did it with the taste of my pussy in her mouth! She turned so I could kiss and lick her face clean as well.

"You got some on my boobs too!" She said thrusting a tit into my mouth.

While I should have felt something adverse to having another woman's tit in my mouth, the simple fact was I devoured that thing! My tongue flicked and rubbed against her nipple, which also tasted of me, causing her to moan softly as she began to play with my left breast.

"I hope you eat pussy as well as you take to doing this!" she moaned.

Eat pussy? I looked up at her eyes as she pulled me to her other glorious mound, she wasn't kidding! I was so incredibly distracted that Jimmy's eruption inside me took me by complete surprise! I came again shortly after he pumped me full of steaming hot seed.

"Oh, is it my turn now?" Sabrina asked as she helped me climb off him.

"Almost," he said as he gave my ass a light spank, "just one thing to do before I let her go. Clean up time my slut!"

Clenching my legs to try to keep from having him leak all over me and the floor, I slowly dropped to my knees between his still spread legs. His deflating cock and balls glistened with our combined juices, which I started to lick off him. I began to wonder how quickly I'd descended into this level of submission! A week and a half ago I never would have considered doing any of what had just occurred, but here I was, in slutty lingerie, licking cum and pussy juice off a flaccid cock so I could be taken into a bedroom to lick a woman's pussy! I'd found some women attractive but not to the point where I thought about bedding or being bedded by them!

Jimmy pronounced himself clean leading Sabrina to help me to my feet.

"Why don't you head to the bathroom first," Sabrina said lightly touching my back guiding me toward the bathroom, "then we can have some fun!"

"Okay." I replied weakly.

Once in the bathroom my mind went into overdrive. Was I about to do this? Caught up in the moment while having Jimmy's cock buried inside me and a plug fighting for space was one thing. Now I was going to consciously walk into a bedroom and engage in sex with a woman? In spite of what I was thinking I was still cleaning my inner thighs and pussy in preparation for Sabrina being there again. Exiting the bathroom, the sound of my heels on the hard wood floor were like cannon shots.

"Enjoy!" Jimmy said as he looked over the back of the couch and winked.

Without a word I turned into his bedroom to see Sabrina sitting against a pile of pillows, arms outstretched on the headboard and one leg bent upward. My wonders about going through with it quickly disappeared. She looked so confident, sexy and beautiful!

"First time?" she asked with a comforting warmth. I could only nod in response. "Come here baby," she said extending her left hand to me, "you'll find women are far more tender." Her smile was warm and inviting as well. "Most of the time."

Taking her hand, Sabrina guided me to the bed, until I was seated facing her. I leaned forward, softly pressing my lips to hers. They were soft, softer than a man's certainly, and definitely fuller. On our next kiss our tongues met with a charge of excitement. Her hand found my breast while her right delicately moved up my left arm which I was now bracing myself on. Almost naturally, my mouth descended to her chest. Her breasts were large, but not unnaturally so, with hard nipples that I pinched between my teeth as I flicked them with my tongue. I loved when that was done to me, and from her reaction she felt the same way. She allowed me to linger there as long as I wanted before mustering the courage to move down her body. Her skin was amazingly soft and smelled of lavender. Before I moved between her legs, Sabrina slid down the bed to allow me better access. Moving her feet upward, and letting her knees fall wide apart, her soft folds were laid open for me. I devoured them, awkward and clumsily at first, I eventually found my rhythm bringing her to an orgasm. It seemed impossible to stop lapping her up as she came.

"You are quite good at that," Sabrina said with a voice as smooth and sweet as honey, "are you sure that was your first time?"

"I'm positive." I replied, resting my head on her thigh.

Sure this would have been enough to prove to myself, and Jimmy for that matter, that I was capable of switch hitting. I'd certainly come to terms with my desire rather quickly after all right? We can just call the next hour or so of torrid lesbianism an extra exclamation point on the end of the answer "yes!!" to the "do you lick pussy?" question.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,378 Followers