Becoming His Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought you a couple surprises tonight," she said reaching into a bag as she walked further into my apartment, "I thought we could have a little fun together."

"I can't wait!" I replied finally able to compose myself enough to answer her.

She took a seat in the middle of the couch, placing her bag at her feet, then took item by item from the bag placing it on the coffee table. As each item was placed on the table, I took a step closer, feeling my mouth water and pussy twitch. It was obvious she had extensive plans for her and I. I let out a slight moan when she revealed a strapon harness which caused her to look at me and smirk evilly.

"I guess someone likes the idea of being fucked," she said letting her fingers gently glide over the leather straps of the harness, "we will work up to that later, all in due time pet."

"That will be a first for me." I replied feeling my nipples harden to the point of aching.

"I have a feeling you'll be experiencing a lot more of those firsts," she said scooping up a fat toy and pointing it at me, "the more you keep riding Jimmy's beast of a cock!" My pussy twanged at the mention of his cock. "But for now you need to help me out of my jeans," she said as she stood up again, "I want to ride that tongue of yours!"

As they were the night we met, Sabrina's jeans were practically painted on, she undid her button and zipper then wiggled as I helped her glide them down her hips revealing a pair of lace white boycut bottoms. While I pushed her jeans to her knees, Sabrina slipped her boycuts down while lowering herself to the couch. Pulling her jeans and bottoms off, I tossed them aside while Sabrina spread her legs. I felt my mouth watering as I watched her pull off her top revealing a matching white lace bra. I was slightly jealous of the fact she wore a bra that actually covered her chest.

"It's not going to lick itself you know!" She teased herself as she spoke.

I quickly dropped to my knees, plunging my head between her legs, forcing my tongue between her soft folds. She tasted divine. My hands pressed against her thighs, spreading her legs open more, as my tongue danced over her more delicate parts. Her hips quickly started rocking in time with my movement. Her moaning drove me to please her more. I ended up licking her through two orgasms before she and I picked up her toys and moved to my bedroom where she finally had me remove the babydoll and bottoms. I barely noticed her setting up her phone on my night stand with the screen pointed toward the bed.

"Help me into this harness," she said dangling it in front of her hanging it by one finger, "I'm going to rock your fucking world!"

The black leather harness had a red plastic nub with large ridges in the front and two black dowel looking things that were on the inside. Sabrina lubed the dowel looking things up then slipped them inside her pussy and ass before having me buckle the sides.

"I can't let you have all the fun," she smirked, "now can I?"

"I guess not!" I replied tightening the buckles on her hips.

"Now get on the bed on all fours," she said smacking my ass playfully, "so I can fuck you silly!"

I felt a shudder tear through my body at her words. Climbing onto the bed, Sabrina moved me into position until I was facing the nightstand where her phone was located. I was too horny to even notice any of it. All but jumping in anticipation at her climbing onto the bed behind me, I felt a lubed dildo press against my pussy and moaned loudly. With her hands on my hips she slowly fucked me bringing me so very close to an orgasm I was almost begging to cum.

"Ready for some real fun?" She asked as she pulled her stapon out of me.

"Oh God please!" I begged. "I need to cum so bad!"

"Don't worry about that," she said pulling me up to my knees by my hair, "I'm going to make you scream!" Her hands wrapped around my body, teasing my chest and roaming my torso with abandon.

"Now relax," she said pressing the head of the strapon against my ass, "and take a deep breath." I did as she said inhaling sharply feeling the head start to penetrate my ass while trying to force myself to not tense. "Now let it out slowly," she said with a warm voice like honey in my ear, "nice and slow." I could feel the ridge penetrate my canal pushing past the third ring of my sphincter. "There we go," she uttered softly, "the tough part is over, just enjoy it from here."

The pain dissipated quickly, transferring to incredible pleasure which was only increased by her hands rubbing my clit and slipping into my pussy. Sabrina pushed the strapon the rest of the way into my ass, pressing her hips against my butt while kissing my neck.

"Steve really is right," she whispered into my ear before licking it, "you really do have a magnificent ass!"

"Ohhhh Sabrina!" I moaned loudly. "I need to cum so bad! Please!"

"Play with your tits sweetie!" she instructed huskily.

My hands immediately found my chest. I'd played with my tits when masturbating but my hands seemed to take on a life of their own, tugging and rolling my nipples aggressively causing me to moan louder.

"Oh YES!" I moaned even louder. "So close!"

Sabrina squeezed my clit between two fingers sending what felt like electric current through my body. My orgasm was so hard it made my eyes water, but instead of letting me rest, Sabrina kept a tight hold on me keeping her strapon embedded in my ass.

"Ready for the real fun?" She asked while covering my ear and neck with soft kisses.

"The real fun?" I asked weakly.

"Oh, this was just the warm up," Sabrina whispered, "I did say I was going to fuck your brains out right?"

"Yes!" I moaned softly as her fingers started rubbing my now hyper sensitive pussy.

I felt her shift behind me, leaning over to pick something up off the bed maybe, before she started slowly screwing my ass again. I felt her rub something other than her fingers through my pussy.

"Oh God," I groaned, "is that another dildo?" She didn't' answer, she just continued to rub it around my pussy. "I don't know if I can," I panicked at the thought of having a second dildo inside me, "it feels too big!"

"Deep breath Sweetie!" she instructed softly. "Nice deep breath and relax." I inhaled sharply again,

feeling the head slipping inside me. "Now let it out slowly."

As I let my breath out, I felt more and more of the dildo slipping into me. It rubbed against the dildo inside my ass, seemingly touching it inside me, making me feel so incredibly full.

"Siri, face time Jimmy." I heard her say from behind me.

The words didn't really connect in my head. It was impossible to focus on their meaning when all I could focus on was the two simulated cocks inside me. Sabrina buried both of them inside my body at the same time. I repeatedly blinked my eyes trying to focus. Sabrina's left hand was in my hair again, grabbing a fistful of it, leaning my head to kiss and suck my neck.

"Say hi," she whispered in my ear, "and play with those gorgeous titties of yours!"

"Well someone is having fun!" I heard Jimmy say from somewhere.

I finally was able to focus on the phone's screen, seeing Jimmy's smiling face. He was drinking it all in, I realized I was naked, completely exposed, while Sabrina remained practically hidden behind me. All that was visible of her was her face and hands.

"Oh GOD!" I moaned loudly.

"Double the pleasure," Jimmy smiled as his eyes devoured me, "double the fun!"

"Now we're going to see how hard you can really cum!" Sabrina hissed in my ear.

Sabrina somehow managed to thrust into my ass and pussy at the same time. I felt as if she were almost lifting me off the bed with each hard thrust. I tried to focus on the screen, I could see Jimmy and another face on the screen now. Steve, his roommate was now watching too. I didn't care. Sabrina was taking my body to a place I'd never been before.

"Tug on those titties slut!" she hissed in my ear burying both dildos inside me as far as she could.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I bellowed as my eyes whited over. "FUCK ME! PLEASE!" Suddenly my pussy felt like lightning struck it. "I'M FUCKING SQUIRTING!" My pussy burst all over Sabrina's hand, I could feel myself splashing against my abdomen and thighs as the most violent orgasm I'd every experienced tore through my body like a freight train! "GEEEEZZZUUUUSSSS I CAN'T STOP CUMMMMMMMINGGGGG!" I screamed again.

"That's my little slut!" I heard Sabrina proudly whisper in my ear.

I all but collapsed, if it weren't for her tight grip on me, I would have surely fallen on my face. She allowed the dildo to fall out of my pussy, leaving me feel suddenly empty. When my eyes returned to normal the screen was now blank. Had it been a dream? Had I been watched by Jimmy and Steve or not? I started to hope that I had as Sabrina backed her strapon out of me. She allowed me to slowly collapse onto the bed, my body still reeling from Sabrina being true to her word. I doubted that I could form words at this moment, I could only muster deep moans as aftershocks coursed through me.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Sabrina said lightly touching my arm.

Sabrina helped me out of bed to my bathroom. It was odd peeing with another woman so close by, but my bladder was so full there was little holding back. Odder still was having Sabrina help clean my greased butt crack! I was on autopilot though, thankfully Sabrina brought me back to the bed, pulling me under the covers with her. I found myself easing next to her body, placing my head on her chest, while she wrapped her arms around me. This would have seemed odd, but I was too tired and unable to compose a regular thought to think through what I was doing.

In the morning I woke up curled up with Sabrina, it was the first time I'd ever awoken with a woman in my bed and it made me wonder if it would be the last. I was already sure that it wouldn't be. Slipping out of bed, I slinked off to the bathroom to relieve myself, before grabbing my robe and heading to the kitchen. I had to laugh at the lunacy of wearing a sheer peach robe to walk around my apartment, it wasn't like I needed to be covered from anyone, but the point of putting something on was to be covered. Making coffee for the both of us I returned to my bedroom to find Sabrina awake.

"Well good morning!" She said with a light smile taking her coffee from my hand. "I take it you slept well."

"I hope I didn't snore," I replied taking a seat next to her in my bed but feeling like it was hers, "you kind of wiped me out last night."

"Who knew you were such a screamer?" Sabrina chuckled between sips of coffee. "I bet your neighbors didn't!"

"Oh my God!" I felt my face burning bright red at the thought. "Do you think they heard?"

"Probably not all of them," Sabrina smirked then continued, "the one's on the top floor probably didn't!"

"We are on the top floor!" I blurted.

"Maybe the guy hiding in the basement didn't then," she giggled at my uncomfortableness then set her coffee aside, "no time to blush deary, I like to start my day with an orgasm!" She was already pushing my head downward as she spoke giving me just enough time to put my coffee on the nightstand. "So willing and eager," she cooed as she spread her legs for me, "maybe next time I'll bring a friend." I went to raise my head to speak, what did she mean by that? "Oh that wasn't a question," she said pushing my head to get my mouth where she needed, "just thinking out loud."

My mind was a rush of emotion and thought as I lapped at Sabrina's clit. How had my life become so crazy so quickly? I mean, her I was sharing a bed with a woman I barely knew and starting my day bringing her to an orgasm with my mouth! Never mind what we'd done the night before! My perpetual state of horniness had brought me to new levels of debauchery which I was quickly starting to thrive on! It was only Wednesday morning and my pussy was already aching for a ride on Jimmy's massive cock on Friday. I slipped a hand between my legs as Sabrina got closer to an orgasm. Rubbing my clit furiously I licked her, slipping a couple fingers inside her pussy to bring her to a very wet orgasm! Thankfully I had my own smaller one shortly after. It was enough to take the edge off but I was still horny.

"You naughty little minx," Sabrina said as she lured me up her body with her right index finger, "playing with yourself while you were supposed to be focusing on my pleasure!" She pulled me into a deep kiss, plunging her tongue into my mouth while groping my right breast roughly. "Lay across my lap," she said as she released me from our kiss, "someone needs a spanking!"

"A spanking?" I asked unable to hide my shock.

"Yes!" Her smile had an evil look about it as she answered me. "Now don't make me wait!"

I slowly turned until I was laying across Sabrina's lap with my hips over her legs. Feeling like my ass was sticking a foot into the air I jumped when her hands touched my back and leg.

"Just relax." She said softly as her right hand glided slowly up my inner thigh. "Trust me," she continued while her left hand moved up to my shoulder and into my hair, "this isn't the spanking you got as a kid!" Her right hand brushed through my pussy, one of her fingers slipping between my puffy lips before tracing over my ass. "Make sure you count too!"

"Count?" I asked trying to look over my shoulder.

My head was stopped by a quick grip of my hair which happened a split second before the searing pain of her hand landing on my left ass cheek rippled through my body!

"OH SHIT!" I screeched.

"Oh shit isn't a number!" She teased as she rubbed my ass miraculously taking some of the sting from it. "What number was that?" As she spoke her fingers made their way between my rapidly spreading thighs slipping between my pussy lips.

"Umm, one!" I cooed softly at her touch. "TWO!" I quickly groaned as her hand smacked my left cheek again.

This continued for three more spanks on my left cheek and five on my right. Between each hard smack was a gentle rubbing of my burning bottom and now aching pussy. As I reflected on my continued perpetual state of horniness Sabrina led me to the shower. Shortly after stepping into the shower my thoughts disappeared. I'd only showered with a lover a few times prior, and they seemed less focused on the washing aspects and more focused on screwing me. In this case Sabrina was very intent on washing me all over while directing me to do the same to her. I would definitely be late for work, but my level of caring was non-existent! Reluctantly I watched Sabrina step out of the shower, giving me time to shave, before making my own way out. It seemed to take an incredible amount of focus for me to do my hair and make-up, of course it didn't help that I periodically teased myself but it was almost impossible not to touch myself. Entering my bedroom I found Sabrina dressed in a playful yet sexy sundress and flats.

"Don't look so disappointed," she teased taking my breasts into her hands and massaging my nipples, "I'll have you between my legs again soon." I wasn't sure if my face flushed from her touch or words, but it didn't matter at this point. "I picked out some lingerie for you," she said as she bent my hardened nipples letting them pop back into place, "and a dress, I'll make breakfast while you get ready."

"Okay," I replied looking over at the lingerie on the bed noticing the cupless bra and lack of panties, "I guess normal lingerie is a thing of the past huh?"

"Last night guys watched as you squirted all over my hand while I used a strapon on your ass and you played with your tits," Sabrina said throwing my dress over her shoulder then walking to the bedroom door, "I'd say that is normal lingerie for you!"

As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. I'd been a complete slut last night, even Steve had watched me! Granted, he'd seen me naked a couple times, but now he'd watched me cum my brains out! Pulling my bra on I couldn't help but think about the looks on their faces as I almost tugged my nipples off. Sitting on the bed to put on my stockings, I could still see the looks on their faces as they sat at a bar watching Sabrina fuck me with abandon. As repulsed by my actions as I should have felt, my physical excitement at thinking about what I'd done the night before pushed everything else aside. Stepping into my heels and attaching the garters to the stockings, I stood in front of the full length mirror giving myself a once over. My black patent 5" D'Orsay heels led to a pair of black back seamed stockings held in place by a black lace garterbelt. My black underwire bra had sheer panels from the sides to the bottom of each cup which helped to push my exposed breasts in and up.

"I guess they do make a cupless push up bra!" I said to myself. "Who knew?"

Taking a deep breath I walked to the kitchen where Sabrina had made more coffee and toasted a couple bagels. I tried to seem relaxed and casual as I sat at my small kitchen table, but the difference between us was very apparent. Sabrina sat in her sundress, which revealed her svelte figure and gave a hint of her cleavage, while I sat across from her dressed yet completely exposed. In spite of this fact, and the fact that I'd eagerly dive between her legs if given the slightest indication she wanted me to, our conversation was quite normal. She even helped me clean up, what little there needed to be done, after breakfast before giving me the dress she'd selected. It was a deep purple wrap dress that I would typically wear a camisole under or pin to keep too much cleavage from showing. That wasn't an option today apparently.

"I do love that color on you." Sabrina said as she lightly touched my arm.

"Hopefully my nipples showing through the material," I said as I tried to adjust the dress to cover me a bit more, "will keep the guys at work from staring at my cleavage!"

"Maybe it'll help to picture them naked." she teased as she led me to the door.

"If I do that I'll only get hornier thinking about the size of their cocks!" I laughed in response.

"I doubt any of them are quite big enough," she continued as she led me down the hallway, "to warrant pulling them into the men's room for a quickie!"

"If we keep talking about cocks," I said as we descended the stairs and my nipples rubbed against the material of my dress, "that may be my best option!"

"Maybe next time I should bring two friend then huh?" Sabrina suggested as we walked out the door of my apartment building.

"I don't know how safe that would be," I replied feeling my body burn with excitement, "my neighbors may complain after a bit."

Sabrina walked me to my car, never letting the conversation stray too far from sex along the way. As I reached for the driver's side door handle she stopped me, turning me to face her while cupping my ass with one hand and a breast with the other. While I didn't pull away, there really wasn't anywhere to pull away to after all, I braced myself quickly.

"Oh relax," she said leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips, "I won't embarrass you, but keep in mind, if I lifted this dress you wouldn't waste a second getting your mouth on me!"

"That is true." I replied sheepishly.

"I'll see you soon!" She said squeezing with both hands before walking off.

I bit my lip and squeezed my legs as I watched Sabrina saunter off to her car. Finally managing to get into my car, I drove with one hand lightly teasing myself. I couldn't help it and honestly didn't realize it until I was halfway to work! Once there I managed to focus on work sufficiently enough to keep my job, but a text from Jimmy an hour before lunch derailed me completely.

"Meet me at the Mobil station on 5th at lunch," his text read, "when you see me pull in go to the bathroom and take your dress off. Squat in the corner and wait for me, I'm going to fuck your mouth."