Becoming His Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers

My entire body shook as I read, then reread, his text. I pictured myself squatting on the floor of the men's room, exposed and waiting for him.

"Fuck." I whispered hoarsely in response.

"see you there." I replied knowing I would end up watching the clock until it was time to go.

I left a couple minutes early, texting Jimmy that I was on my way when I reached my car. He replied with a devil smiley face and nothing more. I found the gas station, waiting with my hands shaking on my steering wheel to muster the nerve to go inside. Eventually I managed, having the door held for me by a middle aged man who made no secret about looking me over as I passed him. The bathroom was in the back in a small alcove, which I headed to quickly, standing so I could see the front door while tryin to remain out of sight of the clerk. I'm not sure how much time passed, but eventually I heard a motorcycle pull in, shortly after I saw Jimmy walking past a window near the cashier. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, quickly removing my dress and hanging it on the hook on the door, before walking to the corner and turning to face the door. My heart was pounding so hard I could see my left tit moving and somehow my right hand had ended up between my legs again. Squatting, I began massaging my right tit with my left hand while staring at the door knob waiting for it to turn. It seemed to take forever! I was trying to hold off cumming but it was getting more and more difficult. Finally, the knob turned, the door opened slowly. My gaze started at the denim covered crotch, the hands which were already undoing the black leather belt as it got closer, looking up the black shirt and leather jacket the face was not who I was expecting.

"Steve?" I asked unsure what to do next.

The decision was quickly made as Steve's cock slipped into my open mouth. He was 7 or 8 inches of gorgeous, rock hard, man meat and tasted salty but oh so delicious. Steve began slowly fucking my mouth, pinning me into my little corner, while my hand worked my clit as fast as I could. His cock swelled, he groaned, then shot his jets of hot cum into my mouth and throat. My lips pursed around his shaft, sucking him dry while trying to milk him with my tongue.

"Jesus you're gonna suck my balls out of my sack!" He moaned.

Steve freed his cock from my mouth, milking the last of his seed onto my tongue before moving aside. Stepping in front of me was Jimmy, I didn't even have to look up to see his face, I saw his massive cock pointing at me and recognized him immediately. Taking his cock into my mouth I sucked him while he immediately began fucking my mouth.

"Such a cock hungry slut!" He tormented me with his words while never missing a beat with his hips. "We enjoyed your little show so much last night," he grunted as he spoke, "we just had to come down and use you!"

I moaned around his cock as he spoke. While I really wanted to be offended by what he was saying, the fact was, I needed to be a slut for him! The idea consumed me like no other. His cock pushed past the back of my mouth and into my throat. My breathing had to now be timed with his thrusts as his fat shaft blocked my airway with each deep penetration. I was starting to get light headed as my orgasm finally rippled through my body. His cock swelled, filling my mouth even more, as he thrust deeper into me than ever before. I could feel my eyes rolling backward as the warmth of his cum filled my esophagus. Thankfully he pulled back, filling my mouth with cum, before I passed out. His softening cock remained in my mouth, allowing me to suckle from him, until he decided to remove it. I could feel the tears that had streamed down my cheeks as I'd gasped for breath as well as the taste of both of them in my mouth. Steve took my hand, helping me to my feet, as Jimmy put his monster cock away.

"You did so well slut!" Jimmy said as he adjusted his jeans. "I'm proud of you." I swelled with pride while Steve handed me my dress. "You were very impressive last night as well."

"Thank you." I replied meekly as I pulled my dress up my arms.

"Sabrina seems to like you," he continued looking at me in the mirror's reflection, "and we both know Steve loves your ass!"

"The rest of her ain't bad either!" Steve said with a cocky grin.

Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

"You aren't expecting someone else are you?" Jimmy laughed as he asked.

"Not me!" I replied thinking that I hadn't been expecting Steve either.

"I guess we will find out then!" Jimmy said turning to the door and stepping outside. "Excuse me." He said to some one I couldn't see.

"Oh, pardon me!" Steve said as he followed Jimmy out the door.

I swallowed hard before stepping to the door, coming face to face with a woman trying to enter. The look on her face went from shock to disdain as she realized I'd been in the large handicap bathroom with two men. It was obvious from the guilty look on my face that we'd been up to something improper as well. She backed up just enough for me to turn sideways to get past her while she glared at me.

"Slut!" I heard her hiss as the door closed behind me.

"Have fun at work!" Jimmy said giving my ass a pat and squeeze.

"Yeah," Steve said grabbing my ass and squeezing it to the point I was standing on my toes and trying to stifle a yelp, "have fun at work!" Adjusting my dress, I heard Steve say, "suck a magnificent ass!" as they walked away.

I tried to calmly walk out of the gas station/convenience store as best I could but felt as if every eye were on me knowing what I'd done. Getting into my car I pulled out, almost backing into another car in the process, heading back to work. While I wasn't completely ashamed of what I'd done, the entire experience was also an incredible rush. Thankfully I looked in the vanity mirror before going back into the office so I could fix my mascara and lipstick. While it may not have been completely obvious how I'd spent my lunch break I felt as if it would have been broadcast across the building! Back at my desk I tried my best to focus on work and not the fact that I'd had sex with three different people, two of which I didn't even know the last name of, in a matter of 5 hours! I managed to survive my last few hours at work, trying not to eye my phone too often for a response from Jimmy or Sabrina.

"Did you enjoy your lunch slut?" Jimmy eventually texted after I got home.

"Steve was a bit of a surprise." I texted back.

"It didn't seem to bother you," Jimmy replied, "he seems to like you as well."

"I know he likes my ass! LOL!" I replied.

"Make sure you plug that ass tonight, Sabrina said you really enjoyed it."

I blushed at his comment but also knew it was true. Sabrina had sent my brain spinning for hours with out tryst after all, all of which was done with her strapon in my ass.

"I did, as you saw." I replied walking down the hall to my bedroom.

"We did see, that O was something else."

Removing my work clothes, leaving me in just the bra, garterbelt and stockings, I found the anal training kit Jimmy purchased from the toy store. I skipped the small one, the strapon Sabrina had used on me was larger than that, selecting the medium one and a bottle of lube. It didn't take much work to get the plug inside me, it was a bit of work to relax, but I remembered the breathing Sabrina had me do and copied that. Taking a picture in the bedroom mirror I sent it to Jimmy so he could see the base of the plug between my cheeks.

"Steve is right, that is a magnificent ass!" He texted. I replied with a blushing smiley face. "Just wait until you get a real cock inside it!" My sphincter squeezed around the base of the plug as I read his words. "Soon slut." Was his final text.

My pussy burned at the thought. I imagined two real cocks inside me instead of the two dildos, two real ones exploding inside me at the same time. Quickly finding my way to my bed, my intense masturbation session was only interrupted by dinner and the occasional pee break. In the morning I awoke still wearing my lingerie from the day before with the plug still in my ass.

"I can't wear this to work!" I said sitting on the edge of the toilet to remove the plug. "I won't get a fucking thing done!"

The plug came out relatively easily. I washed it and the couple toys I'd used then selected my lingerie for the day deciding on an open-bust bustier with matching panties that had black bows to cover my pussy at least a bit.

"Just in case the mood strikes." I said to myself as I slipped a dildo into my purse.

I was certain the mood would strike, what I wasn't certain about is if Jimmy would text again for a blowjob or more, if Steve would be with him, or if Sabrina would come visit again. Like Sabrina said, my idea of normal has changed drastically as of late. Not that it was a bad thing.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers