Becoming His Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The slut gets to have her holes and limits stretched.
7.9k words
4.7
55k
44
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,365 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

His alarm went off behind me, feeling his arm move from my body, he rolled onto his back in order to get to his phone to shut it off.

"Fuck." He grunted.

"You're up early." I said rolling over so I could put my head on his chest.

"I've got to work for a few hours this morning." He replied unable to hide his tiredness.

"Let's see if I can help wake you up!" I replied with an impish grin.

"Didn't get enough cock last night huh?" He asked as I quickly moved down his body to get him in my mouth.

"I can never get enough of your cock," I replied giving his length a long lick, "the rest are just appetizers." Using the underside of my tongue I licked down his shaft again. "Plus, I'm pretty sure your intention was to make me your cock whore!"

"Yes it is," he said dripping of confidence, "and you took to it amazingly well!" His hand went to my head, taking a fistful of hair before he continued. "I have to leave soon," he said pushing my mouth onto his shaft, "and you need to finish what you started!"

Without warning Jimmy sprung out of bed, still holding my hair he grabbed a shoulder pulling me to the edge of the bed so my head was hanging off it. His cock was quickly shoved back into my mouth. Releasing my hair, he fed more and more of his cock into my mouth and throat. Jimmy began slowly thrusting his cock, his balls slapping lightly against my nose as he did, as he fucked my face. Timing my breathing became my priority as I already started to feel light headed. It seemed the head of his cock almost never came back in contact with my tongue as he started to thrust harder. His balls now smacking my face harder. Tears were streaming up my temples as I thankfully felt his cock begin to swell! Hot jet after hot jet shot down my throat. He slowly pulled back, allowing the last globs of cum to land on the roof of my mouth. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, he grabbed a towel and headed to the shower, leaving me to recover where I was. When he returned several minutes later I was half under the covers with my head on his pillow. Trying to give him my sad eyes to see if I could get him to stay, Jimmy wasn't buying it. He dressed and was ready to leave in barely 10 minutes.

"You know," he said leaning down and massaging my breast, "Steve's still sleeping in his bed, I bet he wouldn't mind if you joined him."

"Hmmm," I moaned softly as he rolled my hard nipple, "that does sound inviting."

"Try not to wear him out," he said kissing my lips and tweaking my nipple, "his band is playing at the bar tonight too!"

"I'll try to keep that in mind!" I replied as I slipped out of bed following Jimmy out of the bedroom.

Jimmy gave my ass a firm smack then headed to the apartment door to go to work. I thought about leaning out the window but the church crowd was out and my hanging out the window naked would probably be frowned upon. Instead I slowly opened Steve's bedroom door, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. His bed was to my right with him facing me. I tiptoed into his room, to the other side of the bed, trying to slip under the covers without disturbing him. I was halfway into the bed when he rolled over to face me.

"Good," he said opening then quickly closing his eyes, "you came properly dressed."

Steve pulled me to him, turning me, until I was spooned into the cup of his body. His hands ended up on my breasts and his cock pressed against my ass. Soon he was lightly snoring in my ear. I eventually had to get up to pee one more time, when I returned Steve was more awake. He was laying in bed with one arm behind his head looking me up and down.

"Are you a morning blowjob guy too?" I asked as I approached the bed.

"You know I'm an ass man," He said with a chuckle, "how is that sexy ass of yours this morning?"

"Fuckable!" I replied climbing into bed with him. "Provided you have lube that is!

"What kind of ass man doesn't have lube nearby?" He said as he turned to retrieve a bottle from his nightstand. "Roll onto your stomach."

Doing as he told me, I felt him drizzle lube across my butt crack then straddle my legs. His cock lay over my crack until he slipped it between my cheeks like a hotdog in a bun. Arching my back to stick my ass further in the air I all but begged him to plunge inside me.

"Hang on now," he said rubbing his fingers through the lube remaining on my ass, "I need to get you ready for this."

His fingers rubbed lube around and teased my asshole until he eventually slipped a finger inside me. My toes curled as he slowly screwed my tender backside with his finger. He added a second finger causing me to moan louder.

"Want it?" He said pulling his fingers out of me quickly.

"YES!" I hissed. "Fuck my ass!"

The head of his cock danced in a circle around my wanton asshole. I was almost to the point of begging when he finally pushed his flesh helmet inside me.

"Ohhhhh that feels so good!" I moaned laying my head on the bed as he fed more of his cock inside me.

His hips soon met my ass, pushing his weight into me, letting me get used to having him inside me like that again. After giving me a minute Steve started to slowly screw my ass. I managed to slip my right hand under my body so I could rub my clit as he did. His rhythm increased slowly, until I was raising my ass to meet his thrusts while humping my fingers.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" I let out a long groan. "I'm so close!" My fingers flew over my clit as my orgasm built quickly. "What the fuck is that?" I as I heard an odd sound.

"My phone." Steve replied.

"You're not going to answer it are you?" I asked feeling my orgasm slip away.

Steve turned, and twisted, until he could reach the phone answering my question.

"Here," he said moving back into place, "hold this for me."

"What the hell are you doing?" The voice came from the phone.

"You should probably ask who rather than what!"

"Yeah right!" The voice replied.

"Excuse me," I interrupted hoping to get back to my orgasm, "we're in the middle of something, do you have a point?"

"Hang on!" the voice replied then hung up.

"Who the hell was that?" I asked in disgust at my lost orgasm.

"That's the lead singer," Steve replied, "and guaranteed he's going to call back."

"Why? Does he like to watch?" I chided.

"He might," Steve said as he started to slowly screw my ass again, "he seemed quite thrilled when you flashed him last night."

"Just keep fucking me Baby," I moaned, slipping my right hand back under me, "I'll handle him!"

As expected the phone in my left hand rang, the screen notifying me it was a video call. Feeling a bit wicked, it wasn't the first video call where I was being fucked after all, I answered it. Much to my surprise it wasn't just the singer! There were 4 other people on the call!

"Hello!" I said in my best sultry voice "Steve's busy right now," I continued rubbing my fingers over my clit faster, "can I take a message?" All four of them talked at once, the general consensus was shock or disbelief. "You guys act like Steve's never gotten ass before!" I laughed then leaned the phone back so they could see Steve, who was now focusing on fucking my ass, behind me.

"Ass?" I heard one of them say.

"Baby," I said feeling strangely empowered, "you should understand boy and girl parts enough to know he isn't fucking my pussy in this position!"

"She has a magnificent ass!" Steve grunted behind me.

"Now you boys can watch if you want," I cooed feeling my orgasm building again, "but let's keep the commentary to a minimum! One of you already fucked up an orgasm for me!" There was some laughter and chatter from my instructions.

Straightening my left arm so they could see as much as possible, I got back to focusing on cumming. However, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as 4 faces watched Steve fuck me. I was sure that at least two of them were jerking off as they watched. My ass pushed upward to meet Steve's increasingly hard thrusts.

"Oh yes!" I groaned loudly. "Fuck my ass!"

"Wanna show the boys what a nasty slut you are?" he hissed from behind me.

"FUCK YES!" I practically screamed.

Steve shifted his legs so he was up on his knees, his hands started to collect my hair. Chills ran through my body in anticipation of what would come next. Pulling back on my hair, practically lifting my upper torso off the bed, Steve leaned on one hand before he started fucking me as hard and fast as he could. I could only let out one long groan as he reamed my ass. The guys on the phone offered encouragement.

"Fuck that ass Buddy! Fuck her harder! Fuck that slut!"

"I'm gonna fucking CUM!" I bellowed. "Don't fucking stop!" Doing my best to focus on the phone screen I blurted, "That goes for you too!" They didn't disappoint sending me rocketing toward an orgasm. "OH FUCK YES!" I screamed as my body shook. "FUCK!" Steve grunted behind me, slamming into me with all his weight, before his balls emptied into my sore hole before collapsing on top of me.

Everyone was silent for a bit as the two of us caught our breath. Squeezing my butt a couple times, to milk the last of Steve's cum from his body, he stirred slightly.

"You are an insatiable slut." He whispered in my ear.

"That sounds about right." I replied with a grin. "What do you boys think?"

"I'm sure we can help with the insatiable part!" Came one reply followed by the rest chiming in with agreement.

"I'm not sure I'm up for a gangbang just yet," I replied letting the idea swim in my head for a bit, "my ass is a bit too sore for that at the moment."

"I can help with that," Steve said slowly crawling off me, "you guys keep her entertained, I'll be right back!"

"So what do four strange guys say to a naked girl?" I asked playfully.

"Uh, show us your tits!" Came one reply.

"No points due to the lack of creativity!" I quipped.

We traded statements, both awkward and embarrassing back and forth until Steve returned.

"Okay," he said as he moved behind me, "spread your legs wide, this will be a little cool."

"Oh boy!" I said spreading my legs as far as I could. "Holy shit!" I shot, tensing my entire body, "What the hell is that!?!"

"It's a bag of frozen corn." Came Steve's reply.

"That would be cold," I said looking over my shoulder at him, "not a little cool!"

My reaction and response was met with considerable laughter. I did have to admit, after I got used to it, the frozen corn helped considerably. The conversation remained lewd as Steve gave details of my gas station BJ and the fucking Jimmy and he'd given me last night.

"You two still in bed?" Jimmy asked as he walked in the bedroom.

"We have company," I said looking over my shoulder at him and giving him a wink, "I didn't want to leave them unentertained!"

"If it's entertainment they want," Jimmy said pulling his shirt off, "then we will entertain the hell out of them!" I let out a couple expletives as my body shook. "Steve why don't you take that phone from my slut," Jimmy said stepping out of his sneakers, "she's gonna need both hands!"

Steve took the phone from me, I could hear comments but my mind was on Jimmy's cock. Without a word I rolled over, spun on my ass, throwing my head off the side of the bed barely two feet from where Jimmy was undoing his jeans.

"I'm going to start there," he said pushing his jeans down, "but I'm going to fuck your ass before I'm done!"

My hands started to roam my body, I pulled my feet up, letting my knees fall wide open. Somewhere on the other side of the bed the voices let their approval be known. Their voices were distant and small as Jimmy's cock slid past my lips. He wasted no time fucking my mouth and throat, slapping into me like my mouth was a pussy, making me wonder if he'd bruise my lips while I fingered my pussy with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other. My head was swimming, not just from the lack of air but the entire scene I was no taking part in. He pulled his cock out, quickly squatted, then lifted my head so I could see Steve, who was standing at the foot of the bed capturing it all for his buddies on the phone.

"Cum for them," Jimmy hissed wickedly in my ear, "show them how much you love to fuck with an audience!"

"GAAHHHHHYYYEEEEESSSSSFFFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!" I screamed as my body shook through a violent orgasm.

He barely gave me a minute to recover before he was pulling me up to my knees on the bed. I ended up in roughly the middle of Steve's big bed, sitting on my feet, until Jimmy got on the bed behind me a moment or two later. His hands went to my hips, coaxing me to get up onto my knees only. As I did I felt his lubed cock pressing against my sore little hole.

"Nice and slow," he said holding his lubed cock in place, "I don't want to break you just yet."

"Break me?" I groaned as I backed my ass onto him.

"You'll know what I mean soon enough."

His words sent a chill up my spine, although I was partly intrigued as to what breaking me would entail! I let out a loud moan as his fat head finally entered my ass. He was still thicker than the stem of the plug I'd had in the night before, but wearing it had obviously helped. I could make out some of the comments on the phone, they were ready for him to break me, thankfully they weren't in charge. As I backed further onto his incredibly long shaft my hands made their way to my chest and clit. The initial pain had been close to blinding, but now, that had passed and the rush of having his beast of a cock in my ass was divine! I felt as if his cock were now rearranging my internal organs so I could take his entire length. There just seemed to be no end to him! It was a relief when I felt my ass graze his hips.

"Oh my GOD!" I grunted pressing my ass into him, "I took it all!"

"What a good little slut you are!" Jimmy said encouragingly. "Give it a minute until you get used to it." I stayed perfectly still, with the exception of my hands which were working furiously, for a couple minutes until I felt comfortable with his massive size inside me. "Ride that cock slut," he whispered in my ear, "start slow but ride it!"

I raised my body slowly before lowering myself onto him again. It was the most incredible feeling I'd experienced. I wondered if I'd be able to sit later but stopped caring as his hands started to roam my chest and back.

"I can't believe she got THAT cock into her little body!" One of the guys said from the phone.

Turning I gave them a wink and a lick of my lips.

"Seems someone wants more!" Steve said with an evil grin.

"What do you say slut?" Jimmy asked dripping of confidence. "Want more?"

"Are you going to grow longer?" I asked feeling a bit brassy.

"No," he said slipping a dildo into my hands, "you're going to get fuller!"

"Holy shit!" I gasped looking at the dildo in my hands. "I don't know if I can!"

"You didn't know if you could last night either," Jimmy said giving his hips a quick thrust, "and you took two like a champ!"

"A champ SLUT!" someone yelled to everyone else's delight.

"Give it a try."

My pussy was sloppy wet, slipping it inside me would be easy, but I still hesitated. Being that full again, I knew my orgasm would be truly massive, somewhat painful but well worth it. Hoots and hollers came up from the phone as I lowered the dildo to my pussy. I rubbed it through my swollen lips, more to warm myself up to being double penetrated again, before slowly working it inside my body. The feeling was intense, to feel the underside of his shaft rub against the underside of the dildo, separated by probably centimeters of tissue, it was as if they were touching inside me. My body quaked from the second invasion. I looked over where Steve had been with the phone, the phone was not propped up on his dresser but he was gone. Looking in front of me Steve was now stepping onto the bed! His hard cock was now level with my mouth! I groaned, tried to form words, no way I could take three! How would I breathe? How would I not have a massive heart attack when I came? Regardless of my concerns, or the fact his cock had recently been in my ass, my mouth opened taking him inside me. The guys on the phone were chanting "THREE!" over and over again. It was all I could do to hold the dildo inside my pussy as Steve and Jimmy started fucking me!

"I knew you could do it!" Jimmy said triumphantly behind me. "Just hold that dildo there," he grunted as he started fucking me a bit harder, "we'll do the rest!"

"We may need to buy more frozen corn!" Steve said as he put his hand on the back of my head and began thrusting.

My body went into overdrive. It was sensory overload, I couldn't comprehend all the things happening to me at the same time! They were talking, the guys on the phone were talking, I couldn't make out any of it. I felt as if my body would be ripped in two or even three! I tried to make a sound but my mouth was full of Steve and everything I tried to utter just came out as noise. Somewhere in all of that I felt Jimmy's cock start to swell. He grunted, said something behind me, then unleashed a flood of cum into my ass! Torrent after torrent of seed filled the voids and crevices of my colon while he held my hips in a death grip. Before he was even done my body exploded. My own squirting orgasm, which felt like it made the dildo shoot out of my body, tore through me like a tidal wave. I almost collapsed but was thankfully held up by Jimmy and his magnificent cock. Steve still fucked my mouth, fucking it harder now that everyone else was finishing. With both hands holding my head in place Steve slammed his cock into my mouth.

"Oh yes!" He grunted. "I'm gonna cum!"

Jimmy said something, all I made out was "slut" and "face" but that made no sense. Of course I wasn't exactly in my right mind as my body was still reeling from my orgasm.

"Open wide!" Steve said as he pulled his cock free and started stroking it furiously.

Jimmy's hands went from my hips to my hair, grabbing large fistfuls with both of them, he held my head as still as he could. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue praying Steve had some ability to aim. His first hot jets coated one eye and my nose. Each successive spurt of cum landed further down my face with one and a half making it to my mouth and the last two landing on my tits. Steve popped his cock back into my mouth allowing me to suck the last of him out as Jimmy's softening cock slipped from my dripping ass. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tight as Steve pulled his cock from my mouth.

"That was amazing!" He whispered in my ear. "You did so much better than I could ever have expected!" I was proud of myself and happy that I pleased him, but my body was also going limp, I needed to lay down. "Take a nap," he said gently lowering me to the pillows, "you've earned it!"

I wanted to say something snarky, or eloquent, but I struggled to try to form words. Instead I nodded, managing to lower my arms in front of me just in time to semi support myself. I knew my face and chest had big globs of cum on them, my pussy was still pouring wetness like a flood and my ass was leaking lube and Jimmy which was all pooling on the bed beneath me. I just didn't have the energy to care. I passed out shortly before my face dried to the pillow. They covered me with a sheet and blanket, leaving me to recover. My recovery turned into a full-blown nap. I have no idea how long I slept, but I was out cold. Eventually I woke up, and had to then get out of bed.

"Well this is a new feeling." I half whispered half giggled as I started to lift my head and feel the pillow case come with me.

Steve's cum had long since dried, the cum on part of my chest and the right side of my face had dried to the fitted sheet and pillow. It took a bit of tugging but I was able to free myself only to find more of me stuck in different spots. Pulling the top sheet with me, I gingerly slid out of the bed, and very slowly got to my feet. However long I'd slept, it wasn't long enough to avoid feeling light headed.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,365 Followers