Becoming His Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word her removed his hand. I walked to the counter, stepping through the small swinging door and up onto the platform where he was located. He was already undoing his belt as I approached. I tried to ignore the fact he had to lift his gut to reach his belt, it wasn't him I was interested in, it was his cock. He sat on a small stool behind the counter, smiling with his crooked teeth, pulling his cock out and waving it at me. I dropped to my knees, taking him into my mouth, tasting his flesh, precum and sweat. Working his cock with my tongue, I focused entirely on that, and the moans he was letting out as I brought him closer to cumming.

"Jezzzus!" He grunted, "She's going to suck my asshole through my body!"

I finally felt him swell in my mouth, he was about to cum. His hand gripped the back of my head, using it as leverage to hold me in place as he shot his load into my mouth. He was sweeter than most men, surely because of a diet heavy in sweets and chocolate. Regardless I sucked his cock dry, leaving his flaccid prick laying on his pants as I stood back up and walked to Jimmy.

"Good job slut!" He said proudly. "Now let's go and have some fun!"

Following Jimmy out of the store, I looked at the shocked faces of the customers as I passed. It didn't matter to me, Jimmy was pleased with my performance and later that pleasure would be repaid by his fucking my ass sore again! The thought of him in my ass and Steve in my pussy sent my mind into overdrive. I couldn't stop thinking about it for the entire ride to the bar. By the time I regained focus, we were at the bar and I was downing my first drink of the night.