Becoming His Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure I'm dehydrated," I whispered as I moved slowly to the door, "but if I am then why do I have to pee?"

Plodding to the bathrobe with a sheet loosely hanging from my body, I slowly sat on the toilet, letting whatever decided to make its way into the bowl basically do it on its own. I was too tired and sore to push, clench or otherwise strain myself. There was a pack of baby wipes on the vanity nearby which I also took full advantage of before flushing and exiting the bathroom I was suddenly famished and hoping there was more than meat sausage to eat!

"How do you feel?" Jimmy asked from the couch where he was watching TV.

"Like someone put a baby elephant's trunk up my ass!" I replied with a laugh.

I collapsed on the couch next to him, feeling his arm wrap around me as I lay with my head on his chest.

"Cute sheet." He teased.

"In my defense, "I said adjusting my head and pulling my legs up onto the couch, "it's probably still stuck to me so I brought it with me." I settled in next to him feeling a bit of a shudder from an aftershock. "By the way," I said not moving from what felt like the perfect position to relax in, "Steve's sheets need to be washed, someone made a wet spot."

"From the size of that wet spot," Jimmy laughed through his words, "I think Steve's mattress needs to be washed too!"

"Well," I replied trying to defend myself to his playful teasing, "in my defense I was being stretched to capacity!" Jimmy laughed at my answer. "By the way, I'm starving," I continued while ignoring his laughing, "any chance there is something to eat?"

"I ordered a pizza," he replied giving my butt a squeeze, "it should be here soon."

I pressed my body into his, thankful that food would be here soon, managing to fall back asleep for a few more minutes. Jimmy nudged me awake, although I thought I'd heard a knock on the door in my sleep.

"Here you go," He said handing me a twenty, "pizza guy is at the door."

"Okay." I replied not even questioning why I would be going to the door loosely wrapped in a sheet instead of Jimmy who was fully clothed.

Taking the twenty from his hand, I made my way to the door, clutching the sheet and the twenty in one hand leaving one hand free to open the door.

"Hi!" I said opening the door, coming face to face with a delivery guy who was barely 20.

"Uh, um," he stammered as he looked me up and down, "I have your pizza."

He fumbled taking the pizza out of the thermal sleeve, almost dropping it twice, before he managed to hand it to me. I took it in my free hand, holding the apartment door with my foot, then waited for him to adjust his crotch before I tried to hand him the twenty. Then I decided to have a little fun. Holding the pizza box by the edge with my left hand, I slid my arm across my waist, pressing the box against the wall so I didn't drop it. I then let go of the sheet, letting it fall over my arm and part of the box, revealing my chest and giggling as his eyes all but flew out of his head like a cartoon character.

"Here you go Sweetie!" I said handing him the twenty as if nothing strange were going on.

"Tha, thank, thank you." He stuttered unable to look at anything else but my perky boobs.

He seemed to struggle for a bit, unsure of what he was supposed to do next, I decided to let him off the hook.

"Why don't you just keep the change! I said stepping back from the door a bit, letting it slip slightly closed. "But the next time you come back," I said giving my torso a wiggle watching his eyes follow my swaying chest, "I expect a discount."

"You got it!" The guy said with the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

Letting the door close, his last view was me blowing him a kiss and letting the sheet fall to the floor. I scooped the sheet, as best I could, with my feet as I walked down the short hallways in to the apartment. Jimmy was staring at me with his eyebrow raised, as I entered the room naked with a sheet balled around my feet.

"I hope you got change!" He said motioning for me to put the pizza on the coffee table in front of him.

"Umm, not quite," I replied sitting down next to him, "he was a bit distracted."

"And who's fault is that?" I only giggled in response. "I guess I'll have to take that out later!"

"Something to look forward to!" My response was almost giddy.

Jimmy and I ate pizza and relaxed, watching something relatively mindless on TV. I found out, while sitting on the couch naked, eating pizza with my feet up on the coffee table, that I'd slept right through Steve getting ready to go to the bar. It was particularly entertaining because he got dressed in the room I was passed out in!

"You know what goes great with pizza?" Jimmy asked with a smirk I recognized all too well.

"Blow jobs?" I asked with a smile.

Jimmy unzipped his jeans, lifting his ass to push them down to his knees, exposing his semi-erect cock. Seeing it made me tremble with excitement. Not so long ago it had been buried so far in my ass I wondered if it would come out my mouth. Had he showered since then? Washed it? Even with those questions swirling in my head, my mouth gravitated toward his rapidly growing cock. I wanted him in me, not just him, but his cum! For the first time Jimmy allowed me to give him a bj rather than take over and simply fuck my face. It was a nice change; I was able to lavish his balls and cock with my greedy mouth. Looking up, Jimmy seemed to be more focused on the TV or the pizza he was eating which only made me work harder to rock his world. The more he ignored my efforts the harder I tried until I was up on my knees plunging my head down on his mouth, fucking him with my face.

"My slut wants it huh?" He said dripping of cockiness. "You like it when I fuck your mouth like a pussy, don't you?" I went to answer him, but his hand was now on my head, raising and lowering my head onto his shaft as quickly as he could. "That's it," he grunted as my eyes began to water, "suck that cock slut!"

His cock surged in my mouth, streaming cum into my mouth and throat, as I desperately gasped for air through my nose as not to lose a drop of him. Jimmy's hand went from my head to my chest, roughly rubbing and squeezing my boobs then tweaking my nipples slightly causing me to wince and moan. The pain was quickly fleeting, followed by intense pleasure.

"Maybe I should have cum on your pizza," he teased, "you may even like it more that way."

"Next time?" I said playfully pouting as I lay his now flaccid cock onto his abdomen. "Just don't do it by yourself," I said picking up a small slice of pizza, "I'd hate to have you waste an opportunity!"

"An opportunity what?" He coaxed giving my sore pussy a rub as I sat back on the couch next to him.

"An opportunity to get that magnificent cock inside me!" I said half laughing but with complete seriousness.

"And what will you do to get my magnificent cock inside you?" He coaxed further.

"Anything you want!" I replied eagerly.

"Good!" Jimmy replied with a big smile. "Go take a shower," he said sitting back putting his hands behind his head, "we're going out again tonight."

"Okay." I replied getting off the couch and heading to the bathroom.

I didn't even ask where we were going. Did it matter? Not really! I knew what would happen when we got there, I just hoped my pussy and ass would be left alone. I was still incredibly sore from the fucking he and Steve had given me. Showering and shaving, I did my hair and make-up as if we were going to the bar again. The idea of seeing the guys from the band, after they'd watched me get fucked in all three holes at once, was exciting yet embarrassing. Stepping out of the bathroom, I approached Jimmy who was still on the couch.

"You'll need your boots from last night." He said without looking up. I stood for a moment trying to remember, had they come off in his bedroom or elsewhere. "There in my room!" He said chuckling at the fact that I couldn't remember where I'd gotten undressed.

I grabbed the boots and the socks I'd worn the night before then returned to the couch. Jimmy held up his hand stopping me, then produced a pair of fishnet thigh high stockings. I'd never been a fan of fishnets, they were something hookers or strippers wore, but I immediately put them on. I wasn't sure what it was, the fishnets felt and looked awesome. They did make me feel a but sluttier as well, but it fit. I was a slut, better yet, I was Jimmy's slut! He had me put the boots on after, which left only a few inches of the stockings still visible. I pulled them up as far as the material would stretch leaving the lace tops barely an inch from my pussy.

"Still sore?" He asked slipping his hand between my thighs.

"Yes!" I cooed desperately.

"Lean over the coffee table," he instructed getting off the couch and pulling his pants up, "feet on the floor, hands on the table."

"Yes Sir!" I replied.

The coffee table was the typical height, barely a foot off the floor, meaning I had to spread my feet as far as I could while still being able to stand as I bent forward. My ass was now high in the air, well above my head due to my legs being straight and my back arching to the point of almost aching. He called my name, well my nickname, causing me to turn my head and face him. I'd love to say I was shocked that he was holding up his camera taking pictures of me in such an exposed position, but I wasn't shocked at all. I just hoped I would get to see them after! He took several pictures of my side then quite a few pictures from behind me.

"Someone's getting wet!" He said slipping his fingers between my aching pussy lips.

"I'm always wet around you!" I moaned softly at his touch.

"Hold still," he said rubbing me softly with his fingers, "I'm going to make your ass feel better." I nodded as I felt him pour some lube on my sore bottom. "Don't worry," he said in a soothing voice, "this one is no where near as big as yesterdays." I just nodded.

Looking down at the table I could see his phone, the camera was still on, pointing upward at my naked upper body. Was he still taking pictures? Video? Or were people just watching me as he commanded my every action? Lifting my right hand from the coffee table, I rubbed it over my breasts, watching my actions on the tiny screen. Jimmy's hand left my pussy, I quickly replaced it with my own, rubbing my fingers through my pussy then rubbing my wetness over my chest.

"Deep breath." I barely heard him say behind me.

Thankfully I inhaled! He pressed a very cold metal butt plug against my sore hole causing my knees to buckle. Letting out the air as controlled as I could, I was able to keep from tensing, allowing him to slide the plug inside me quickly.

"Oh geezzzuussss!" I groaned as the small plug seemed to freeze my insides.

"Ice is the best thing for swelling!" He laughed while picking the phone up off the table below me. "Don't worry," he said moving behind me obviously taking more pictures, "the plug isn't ice." I breathed a sigh of relief wondering when the plug would warm up as the chill seemed to penetrate me far beyond the length of the plug. "Now, weren't you doing something with your hand a minute ago?"

"Yes!" I panted.

My hand went back to my pussy, I knew he was recording, whether it was video or pictures I didn't care! I slipped my fingers through my sore folds, letting the length of my middle finger glide its length over my clit. The plug, the fishnets, the boots, and the position made me want to perform for him. In all honesty, I thought if I did enough, put on enough of a show, he'd put the camera down and shove his beast of a cock inside my pussy! The idea filled my head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyeeeesssssss!" I groaned, turning my knees inward to try to brace myself on the table before I fell on my face.

My orgasm rippled through me, not as hard as the one from the two of them fucking me, but certainly the hardest I'd ever experienced by touching myself. I never came this hard on my own! Jimmy pulled me up to my feet by my arm, holding me tightly from behind, not allowing me to close my legs. His left arm wrapped around my body, holding both arms by my side, his hand gripping my right upper arm. Holding his phone in front of me with his other hand, he showed me the pictures he'd just taken starting with the one's from the side.

"What do you see?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Me." I panted trying to get my hands between my thighs.

"And who are you?" He continued showing me close up pictures of my pussy and the red jeweled butt plug in my ass.

"Your slut!" I mewled barely able to rub myself enough to do more than frustrate myself further.

"So, what do you see?" He asked showing me a video of my hand furiously rubbing my clit.

"Your slut!" I cried, desperation dripping from my every word.

"That's right!" He exclaimed triumphantly. "My fucking slut!"

Jimmy quickly pulled me back from the coffee table, then turned me around, still holding my upper arms tightly in his hands. He guided me, using my arms, lowering me onto the table butt first. He then laid me on my back before releasing my arms and lifting my legs so they were spread wide open, my legs folded back on each other.

"Show me how horny you are slut!" He said holding the phone up again.

I didn't need much encouragement, my right hand shot to my pussy like a lightning bolt while my left pulled a tit to my mouth. Pinching my nipple between my teeth while flicking it with my finger, I furiously fucked myself with two fingers. I never once too my eyes off the phone in his hand. Who was watching now? Anyone? If not, who would see it later? Did it matter?

"FUCK!" I groaned loudly as I came coating my right hand.

My left hand released my breast, joining my right in scooping up my orgasm. Not only rubbing it on my breasts but feeding it to myself, I kept staring at the phone's little eye thinking "this is how a slut gets off!"

"You seemed to enjoy that." He said with a sly smirk.

"How many people were watching?" I panted.

"None," he replied with a raised eyebrow, "I mean none that you know of. Of course, any time I show someone my phone tonight you're going to wonder if their seeing you or looking at pics of you!" I blushed at the thought, he was right, I wouldn't know! "Even if they aren't watching you get off," he said tucking his phone into his pocket, "they could very well be seeing all of you!" My body shuddered at the idea. "I take it you like that idea!"

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me horny!" I answered as Jimmy helped me onto my feet. "I am yours after all!"

"Oh, I know!" His response dripped of cockiness. "Now, let's get ready to go out," he replied as he let go of my hand walking off to the bathroom, "you'll need to put something on though." Jimmy returned with what turned out to be a white men's dress shirt, handing it to me. "Here you go," he smirked, "don't worry, you'll have more on when we get back to the bar."

"Okay." I replied pulling the dress shirt on.

I buttoned the shirt up to my chest, then rolled the sleeves a bit. The shirt was easily 3 sizes too big for me, but at least the shirt tail covered my butt and a bit more. Following Jimmy out of the apartment building I could feel the night air practically slip up my body under the shirt. My heels sounded like cannons as we walked on the sidewalk to his truck. I had no idea where we were going, but once the truck started and the plug started vibrating in my ass, I stopped caring. It took a bit of focus not to start rubbing my pussy again, but in a few minutes, we were in a parking lot. When I was able to start focusing again, I was able to see we were at the adult toy store where Jimmy had bought toys and lingerie for me. The parking lot had several cars in it, I went to speak but Jimmy was already getting out of the truck. I quickly followed, feeling my tits jiggle, as I caught up to him. He waited for me at the door, as I go there, he reached up and undid 3 of the buttons on the shirt I was wearing leaving just one button done.

"Time to have some fun slut!" He said opening the door to the adult store and walking in.

I followed him inside the darkened business, taking a moment for my eyes to adjust, I realized quickly that I felt like bait in a shark tank! The "owner" was behind the counter letting out a big smile with his crooked teeth. Three other customers were browsing the aisle, looking over magazines, but they all stopped the moment I walked in.

"Jimbo!" The guy behind the counter called out. "Have I got a couple great choices for you!"

"Oh, I can't wait to see!" Jimmy replied walking up to the large man behind the counter and shaking his hand.

"Unfortunately," the counter guy said looking me up and down, "we don't have a changing room!" Even his laugh was kind a gross.

"That's okay," Jimmy said grabbing my ass underneath the shirt I had on, "she doesn't need a changing room, she's naked a lot!"

"A couple of these outfits," he said with a sinister laugh, "are pretty close to being naked." He picked up a couple items from under the counter, handing them to Jimmy. "But they will do the trick."

"Here you go slut," Jimmy said pulling one of them out of his hand, "try on this one first."

Holding the dress up to figure out how it went took a moment or two. Once I had it figured out, I unbuttoned the shirt I had on and removed it, putting it on a rack nearby. It then occurred to me, I was standing in an adult toy store wearing nothing but fishnet stockings and thigh high boots. Was this a sign of my becoming a slut reaching full circle? Stepping into the dress, which was barely 8 inches of snug fitting cotton/lycra blend, I then lifted up the sheer halter style top tying it behind my neck. The sheer material did nothing to cover my chest, leaving my boobs completely exposed.

"Go take a walk slut," Jimmy said giving me a smack on the ass, "let's see how it looks on you!"

The small dress barely covered my ass, leaving my back completely exposed from the top of my ass to my neck. I walked slowly around the store, weaving my way past the customers, watching as they ravenously looked me up and down. I returned to Jimmy, awaiting his answer.

"I mean I like it," he said softly touching my breasts through the thin sheer material, "but they'd most likely have you put a bra on at the bar."

"That would be disappointing." I teased.

Jimmy handed me the next dress, this one had capped sleeves, a low-cut neck, and floral lace over the breasts and the entire back. I slipped out of the first dress, stepping into the next one. This one at least had me feeling more covered as I made my way around the store.

"Almost," Jimmy said looking me up and down, "next one should do it."

Removing the dress, Jimmy took his time handing it to me, leaving me to stand there naked just a bit longer. The final dress was all lace, with a zipper running up the front, making it very easy to put on. The zipper ran from several inches below my pussy all the way to my neck. With zippers that ran both ways, I could zip it up or down depending on my mood. The lace covered my nipples better than the second dress and certainly better than the first! I took another slow walk around the store, feeling somehow powerful, as I sauntered around the store

"I think that one is the keeper then," Jimmy said proudly, "come over here slut." Jimmy's hand slipped between my legs pushing the dress easily out of the way. "And this zipper will make it so much easier when I want that ass again," his finger and thumbs roughly massaging my pussy, "maybe Steve will bring a buddy home and you can get three cocks for real this time!" I let out a soft moan as he spoke. "Go behind the counter and pay our bill," he said rubbing a finger over the red jewel protruding from my ass making it move inside me, "then the real fun will begin!"