Becoming His Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

"Oh, do I have to?" I whined.

"What? Meet the driver?" He asked.

"No silly," I replied closing the balcony doors, "get dressed!"

"I'll let you decide," Nick replied, "you're the one with the tail in your ass!"

"Speaking of which," I started as I picked up the phone, "you may need to get me more of these!"

"You like it that much huh?"

"It's not like I need a lot of help getting horny these days," I said walking down the stairs, "but it sure as fuck helps!"

"I bet it does!" He replied. "After you sign for the package you can come back to work."

"I was hoping so," I said walking through the kitchen back toward his car, "I'm probably going to need a spanking and a fucking!"

"Why is that?" He asked.

As I stepped outside into the vestibule where his car was located, I could hear the delivery truck pull into the driveway and stop near the front door. I quickly placed the phone on a column within view of the front then walked across the front lawn as the driver approached the front door. I could hear Nick speaking behind me but couldn't make out what he was saying. While I couldn't see his neighbors from the front of the house, I could see the occasional car pass by. The driver's eyes almost fell out of his head when he saw me approaching.

"I'll sign for that Sweetie." I said as I confidently approached.

"Uh, yeah, okay." He replied almost tripping his way down the front porch steps. "Sign right here please."

Even though I didn't have to, I leaned forward a bit to squeeze my boobs together as I signed the electronic tablet. Handing it back to him I gave him a wink then took the small box from his hand. Without a word I turned and walked back the way I came, making sure my ass and tail swayed with each step.

"Excuse me," he called out after me, "umm, what's the name I put down as the signer?"

"Vixen of course!" I answered scooping my tail up with my left hand starting at my ass then letting it feed through my fingers until it fell back behind me.

"Thank you!" He replied.

I blew him a quick kiss then headed off to retrieve my phone. Nick's mouth was wide open, causing me to giggle as I turned the corner back to his car. The driver pulled out, taking his turn late to get one last glimpse of me as he left. I gave him a friendly wave then returned to Nick, who was still speechless.

"What's in the box?" I asked as I set it in the passenger's seat of his car. "Vibrating anal beads for that someone special?

"Maybe," he replied with a chuckle, "or maybe that will be part of your Christmas bonus!"

"Sex toys are a holiday favorite!" I giggled in response as I pulled on my blouse. "Where's my next stop?"

"You're coming back to work," he replied with a wry smirk, "I'll leave a few things out in the bathroom for you."

"Yes Sir!" I replied feeling a chill scamper down my spine to my pussy.

Once I finished getting dressed, I slipped into the car and headed back to the office. The drive was just under 30 minutes, which had me very ready for anything when I arrived. It probably helped that as I drove, I lightly teased my nipples with my free hand. The lobby was empty, with the exception of the security guard, who gave me a lengthy look up and down as I walked into the building and waited for the elevator. The disapproving looks bounced off me as I walked through the floor to my office, I needed cock and it was close! Damn close! Once inside my office I walked straight to the bathroom, the door to Nick's office was closed this time, but wouldn't be for long. The yellow post-it-note on the vanity told me all I needed to do. Following the instructions to the letter I eventually walked into Nick's office ready for him. My ass was freshly cleaned out and coated with enough silicone lube to allow him to slip easily inside me. The bra and garterbelt were gone, leaving me in the extra-long stockings and tall heels.

As I entered the office Nick was on his phone sitting behind his desk. He signaled for me to remain quiet by putting his index finger to his pursed lips. Still approaching him I nodded and licked my lips at the realization that he was naked from the waist down! He was also hard as a rock! As I went to kneel, he stopped me, signaling for me to turn around. I wasn't going to blow him while he was on the phone, I was going to ride him! Nick spread his legs, allowing me to lower myself onto him while he guided his cock into my ass. Biting my lip, I moaned as quietly as I could while he penetrated me. I only had to lift myself once to get him lubed enough to be able to take his entire cock inside me. Nick then took his right hand, pulling my leg over his, before swapping which hand his phone was in and doing the same to my left leg. Now, because of the position of my legs, I couldn't do much aside from grind my ass into his cock! And grind I did!

"Alright Buddy," I barely heard Nick say behind me, "sounds like a plan, I'll see you Saturday."

He tossed his cell phone onto the desk, allowing me to let out a deep groan. "Coming to the bar on Saturday?" I asked as he pulled me back so my back was against his chest.

"I'm golfing with a few friends," Nick replied while his hands glided over my torso to my chest, "want me to bring them by after?"

When he asked this Nick's, fingers tugged lightly on my nipples, rolling them slightly as well. "Yesss!" I groaned loudly.

His mouth was near my ear, as I desperately arched my back to try to work his cock with my ass. His voice husky, his hands knowing exactly where to touch me. I hooked my heeled feet behind his legs, anything to try to gain leverage as I fucked him with my ass. My hands went to my pussy, with two fingers inside me and my hand furiously rubbing my clit, I was ready to explode.

"Oh no you don't!" Nick hissed as he pulled my hands away, shoving them behind my back then grabbing my tits again. "You were a slutty little bitch today," he hissed, "teasing the truck driver, talking about fucking Rupert, and the rest," I mewled as I felt my orgasm slowly dissipate from reality, "you get to cum when I tell you that you can cum!"

"Yes Sir!" The desperation in my voice filled the room.

"Now fuck me with that ass of yours!"

My body burned from the twisting and turning I was doing while trying to make him cum inside me. It was like the most fucked up yoga I'd ever done but soon I was covered in perspiration.

"Struggling slut?" His cockiness aggravated yet excited me more.

"Yesssss," I replied, my voice breaking giving away my desperation, "please fuck me, and let me cum!"

"We have a charity golf event," he grunted as he started thrusting from under me, "you'd be on a golf tee on your own, secluded." He was going to use my horniness against me, I'd readily agree to anything at this point! "Only certain guys would know the truth," his hands were back at my nipples tormenting me further, "they'd be allowed to take certain liberties with you. Sound fun?"

"FUCK YES!" I practically screamed.

"Upper management retreat in a couple months?"

"Anything!" I growled, "I'll do anything, fuck anyone, suck anyone, just fuck me and let me cum!"

His hands moved my legs from around his, I planted them on the floor gaining the ability to finally ride him a few more inches. He pushed my upper body forward, now with my hands on his desk I could really fuck him! My body slammed into his as fast as I could move it. His hands moved up my back, grabbing two handfuls of my hair, which he used to pull me into him then help him stand up. It hurt like hell, but the relief I was going to feel soon was worth it. Now with him standing I was able to free a hand from the desk and rub my clit with manic intensity while he fucked me with intensity I'd never felt before. He really was trying to fuck me out of my heels!

"I'm going to fucccckkkkiiinnnggggg cum so hard!" My voice was deeper, guttural as I clenched my teeth.

His left hand released my hair, clamping over my mouth, as he pushed into me one last violent time leaving me standing on my toes in 5 1/2" heels. My scream was muffled by his hand as my orgasm hit my pussy like a lightning bolt. Tears streamed down my face as my orgasm seemed to burst through me in wave after wave of intensely painful pleasure. Just when I thought I was done his surging cock exploded inside me renewing the extreme orgasm I was savoring. I heard, and felt, and uncontrollable torrent of fluid vacate my body as I squirted all over the floor behind his desk. If it weren't for his tight grip on me and his cock in my very sore ass I'd have collapsed. Nick lowered my torso slowly, until as much of my upper body as I could manage laid on his desk.

"That was intense." He panted as he spoke.

"Well I've been horny all day," I huffed still feeling my heart pounding in my chest, "then someone decided to tease me more and not let me cum!"

"It was worth it!" He replied giving my ass a smack. "Now hold still."

Nick pulled his tired cock from my ass, leaving me quivering on his desk unable to stand. I couldn't even lift my head to see where he'd gone. A moment later I felt his hand on my ass, I couldn't even muster the energy to jump. However, when he pushed a cold butt plug inside me, I quickly stood up, puckering my ass and squeezing my legs tightly.

"Holy shit!" I howled. "Warn a girl next time would you!?!"

"I'll try to keep that in mind!" he replied with a loud laugh as he sat back in his chair.

I'd become accustomed to my body instinctively knowing what was needed. Without a second thought I slipped to my knees between his outstretched legs and began licking and sucking his cock clean.

"You seem to really enjoy this part." He moaned softly while my tongue swirled around his balls.

"There's something deliciously slutty about this," I replied earnestly, "I mean, what's sluttier than sucking a cock that has just been in your ass?"

"Hmmmm," he responded playfully feigning deep thought, "doing it while another cock fills your ass?"

"That was this past Saturday," I giggled then flicked the head of his cock a few times with my tongue, "and there was still a cock in my pussy when it happened!"

"Sounds like someone was very full!" Nick moaned softly as he spoke while I took his flaccid cock into my mouth.

"What made it better," I said after releasing him with a pop, "was that I was wearing just fishnet stockings and thigh high boots!"

"A true slut outfit!" He chuckled. "Why don't you go clean up," he took my hand helping me to my feet as I cleaned up, "I do have work I need to do occasionally."

"Good luck getting work done," I replied as I slowly turned away from him, "while you watch me shower!"

I wasn't going to make it easy on him either, I slowly sauntered to the bathroom, giving him as much hip sway as I could manage along the way. Rather than taking off my heels directly, I put one up on the toilet seat to undo the ankle strap then slowly rolled the stocking down to my ankle before moving to the other one. A quick peek in his direction told me I was having the desired effect! He was moving paperwork with his hands but barely looking at it. I finally stepped out of my heels, and removed my stockings so I could shower. The water was hot within a minute of my turning it on. I made sure it wasn't so hot that the glass doors steamed up, I didn't want his view blocked. Being careful not to get my hair wet I made sure I was facing him as I soaped up my chest, which took considerably longer than normal. Again, I turned, this time as I washed my ass. I could see out of the corner of my eye; I had his undivided attention.

"I never noticed!" I said after opening the glass door so he could hear me better. "The shower head comes off the wall," I said excitedly as I took it off the hook, "and has massage settings! How fun!" I could see him shifting in his seat at my provocative display. "Ohhh, that's the setting right there," I said picking one that had the stream of water pulsing in rapid succession, "let's try this out." Pulling the hand held showerhead up I pointed the stream directly at my left nipple, holding it several feet away just in case it was too strong. "Ohhhhhhhh, that's nice!" I cooed as I moved the stream around my nipple, then over to the other one.

Looking up again I could see Nick wasn't going to get any work done any time soon! I raised an eyebrow, then gave him a wink, as I lowered the stream down my torso, across my abdomen, and beyond. I let out a giggle as the stream tickled my belly button, but my giggle was long gone by the time I spread myself open with my left hand. There was a definite art to the showerhead, maybe next time I'd turn the pressure down slightly, but this would definitely work. I couldn't be bothered watching Nick anymore, my eyes focused on my pussy, as I directed the wonderful pulsating stream where I needed it to be. Where I'd just had a painfully massive orgasm not that long ago it didn't take much to get close. My hips rolled with the stream, which felt like a tongue rhythmically beating my clit, my mouth opened as my breathing combined with a low moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I'm gonna cum!" I whimpered flashing another look at Nick.

Obviously, this was not the first time I'd ever masturbated, or even the first time with an audience. This was a live audience though. Nick watched intently, as I stared at him throughout my orgasm. It made it that much more intense! I was beginning to get used to, and almost feed on these intense orgasms. They were probably the reason I was constantly horny. I'd just had one a few minutes ago and now was having one almost as powerful. I leaned against the shower wall, almost dropping the showerhead in the process, panting to catch my breath.

"Mmmm, that was interesting." I said weakly as I shut the water off.

"It looked it," Nick said adjusting his crotch behind his desk, "now you need to get dressed so I can really do some work." I blushed deeply at his words. "Don't make me fire you!"

"Yes Sir!" I replied flashing him a wicked smile.

I dried off quickly, picking out fresh lingerie to put on. In a few minutes time I was back at my desk attempting to act like a respectable office assistant. I didn't succeed for very long though, as I soon found myself back in the picture sharing folder. There were now images of me, images from today even! Nick had uploaded pictures of my greeting the delivery guy at his house, my wandering around his home with my fox tail swinging, and even a video of my orgasm in the shower as well as my massive orgasm as he fucked me at his desk. It was embarrassing yet exhilarating to see the videos posted. Looking around the folder a bit more I found a counter, allowing me to see how many times the pictures or video had been viewed. Both videos had already been viewed 20 times, meaning 19 other people had watched me lose my mind when I came!

I wondered who they 19 were, Nick was surely 1, but who were the rest? It was interesting to think of who they could be. Obviously, the normal visitors to Nicks office were included in that bunch, but there were not 18 of them and some of them had no interest in the antics of an office slut. That meant there were strange men, or women, who I could walk by on a daily basis, saw me at my most intimate moments. The anonymity of the viewers was exciting yet scary. The next guy I walked by on my way to my car in the parking garage could be looking at me because my tits were jiggling or my heels were high, or he could be looking at me because he'd watched me orgasm and collapse on Nick's desk! I may never know who all 18 were! And just like that, I was wet and horny again!

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers