Becoming His Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
A sybian, Rupert, blowjobs and sneaking out of work naked.
12.7k words
4.75
23.9k
16
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

As 5 o'clock approached I made my way into the bathroom, removed my blouse and skirt, then strode into Nick's office wearing a pair of very cheeky hot pink lace boycut bottoms and a matching shelf bra with a pair of black heels.

"That time already?" He asked glancing up from his paperwork briefly.

"Yes Sir." I replied as I stood next to his desk within easy reach of him.

"Okay," he still hadn't looked up, even though I was pressing my body forward hoping he'd just grab me and fuck me again, "have a good night Sweetie."

"Okay." I replied doing little to hide my disappointment as I turned and walked out of the office.

With my skirt and blouse back on I walked out to the parking lot. Along the way I saw Ms. Victoria's girl, Denise, and tried to make conversation. Denise did little to improve my mood as she looked at me with disdain more than anything else. I drove home listening to the radio but not paying attention to much at all, I was on autopilot. Thankfully I knew what would fix my mood. I pulled into the parking lot making my way toward the front door of the building. As I did, I noticed a delivery driver returning from the building with a box under his arm. Feeling a bit needy for attention, I unbuttoned one button on the blouse making a bit more of my hot pink bra and cleavage visible. It worked; I immediately caught his eye as I walked toward him.

"Uh, you don't happen to be Alicia," he looked away from my chest long enough to look at the shipping label, "um O'Moore?"

"That is me!" I said excitedly.

"Well this is for you," he pulled out his little electronic thing to scan the package then had me sign for it, "have a great night."

"You too!" I replied looking over the package.

Had someone ordered more slutty lingerie for me? Maybe some heels? I had ordered items but they were all in, my slut closet was now fuller than my regular clothing closet! Quickly making my way upstairs and into my apartment I tore into the box.

"Well holy shit!" The words burst from my mouth at the sight of my new prize.

As I removed my present from the box I heard my phone ding behind me. I didn't think of it too much at first, but eventually got to it. It was a text from Nick!

"S, like your present? I didn't want to wear you out before you got home!" He texted.

"I've always wanted a sybian!" I replied. "Thank you SOOOO MUCH!"

"I'm emailing instructions now," he replied, "follow them to the letter or I'll take it away."

My reply was a cascade of frowny faces. Taking my phone with me to check my email, I brought the toys that came with it to the kitchen, filling the sink with hot water and antibacterial soap to let them soak for a bit. Then I poured through his email, he'd thought of everything.

"Oh you kinky man!" I said as I squeezed my legs tight, feeling my pussy tremble with excitement. "No time to waste!" I said looking at the clock on the wall.

Carrying the sybian into the bedroom I placed it on the floor near my full-length mirror then pulled the items Nick wanted out of my slut closet. Next I stripped off my work clothes and heels, then went into the bathroom to work on my make-up, ruby red lipstick, smoky eyeshadow, and a bit of more prominent blush on my cheeks and I was all set. I quickly returned to the kitchen to finish cleaning off the toys which I brought back to me to the bedroom. He'd picked out an 8" dildo with thick veins and a nub sticking out underneath to tickle my ass, which I mounted onto the base sticking out of the top of the machine.

Putting my iPad on a stand which would face me from the front, turning the camera I mounted the machine, leaving the dildo in front of me, then moved it until my ass was clearly visible in the mirror behind me. Just mounting the machine, and feeling the dildo in front of me, I could feel my excitement building. If only I had time for a quick orgasm, I was growing more desperate for one with each passing minute!

"Shake it off girlie," I whispered to myself as I went to the items on the bed, "you'll get your world rocked soon enough!"

My outfit for the evening would be a cupless black leather corset, long black leather gloves, a black choker with the words "slut" in white rhinestones and a D-ring hanging from the front, black lace top stockings and a pair of almost 6" black heels. As I dressed Nick texted again asking if I was almost ready. I replied I was as I looked myself over. I added the final piece to the outfit, a set of nipple clips with a long silver chain that hung loosely between them. Making a quick decision, I pulled my hair back on the sides leaving it down in the back, which would keep it out of my face as I expected I'd be thrashing around quite a bit. Moving my arms to do my hair caused the chain to swing from side to side, lightly tugging each tightly held nipple.

With a few minutes to spare I hit the link in Nick's email, then logged in. The log in and password were pretty easy, both were the word "slut". On the screen there was a single camera screen showing me, leaning forward to use the iPad, while on the right there was a chat bar and counter. The counter already showed 20 participants! That was 19 unseen people watching me right now! I could see my tits and the chain between them, sway as the chill ran up my spine. Each time someone logged in there was a beep, as I backed up into view and mounted the machine as I'd done earlier, there were several more beeps. There had to be close to 30 of them now.

I felt my face flush deeply at all those sets of eyes watching me right now. How many of them were stroking themselves already? How many were recording this? Who were they? Would I see them at work tomorrow? At the grocery store? Crossing the street? At the bar? Each and every slight smile from a guy I passed would make me wonder if he'd watched me ride my sybian! It was oddly, almost overwhelmingly exciting to know they were all logging in to watch me! I was soaked and dipping. Leaning forward, my nipples enjoying the chain swinging forward and back, I reached between my legs lowering myself onto the waiting dildo.

"Hmmmm," I moaned deeply as I took more than half of it inside me in one push, "soooo nice!"

My body was on fire. My legs were trembling already, the excitement was almost overwhelming. I could see myself in the iPad but it didn't feel like I was watching myself. I barely recognized myself, I watched intently as the slut in front of me plunged onto the fat shaft between her legs. Picking up the controller, I braced myself on my palms so I could manipulate the controllers with my fingers. Staring at myself, I manipulated the controllers, trying to build slowly, but it wasn't easy. Lifting my right hand from the controller, I brought the chain between my nipples to my mouth. Now by simply lifting my head slightly I could tug them. Another thrilling feeling to overwhelm my already overwhelmed senses! Groaning louder, the nub against my ass seemed to kick in.

"Oh GOD!" I groaned letting the chain fall from my mouth. "OH FUCK!"

The violent tug against my nipples was timed almost perfectly with the vibrations against my clit. I wasn't going to last long, I watched intently as the hot slut on the screen in front of me was obviously building to a big orgasm.

"Ohhhhh! OOHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHGAAAWWWDDD!" I screamed.

The inner thighs of the hot slut on the screen rippled, her muscles reacting to the orgasm that was consuming her. Her body's vibrations caused the chain hanging from her nipples to bounce and tug at both of them only adding to the intense feelings ripping through her. Her mouth agape as she couldn't decide which was more important, moaning in ecstasy or breathing! Eventually she practically vaulted off the sybian, which was still vibrating and wiggling behind her, just to catch her breath and ride out he rest of her orgasm. It was the hottest thing I'd seen in forever, then I remembered I was still watching myself!

"That was intense!" I panted, seeing not much beyond my boobs and chin on the screen. "Maybe another one is in order," I continued as I backed up slowly, "this thing can be addictive!" Turning down the controls, I sat on the sybian just behind the dildo. "I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am," I said looking at the small camera lens, "I wish there was a chat window! But then again, my hands are occupied!"

Raising myself and sliding slightly forward, I hovered my body over the dildo again. It slid into my pussy as if it belonged there. In one slow and deliberate motion I was impaled again. My phone beeped announcing I'd received a text message. I looked at the notification, seeing Nick's name and the fact he'd let me see the comments later.

"Ohhhh goodie!" I replied setting both controllers low and slowly turning them upward. "I get to read your comments later! Don't hold back!"

I teased myself as much as I could stand, trying my best to slowly build again. It took all my effort though, this device was designed with one purpose, providing explosive orgasms, and I wanted one. Well, I wanted another! I managed to get myself very close before turning both controllers off. On the screen my skin glistened, my breasts heaved as I wound down, my nipples ached from the chain between them. Oh, what an evil device!

"Mmmmmm, just a bit higher," my moan grew louder slowly, "a bit more." my fingers manipulated the controllers to perfection. "I wanna squirt!" I cooed.

I could only imagine what they were saying, almost 30 guys watching me get off while dressed like I was. It was almost as addictive as the sybian itself!

"Ohhh yes!" I groaned, my eyes growing wider. My body shook, the chain bobbed and bounced. "Oh fuck! Fuck me!" I groaned even louder. "Fuck! FUCK! FUUUCCCKKKK!"

My body lifted off the dildo, my orgasm exploding painfully out of me as I squirted all over the dildo and the sybian. My legs felt weak, pins and needles running through them from my inner thighs to my toes. Landing on my elbows, the chain hitting the floor sending vibrations through my nipples launching a hard aftershock. My legs splayed out behind me out of view of the camera.

"I swear," I panted looking into the small camera lens, "my aftershocks now are as big as some of my biggest orgasms before this started. I guess I'm a slut exhibitionist!" I reached back, thankfully finding my phone, looking for texts from Nick. "I guess that is it for tonight," I blew the camera a kiss, then gave my upper lip a lick, "night fellas! Oh, and ladies if there are any of you out there!"

A moment later Nick's face came up on the screen, he was obviously beaming with pride.

"That was quite a performance," he said with a wide smile, "ready to do some reading?"

"Oh please!" I replied immediately.

Nick's face went into a smaller window as the text from the group chat appeared on the right side of the screen. I scrolled through them, feeling myself get excited at their comments. It was obvious I was little more than a piece of meat to most of them, the commented on my chest, ass, legs and even the color of my nipples and pussy lips. Their comments were crude and degrading to say the least, still I felt my pussy ache for more as I read them! I was called a wanton slut, by far the most accurate description of me!

"What do you think slut?" Nick asked.

"I think I may need to cum again Sir!" I replied blushing deeply. "It definitely makes me hornier reading how they were talking about me," I continued, "it's kind of embarrassing to admit though." I felt my chest turning red, my pussy aching more even though I'd just had two massive orgasms. "Even the one that called me a whore," my voice trembled with excitement at the word, "who'd have thought that word would make me feel this way?"

"I'll tell you what my slut," he said, his words making me feel like a loved possession, "bring that choker and those nip clips in to work tomorrow and we'll see what my calling you a whore does while I'm fucking you!"

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned; I'd actually had a small orgasm just thinking about it. "Yes, Sir!"

"As a matter of fact," he said with a gleam in his eye, "wear that outfit to work tomorrow, you can put the choker on when you get to my office." I moaned again in response. "Nip clips too," he smirked again, "it'll make your drive more fun!"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied feeling goosebumps rise on my arms and legs.

Nick then disconnected the call, ending my night as a cam whore. Before standing I made the smart decision to remove the heels I'd been wearing. My legs were way too shaky to try to stand on them. I carried the heels to the kitchen table where I removed everything but the stockings themselves. Wearing just those I went to the kitchen sink, where I took them off and washed them quickly. They'd gotten soaked from my orgasms, with them washed I laid them over one of the kitchen chairs then headed to my bedroom. I really wanted to put something on, but it just required far too much energy. Instead I crawled between my sheets falling dead asleep in minutes.

My dreams were of faceless men calling me filthy names while using me anyway they pleased. Waking up, my hand was between my legs, my fingers slick with my wetness. Deciding to hold off this morning, Nick was obviously going to put me to use in his office, and bring a friend or two, so I was going to need to save my energy. I plodded off to the bathroom instead. After emptying my bladder, I headed to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. Sitting at my kitchen table having breakfast, I looked over my leather lingerie and tried to figure out what I was going to wear with it? It was barely cold enough for a light jacket never mind long leather gloves! Those would have to wait until I got into the office. Making my way back to the bathroom I turned on the shower, catching my reflection in the mirror I noticed that I'd forgotten to take the chocker off before bed.

"Good thing I noticed it now," I said removing it and setting it on the vanity, "I don't know how it will hold up in the shower."

After showering I did my hair and make-up, the choker within my peripheral view the entire time. I'd decided I'd had enough and put it on. There was something deliciously naughty about wearing it, plus it was a definite reminder of the night before and the comments that came with it! I imagined what it would be like if I'd seen the comments at the same time as I was riding the sybian! I was sure my orgasms would have only been harder. If that was possible.

Walking back out to the kitchen I put on my stockings first, followed by the leather bustier, gloves and heels. Finally, I reattached the nip clips. Even though my nipples were hard already I gave them both a firm tweak just because. I didn't have to check; I could feel I was soaked already! Taking out my cell phone I took a quick pic for Nick and sent it over to him, then went back to the bedroom to find a dress to wear with my outfit.

"You look fucking hot, I bet your ass needs a plug in it too though!" Came his text.

And just like that I went to my toy stash to retrieve a plug. Picking the medium size plug from the drawer and a bottle of lube, I was soon plugged just as he wanted. I made my way back to the living room, feeling even hornier than ever, with my dress over my shoulder. As I approached the front door to my apartment, I looked in the mirror.

"I think that needs to stay for now!" I smirked at my reflection while fastening the dress I'd selected for the day.

Stepping out of my apartment was a rush. I'd not only decided to leave the choker on but had also left on the gloves which ended just below the sleeves of the purple dress I wore. I felt every bit the slut my choker proclaimed me to be! Between the plug and nip clips keeping me aroused, the choker only added to my sense of total sluttiness. Walking down the steps to my building to the parking lot caused the plug and clips to ever so subtly tug at me. By the time I got to my car I was ready to orgasm, in fact, I was so close I had to wait a moment after I got into the car to compose myself. Then I started the engine.

"Jeeeesus," I moaned as the vibrations seemed to set me on fire, "this is going to be a long drive!"

Pulling out of the parking lot and onto the street my choker caught my eye in the rear-view mirror. Looking down, I considered hiking up my skirt, thinking maybe I'd give someone in a truck a bit of a treat. Instead, my hand moved between my breasts, slowly tugging the front zipper of the dress all the way down until all it covered were my shoulders and upper arms. It was wildly exhilarating driving with my chest out! Certainly, more of a wake-up feeling for me than even the strongest coffee! I felt as if everyone around me could see my jiggling chest and the silver chain that hung between my tortured nipples. In spite of my tan skin, the black of my lingerie seemed to make my skin seem that much more noticeable. While I'd been dabbling more and more with being an exhibitionist since the start of this odyssey, this was taking it to a new level entirely! Rolling down the windows, I let the cool early fall air enter the car and embrace my skin.

"Oh goodie!" I said looking up. "A red light!"

I waited in breathless anticipation as the lane to my left remained empty. Surely someone would pull up soon and get an eyeful of me! I didn't just want to be seen; I was aching to be seen! The car behind me honked, my light had turned green. Disappointed I pulled up, thankful that I'd been caught at another red light. Looking in the side mirror again a moving truck was pulling up next to me! I saw three men packed into the front seat.

"Okay," I whispered to myself, "stay calm, just be calm."

While I wanted to be calm my heart was racing, and my pussy was aching. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the front of the truck pulling up next to me. My leather clad hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, thankfully they hid the whiteness of my knuckle's underneath. Finally, I had to glance over at the passenger side window. This wouldn't be like the other times when unseen eyes stared at me, I'd see their faces as clearly as they'd see my chest! Looking up slowly, slightly turning my head, I was shocked to see three faces in the window!

"Good morning boys!" I said brazenly which defied my inner terror and angst.

"Oh, my fucking God you're beautiful!" One of them managed to blurt.

"Enjoy your day!" I said as I pulled away at the green light.

Pulling away I could see the three of them trying to get back into their seats, the driver struggling the most, cars behind them honking and trying to pull around them. I had to laugh as I turned onto the highway heading to work. The rush was undeniable! I felt as if I were sitting on the roof of the car as I drove, feeling as if I were on display for everyone on the road! Add to that the nip clips subtle vibration, and the plugs not so subtle one, which kept my level of arousal peaked. Traffic slowed, and while most people would see this as a sign of dread for their morning commute it was anything but for me! For the next twenty minutes I sat in bumper to bumper traffic, mostly with cars the same height as mine which was disappointing.

Still, I was there on full display, in a rather normal setting, remaining fully aroused at the idea of anyone at any time being able to see me. Almost all of me. Ahead several lanes were closed, traffic shifted to the right, people dutifully merged while others tried to cut in at the last minute. The usual. With the exception of the line of three state troopers standing watch over the traffic, spaced well apart. My pussy quivered at their awaiting ogling. With my window still down, I put my arm outside the window letting my leather gloved hand play in the slight breeze.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers