Becoming His Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,376 Followers

"Here goes nothing!" I said with mock encouragement pushing the door open.

Stepping outside, into the cool night air, I could feel the perspiration on my skin as well as my own wetness which was coating my inner thighs. I'd escaped the building; the parking garage was now just on the other side of it! The quickest route was past the dumpsters in the back, the question was whether or not the trash guy was there! Making my way to the corner I let out a frustrated sigh, not only was he there but the entire crew was by the van taking a break!

"This has got to be a joke, right?"

The good news was the whistling security guard was there as well! That meant the front was more or less clear! Well, save for the street that went past the building and the guy at the front desk by the door. I didn't have a choice though; it was either try to sneak by 7 guys or take my chances that no one would be paying attention to the half-naked woman sauntering outside her workplace. I started to make my way to the front of the building, which was spectacularly light at night as well!

"Can you explain what you're doing miss?" I said in a mocking guy's voice making fun of my situation. "Oh, um, would you believe," I replied to myself in my best bimbo voice, "I was out walking my doggo and my dress fell off?" My heels sounded like cannons as I walked hurriedly across the sidewalk to the front doors. "Oh, I don't know where these cuffs came from," my voice continued as I looked at my shadow looming large on the building, "whatever will you do with me?" I tried to steady myself as the door got closer. "I don't care at this point," I said slowing down to ty to find the security guard, "so long as I don't have to kneel or stand on this fucking sidewalk!" The coast was clear, he had his back to the door and a paper in front of his face. "He reads a newspaper?" I teased as I tiptoed past the door. "Who the hell reads a paper anymore?"

My next challenge was opening the door into the garage stairwell. The door opened outward, but it also stuck which made it more difficult. With a couple firm, tit bouncing, tugs I was able to open it and slip inside unseen. Happily, going up the stairs was easier than going down them!

"Oh, you wouldn't mind letting me in my car would you?" I said in my bimbo voice. "I have no idea where my keys are," I continued as I neared the top floor, "but I'm almost sure they're not up there! Can your penis see? It's certainly looking for my keys very hard!"

I burst through the door to the top floor where Nick awaited. I was truly ready to give him a piece of my mind! Who the hell does that? What if I'd been caught? What if they all fucked me every which way they wanted? What would he be able to do from here to protect me? Instead, when I got close enough to him, he grabbed me tightly, turning my back to him. My plug came out with a quick pop and was immediately replaced by his already lubed cock.

"How many times were you almost caught?" He grunted as he slammed into me.

"Four or five!" I moaned. "And I even managed to rub my pussy on Tony's mouse when I ducked into his office!

"How many times did you think about what would happen if they caught you?" Nick asked as he continued to pound into my ass.

"With just about every step!" I groaned loudly. "Eight of them," I continued feeling him getting off on the idea, "fucking me any way they wanted, fucking me late into the night, or even early into the morning, calling friends to come fuck me!" His hands pawed at me, his fucking becoming more animalistic as I continued. "Passing me around like a cheap whore," I strained my arms wanting desperately to grab him as I thrust my ass back into him with each thrust, "leaving me sore and full of cum in every hole!"

"You're such a filthy slut!" He hissed, his fingers turning white on my hips as he gripped me tighter.

"YES I AM!" I bellowed as his cock exploded inside me.

His white hot cum filled my recesses and leaked out of my ass around his cock. I grunted and groaned as I came all but collapsing onto the concrete wall of the parking garage. He slammed into me five or six more times, pushing more of his thick seed inside me while more spilled and seeped down my legs.

"Holy crap!" moaned loudly. "Look up," I nodded toward the building, "we have an audience."

In the windows of our building 4 people were standing in the windows on different floors watching us. Three of them were from the cleaning company.

"Well I'm glad you could give them a show," Nick teased as he slid his cock from my ass quickly replacing it with the plug, "now let's cap it off!" Nick backed me up slightly so I was no longer partially hidden behind the low concrete wall, then had me squat in front of him. "They all know I was fucking your ass," he said waving his cock in front of my face, "and now they're going to watch you suck it clean!" He popped his limp cock into my mouth filling it with the taste of cum and lube.

"I think two of them just fell over watching that!" He teased. When I went to look, he grabbed a fistful of my hair to keep my head in place. "They may not have seen you running around the building in your slutty leather lingerie," he continued, "but now they've seen you getting fucked in the ass in it at the top of the parking garage, and taking my cock from your ass to your mouth like the sick little slut you are!" Nick popped his cock from my mouth, leaning my face back so he could rub his soaked balls around and in my mouth. "That's it slut," he said staring down at me, "show them how you love it!"

I hated to admit it, but I did, the whole thing was getting me wet and making me horny again. As usual, I'd had a small orgasm when he was fucking my ass, but it was nowhere near enough to satisfy my desire. Nick pulled me up to my feet, looking at me as if I were a piece of meat, then spun me to face the building again. There were now five sets of eyes looking me over while he removed the chain and cuffs from my ankles.

While they were too far away for a great view of my tits, the fact was I was exposed to them. When Nick removed the cuffs from my arms, I made no effort to cover myself or even clean myself up, instead I stretched my arms as best I could enjoying their feeling of freedom.

"I put your dress on the front seat," Nick said as he walked between me and the building until he was facing me, "I don't want you to mess your seat up after all."

"But what will I wear into my building Sir?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm sure you can make it to your apartment unseen," he laughed while massaging my left breast with his free hand, "I mean look how well you did here, and you won't even have a time limit!" He eyed my chest, and grinned. "You're missing one thing," he said as he slid his hand between my legs roughly massaging my pussy, "you're not quite completely cum covered yet!" Pulling his hand from my pussy he rubbed my wetness across my tits. "There we go! Perfect!" He then walked toward the nearest stairwell, turning back to say, "See you in the morning slut, drive safe!"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,376 Followers