Becoming His Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling slut?" Nick asked with a compassion that belied my current state.

"My throat is a little sore," I answered hoarsely, "and I'm still horny."

"Do you know when you get to not be horny anymore?" He asked as he removed the nipple clips sending a rush of blood to my tormented nipples. "When I say you don't have to be constantly horny anymore!"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied, my voice cracking from the pain flooding my nipples.

"Now, lets get you back on your feet," he said helping me up, "because you have actual work to do!"

I'd become so accustomed to being bound I never realized that he'd undone the collar and whatever was holding my ankle cuffs together. Still blindfolded, and with very sore knees, I was unsteady on my feet to say the least. Nick kept a tight grip on my left arm as he walked me to the bathroom. Turning me to face him, he grasped both of my upper arms helping me down to the toilet seat.

"Spread those sexy legs of yours nice and wide," he said with his signature cocky tone, "for all you know there could be five guys in here watching you pee!"

"That's enough to give a girl stage fright!" I replied weakly.

Thankfully, stage fright wasn't an issue, my bladder was ready to burst. I let out a sigh as my stream started, then began wondering if there were really five guys watching me pee right now? I quickly came to two conclusions. First, I wasn't about to stop peeing as my bladder had been in distress since the second to last cock filled my stomach with cum. Second, there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it! As far as I knew my urination was being captured on a camera as well which meant anyone that wanted to see me peeing was going to see me peeing. Why be bothered by it now?

"That's better!" I relaxed slightly as my bladder was now empty.

"How many cocks do you think you were fed today?" Nick asked leaving me on the toilet presumably to air dry.

"I tried to keep count," I replied searching my brain for a reasonable number, "but I was a bit distracted through most of it. Maybe 6?"

"So close!" Nick laughed before continuing, "but even sluts try to lower their numbers a bit to hide just how big a slut they are." I could feel my cheeks turning red. "It was a rather robust 9 actually," he continued, "it would have been 10 but the FedEx guy was in a rush."

"Really?"

"Yeah, those guys are always hustling," he chided, "they're on a clock you know."

"I meant the 9!" I replied earnestly.

"Oh yeah, it was 9," he took my arms helping me back to my feet, "and some of them you even knew!" Nick removed the blindfold, giving me a moment to let my eyes adjust to the light, "The FedEx guy does think you have nice tits though."

"Oh my God!" My chest burned with embarrassment now, "I'll never be able to look him in the eyes again!"

"Don't worry," Nick replied as he walked me back to his office, "he won't be looking in your eyes either!"

On Nick's conference table were three new tell tail FedEx packages to boot! Had they guy been in here? I could ever ask him! How would you even bring that up in a conversation? "Hey, I know this is crazy, but did you happen to see me tied up in my boss' office blindfolded and sucking cock?" I felt an incredible sense of relief as Nick slowly released my elbows, which stopped my thoughts about the FedEx guy immediately. My arms all but fell limply to my sides as he released them. They ached to move, the muscles stretched and strained now protesting movement. Nick's right arm came around my torso just below my boobs, his left-hand cupping and squeezing my left ass cheek as he pulled me close to him.

"Did that top your morning's adventures," he whispered coarsely in my left ear, "or did it just add to it."

"Both," I replied huskily while painfully lifting my left arm to pull his head to me, "I didn't want either to stop!"

"So that means you want to be a stripper slash glory hole slut?" he teased.

"I'm not sure I could put that on a resume," I giggled, "but that would be an adventure!"

"For right now," he said as he slowly released me, "I need you to clean up, put away your new purchases, and let me do some work." I playfully pouted at him as he spoke. "If you're a good little slut," he said cupping my boob and squeezing it lightly, "I'll take that plug out and give your ass a good fucking before you head home."

"Mmmmm, I'll hold you to that Sir!" I replied feeling a chill race down my spine to the plug in my ass.

Nick helped me take the platform apart, he then pointed me in the direction it went. There was a cabinet to the side of the bathroom which held a secret door, I was suddenly shocked and amazed to see his own collection of toys and other items hidden there. No wonder people rarely saw him far from his office! I was positive I wasn't the first woman, or maybe even the second or third, he'd made a slut in his office. The FedEx boxes contained some lingerie and one box surprisingly contained work items.

"Everything is away Sir." I informed him reporting dutifully to the front of his desk.

"Nice," he replied, "how do you feel?"

"Honestly," I replied suppressing a yawn, "I'm a bit tired."

Nick got up from his desk, motioning for me to follow him, toward the black leather couch near the corner of his office. From behind it he produced a small blanket, which he laid over the cushions for me.

"Take a nap." He said in the most caring of tones. "I'll wake you up when I'm done."

"Thanks." I replied lightly touching his face before all but collapsing on the couch.

I couldn't even muster the energy to kick off the heels I'd had on all morning and was still wearing the three sets of cuffs I'd started my bound blow job fest in. Within a minute, I was out like a light. When I awoke it was definitely darker outside.

"Holy shit! What time is it?" I blurted out as I sat up.

"It's about 7." Nick said from his desk where he was still diligently working.

"I figured you would have woken me by now!" I said slowly trying to get to my feet.

"You obviously needed the sleep," he replied sitting back and rubbing his eyes, "and I didn't get much done this morning thanks to you."

"It wasn't my idea Sir!" I retorted. "Speaking of that though," I sat on the arm of this chair across from his desk, "I'm starving, all I had to eat today was breakfast and cock!"

"I ordered dinner," he replied pointing to the conference table, "and I'm at a good stopping point."

What happened next took me a bit by surprise. Nick took me by the arm, not like earlier, but actually escorting me to the conference table where he pulled out my seat. He even served me dinner before filling his own plate. While I still sat bare chested, we had a relatively normal conversation about work and life while we dined. It was the oddest yet best date I'd been on in forever! Nick and I cleaned up our dinner, as I put the last of the items in the small fridge in his office, I felt him come up behind me, his hands lightly touching my hips. Then I remembered, he'd promised me an ass fucking before I went home!

"Ready for some real fun?" He asked as he pulled my arms behind me.

"Mmmm," I replied arching my back and sticking my butt into his crotch, "I've been having so much fun, I can't wait to see what real fun is like!"

Nick folded my arms behind my back, it wasn't as uncomfortable as having my elbows trying to touch each other but it still arched my back and stuck my chest out slightly. I heard and felt him cuff my wrists to the opposite elbow cuff. When he was done he turned me around to face him, his hands squeezing and kneading my tits, thumbs mercilessly teasing my nipples.

"We're on the fifth floor," he said as he continued to grope me, "and your car is on the fourth level of the parking garage." I bit my lip and moaned feeling my pussy ache for his touch. "I'll give you twenty minutes to get that sweet, fuckable ass of yours to your car," he said with the evilest of smirks, "without getting caught by security or the cleaning crew!"

"What?" My mind raced and body filled with fear as he continued.

"There are two security guys," he said releasing my chest then holding a short chain in front of me, "and probably six cleaning guys." To my horror Nick then knelt in front of me and clipped the chain to my ankle cuffs. "I can't imagine what they'd do if they found you in such a vulnerable position," he said as he stood back up and pulled me close to him, "but I'm sure all seven of you would be very, very tired before you left the building!"

"Oh my God!" I replied as he simply released me. "You can't be serious!"

He picked up my dress, then opened the door out to my office where he collected my purse and other belongings.

"I see it as a win/win," he said with a chuckle, "you either get your ass fucked by me over the side of your car in full view of whoever is around, or you get caught by some random guy in the building, who calls all his friends to enjoy you every possible way they can!" My body quaked with excitement and fear as he walked to the outer office door. "I mean, you'll have to convince them to release you somehow right?" He opened the door, adding. "Twenty minutes starts right now!"

"Fuck!" I blurted as I watched him disappear from view. As quickly as I could I walked through his office to my area, a glass wall was all that separated me from the office area. "FUCK!" I hissed as I watched him walk toward the elevator bank.

Looking at the door to my office, and the handle which I would have to pull, I cursed again before turning my back to the door so I could grasp the handle with my right hand. Nick, standing by the elevators, had a good chuckle at my predicament. My closest stairway was to my left, as I made my way to the door, I heard a someone whistling a happy tune. Looking through the door's small window I could see a man turning the corner coming up the stairs right at me! Swearing again, I watched in horror as Nick disappeared into one elevator while the other elevator light went on announcing its arrival on our floor!

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I hissed as I walked as quickly as the 6" heels and short chain allowed me to across the floor to the other side where another stairwell could possibly offer me safety.

Just past my office was another small office, then an aisle to the right which allowed me to duck out of view of the security guard who was coming up the stairs. Thankfully the cubicle walls were 4 feet tall, which allowed me to walk relatively normally, without having to hunch over and hide my bare and jiggling chest. At the end of the aisle I turned left, following the windows to the end of the cubicle farm and another grouping of offices which faced them. Thankfully, all three office lights were off. As I looked past the cubicles toward my office, I could see the security guard walking toward the elevator.

"Oh, thank God!" I grumbled.

Across the wide hallway between the cubicles I'd just gone around were more offices, the bathrooms and, directly in front of me, the smaller hallway to the other set of stairs! Taking a big breath, I leaned around the corner of the cubicles looking down the wide hallway toward the area I'd started from. No one. Quickly stepping across the hallway, I stumbled slightly, then bounced off the wall in front of me left boob first. Cursing one more time, I leaned against the wall wincing in pain and taking a quick inventory of my predicament.

"Let's see," I said taking another deep breath and letting it out slow, "I can't take my heels off because I won't be able to pick them up, I can barely open doors, if I fall I can't catch myself, and if I'm caught I have no way to stop them from fucking me any way they want." The last thought made my pussy tremble with excitement. "That about sums it up," I pushed myself off the wall with my shoulders, slowly opening the door to the stairwell with my hip, "with the exception there are 10 flights of stairs to the ground floor, and 8 more flights up in the garage."

Sticking my head in the stairwell, I held my breath and listened as hard as I could. It was to the point I could hear the blood coursing through my arteries past my ears, but no voices. Barely catching the door with my hand, I closed it quietly behind me, then gripped the handrail as best I could to try to tip toe in my almost 6" heels down the concrete stairs. At first, I paused every few steps as any and every noise had to be the entire cleaning crew coming to pillage me, then I decided to stop only halfway down a flight and at each landing. On top of my already untenable situation, I had no idea what time it was or what time I'd started my own version of an escape room. Making it to the fourth floor landing I decided to go down the next flight a bit quicker. On the bottom step I stumbled again, thankfully catching myself right boob first on the wall.

"That's gonna leave a mark." I seethed. "This had better be worth it!"

Partway down the next flight I smelled it, the small was sweet and unmistakable.

"I doubt security is smoking pot in the stairwell." I whispered to myself.

Carefully looking down the stairs I couldn't see anything, however the smell did get a bit stronger as I leaned over the railing. I carefully took the next four stairs, then turned my back to the door to manipulate the door handle with my hands. Back into the office space of my old floor I had to figure out my course from here. The floors on the building were essentially set up the same way with four rectangular sections making up the larger rectangle of the building. The stairwells were in opposite corners on each floor, with an elevator bank on one side and a freight elevator in the middle.

The cleaners used the freight elevator at night to take out the trash so that was out. The main elevators descended to the first floor which would put me face to face with the security guard, so that was out. This left me with the singular option of descending the stairs and traversing the floors whenever necessary. If you think of the four rectangles of the building like a clock, with the wide hallway running from 12 to 6 and another smaller and shorter aisle running from 3 to 9.

On one side of the wide hall were offices, while on the other were cubicles, until they got to the shorter aisle were the floor plan flipped over. If you broke the floor plan into the four cubicles, with the one by the elevators being 1, then going clockwise around the building as you number them until you got to Nicks' office which was rectangle 4 it may be easier. Rectangle 1 and 3 were cubicles were 2 and 4 were hard walled areas.

I entered the third floor in another small hallway by the hard-walled area of that floor. Rather than try to walk down the main hall in the middle, which would give me little time to react to people, I made my way across it and back to the windows along the front of the building. Walking back up the aisle, along the hard walls, I tip toes as best I could to make sure I wouldn't come around the corner into the hands of half a dozen guys. As I approached the corner, I heard a loud sound, a rolling sound.

"SHIT!" I spit. "The trash guy!"

Turning quickly on a heel I headed back toward the windows and around the corner ducking behind the cubicle walls. As I squatted behind them, I heard the gentleman pushing the cart slow, I also realized my pussy was a puffy, dripping mess! Cursing myself I peered as best I could around the corner, the trash guy was pulling bags out of waste cans in each cubicle. As he moved his way toward me I practically duck walked around the back side of the cubicles probably passing within mere feet of him. If he'd only known what was on the other side of the two inch cubicle wall and how horny I was!

I stood slowly, making sure his back was to me before I ducked around the corner to the other section. Eyeing the elevators for a minute, I continued toward the stairs, leaning my head into the stairwell before fully entering.

"Great idea slut," I cursed myself, "how the hell are you going to push the button to get to the second floor?"

I didn't even realize at the time that I'd even referred to myself as slut! Making my way to the second floor I got to the landing by the first when another realization hit. This stairway exited right into the lobby barely twenty feet from the elevator right in view with the guard's desk. I would now have to go back up a flight to the second floor, then cross the building again so I could get to the other stairwell. Hopefully the pot smoker would be gone by that point. At least that stairwell exited outside the building, but that realization wasn't great either. I'd either have to walk around the back of the building to the garage or past the front to get there.

"I guess we will see where the trash man is when I get there." I whispered as I reluctantly climbed the flight to the second floor.

Listening intently again, I exited the stairs to the floor I used to work on. I hadn't been down here in a few weeks, ever since this entire adventure started! As I made my way past my old work area, I got to my old boss' office, and a naughty idea struck. His office door was unlocked allowing me to open it with my right hip and ass cheek. Ducking inside I heard the whistling security guard approach.

Carefully, and quietly closing the door behind me, I leaned against it trying to stay as far away from the small window that was next to the door as possible. My heart pounded as the whistling security guard approached and eventually passed me. I couldn't help but hold my breath as I could hear him walk past the door and see his shadow cross the desk. When I was sure he was walking to the elevator again, another reason not to take them, I moved to look out the small window. As if the sun instantly rose in the sky the overhead light in his office sprung to life with the loudest click, I'd ever heard!

Quickly ducking my head back behind the door, I could see the security guard stop and turn to face my direction as I did. I froze, praying he wouldn't see my shadow under the door, or come to investigate. I'd never be able to get the door locked in time without him seeing or hearing.

"Shit!" I whispered to myself fiercely.

Maybe he'd find me, maybe he'd just bend me over the desk and fuck me then send me on my way? Maybe he'd call his friend from the front desk so they could both fuck me? Maybe the friend from the front desk knew the cleaning boss' number and they'd spend the rest of the night fucking me? I shook my head remembering the idea was not to get caught!

"Stupid automatic lights!" I heard him grunt.

Counting to twenty I peered out the window again. Whistling security guy now had his back to me as he waited for the elevator. I moved my way around Tony's desk, leaning forward I captured his mouse with my nose, pulling it back toward the edge.

"Well I certainly didn't think this thru!" I laughed as I looked at the mouse and my bound arms. "Oh well!"

I turned my back to the desk, lifting my left leg as high as the chain would allow, and plopped my pussy on his mouse with a loud squish. Grinding into it for a moment, I dismounted the desk, then used my teeth to pull the mouse back into place.

"Alicia, why does my mouse smell like pussy?" I giggled imitating his voice poorly. "Why I don't know Tony," I continued as I opened his office door, "where have you been putting that mouse of yours that it smells like pussy?"

This time I made the bold decision to walk down the main hallway to the other side of the building. It was by far the shortest but the riskiest of routes, but I'd lost time trying to maneuver the building and bypassing the guys working there. When I stepped into the stairwell the smell was definitely strongest. Looking at the floor I could see a couple ashes, obviously I'd found the smoker's hide out and he was gone. I made my way down to the first floor and the exterior exit. There would be no turning back once I went through it as there was no handle on the outside.