Becoming His Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
A night at the bar, and a new relationship develops.
8.3k words
4.66
15.9k
11

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,369 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

Once on the seat I slid downward, managing to lay my head on his leg as he got into the driver's seat. Even though it was a short drive I managed to fall asleep on the ride to his place. Jimmy woke me gently, before sliding out of his truck, and coming to open the door for me. As he retrieved my jacket from the seat, I started the seemingly endless walk toward his apartment building. I was spent, and certainly not thinking clearly or I wouldn't have been walking bare from the waist up! By this point the cum leaking from my latex Capri pants had made it to my ankles, I knew that inside them I was a sticky and gross mess. I couldn't wait to take them off but thankfully believed it would be better to do that inside his apartment. Jimmy caught me, and helped me make it the rest of the way into his apartment, taking me straight to the bathroom.

Unable to do much more than unzip my crotch, I plopped down on the toilet, thankful the seat was down. An odd clank sound and splash brought me out of my mental hibernation.

"What in the hell was that?" I asked wondering if a bodily organ had fallen out of my ass.

"There was a plug in your ass," Jimmy bent in half in laughter, "but apparently it wasn't quite big enough!" I flushed in embarrassment before reaching between my legs and fishing the medium sized metal plug out of the bowl and dropping it into the nearby sink. "Don't worry," he said turning on the hot water, "you'll return to normal size soon enough."

Jimmy turned on the shower, helping me out of my heels and pants, then holding me up as I got under the steaming stream of water. After the burning sensation passed the water felt wonderful on my shoulders and back. I'd have spent all night in the shower if I weren't so ready to fall asleep. The hot water relaxing me further only added to my desire to sleep.

"You look like you're ready to fall over." Jimmy said leaning back on the bathroom vanity.

"Just a bit." I replied weakly.

Handing me a towel, which I promptly wrapped my hair in, Jimmy helped me out of the tub. I managed to add my favorite moisturizer while he went to get something. After giving my hair a minute, I decided to at least brush it out and deal with it in the morning. Standing in front of the mirror my mind couldn't help but race through the events of the night. Without even closing my eyes I could still feel the biggest cock I'd ever seen inside me. I was lost in my dream world when Jimmy reentered the bathroom.

"Lift your foot." He said from behind me. Lifting my right foot, I felt something slip around it before I put it back down. "Now the other."

I couldn't remember a time I'd wore panties in Jimmy's place, but for some reason he was gliding a pair of pink cotton boycuts up my legs. I decided not to complain, if this was a way to signal my ass being off limits for the rest of the weekend, I'd live with it!

"Now lean forward." He instructed as he lightly pushed on my upper back.

"Ohhhh geezus!" I exclaimed. "Warn a girl would ya!?!"

"Cold huh?" He laughed as he seated the frozen metal plug in my sore ass.

My sore hole tightened slightly around the plug, much to my relief. Jimmy then pulled the panties up, seating the back against the plug.

"This will hold the plug in place through the night." He said giving my ass a squeeze.

"What is this in the front?" I asked feeling something definitely not cotton pressing near my clit.

"You had to know I wouldn't have a normal pair of panties here," he chuckled, "these vibrate!"

"Are you planning on waking up first or something?" I asked turning to face him.

"Pretty damn much," his arm went around me pulling me tightly to him, "plus, there was at least one guy you didn't get off tonight."

"In my defense you did have me very busy!" I replied pressing myself into him.

"And you loved every minute of it," he said as he took me by the wrist leading me to his bedroom, "tell me, how many cocks were in your ass yesterday?"

"Ummmm," while I should have been horrified at the thought that it was going to take work to figure out the answer to that question, it wouldn't dawn on me until later, "well Steve, of course. The three cops who showed up at the bar, and the anaconda."

"Anaconda?" Jimmy chuckled leading me into the bedroom.

"I don't know what else to call him," I replied crawling into his bed, "but I swear that thing slithered when it was inside me!"

"Somehow I'm not surprised." Were the last words I heard before passing out.

Several hours later I woke up needing to relieve my bladder, Jimmy was out cold. I managed to get up, take care of things in the bathroom and get back in bed without waking him. In the morning I woke up alone. Plodding back to the bathroom first, I eventually joined Jimmy on the couch for coffee.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as Jimmy played a video game.

"Almost as well as you!" He replied with a laugh.

"Yeah," I replied, "sorry about that."

"Don't worry," he replied with a wink, "I knew you wouldn't be up for anything before we even left the bar, plus, it's not like I won't have fun today." Just then the small egg tucked into my panties started to buzz. "Just be thankful I don't have a vibrating plug here too!"

"I thought you did have at least one." I replied trying to casually sip my coffee while my hips wiggled under the softly buzzing egg.

"Oh, I did," he answered without looking up, "but Steve borrowed it. He has a friend over."

"So, I guess he's just not into my ass then!?!" I mocked being offended.

"I don't know about that," Jimmy sipped on his coffee before continuing, "he did fuck your ass yesterday after all." Putting his coffee back down Jimmy gave the egg controller a nudge upward. "Or did you forget he was part of the," looking over at me as I leaned back pulling my legs into me so my feet were on the couch too, "what was it again? Five? Or Six?"

"The last guy should have counted as 5 by himself!" I replied feeling perspiration starting to form on my forehead.

Jimmy sat on the couch smirking with the controller in his hand, bumping it up and lowering it just before I could orgasm. With my legs spread as wide as they could go, I slowly humped the air trying to get off while my hands teased and tortured my nipples. In the back of my mind I could hear Steve moving about, but I could only focus on my burning need to cum.

"You do love fucking with me don't you?" I hissed as he turned down the controller again.

"Yes, I do!" Jimmy replied grinning from ear to ear.

"Ohhhhh would you just fucking let me cum already!" I finally blurted.

Turning the controller all the way up, Jimmy set it aside to get a refill on his coffee, while an earth-shattering orgasm ripped through me. My back arched almost completely off the side of the couch, my butt off the cushion, while my thighs trembled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhfffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" I groaned, only to realize the controller was still on the couch, still turned all the way up, and Jimmy was now nowhere in sight! "Son of a!" I groaned, trying to muster the strength to will myself to the other size of the couch. "You don't play fair!"

"Let me help you out there," Steve said as he appeared from nowhere and picking up the controller." Holding my relief in his hand, he turned to speak to Jimmy rather than turn it down. "Hey Jim, you know you left her running right?"

"Yeah, I know," he replied from somewhere else in the apartment, "don't turn her down just yet." Groaning loudly at Jimmy's words I considered taking the panties off. Surely, I could manage that. "Oh, and slut, don't get naked, Steve has company," I heard a slight change in his voice, he became stern, "and you'll get punished if you do!"

My response was a long, loud groan of frustration while my panties buzzed away. Finally, able to put my butt back on the couch, I looked over the back of it pleadingly at Steve. His back was unfortunately toward me while his friend was just coming out of his room.

"Who's your friend?" I heard her ask.

"Oh, you'd like her," Steve replied, "go say hi!"

"Let me go look then!" She said shortly before appearing in front of me.

I would have tried to cover myself or compose myself in some way, but the fucking vibrating panties were about to send me into orgasm orbit again. Instead of trying to cover myself, from her gorgeous green leering eyes, my hands tugged at my nipples while my legs spread as wide as I could get them. Another orgasm was coming like a freight train and it was in control of me, if not the orgasm then it was the egg and the damn controller! Perspiration covered my body, which was on almost full display for whoever the woman was in front of me. I stared at her eyes while they seemingly roamed all of me.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhffffuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk!" My groan came from so deep it may have originated in my uterus!

My hands shot to my pussy, pressing the egg against my clit, as my orgasm roared through me, all the while her green eyes grew wider. In the meantime, my eyes saw nothing but static, then black. When I woke up my onlooker was gone and the egg was thankfully off.

"Hey Jimmy," Steve chuckled from nearby on the couch, "you didn't break her!"

"Good to know," Jimmy said from somewhere behind me, "I wasn't quite done with her today."

Sunday night I arrived back at my apartment feeling like I'd spent a week away, true to his word, neither Jimmy nor Steve were done with me that day. Settling onto the couch with a glass of wine I pulled out my phone and sent Jenna a text. I'd never reached out to another woman like this wondering what her intentions were. Jenna was a complete stranger, the girl who'd handed me coffee, change, and her number on a receipt as I sat in my car naked. What could she ever think of me? Honestly, whatever she could think wouldn't be far from the truth. My life had become more like a porno than real life, each week a new stranger ended up having sex with me one way or another. Some weeks, like last week, it was more than one!

My heart jumped as Jenna texted back, I could tell by her response she was as anxious as I was about talking to me. Taking a leap, I suggested meeting up for drinks the following night. What could be the harm? She eagerly replied suggesting a bar I'd vaguely heard of not terribly far from where I lived. Just like that, I had a date! It had been quite a while since I'd had a legitimate date and the prospect excited me. It was also my very first date with a woman! That night I went to sleep with thoughts of what a friendship, or more, with Jenna could be like.

Monday morning I awoke feeling wonderful. Instead of taking my coffee outside and having a seat on my patio, I decided some stretching would be in order. I had been contemplating yoga after all, and a brief search on my phone suggested a few poses that would lead to better health as well as flexibility. The fact I was doing it stark naked just added something more to the equation. After 20 minutes of stretching I was actually feeling the effects. I was also now running late as a result, which meant wearing clothing on my drive to work as I would be walking into the office at the same time as everyone else. The remainder of my day was a blur, a wonderfully cum filled orgasm enriched blur but still a blur. Ms. Victoria even stopped by to reclaim her cuffs from me, much to my disappointment.

After work I quickly returned home and looked up the bar online to try to figure out what to wear. It didn't have many pictures but listed itself as casual. At least now I had something to work with. I settled on a flowing short skirt with a light floral top with spaghetti straps and a tasteful pair of heels. With my hair up and my makeup done I was ready to meet Jenna. It struck me as funny when I left my apartment, I'd agonized over what I should wear remembering she'd already seen me stark naked! Finding the bar, I parked nearby and made my way inside. The place was low key with a cute looking bartender and a very pretty server who met me at the pub table I picked. There I had a decent view of the door so Jenna wouldn't miss me when she came in. Would she even recognize me without my tits hanging out? I ordered a drink and anxiously waited.

A few minutes later Jenna walked in wearing a floral sundress and wedge sandals. The sundress had criss cross laces up the front like a corset which only accentuated her cleavage. Her cashier outfit had done a great job at hiding that along with her rather stunning figure.

"Hi!" She said walking up and giving me a big hug. "I'm so glad you texted me!"

"I'm glad I did too." I replied touching her remarkably smooth skin on her back as I returned her hug.

Jenna moved her seat close to mine before sitting, her leg touching mine as the waitress came over. She ordered a drink, taking my hand in hers as she did. I couldn't believe how forward she was being, it was one thing to be this close to a guy in a bar setting but this was a bit different.

"Relax Sweetie," she said obviously sensing my tension, "take a look around, we're not out of place here." I looked at her quizzically "I mean really take a look around!"

Turning to my left I looked, trying to understand what it was she was trying to get me to see. When it finally hit me, it was like a lightening bolt. There were couples together, talking, touching, holding hands and the like. All of the couples were the same sex! I'd had no idea there was a gay bar this close to my house!

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed turning back to her, "I never knew this was here."

"It's a cute little place," Jenna smiled in response, "I didn't think you would mind."

"Not at all!" I replied squeezing her hand.

Our conversation was relaxed and wide ranging, occasionally crossing over into sex. It was nice to have a conversation about what had been going on with my life, although I didn't tell her everything because I didn't want to scare her off either. How exactly do I explain Rupert's weekly card game, the bachelor party or whatever you wanted to call Saturday night at the bar? No, it's best to hold onto those things for a bit. Plus, I was enjoying discovering all I could about Jenna, who it turned out was even more submissive than I. Maybe I could channel my own dominant side? The idea sent a chill down my spine right through my pussy. My eyes must have given me away.

"What is it you're thinking?" Jenna asked with her piercing sapphire blue eyes staring into my soul.

"I've never been a Dominant," I answered as my voice faltered, "but I wouldn't mind trying it out if you're game that is."

"Really?" Jenna's eyes brightened as her hand squeezed me tighter. "I've only been topped by guys before," she said softly, "and that was them basically tying me up and fucking me silly." I watched as her body shuddered slightly. "I'd love to give this a try with you though!" Her eyes grew wide when she continued. "Do I call you Mistress then?"

"Yes," I said trying to sound authoritative, "you will call me Mistress, and you will be my pet."

I couldn't call her slut after all, that was already my name. It wasn't like I could introduce her to Jimmy, Steve, or Nick and call her slut too. That would be far too confusing.

"So, my pet," I said leaning toward her letting my fingers lightly touch her back, "however will people know that you belong to me?"

"Ummm," Jenna was obviously flustered by the fact she was surrendering herself to my experiment, "a collar?"

"Would you be able to wear a collar at work?" I asked reveling in the control I had over her. "Or would someone ask what was going on and why you had it on? That could be embarrassing."

"It could be," her body trembled as she spoke, "maybe something more subtle for when I go to work?"

Feeling brazen I slipped my left hand to the front of her sundress, hooking my index finger inside, before pulling it slightly forward. One of her pert, perfect breasts was revealed to me, the nipple rock hard as I suspected it would be.

"I am sure we can work something out." I replied sliding my index finger over the edge of her breast and watching her react. "As a matter of fact," I continued as I slipped my index finger deep enough into her dress to flick her nipple causing her to moan slightly, "I have an idea."

"Yes, Mistress?" She replied, her cheeks flush with excitement.

"What do you have on under this little dress of yours?" I asked feeling like Nick at the moment. "Obviously, you are without a bra," I said grazing her nipple again, "what about your bottom?"

"I have on my favorite pair of white lace boycuts," Jenna replied sheepishly, "just in case, you know."

"Tell me." I pressed.

"In case you saw me without my dress on" Jenna's body tremored with excitement while mine pulsed with the feeling of control I'd never experienced before.

"Well those sound lovely," I said removing my left hand from the front of her dress, sensing her disappointment, "I'll settle up with our drinks, you go to the ladies room and take off your panties, carry them back here in your right hand and place them on the table when you return." I pointed to a spot on the table between her and I before continuing. "Understand my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Her voice was a combination of fear and excitement as she slipped off the high chair she sat in. "Thank you." Her cheeks burned red as she quickly made her way to the bathroom.

The waitress returned with the check, placing it nearer to me before returning to another customer. Not only was the place quiet and accepting, the drinks were inexpensive as well! Placing my card in the holder, I watched Jenna's anxious return, spying the tiny pair of boycuts in her hand as instructed. Rather than letting her sit right away, I had her place the panties on the table and smooth them out so there was no denying what they were.

"Have a seat Pet," I said patting her chair, "I'm just finishing up here."

The waitress returned, picking up the check then eyeing the sexy undies on the table. It was obvious I hadn't removed them unnoticed in the bar area, she looked over at the deeply blushing Jenna with a raised eyebrow. Jenna couldn't bring herself to look her in the eye. The waitress winked at me then headed off with the bill.

"Those are sexy pet," I said lightly touching the edge of her lace bottoms, "they don't seem to cover all that much though."

"They don't Mistress," came Jenna's soft reply, "they are pretty cheeky."

"I think I like them off you better though," I said as the waitress returned, "do you own many like that?"

I could almost feel Jenna shrink into the chair as the waitress waited, whether it was for Jenna's response or for me to finish up with the check I wasn't sure.

"Um, yes Mistress," Jenna's voice trembled as she tried to speak, "a few. These are my favorites."

"I bet they look amazing on you Sweetie!" The waitress chimed in. "You two have a lovely evening!"

"Oh we will!" I replied sliding off my chair. "Oh no pet," I said holding her arm as she tried to pick up her panties, "you don't get to move until I tell you." Slowly walking around the table, I took her hand to help her off the chair. "You can collect your undies now." I instructed.

Jenna's face went flush again as she'd obviously hoped I didn't speak as loudly as I did. I didn't say it terribly loud, but I'm sure some others around us heard. Taking Jenna by her hand, and with one hand on her back, I led her through the bar to the door then walked her to my car. Holding the door for her, I allowed her to get comfortable before closing the door and getting in on the driver's side. Then, my time with Jimmy and Nick seemed to pay off.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,369 Followers