Becoming His Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay my Pet?" I asked as I continued to drink in every inch of her body.

"Yes, Mistress." Her reply was soft, barely a whisper.

"Before you move," I said watching her lift her head so I could look into her bright blue eyes, "you need to clean that dildo off." Jenna looked confused, wondering how she could accomplish that task without moving. "It goes in your mouth pet," I finally instructed, "lick and suck the entire thing clean."

Jenna was obviously shocked by my demand. While tentative at first, Jenna started to slowly lick the head of the dildo. Her attempts were not great, she would certainly need some work on her blow job skills. The 6" dildo barely made it over halfway into her mouth before she started gagging. If I could get an 8" dildo all the way into my mouth she would be able to manage it too. I decided not to tell her she was in for blowjob lessons soon because she finally seemed to be getting into what she was doing. It also couldn't have been that easy to be laid bare in front of a stranger who is directing your bondage orgasm!

"All clean Mistress!" Jenna said triumphantly.

"Very nice pet," I replied enjoying the satisfied look she had on her face after my compliment, "time to talk through our little session here."

I had been correct in my thoughts, Jenna had never done anything like this before, but for that matter I'd never been in this role during a video play session. This was new for both of us. I could tell from her voice, and her bodily reactions, that she'd enjoyed all of it though. When we were done talking she even asked when we could do it again. When I suggested the next time could be in person I watched her entire body shudder with excitement.

"Can I ask a question Mistress?" Jenna asked nervously.

"Of course pet!" I responded.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" Jenna giggled as she asked.

"Oh I'm sure," I replied, "you are my very first pet." I could see Jenna swell with pride as I answered her. "Now you should unclip your chains from your ankles," I said looking a the time, and put your toys away." Jenna playfully frowned at this. "Oh don't worry," I winked, "you won't be putting everything away, when you go to stash this stuff in your room put on a sexy little thong to help hold that plug in place. You're sleeping with that inside you tonight!"

Jenna's look of shock was priceless. I watched as she collected her items and disappeared from view. While she was gone my hand returned to my pussy, which was dripping and desperately in need of attention. Teasing myself a bit, I waited for Jenna to return. When she did she had on a hot pink lace thong, which she turned around in modeling it for me.

"Can I ask one more question Mistress?" Jenna asked as she sat in the chair.

"Go ahead Pet." I replied letting my fingers linger over my clit a bit.

"When you had me back up to the camera" she hesitated a bit, swallowed hard, and continued, "and had me lean forward, what was that for?"

"Oh that?" I replied grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Well, I decided that you had such a lovely ass," I replied holding up my tablet which now had Jenna's plugged ass as the desktop wallpaper, "that I wanted it as my screen background!"

"Oh my God!" Jenna blushed deeply at the realization that I was telling her the truth.

Just then her roommate called to say she was already halfway home. I had Jenna promise she wouldn't take the plug out until she got up in the morning and wouldn't masturbate until I gave her permission. She then repeated a little mantra I came up with for her saying that her body was solely designed for my pleasure and use. I told her to repeat that mantra 3 times a day at a minimum then said goodnight.

At that point I'd denied myself enough. Springing from my bed I grabbed my favorite dildo, before sitting on the edge of the bed facing my tablet. Instead of watching myself on the cam as I performed for Nick I watched and listened to Jenna take direction. I'd never even suspected that I had any kind of a dominant streak in me, but putting Jenna through her paces had been an incredible rush! Closing my eyes, I listened to her cry out as she came. I came shortly after, listening to the sounds of her slurping on the wet dildo. Laying back on the bed, I pulled the dildo to my mouth, plunging it into my throat while my wetness seeped down my cheeks. I couldn't wait for my next session with Jenna, I knew however that I'd have to take things slow and control myself. Before drifting off to sleep I removed my bustier, then in a stroke of inspiration I worked a large plug into my ass before pulling on a thong to hold it in place.

"It's only fair!" I said to my reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Needless to say the next morning I woke up in a sopping wet thong with some very imaginative and intense dreams!