Becoming His Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet," I said turning to her, "whenever you sit in my car you will hike up your skirt and press your knees against the console and door." Watching Jenna's body shudder let me know I'd struck the right chord with her. "I can't have you denying me access to what is mine, can I?"

"No, Mistress." Jenna replied as she folded the hem of her skirt underneath while pressing her legs outward as far as the passenger side of the car would allow.

"That's a good girl." I said lightly touching her arm.

Pulling out of the parking lot is was all I could do not to shove my hand between Jenna's spread thighs. I knew she was soaked, and probably close to cumming, but I also knew from experience that the anticipation of being touched was sometimes more powerful than the touch itself. Instead, I let my fingers lightly touch her upper thigh, as if doing so by an afterthought and not the controlled action it actually was. We'd been driving for several minutes before Jenna dared ask where we were going.

"You need a proper collar," I said with a grin while not looking over at her, "and something more work appropriate."

Jenna didn't press, which I was glad about. It took considerable restraint not to blurt the plans I'd been formulating for the past few minutes since Jenna accepted my offer to be her Domme. Until then I'd never realized the level of control and planning Ms. Victoria had to exercise regularly. I pulled into the parking lot, instructing Jenna to remain still until I opened her door for her. As she went to slide out of the car, her right hand moved to pull her skirt back down, instead of allowing her to do that I took her arm then held her hand to help her out of the car. Her mound was neatly shaved with just a hint of tan lines from what had to be a tiny bathing suit.

"The rules are simple," I said standing close enough to her to feel her hard nipples against my chest, "I am Mistress whenever we are alone or in company when I specify." She nodded agreement. "You also only get to cover yourself when I say you can," my hand went to the front of her sundress, pressing my fingers against her heat and watching her eyes close as her hips rolled forward, "this is mine, I get to touch it and play with it any time the mood strikes me."

"Yes, Mistress!" Jenna moaned softly in response.

"In here you will call me Mistress," I said letting my hand linger, "and you will answer any question I have honestly and without whispering. Understand."

"Yes, Mistress!" She replied pressing herself into my hand further.

Taking her by her wrist I led her through the front door of the adult toy store, thankful the obese owner was not behind the counter. It would be tough to keep my dominant role with the guy who's cock I'd sucked leering at me as he looked for a repeat. The one plus to being here was knowing where everything was located. I led Jenna straight to the cuffs and collars by the register. Under the watchful eye of the young man behind the counter I sorted through collars, holding each one up briefly to Jenna's neck to find the right one.

"Oh this one is perfect!" I said holding a black leather 2" collar with a chrome band over it.

"That one has matching cuffs to your left." The guy behind the counter said eagerly.

"Oh yes," I said as if I hadn't seen them already, "these are just the thing!"

On the wall next to the cuffs were packs of locks, I grabbed a five pack of small chrome locks asking the guy behind the counter to open them for me. Putting one pair of cuffs on the counter, I put the other pair on Jenna's delicate wrists locking them in place with a padlock. Pulling the tag off the collar, I put it next to the cuffs on the counter before motioning for Jenna to turn around. Instinctively, she pulled her hair up so I could fasten the collar behind her neck with another lock. Jenna lowered her arms, letting her hair fall over her neck, as she did I lightly touched her elbows pulling her arms behind her back so I could use a ring to bind them there. Turning her to face me again, the excitement on her face was undeniable. When I reached for a 3 foot lead and hooked it on the D-ring at the center of her neck I thought I heard her whimper just a bit.

"We're going to browse a bit," I said to the guy at the counter, "it's okay if I just test this stuff out right?"

"By all means!" He replied wide eyed.

Taking the lead, I led Jenna down the nearest aisle, taking my time to browse the sex toys on one side of the wall. There was only one other person in the store, another gentleman who was fascinated by what I was doing with Jenna and couldn't help but stare. Little did he know it was only going to get better.

"Tell me pet," I said steeling my nerve to start asking her embarrassing questions, "what do you have for toys at home?"

"Uh, um," Jenna had a look of shock on her face as I'd obviously asked it loud enough for both men in the store to hear, "I have a dildo, and a rabbit vibe Mistress."

"Anything else?" I pressed, "Nothing kinky?"

"No, Mistress." Jenna replied blushing hard.

"We will have to change that!" I exclaimed. "My pet is going to be one kinky little bitch!"

Jenna moaned and her thighs trembled at my words. Moving my free hand to her thighs, I could feel her wetness several inches below her pussy. She was getting hornier by the second and I was the one causing it! The rush was incredible.

"What about that ass of yours?" I continued. "Anyone penetrate you back there?"

The look of shock filled her face, I could see her arms straining at the cuffs and wondered if she would try to run. How far could she go? I'd driven here and her hands were bound behind her back. A gentle tug on her lead reminded her she wasn't going more than a few feet away from me.

"A boyfriend used his finger a couple times," she finally relented, "but that was it Mistress."

"Tell you what," I said dropping her lead, "wait right here I'll be right back."

Just like that I left Jenna standing in the store defenseless as I returned to the front door. The look of relief on her eyes was undeniable as I returned with a small shopping basket which I put in her hands behind her back. With her in the right position I could put items into the basket without her ever knowing what she was carrying! Jenna was going to be submissive to a slut, which in my mind meant she had to be even sluttier than I was in the end. If I was getting a cannon sized cock into my ass on a regular basis then Jenna had to be ready for that too! It was a good thing it had been a pay week, and that Nick had given me a nice raise, because it took more than a few hundred dollars to get Jenna started on her way to slutdom! With all the purchases in bags, I put them in Jenna's hands again then led her out to the car, passing another new customer as I led her out. Putting everything in the trunk, I unclipped Jenna's cuffs after opening the car door so she could get in. As expected she rolled her hem under her skirt and pressed her knees outward as soon as the door closed.

I took a minute to compose myself before getting into the car. Jenna wasn't the only one that was soaking wet. The only difference between her and I was the soaked thong I had on failing at absorbing my pussy juice. Pulling out of the parking lot I found another one down the road and pulled in.

"Okay," I said turning to face her, "from time to time you and I will just talk to see if we both enjoyed something. Okay?" Jenna nodded eagerly.

We spent several minutes going over not only what happened at the adult toy store but the bar. While Jenna admitted to be scared, and slightly mortified, she'd enjoyed it all and was soaked to prove it. We also spoke about anal play, her boyfriend had jammed his finger up her ass without benefit of lube, I informed her there was a better way to do it that would make it far more enjoyable. She was up to trying it again which made me very happy because I knew I could do a better job. Looking across the parking lot I had a moment of inspiration. Making sure Jenna was all set with our talk I drove to a pharmacy convenience store. This time she waited until I opened the door and extended her hand, exposing her puffy pussy lips to the cool night air as she got out of the car.

"One second," I said as I pushed her against the car, "I wanna see something." Slipping my hand between her thighs, I let my right index finger press against her wet flesh before dragging it upward scooping plenty of her wetness along the way. "Open wide!" I said as I pulled my finger away from her thigh pushing it into her open mouth. The look of shock on her face was priceless. "Never tasted yourself pet?" I asked watching as she shook her head no. "Suck my finger clean," I said firmly, "you'll get used to that taste soon enough!"

With my free hand gripping her hip tight, my right leg between hers, my body pressing her against the car Jenna sucked my finger swirling her tongue around it. Whether it was her tasting herself or the fact I was in complete control I could tell Jenna was more than enjoying this. Pulling my finger from her mouth, Jennna's face turned to disappointment as I unclipped her lead.

"There may be kids in there," I said softly as I hooked my finger in the loop of her wrist cuff, "I don't want to hear them ask mommy why that lady is being led around on a leash!"

"Makes sense Mistress." Jenna said as she dutifully followed me inside.

"I want you to go get 4 enema kits," I said as I let go of her cuff, "and meet me at the register."

"Where are they Mistress?" Jenna asked looking like a deer in headlights.

"You're not a complete bimbo pet," I smirked, "I'm sure you can figure it out, or you can ask someone. Don't keep me waiting."

Jenna made her way up and down a few aisles before finally stopping to ask the girl stocking shelves while I made my way to their inexpensive jewelry section. I could only imagine what the girl thought of an obviously flustered Jenna, wearing an obvious bondage collar and cuffs, looking for an enema kit! Giggling at what could possibly going through the stockers head, I found what I needed and went to the register. Jenna came up, with her 4 kits in her hands, buckling at the sight of the cashier. It got worse when he had to ask for a price check over the PA system.

With Jenna in tow, we headed out to the car. As it turned out the girl behind the register was someone Jenna knew. Putting my hand on her thigh I eased her fears as best I could heading back to the bar where Jenna's car was still parked. I watched as Jenna put her new purchases in the backseat of her car, keeping the inexpensive necklace I'd purchased hidden in my hand.

"Will this be it for tonight Mistress?" Jenna asked obviously disappointed.

"Not quite," I replied, "now kneel down for me." Without hesitation Jenna knelt in the parking lot by her car in full view of anyone who could pass by. "This necklace will be worn at all times," I said lowering the long necklace over her head, "it has the letter P on it because you are my pet." I could see Jenna getting emotional as I continued. "You will wear the collar you have on right now whenever practical," I said holding up the key which was on her necklace, "don't lose this key as it is the one I will allow you to keep in between our meetings."

"Yes, Mistress!" Jenna could hardly contain her excitement.

"You have a number of new toys to clean," I continued, "as well as an enema kit to use, I'll call later tonight before bed to make sure you are all set."

"Thank you so much, Mistress!" Jenna eagerly replied.

"Now," I said turning around and sticking my butt in her direction, "lift my skirt and give each cheek a loving kiss, you have to earn the right to press your lips anywhere else on my body!"

Again there was zero hesitation, I felt Jenna's hands whoosh my skirt upward, exposing my bare ass to the night air. Her lips and tongue lewdly kissed and tongued my ass cheeks until I finally had to step forward to get her to stop.

"If you're a good girl tonight pet," I said as I helped her to her feet, "I may let you cum, but nothing until I allow it!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Jenna seemed positively thrilled at the idea of not being allowed to masturbate until I gave permission.

Thankfully the drive to my place wasn't far. Instead of waiting to shed clothing until I got in my apartment, I started taking them off on the stairs heading up to my floor. By the time I arrived at my door my clothing was over my arm and all I had on were my heels. They barely survived the walk through my door. Instead of jumping right into scratching a very deep itch, I logged into my laptop searching my favorite literary site for ideas on training submissive females. Some of the ideas were amazing, others were a bit beyond where I wanted to go but to each their own. Finding a couple really good ones I decided to indulge my orgasm, one of us had to be level headed while the other was a horny mess after all. I decided to tease myself a bit while picking out something "Domme like" to wear for my video chat with Jenna.

Putting on a leather bustier, it was a cheap one but would do the trick, matching leather gloves and an oversized men's dress shirt I dialed up Jenna. As the video call connected I pulled my hair back.

"Hello Mistress!" Jenna eagerly answered.

"Good evening Pet," I replied attempting to sound cool and collected, "did you get everything clean?"

As the video portion connected I could see Jenna had on her new collar and necklace as well as a t-shirt. She brushed her hair out of her eyes revealing her cuffs were still in place as well. That was a good start but she was obviously overdressed.

"I did Mistress!" she replied practically bursting through the screen at me. "Everything is clean and ready to go!"

"Pet," I started a bit sternly, "do you live alone?"

"I have a roommate," she replied, "but he's not home right now."

"Good!" I replied. "Then take that T-shirt off and stand back so I can see all of you!"

The T-shirt came off in a blur as a muffled 'yes mistress' was said. With the phone propped up I got to see all of Jenna for the first time. She was shapely, with obvious tan lines from a tiny two piece, and obviously body conscious even though she had no need to be. Jenna struggled holding her hands at her sides, fighting the urge to cover herself.

"Relax pet," I said with a soothing voice, "that lovely body of yours is mine now, and I get to see it whenever I want. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Came her nervous reply.

"Will your roommate be home anytime soon?" I asked wondering how embarrassed I'd be if I had a friend walk in while on a video chat like this.

"He's closing tonight Mistress," Jenna replied, "plus he usually calls on his way home."

"Good!" My excitement grew as the idea of having Jenna to myself for a while sank in. "Go put cuffs on your ankles too," I said feeling my position in earnest, "then the real fun can begin." Jenna was out of view for only a moment as she quickly retrieved the cuffs and put them on. Hearing the clicks of her cute padlocks caused me to squeeze my legs. "Did you use the enema kit already?"

"Yes Mistress," her face turned beat red as she answered me, "it was odd and really gross."

"It gets better." I replied remembering my first thoughts of flushing my ass. "Get yourself one of the small starter plugs," I instructed letting my free hand slip between my thighs, "and the lube."

I walked her through lubing her index finger first, allowing her to tease her pussy as a distraction, to get her butt ready for the small plug. Jenna was close to cumming as she pressed the small plug against her virgin opening.

"Don't cum yet pet!" I warned. "You need to wait until I give you permission!"

"YES MISTRESS!" Jenna groaned.

"Take you hand away from your pussy until I say so." I cautioned not wanting her to cum until I was done with her." I watched as she struggled to comply. "Give those sweet titties of yours a tug for now." She groaned louder as she began torturing her nipples with her hand. "Let me know when the plug is all the way in Pet."

Jenna could only nod in response. With her side to me I watched as her body reacted to the penetration. She had one knee up on a chair while standing on her other foot, her hand pushing in the plug hid it from view but I knew it was almost fully seated. Her hand lowered from her butt, lingering over the back of her thigh as she fought to regain her composure.

"It's in Mistress." Jenna cooed.

"Good girl," I replied, "now stand up, and walk backwards toward the phone until I say stop."

Jenna complied, although I had to laugh at her quizzical look. Stopping her when she got close enough that her butt filled the screen I smiled at how embarrassed she would be by my next steps.

"Lean forward," I coolly instructed, "further. Just a bit further." Jenna followed my instruction making more of her red plug base visible as she leaned. "Yes," I exclaimed, "right there pet! Hold still!" The power I felt was intoxicating. "Okay pet," I said pleased with her ability to follow direction, "go back to the chair but bring a dildo and two of those chains with you!" Jenna quickly retrieved what I wanted, standing in front of the camera again with them in hand. "Attach the chains so they make one long one," I instructed feeling a moment of inspiration, "then put the chain around the bottom of the chair so the clips are in the front." Jenna did, her excitement was undeniable as she put the chains in place. "Now, be careful when you sit down," I said calmly, trying to slow her down as well, "then clip your ankle cuffs to the chain ends."

"Yes, Mistress!" Jenna replied as she clipped her left ankle.

Because of the chair, Jenna could barely keep her toes on the floor once she was attached to the chain. She leaned back in the chair, exposing herself to me completely. Her puffy pussy lips were soaked and spreading open with her legs in that position. Her body screamed "fuck me"! I hit the record button on my phone not wanting to miss any of what she was showing.

"Rub the dildo around your pussy," I said, "take it slow, I'm not in a rush." Jenna replied while rubbing the dildo around her wetness until it was also gleaming. "Very slowly," my voice a mixture of sexual excitement and coolness as I fought to maintain control, "slip that dildo into that pussy of yours."

"Yes, Mistress!" Jenna moaned as the dildo slowly, but easily slid inside her.

"Who's pussy is that Pet?" I asked.

"Yours Mistress!" she groaned holding the dildo all the way inside her.

"That's right pet!" My voice undeniably triumphant. "How does that dildo feel against the plug?" Jenna could only mumble in response. "I want you to fuck that pussy of mine hard pet," I said with my eyes glued to her body, "fuck it as if I were slamming that cock into you!"

"Ohhhhhyyyyeeesssssss Missstresssss!"

Jenna's hand turned into a blur as the dildo slammed into her over and over. My fingers lightly teased my clit as I watched her fuck herself into a hard orgasm. Her entire body rippled and quaked, her eyes getting so wide she almost looked like a cartoon character. Jenna's legs rebelled against the chains holding them in place, her body rising from the chair as she clenched her ass pulling the plug into her as deep as the base would allow. I watched in amazement as Jenna's first orgasm turned into a second one. Her body taking on a mind of its own as it dealt with sensory overload.

"Don't drop that dildo!" I scolded as it started to slip from her hand.

"Yes, Mistress." she replied weakly, barely holding the realistic phallus with just he head inside her.

Her body rippled again as she felt an aftershock, the first of quite a few that would follow. Jenna went slack against the chair, her head falling backward behind the rise and fall of her chest. I'd never witnessed an orgasm like that, it was something magnificent to see.