All Comments on 'Becoming Jessica and David's Bull Ch. 03'

by KYauthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
marvin17marvin17almost 4 years ago
Good story

imho the gap between Part 2 and 3 was to big. I like the idea that Jessica trains her deep throat skills. So of course anal is not an option but a training goal for here. Or a training goal for both of them.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

The 'humiliation' tag almost caused me to skip this story. While there was definitely some of that - it certainly wasn't over the top - the story was excellent! I'd like to hear more about these characters.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

If there's a problem with the penis size, why the hell did she marry him? She's not blind or without a sense of touch. She should be able to see and figure out his dick is small. If it takes another man to get her off, get a divorce ASAP. Don't live your life in need of a different dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same story?

This chapter seems like a repeat of the 1st story, almost word for word. A little disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

I think it was a very intense read. I didn't feel like it was a big jump, I think they probably communicated their wants etc before the dinner. Just as they all talked about in the elevator ride up about safe word etc.

Pay attention people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Penis Size

Shadow Rosie you ask great questions -here's one answer: I'm 2 inches soft and 3 inches hard. My tall, heavy, very dominant white wife knew it before we were married but with a body most white men don't go for she accepted my requests for dates and before long we were engaged. I'm from Panama and "regular" sex between us was quite mediocre but my thick lips are perfect for her fat cunt and my tongue is magic on her long sensitive clit. There's a married senior partner at a rival firm to hers and she gets great fucking from him at conferences and seminars they attend 4 times a year. We've been together 14 years and she and I are just fine.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I will give you props for handling the bi stuff the way you did. Sure you will get abuse but good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came to the conclusion that you were at an end with this scenario.

leftlingulaleftlingula7 months ago

So... while most authors would jump the shark here, you didn't. You wrote a couple that knew what they wanted. You conveyed the connection between them in all three chapters. You kept the strong female driven lead, and in the end, the kinks were delightful and worked because of their connection. I don't have enough good things to say about this series, congrats!

stories55stories555 months ago

excellent story and writing.

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabear4 months ago

Awesome story, I love the way David and Jessica embarrassed each other during the sex. Noone tried to humiliated over or take your control it was all shared. You should get in contact with the guy who likes neighbours chronicles. I reckon you and him could write an absolute fantastic story.

cuck1cuck13 months ago

I'd like more from these characters. Hope there'll be another chapter or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKYauthor@KYauthor
I hope you enjoy my present and future contributions, and I crave your reactions. I'd love to hear from people who are turned on by my stories. Please vote, comment, and email! I'd love to hear from you, know who you are, and get your thoughts. I primarily write what I ref...