Becoming Jon Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with Sophie next door, at last.
5.7k words
4.83
31.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,933 Followers

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story, are over 18 years of age.

Parts of this story are true, and the rest has been embellished to hopefully provide a readable narrative. It is a slow build up story, so if you are looking for quick sex in the second paragraph, that is not my style and you would do better reading something else. To understand what the story is about, it would be useful to read Part One. Otherwise, enjoy.

*******************************

Part two

Since our dinner last Saturday evening, I had been thinking a lot about how I had touched and stroked Sophie's sexy body; how I had held her breasts in my hands and given her an orgasm simply by stroking them and pulling on her nipples. I hadn't realised that perhaps Sophie and Jon had had much more of a varied sex life than I had ever thought.

In my mind I had seen them as a vanilla couple with an average sexual appetite. However, the ease with which Sophie had slipped into the role-play of me being Jon, almost seemed as though she wanted and needed the sexual activity but wasn't prepared to admit to it. She seemed happy to enjoy the attention I gave her, as long as she could continue to imagine that it was Jon. Whether she believed at the time that it was Jon, I didn't know.

It was unusual for her to ask me to dinner in the middle of the week, so my hope was that she wanted to continue this form of role-play and perhaps take it further. I had always thought she was sexily attractive, so I didn't mind if she thought of me as Jon if she was going let me get even closer to her. The memory of what we had done on Saturday and the anticipation of perhaps doing more, had given me much masturbatory material during the last few days.

I went round to her house on Wednesday evening, the usual bottle of red wine in hand. Sophie was not much of a drinker, but I had discovered the one she liked best, so I usually took that with me. I tried to make sure she didn't drink too much, as I had found that it quickly went to her head and tended to make her sleepy.

As it was another cold evening and she was expecting me, she answered the door very quickly and ushered me into the warm interior.

Tonight, I saw she was wearing a smart denim skirt that stopped three or four inches above her knee and a white short sleeved blouse or shirt. This was sort of 'half see through', in that as she moved around, I could just make out parts of a lacy bra beneath, then when she moved again, I could no longer see it. I guess you could almost call it a 'tease'shirt', but as with the skirt, I am sure it was an expensive item, not one from the rail of just any store.

"Hi, Soph, you look really nice tonight," I said lightly.

"Thank you kind sir," she curtsied, grinning, "Jon bought me this outfit last Christmas, but with all that happened," she paused, took a deep breath, "it never saw many outings, so I thought I would wear it tonight."

Oh, oh, I thought, I have barely walked through the door and she has Jon on her mind. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad yet.

"He had good taste, it certainly suits you," I said, looking her up and down again.

"Come on," she said, smiling again and walking towards the kitchen, "less of the flattery."

"Mmm, that smells like a curry of some sort," I said, the aroma of spices thick in the air.

"Yes, Jon liked a good curry, so I thought I would do the one he liked the most. Ohh, I never thought, you do like spicy things don't you Rob?"

I nearly replied, 'yes like my women', but I managed to catch myself before I said it out loud.

"Oh yes, I do, and it smells great," I said instead.

"Ah, thank goodness for that, get that wine open then and we can go through to the dining room."

I have to say, it was a great meal, just enough heat from the chillies, but not too much that you couldn't taste all the other flavours and spices. She had obviously spent a lot of time preparing it, along with complementary side dishes. As I have said before, she was a great cook.

"That was really good Soph, you are spoiling me," I said, after we had both cleaned up our plates with tasty naan-bread.

"I am glad you enjoyed it, although maybe a little too much chilli," she replied, pretending to fan her tongue with her hand.

"No, it was just right for me, thank you." I said, truthfully.

"Let's just pop these dishes into the kitchen and then we can take the wine through to the living toom, the fire is glowing nicely in there and it is more comfortable."

We settled ourselves onto the sofa facing the wood burner, just like many times before. Leaving her fluffy slippers on the floor, Sophie lifted her feet up and curled into one corner of it, her feet facing me, glass of wine in hand.

"I think relaxing after a nice meal is half of the pleasure," she said, taking a sip and giving a slight murmur of appreciation.

"Is this what you always used to do," I asked tentatively.

"You meant with Jon?"

I nodded.

"Yes, usually," she said, a little wistfully, closing her eyes, I thought maybe to savour the memories more distinctly.

I am not really into feet, but as I looked at her unobserved, I noticed for the first time that she had elegantly shaped feet and ankles, and each of her toe nails had been precisely filed and coloured almost the same colour as her denim skirt. She had stretched out a little more and her feet were well within touching distance.

I don't know whether it was some form of intuition or what, but I reached out and gently ran my hand from her ankle to her toes on the nearest foot.

She flinched slightly, but then said, "It has been a while since you did that, you know what it does to me," and ended with a tiny giggle.

I am sure Jon would have known, but no, I didn't know, still, I was happy to find out, and it seemed she was once again thinking of Jon and giving me clues as to what she would like.

Just as I was about to touch her some more, she suddenly moved her legs away, put her glass on the small table next to where she was sitting, and got up from the sofa. I thought that perhaps the memory had upset her, and she didn't want to do anything more tonight, so I started to get up too.

"Just hold on a minute," she said now fully standing, "sorry, I need to get something, don't get up."

Ok, I thought, settling back into the cushions. I wondered what she was up to and what she needed; much as I would have liked to have believed it, I didn't think we had got to the condom stage yet, so I was a bit clueless.

She was only away a minute or so and when she came back and sat down again where she had been before, she had something black dangling from her hand. Ah, not a condom then judging by the shape and size.

"I feel sort of awkward asking you this," she said, a faint blush creeping up her cheeks, "but would you think it weirder than normal," she grinned an embarrassed grin, "if I wore this while we sit here?"

I saw now that she was holding one of those sleep masks, made of black opaque material with an elastic band, the sort that airlines give you sometimes, to cover your eyes so you can black out the light.

"If you are uncomfortable with it..." she continued quickly, looking for my reaction, "then it is ok, I won't wear it. I only thought of it today and I think it will make my memories more real, just as if they are playing on a screen, sort of thing, and it's easier than keeping my eyes shut." she finished, in a rush of words.

She looked worried at what my reaction might be, and to be honest I wasn't sure what to think. It was getting a bit weirder, but did it matter if she had her eyes closed or covered, I asked myself? After all, I had started this sort of roleplay idea, so if she wanted to take it a bit further and wearing it helped her to 'believe' it was Jon, then maybe we might both enjoy it even more.

"Err, no, I don't mind," I said eventually.

"You're sure." she said, still looking a bit sheepish.

"No, really, go ahead."

She slipped the elastic behind her head and adjusted the mask to cover her eyes

"Oh, that's sort of strange, but comforting," she said, feeling carefully for her wine glass on the small table, which she found easily without knocking it over.

As she settled back, she moved her feet even closer to me. I was sure that was an invitation after what she had said earlier, so again I let my hand wander over her foot. She didn't move it away, and if anything, put both feet a little closer.

I started to gently massage her foot, going in large strokes from ankle to toes and then letting my fingers slide between her toes one at a time. I caressed each toe in turn, then ran my nails up the soft sole of her foot. I thought she might be ticklish there as many people are, but instead of giggling, she sighed a little and made little grunts of pleasure. Where some people have hard skin, her skin over all her foot was soft, probably the result of continual moisturising I thought. I know some people do find it a turn on to have their feet massaged, and it seemed there was much more to Sophie than I had imagined.

After about ten minutes of this, during which time I became acquainted with every part of her feet and toes, she was breathing a little faster. I was able to watch her face unobserved and each time I massaged the balls of her feet, and ran my fingers through her toes, she gently bit her bottom lip and sighed.

During the massage, she had turned slightly towards me, and as I had moved her legs around to get at different parts of her feet, she now had her back against the cushioned arm of the sofa, with her feet facing me, and her heels resting on my thighs. Her skirt had ridden higher and she had made no attempt to re-arrange it, so that now I had a good view of her long legs until just the upper thighs disappeared under the hem of her skirt.

I realised that if I lifted her foot, her legs separated, and I could see further up her skirt. I caught glimpses of white underwear between her legs, the detail of which I couldn't quite make out. I hoped that her panty was as lacy as her bra that I had seen through her shirt earlier.

Gradually, I extended the rubbing of her feet to her calves, such sexy legs, toned and smooth. She left her legs slightly apart, giving me access all round. Bit by bit, I went higher until I was stroking her knees. She just let me do it, sighing now and then and breathing faster,

"You always knew what I liked," she said quietly, "mmmm..."

I was having trouble reaching much further now, so encouraged by her bit of 'direction' I slid quickly nearer to her, letting her legs move across my thighs so that now the backs of her knees were draped over my furthest thigh, and her feet rested naturally on the cushion where I had been sitting.

As I said earlier, feet hadn't really figured much in my erotic imaginings, so although Sophie seemed to be gradually getting turned-on by what I was doing, my cock had only begun responding a little when I glimpsed her underwear, and stroked higher up her calf.

Because her eyes were covered by the sleep mask, I was free to look wherever I wanted without her being able to see. With her legs draped over mine, her knees were raised, and her skirt had fallen further up her thighs, to just below the level of her panties. I could see them more clearly now as white and lacy, but more like tiny shorts than the 'v' shaped ones, as they seemed to be loose around her legs.

As I continued to make longer and longer strokes from ankle to knee; ankle to above her knee, calf to mid-thigh, then focus on just knee to mid-thigh, she had opened her legs a little more to give me access. She was gently nibling her bottom lip and breathing more noisily through her nose. I could hear more occasional quiet moans, but apart from that she didn't do more than just let me carry on.

This new area of touching had excited my cock more and I was now sporting a near full erection in my trousers. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I wasn't sure what I could do about it and I didn't want to spoil the mood by fiddling with it too much at this point.

Using both hands round one leg, I slid them ever closer to her panty line each time, pushing her skirt even further up, then back and repeat. This made her squirm a little, just enough for me to know she was enjoying my touch. The slight squirm, and the opening of her legs, brought the nearest one into contact with the erection in my trousers.

"You would normally have made yourself more comfortable by now," she said, through her heavier breathing.

What did she mean? Was she inviting me to take my cock out, or just move it into a more comfortable position? Under the 'rules' I had made up, I wasn't to speak, to stop it impinging on whatever thoughts she was having about Jon, so I couldn't ask.

"I didn't think I had heard your zip," she added.

She was 'directing' me again, letting me know what they used to do. I wasted no time in pulling my zip down and freeing my now fully erect cock through the fly. I gave it a few tugs up and down to loosen the foreskin, before going back to stroking up and down her thigh, leaving my cock in contact with the skin of her leg.

I saw a quick smile cross her lips.

My fingers reached the leg of her loose panty-shorts and I heard her sigh more loudly.

I stopped the long strokes, and instead, concentrated on the area just under the loose material, stretching out my fingers until I could feel where her legs joined her body. The heat emanating from that area, was much hotter than the room, even though there was plenty of room for air circulation.

"Ohh, mmmmm," she mumbled.

I was able to push my whole hand up the leg of those lacy shorts and suddenly found my fingers moving through a thin carpet of short pubic hair. I had had no idea if she was a 'shaver', but now I knew she wasn't. I was touching parts of Sophie that I had only imagined. Oh God, I had my hand over her mound, in her pubic hair. I used my other hand to pull my foreskin slowly up and down. My other fingers continued to explore the wonder I found there.

She was more animated now, even panting a little, the sleep mask hiding any other emotion that might be in her eyes.

"Do you remember when we bought this skirt, I told you it had hidden fastening that your clumsy fingers would never find, let me unfasten it for you."

More clues.

She used both hands to do something at both sides of the skirt, and suddenly it was loose around her slim waist.

Removing my own hand, I took the cue and tugged at the hem, while she lifted her bottom and the skirt slid easily down her legs and off. I dropped it beside me on the sofa.

Now I had a clear view of her sexy, white panty-shorts, not quite transparent, but enough to see the triangular shading of her pubic hair through them. Sophie repeatedly surprised me after all the years I had known her. I had imagined she was more...'conventional', but the insight into her sex life with Jon and her choice of sexy underwear, was gradually revealing what a sensual woman she had kept hidden.

I ran my hand back up the length of her leg and under the leg of the sexy underwear, back into the fine hair, Sophie's pubic hair. I curled my fingers slightly and found the edge of her pussy lips. Careful not to touch her clit just yet, I ran my fingers down, opening them up, feeling the hot dampness between them.

"Ahhhhhh," she groaned, feeling my fingers stimulating the outer lips then sliding deeper, the dampness turning to wet, as my fingers probed deeper between them. While I was moving my fingers ever deeper into the cleft, searching for her entrance and hearing her moan more often, I suddenly saw her hand move across and without hesitation wrap round my cock where it was touching her leg.

She gently pulled the foreskin down, then ran her thumb over the exposed head, using the precum I had gradually been secreting as lubrication to explore my erection.

Oh, heaven, not only did I have my hand between Sophie's vaginal lips, but her slim hand and fingers were stimulating my cock. Only something I had dreamed about until now.

I watched as her fingers explored my cock, sliding the tip of one under the lip of the swollen purple head and running it around that most sensitive part. She had opened her legs even more when she started this, and finally my own fingers found her entrance. I slipped one just inside.

Her ministrations on my cock were getting me really worked up and now I wanted to see what her pussy looked like as well as feeling it, but once again I was caught in the dilemma of not wanting to change or spoil the mood.

She was really wet down there and I had no difficulty in slipping a second finger alongside the first, just inside her. I started to penetrate her more, pulling back out a little then pushing further in. After only a short time, both fingers were inside her up to the second knuckle and all the time she stroked and alternately fingered my cock, her heavy breathing loud in the quiet room.

I could hardly believe I was finger fucking Sophie and she was handling my cock, sitting in her living room, where I had been so often with her and Jon for more innocent purposes.

She was now breathing very fast and stroking my cock faster, so I tried to match her with my own fingers moving in and out of her in time. When I let my thumb touch her clit she actually jumped and made a high-pitched noise. She squirmed on the sofa, opening and closing her legs, sometimes trapping my hand. I wondered if she was going to climax, but just as I thought she was going to go over the top, she stopped rubbing my cock and pushed my arm away from her, my fingers noisily leaving her warm channel.

I had no idea whether that was it, or what was to happen next, until, she lifted her bottom off the sofa and using her now free hands, took hold of the waistband of her panty-shorts and slipped them down her long thighs and legs to deposit them on the floor.

At last I could see the dark triangle of hair I had been touching, her outer lips slightly open and glistening with the wetness I had spread around. I could smell her arousal. Should I just continue as before I thought, or what should I do now?

She soon directed me again.

"Are you going to kiss me where you normally do now?" she asked, more a command than a question.

Oh my God, I realised that she wanted me to lick her pussy. I had wanted to get up close, but didn't know if she would let me, and here she was sort of telling me to. Oh yes I thought, I am going to do that.

I slipped down onto my knees on the thick carpet and positioned myself between her legs which she opened wide. Now I could see her outer labia were open and a bit of the pink inside lips were just showing. The hood was right back on her clit, exposing the small button that I knew would be so sensitive now.

Sliding my hands along the outside of her thighs, I moved my face closer, the intoxicating smell getting stronger the nearer I got. I put out my tongue and touched her outer lips for the first time. I tasted the juices that were there and liked the flavour, slightly sweet with a tangy aftertaste. I slid my tongue up between them, my hands on her hips feeling her react with a slight trembling.

"Oh yessss," she hissed, "it has been so long."

I started licking in earnest, flicking my tongue up and down and letting the tip press lightly into her entrance. Each time, I tried to push it further in, letting her juices spread over all the different taste buds on my tongue, a mingling in different quantities of, sour, bitter, sweet and umami, but so sexy and erotic.

She put her hands on my head, pulling me towards her and seemed to be trying to get my whole face inside her vagina. I responded by pushing my tongue as far in as I could get it then withdrawing. I suppose you could call it 'tongue fucking' her, but maybe I made that phrase up.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,933 Followers
12