Becoming Jon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh... mmmm," she wimpered, moving her hips in time with my tongue, "so long, so long," she repeated.

I could tell by her frantic movements that she must be getting close, but I wanted to protract it for a while yet, as my rock hard cock was telling me she needed to be fucked, and I really, really, wanted to be the one to do it now that we had progressed so far. I wondered if that is what Jon would have done next or was whether what I was currently doing was enough for her. I thought I had better find out.

Although she was still holding my head tightly between her thighs, I withdrew my tongue back into my mouth along with her tasty nectar and then tentatively slid it out again and upwards until I contacted her clit.

She jumped and squealed as if I had stuck a pin in her.

Before she could do anymore, I wrapped my lips around the little, hard, bare nub and sucked, ticking the end with my tongue while it was in my mouth.

"Oh God,, no, no, not yet," she cried, "you know I'll come if you do that."

That took me by surprise, as I did think that was what she wanted. I couldn't ask her because as always, I had to remain silent so that she could keep up the illusion that it was Jon.

"Do that other thing that you do first."

Hmm I thought, releasing her clit and just gently licking around it, what does she mean? I didn't know what ever it was that they did next. I moved my hands up the outside of her body until I was cupping and sliding my hands over both of her breasts over her top and bra, wondering if that was it.

She must have finally realised that I couldn't know.

"No, not that," she said quietly, "although it's nice, I meant do that thing with your...emm hardness...your err, cccock," she stuttered, "like you were doing, but with 'it'."

I looked up at her on hearing her say 'cock' as she had never said anything like that before, and despite the fact that I currently had my face buried in her cunt, she was blushing at the use of the word 'cock'. I found that her shyness to say words like that was actually quite endearing and sexy in a weird way.

She said no more, except to whimper a little more, so hoping I had got it right, I lifted my face from her pussy and shuffled forwards so that my erect cock was pointing at it, almost touching her damp pubic hair.

I undid the button on my waistband and let my trousers fall to the floor around my knees, and pushed my underwear down to join them, so I was also naked from the waist down.

Pulling my foreskin back I moved forwards a little more, until the engorged head of my cock touched the warm skin of her sex. To be accurate, it slid just between her damp pussy lips. I could hardly believe it, at last, my cock touching Sophie's vaginal lips. Something I had only imagined in my fantasises when I was alone in bed at night. I looked down, fascinated, as I slowly rubbed it up and down her slit, coating the head in her abundant secretions. The head parted the fine covering of hair and pushed the lips apart as it moved up through them and then they closed after its passing.

"Thats it, that's it...mmmm, oh yes," Sophie mumbled, as I repeatedly ran the head from the bottom to the top.

I made my cock head and the stiff nub of her clit touch, then pushed it upwards, the bottom of my cock scraping softly across the whole of her protruding clit.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," she said, rather loudly.

Using my hand on my cock, I ran the head around and around, and from side to side over her most sensitive place, pushing the hood further out of the way like a miniature foreskin, so that only our normally hidden parts touched each other. My precum was mixing with her copious flow making it easy to slide it around the area, almost as if I had poured lube over us from a bottle.

Sophie was gripping the edge of the sofa cushion, her knuckles white and her breathing fast and noisy.

She was moving her hips in time to me teasing her clit and seemed on the brink of climaxing.

I was as turned on as she was, particularly as I could see, like a POV porn video, what our parts were doing. I knew that if I kept this up, the visual stimulus and the heightened sensitivity of my cock head would make me come very soon, but still I wanted more.

Without any direction from her as to whether this was where she wanted to get to, I made a decision.

Sliding my cock down back between her slick lips, I felt for her entrance with the head. As my cock found and nudged it, Sophie took a big breath and sort of held it. I thought she was about to stop me, but she didn't do anything else. I pushed a little harder and her inner lips parted, surrounding the head with warm wet flesh. I could still see most of the purple head, so I wasn't in very far, but enough for her to know and stop me if this was going to be too far for her.

I needn't have worried.

"You remembered I like it slow like that, just a bit at a time," she whispered hoarsely, letting out the breath she was holding.

Now I knew.

She kept still as I pushed the rest of the head into her. Into Sophie, the sexy woman I had admired from afar for so long. My cock entering the object of my late-night thoughts. Fuck, I thought, I mustn't come yet, but it was a struggle, as very slowly I watched a little more of my cock enter her. She had never had children and she was so tight. Despite so much natural lubrication from us both, there was still considerable friction as I slid little by little into her vagina. God, it was sooo sexy to see my cock being swallowed up, her pubic hair parted like a dark curtain either side.

I had almost half of my cock inside her and I was sure she was actually gripping me with her muscles as I had to push harder to penetrate her further. I was really close to coming and I hadn't even made a stroke yet, nor managed to get the full length of my cock inside her. I paused and just relished the sight of my cock partially embedded in Sophie.

"You seem much bigger than normal," Sophie said, in an almost dreamlike way, "I can feel myself really filled up, so good, so good."

I moved my hands up and down her thighs, right up to where my thumbs could slide over her pubic hair either side of my embedded cock while I thought about ice cream, football, shopping lists, drain cleaning, anything to try to stop me coming just yet. It sort of worked, but the feeling and sight in front of me was very difficult for my brain to suppress.

Gradually, with Sophie moving her hips forward and me pushing gently, more of my cock slid inside her lovely warm channel. I kept pausing to let the feeling die down a little. to stop myself from releasing my pent-up sperm too early. This seemed to be what she wanted anyway, as she didn't try to hurry the penetration, and that was fine with me.

I suppose it took several minutes, I had lost track time, before finally our pubic hair met and I could no longer see any of my cock, it was all buried inside her. There I stopped again, feeling her internal muscles palpating my hardness. While I stayed still, totally inside this sexy woman, I ran my hands up over her thighs again and across her warm stomach, then down through her pubic hair until my fingers touched where we were joined. By concentrating on what my fingers were feeling, I managed to push the feelings running through my cock into the background, enough to make it possible for me to start pulling out, until only the head was in her vagina and then pushing all the way back in again.

Sophie took up the rhythm almost immediately, my cock bottoming out as she pushed our pubes forcibly together.

I couldn't un-focus anymore now that we were actually fucking hard. It was as much as I could do to not come after the first couple of strokes. I think I lasted about twelve strokes, but then I wasn't really counting, until I felt the familiar tingling deep in my testicles and an urge to be as deep as possible in her. Any thoughts of pulling out, condoms or birth control were completely forgotten, as I felt my sperm beginning its journey up my cock. I just needed to come. She must have been close too, because she didn't make any attempt to remove me or say anything to stop me but instead put her heels on my bottom and pulled me into her as far as possible.

"Oh fuck, yes," she cried out, as the first contractions of her vaginal muscles signalled the start of her orgasm.

I jammed my hips forward and held them there for a second or two, as the first big wad of cum splashed deep inside her. Then I pulled back and repeated the action. She was trembling, shaking, groaning, and I could see the muscles rippling on her stomach. She arched her back once, twice, three times, once for each time my sperm jetted into her.

She kept saying 'Ohhhh' every time she felt the liquid pulse into her, until I was completely spent. Her little aftershocks continued intermittently for a while

We stayed in that position, me kneeling between her thighs, still buried in her, until I could feel the excess liquid pushing out past my cock to drip, missing the sofa cushion, down onto the carpet.

"Oh God," she whispered after a while, "that was so wild, I never thought I would experience that intensity again. Whew, I am exhausted after that."

She had dropped her heels down and my cock had begun to soften, so I leaned back and my cock slid nosily out of her, still covered with a mixture of our cum. Leaning forwards I planted a kiss on her soft stomach.

I thought it was probably ok to speak now

"I'm sorry," I said.

"What for?" Sophie asked, as she slowly removed her sleep mask from her eyes.

"I came inside you," I said a bit sheepishly, "and perhaps I shouldn't have."

"It's ok Rob, I wanted you to."

'Rob', ohh, she used my name.

"I never stopped taking birth control pills after I lost Jon, it was part of my morning routine," she explained, "so there is no need to worry. But I think I need my bed now."

"Yes of course," I said, getting up with what I now realised were aching knees, and fixing my trousers back up.

"Jon won't be coming back, I know that," she said, "so I think you should join me Rob."

That took me aback a little, but thrilled me, that she now wanted me to share her bed as myself, so the need to be exactly like Jon seemed to be over.

"Oh," she added, "and by the way, Jon was circumcised, I couldn't really ask you to go that far," she grinned.

12