All Comments on 'Becoming Jon Ch. 02'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
nepomuk77nepomuk77over 3 years ago
Exquisite ...

Superb Erotica

How the Seducer was so Marvellously Seduced.

How words and the mind are the ultimate erotic combination.

May we be welcomed into the growing relationship by following them .... ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A rare find

Like by magic the mood, erotic tension and thrill springs alive from reading Your words.

Thanks and please share more great works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
superb story telling

One must read the first chapter of Becoming Jon in order to properly understand and appreciate this one. In spite of the author's categorization, this story is a superior Romance story, and deserves and gets a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As good as it gets.

Another fantastic and totally believable story.

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
BRILLIANT

Absolutely wonderful sensitive writing.

Fabulous character development emotional descriptions - and wildly erotic.

Sensational series.

Will we read more about the gorgeous Sophie?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Lovely story.

I was substituting my self for your character (aided by the similarity of our names) and hoping I would deal with a similar situation with the same sensitivity. Read both chapters, really good story. Do they all live happily everafter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a great story, really erotically told. Yet another masterpiece from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Greate Story!

Good progression, sensitively told, and very sensual. I think there is material for another chapter, don't you? What happens in the bedroom? What else does Sophie teach Rob about what she likes? And so on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet and kind. Beautiful.

Nicely set up. Great piece.

thezingerthezingerover 3 years ago
Beautifully done!

Very natural, involving characters and very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn fine stories.

chrisukbisharechrisukbishareabout 3 years ago

Thank you. What an amazing experience critically told.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 3 years ago

clever, well done story, plus it got sweet and funny at the end. I was half expecting some kind of possession by the dead lover, that would have been another interesting twist.

redbaron172redbaron172about 2 years ago

Awesome!! Good build up and a nice conclusion.... could there be a sequel in the works?

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

That was one hell of story! Great build up and very erotic. Thank you! ;-p

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941over 1 year ago

What a PERFECT story. Two lonely people share their most intimate desires. The writer allows the story to proceed at a natural rhythm, culminating in the sharing of their ultimate sexuality. Everything is allowed to proceed at a natural pace without any inference of either person having achieved a "conquest". I WOULD LOVE TO READ THE THIRD INSTALMENT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise continues.

Still to automatic.

Once she gets to giving him a handjob, needs some dialog where she's asking him if he likes what she's doing? What should I do next? Should I do it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

And some paying with his balls is needed.

Four stars.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

A lovely story of people who truly deserved each other you write these so well. 2nd reading but still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You write so dammed well. I love how parts of this story were true and how her pussy was hairy. I rated this story a 5. A very firm (5) FIVE!! (Your truthfulness and her excellent hairy pussy) Please keep writing, and by all means, even if you must be dishonest about it, keep the pussies sexy - always hairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, like they "ALL" should be! I would love to see a picture of your wife's (it has to be) a hairy sexy pussy. Yessss, I would eat your cum from her if you and she would allow it. I fucking love hairy pussy! I passionately hate nasty stubble!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’ve read all your stories, and nearly all got 5 stars.

One of the best writers on here !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Becoming Jon Previous Part
Becoming Jon Series Info