Becoming Kari Ch. 02

Story Info
Kari's fantasy gets played out.
7.3k words
4.71
6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Matt holding my hand and guiding me I walk out into the hallway of our apartment building. With the hood blocking my sight and muffling my hearing I am at a loss as to what is going on around me. Are there people in the hall? My neighbors have certainly heard some of our escapades, but I don't want them seeing me like this. As we walk down the stairs to the garage in the basement I realize that I am starting to think in terms of being Kari. Matt stops me and I hear a car door opening and feel him guiding me into the seat. He buckles the seatbelt for me, the strap splitting between my breasts pulling the chain to the nipple clamps tighter. I feel the car start and then pull out of the parking garage. As we begin to move I try to envision the route we are taking, picturing the turns we are taking. I think we are head off campus, towards the main shopping area of town. Is he going to drive me around the mall and let people see my very exposed breasts?

Matt wasn't much for conversation on the drive, not that I could respond anyways. I feel a few more turns that I can't quite place before we pull into what seems to be a parking lot. After he shuts off the engine I hear him speak for the first time since we left my room. "I made sure that all of your criteria for today were taken care of. Clean test results, no-one you know....well almost no-one. This is your chance to change your mind. Leave your seatbelt on and we drive back home and I ravage you all night long. Unbuckle your seat belt and you check off the top fantasy on your list." I ponder for a moment the offer that he made. Clearly there would be more than one person there, wherever there is. A night of Matt ravaging me as he put it would be interesting. Do I dare take this fantasy from Kari? Or did she set this up for me? I take in the sensations of my present predicament. My ass tightly grips the butt plug. The latex tight against my skin. My nipples tugged by the chains attached to the choker branding me a slut. I slowly reach down and unbuckle my seat belt and commit myself to see this through, whatever this may be. I hear the other door open and close and then my door opens, and Matt helps me out of the car. I breath deep through my nose as he takes my hand and starts to lead me again.

Matt guides me through a door and I hear the familiar ding of an elevator arriving. I suppose we are in a hotel, though it could be one of the new condo buildings. We enter the elevator and I hear a woman's voice speak "Looks like you two are going to have a fun night tonight." Well, that confirms it...people have seen me dressed like this. Thankfully the hood hides my identity. I hear Matt respond back, "Oh it will be a night to remember that's for sure. My little slut here has a fantasy that she wants to live out." I hear a good natured chuckle from the woman, and another voice, maybe another male? The elevator dings again and Matt leads me out into the hallway, clearly at our floor. I can hear the three of them continuing to chat but the lowered their voices and I can only hear a low murmur through the hood. Matt stops me and I hear the click of a door lock opening. "I suppose I should apologize in advance for the noise tonight."

The woman responds with a good natured laugh, "If it sounds like you're having too much fun we might have to come and join in." Before he leads me through I feel a hand give my ass a gentle squeeze, a very feminine hand. I hear her voice close up to my ear as if she was whispering to me "Have fun tonight. Don't hold back, you won't bother my friend and I any. Hell, we might come in and watch the festivities." I feel a pressure on the side of the hood that I interpret as a kiss on the cheek. I hear a door close next to me before I am led forward again and hear a door close behind me. Matt leads me forward and then stops me.

I hear him address someone "Gentleman, as promised I introduce you to your slut for the evening. Here are the ground rules, as she has laid out. This is her biggest fantasy. No pain, only pleasure. And since everyone has been tested, condoms will not be needed." He take my hand again and leads me forward, "Give them a good look at you." I'm a bit unsure what to do, or even where to look. I slowly turn myself around, letting them get a view from all sides no matter where they were in the room. After I complete a spin my hands reach up to the chains leading to my nipples and lift them up, bringing my breasts above the latex and then dropping it giving a good bounce. And a hell of a tug. Ouch! I spread my legs wider and make it obvious that this was a crotchless outfit. I turn around and bend over at the waist, reaching back and spreading my cheeks wide, giving anyone in the room a good view of the jewel plug nestled in there.

I hear Matt's voice, "I think it is time that you welcome your guests." I feel him guiding me to my knees as he pulls a my hands up and places them against the pants of someone in front of me. My hands are released and I rub over the crotch of the jeans, already feeling a hard cock outlined under them. I find my way to the waistband and unbutton them, pulling them down I reach in and pull out the first hard cock I have ever touched that wasn't my own. I slowly started to stroke it, feeling it harden in my hands. I feel another hand take mine and lead it to another pair of jeans, already unbuttoned allowing me to simply fish out the cock. This one seems to be shorter than the first, however definitely thicker. As it hardens in my hand I can feel my finger tips no longer touching around it. I get it nice and hard before feeling another pair of hands guide me to someone else. I shuffle over to find these pants already off, and a hard cock tenting a pair of boxers, a wet spot from precum in the front. I pull them down and take the third cock in my hands, already nearly hard. Longer than the other two but not huge. It feels similar in my hands to the medium toy that I had ridden earlier.

Another pair of hands brings me to a new guy, and again his pants are already down. His boxer briefs are straining to constrain a monster cock. I pull the briefs own and feel the bob of his hard cock springing back. I take it in my hand and stroke it to its full size. This one is longer and thicker than all of the rest, and if I were to guess bigger than the largest toy Kari had in her closet. My hands are pulled to another person, this one already fully nude. I hear Matt's voice, "And lastly one that you already know." His voice coming from directly in front of me as I take his cock in my hand. It is fairly long but of average thickness. I give it the same treatment as the others, stroking it until fully hard. As I do I feel his hands on the back of my head, unbuckling the gag and then pulling it from my lips. I lick my lips a bit and work my jaw loosening it up after being held open for a bit. I turn my head around the room, as if scanning it with the eyes I can't see through.

"Hi guys. Thanks for helping make my fantasy come true." I pause for a couple seconds before adding, "Be gentle, it's my first time." I hear the guys chuckle a bit at my comment, not knowing the layered truth of the words. I feel Matt's hands on my head again guiding me forward towards the waiting hard cock. Of course he would take first dibs. I open my lips and take his head into my mouth, starting the first blowjob of my life and likely the first of many tonight. I lick my tongue over the head tasting the saltiness of the precum that had accumulated. I started to take it deeper as I bob my head up and down. As I do, I feel a variety of hands caressing my body. Some are going for my ass while others are squeezing my breasts. One person takes my hand and brings it up to his hard cock, imploring me to stroke it. I wrap my hand around the average sized first cock that I unwrapped. I awkwardly try to stroke the cock while bobbing on Matt's. Kind of like an adult version of patting your head and rubbing your tummy. I didn't notice right away, but after a minute I realized that I was taking all of Matt's cock down my throat. Sweet, no gag reflex.

Matt pulls me off of his cock and turns me toward the one I was stroking. I follow his cock as he backs up and sits down on a chair, causing me to be on my hands and knees in front of him. I take his cock in my mouth and start to swirl my tongue around the head. As I do I feel someone behind me slip a finger between my lips and start to slowly probe my pussy. I hear him say "Holy shit is she wet. She's loving this." Someone else says "What a slut!" I ignore them as I focus on the cock in front of me. I feel his hands on my hooded head, pushing me up and down on his cock. I stop moving my head on my own, instead letting him control my depth. My lips holding firm around the shaft as my tongue licks along it and the head. After a few minutes I feel his movements start to become a bit more erratic, more jerky. His hands are still holding tight to my head as I notice the telltale signs of his approaching orgasm. It doesn't look like I will have a choice on where this load will be deposited. I hear him tell out that he is cumming. My lips feel his cock swell and pulse as it starts to spurt his load into my throat and mouth. He pulls back a bit so the bulk of the load fills my mouth. My first blowjob to completion. I feel proud of myself for bringing that much pleasure to him. I swirl my tongue around his now highly sensitive head, tasting the salty cum that fills my mouth. I swallow the load down as he pulls my head off

Someone leads me over to the bed and lays me on my back, my head hanging off the edge. I feel the bed shift as someone climbs on top of it and spreads my legs. To my surprise I feel a bearded face between my legs, as a tongue gently probes my lips. I certainly wasn't expecting something this gentle for a gangbang. As he expertly laps at my pussy I feel someone line up a hard cock at my lips causing me to open wide. It was a good thing I did, as the shorter fat cock is pressed between my lips. He takes his time as he slowly presses his fat cock all the way in. I have to open wide to accommodate without catching him with my teeth. He is taking his time as he slowly fucks my face. Meanwhile at the other end the bearded one is doing a number on my pussy. As he licks and sucks on my clit he slips two fingers in and starts willing them against the front of my pussy sending lightning bolts though my body. He is hitting my g-spot like a pro. I feel myself building up like I did earlier today by myself towards an orgasm. He is a maestro at eating my pussy out. In no time at all I feel my muscles contract around his fingers and spasm as I am pushed over the edge. My moans of delight are muffled by the fat cock stuffing my face. He pulls out and I yell out, "someone fuck me!"

I feel some rearranging happen on the bed. Bearded one seems to get off the bed and someone else replaces him. I feel the head of a cock wiggling against my wet opening and without any ceremony it is plunged in to the hilt. Based on the length I'm pretty sure that Matt is taking the first turn in my pussy as well. Selfish bastard. In front of my head I feel something else unexpected, as the bearded one starts making out with me. Another unexpected thing to happen in the middle of a gangbang. I taste my pussy juices on his lips as our tongues intermingle. I feel him pull back and stand up, placing his cock at my lips. He has certainly earned himself a quality bj after what he did for me. Even though I'm upside down I do my best to work his head in my mouth. My tongue licking and feeling the veins along his shaft and the mushroom shape of his head.

At the same time Matt is pumping into my pussy more forcefully. I feel him lift my legs up in the air and spread them into a v shape. I reach my hands back and grab the ass of the guy I'm sucking and pull him forward, going him permission to fuck my face as the first guy had. He takes his time though, savoring each thrust in and out of my throat. He starts to hold himself in balls deep for longer and longer each thrust. As he holds his cock in I feel his hands squeezing my breasts and tugging on the chains that are attached. Matt's thrusts are becoming more erratic he announces that he was cumming in my pussy. I feel him burry his cock deep in me as he spurts his load inside. I feel wetter as his hot cum pumps in more and more. He has either saved up or he is a heavy cummer. The bearded one continues to thrust his cock in and out of my throat as I feel him getting closer to blowing his load. Surprisingly I feel him pull back just as his cock starts pulsing and I feel him spray his hot cum all over my breasts. After a few spurts he puts his cock back at my lips and lick his head clean. His load tastes a little better than the first guy. I never expected I would be able to make that comparison.

As I catch my breath I feel Matt get off the bed and someone else climbs on. I hear this guy request doggy style so him and the bearded one flip me over onto my hands and knees. I feel a fat cock line up against my cum filled pussy. I instantly know it was the fat one that I was sucking earlier. He takes more time pressing his fat tool inside than Matt did. Before long my pussy has stretched around his cock and he is sliding in with ease, no doubt with help from Matt's cum as lube. While he started more gently his aggression starts to ramp up as he feels me getting more comfortable with his fat cock. He starts to fuck harder, slamming his hips into my ass. His hands were gripping my hips tight as he pulls me back to meet his thrusts. His fat cock is applying pressure on the plug still firmly lodged in my ass. All of the sensations are too much and I find myself on the verge of another orgasm. I scream out "Holy shit I'm so close. Keep fucking me." Fat cock fucks me even faster, as I feel my breasts bouncing underneath me, the clips straining to hold onto my nipples.

"Oh my god, don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me like a slut."I bury my head in the bed as I pull the clips off my nipples, setting off a body shaking orgasm. I'm gasping for air as fat cock keeps fucking me hard. He grabs onto my hair sticking out under the hood and pulls tight. With his other hand he starts slapping my ass. "Oh yeah that's it. Take my cock slut. Do you want my cum?

"Yes! I need your cum. Don't pull out I want your cum inside me." Fat cock grunts behind me and buries his cock inside, as I feel pulse after pulse of cum blast into my pussy. I can actually feel the heat of his load inside, mixing with the other assorted fluids. I lay unmoving on the bed, my muscles still spasming as I come down from my high. I feel the fat cock softening before it slips from my now slightly gaped pussy. Embarrassingly I hear a bit of a cum fart as he pulls out. I flop down on the bed as I catch my breath. The fat cock guy comes around to the edge of the bed and presents his cock to my lip. Still recovering I slowly reach out and start to lick it clean. I taste a mixture of cum and pussy juice on his cock, making for an interesting though not unpleasant flavor.

I start to realize that the big guy hasn't made an appearance yet. As if reading my mind, I hear deep voice call over to the group "Bring her over here." I quiver at the thought, wondering where he was and what position he would want. Someone stands me up and leads me over to the voice, and I think he's sitting in the chair the first guy was in. I feel his big strong hands turn me around to face away from him and back me up. "You ready for this?" I feel him pull my hands to his already rock hard cock. I stroke it up and down a bit between my legs before guiding it to my dripping pussy. I run the head up and down my slit, coating it in the cum dripping out from fat cock. I straddle his legs, my heels putting me at the perfect height to slide down on his cock. I slowly sink myself down on his monster cock. The head slips past my lips with a pop and it takes my breath away. Granted I only have had a few hours of experience in Kari's body but I can guess that this cock is at the upper limits of what she has experienced.

I let out a low moan as he slides deeper inside me. My lips are gripping the shaft as I sit deeper on the monster. Inch after inch slips inside as I lower myself down. I feel his hard cock bottom out against my cervix. I reach my hand down and feel that I've taken nearly all of his beast of a cock. I start to rock my hips on his hard cock, feeling the head hit different places inside me as my position changes. As I get used to the side of the cock splitting me open I start to lift myself up and down on it slowly at first. I start to build up some steam and am now bouncing on his cock, nearly letting him escape before plunging back down on it. As my bounces become more vigorous my breasts start to bounce more, once again tugging on the chains holding tight to my nipples. My legs are starting to struggle with the pace, clearly I need to be doing more squats. I sit down fully on his cock and lean back against his chest, we've all seen the stripper move before. I start to grind my hips on his cock again, feeling the head pressing up against my g-spot.

"You like riding this cock, don't you?" The voice in my ear was deep, oozing with sexuality. I could only moan as a response to the pleasure he was providing me. I feel him reach his hand around my waist and start rubbing at my clit. The added sensation putting me on a brief sensory overload before I hear his voice in my ear again "You're going to cum on my cock and then I'm going to take you over to the bed to get fucked for real." I have a moment of panic as I'm pretty sure the fucking has been real all along. But that worry is quickly washed away as his thumb and index fingers expertly play with my clit. In no time my legs are quivering as I build to another orgasm. I yell out that I'm cumming over and over again as the waves of pleasure rock my body. My entire body is alive with the sensations as I lay back against his chiseled chest. Before I have a chance to catch my breath I feel his strong arms under my legs as he stands up, cock still deeply inserted inside me, and walks me over to what I presume is the bed. He unceremoniously drops me down on the bed and immediately starts fucking me.

"You got yours, now I get mine." There was a bit of an edge to his voice now, one that matched the strength of his thrusts. His big hands gripped my waist as his thrusts pounded into me from behind. He alternates his grip periodically, sometimes holding my hips, sometimes slapping my ass, and sometimes just pressing me down into the bed with the force of his thrusts. I lose track of how long he is fucking me as well as how loud I must have been. I feel weight shift on the bed and a cock is presented to my mouth. Instinctively I open wide as the head slips inside. It was the thicker cock coming back for seconds. I quickly take all of his cock into my mouth and hear him comment "There, that should keep the noise down a bit. Don't want any jealous neighbors hassling us." And with that, I was being spit roasted for the first time. It took a bit of work for the guys to get into a rhythm. The big guy slowed his thrusts down, choosing long deep thrusts instead of the pounding I was being given before. The guys settle in and are alternating their thrusts as I feel like I'm being bounded back and forth between them.

It is a strange feeling, neither of them are hitting a spot that would put me over the edge, yet I am enjoying myself nonetheless. It's an odd sense of sluttiness that I am simply being used for their pleasure. Neither of them seem all that interested in my pleasure at this point, maybe figuring that I've been enjoying everything all along. I feel the big guy behind me squeezing my ass with his strong hands. Thick guy in front of me is holding onto my head, keeping me in the right position for him to poke at the back of my throat. I feel someone on either side of me get on the bed and start to play with my tits as they swing beneath me. I feel the final pair of hands join the big guys on my ass. But instead of squeezing, these are spreading my cheeks apart. I takes me a moment to realize what he is going for, when I feel the tug of the plug against my muscles gripping it tight. With a bit more force applied the plug pops free before being slowly pressing back inside. I am now more aware of the filling feeling of big guys hard cock combined with the plug in my ass. In the back of my mind I start to think that I know where this is heading, and I'm not sure that I'm ready for it.

12