Becoming Kari Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear Matt's voice off to my right, "You know she likes it in the ass. She took her final with that thing in there, so she should be good and warmed up." Wait, did he put emphasis on the you or the know? Is one of the guys someone I know or am I just overthinking things? Wait, he said warmed up....does that mean what I think it means? As if on cue, the big guy pulls himself fully from my pussy for the first time since I sat on him. A chill goes up my spine and I am terrified that he is going to line that tree trunk up against my ass. I know that Kari loves anal, but I don't know if I'm quite ready to take that. I breath a sigh of relief as I feel him sliding himself underneath me and pulling me back down on his cock. Instead of having me bounce on it, or fucking up from beneath he simply holds me down. I hear Matt's voice again, "You do the honors, I know you've been wanting this for a while."

A pair of hands spreads my cheeks apart again, exposing the jewel firm against my rosebud. Again with a slow, teasing motion it pulls the plug out. Instead of pressing it back in right away I feel the cold sting of lube being applied to my ass and a finger probing where the plug had just been. The finger slips out and my cheeks are again spread wide and the head of a cock is placed against it. I hear Matt again, this time close to my head, "Are you ready for the grand finale?" I slightly nod my head and feel a slow and steady pressure against my ass. I feel my pucker start to give way and the head presses inside slowly. Neither of the others two cocks moves an inch. The big one in my mouth is just resting his head on my tongue as the new one invades my tight hole. I yell out "holy shit" around the cock as I feel the one in my ass bottom out. The fullness that I feel is indescribable. No-one dares make the first move and potentially upset my delicate balance.

Feeling like I have gotten accustomed to being stuffed airtight I start to focus my attention on the cock in my mouth. I press down on it, taking the entire length into my mouth, my lips barely wrapping around the shaft. Taking a cue from my renewed motion, the bearded guy starts to fuck my ass slowly. The big guy underneath me loosens his grip on my waist and I am free to move on his cock a bit. I don't worry about moving my body, the two guys have that well in hand. I focus all of my attention on the cock in my mouth. Before I can really start to work it, the guys on either side of me take my hand and guide it to their stiff cocks. It looks like I will be pleasing all 5 cocks at the same time. As I stroke their cocks, the thick guy grabs the back of my head again and takes control of his situation. He matches the pace of the other guys, thrusting into my mouth as they withdraw.

The guys settle into a faster pace, the sounds of flesh slapping together fill the room. As do my moans, muffled by the thick cock in my mouth. I get lost in the sensations of my body getting used for their pleasure. The bearded guy behind me is gripping my ass tightly as he pounds away, taking no mercy on my ass. "She loves it when you slap her ass while you are fucking her." Matt betrays my secrets yet again, though I don't think it came as too much of a shock to the bearded guy as I feel him lose his grip and expectedly I feel the slap of his hand on my cheek. As he continues to fuck my ass I periodically feel the sting of his hand slapping my ass. The guys on either side of me each claim one of my breasts and start to tweak my nipples.

I feel myself approaching yet another orgasm as the guy to my right pushes my hand off his cock and takes over, likely getting close himself. I hear him blurt out "Sit her up, I want to cum on those tits. I've been staring at them all night." My body is lifted into more of a traditional cowgirl style and someone starts vigorously rubbing my now exposed clit pushing me over the edge. As I feel the pleasure from the two cocks spreading me open roll over me I almost immediately feel a streak of hot cum land across my breasts. I hear him gasp as a few more spurts of cum land on different parts of my exposed breasts. I feel my head pulled to the side and his cock is placed into my mouth. I eagerly bathe his head with my tongue, milking the last drops of cum from it before he withdraws.

The thick guy in front of me presses his cock back into my mouth, saying "even though you have that mask on I'm going to cum all over that face of yours." His thrusts are more vigorous, my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft as he fucks my mouth. The big guy and bearded guy haven't broken their stride through all of this. Soon after resuming his thrusting his movements become more jerky and his cock is suddenly pulled out of my mouth. I can't quite feel the cum through the latex, but some of it lands on my lips and I lick them clean, savoring the taste of more cum. After a few seconds I presume he has finished his load and I am again presented with a slightly cummy cock to lick clean. I lick it like a lollipop, again getting all of the cum before he withdraws.

I feel Matt's cock pull away from my hand and weight shift on the bed as his long shaft slips past my lips again. I hear him direct the bearded guy to hold my arms behind me, effectively leaving me open for use, my breasts thrust forward as my arms are pulled back. He sinks his cock in deeply, pressing back into my throat. I am again thankful that my gag reflex is under control. The remaining 3 guys work my body over, using me for their pleasure only. I hear Matt talking to me again "God Kari, you look so hot taking all these cocks. You really are the slut that I thought you were." He keeps thrusting as he continues to dirty talk to me. I feel his thrusts start to become a bit more irregular before his shaft starts to swell a bit. I'm getting used to being in this position and I know that means only one thing, my next load of cum is imminent. He pulls his cock from my lips and the bearded guy pulls me back again, exposing my breasts. I feel a heavy load of cum spray on my tits. Spurt after spurt land, giving me a nice coating of cum. I'm honestly surprised by how big his second load seems to be. Again the cock is pressed into my mouth to lick clean. When he withdraws I hear him address the guys "Looks like you two are the last ones standing. Fuck the shit out of her."

Both guys didn't need any other encouragement. And now that my hands and mouth were unoccupied I was free to start riding the two guys more freely. I feel the big guy under me slapping the side of my ass as he starts thrusting hard from beneath me. The bearded guy maintains his pace, but his hands are now squeezing my sloppy breasts. The guy under me grunts out that he was going to cum. Amazingly I feel his already huge shaft swell inside me as I feel a warm pool forming deep inside me as he pumps his load. His cock remains fairly rigid as the bearded guy seems to be approaching his own orgasm. With a few more hard thrusts into my ass he bottoms out and starts to spurt his hot spunk deep into my ass.

At the same time his hands grip the chains holding the clamps and in a quick motion pulls them off by nipples. I scream out in a combination of pain and pleasure as my body convulses around the two invading cocks. The orgasm is by far the most powerful of the night so far. My body is still writhing from the pleasure as the bearded guy slips out of my ass and I feel a trickle of his cum already leaking down my leg. The big guy rolls me off him and onto my back on the bed. The sudden absence of cocks in my holes is a bit jarring as I feel a bit empty. I lay on my back, catching my breath and my fingers slowly and gently explore my body. I feed myself a taste of the cum on my chest before my fingers find my gaping pussy leaking cum as well. A dip of my fingers brings me my first taste of the big guy and its a combination of salty cum with my own pussy juices.

I lay still, waiting for what would happen next, but it appears that the guys are spent. Through my hood I hear the idle chat of the guys on the other side of the room as they are probably getting dressed. After a few minutes the voices fade and I heard the door to the room close with a loud thud. For the first time since I laid down on Kari's bed I am surrounded by pure silence. My thoughts wander to everything I experienced since then. I wonder if I lived up to Kari's fantasy? I hope that I did. I don't move from the bed but start to drift off to sleep.

I must have nodded off for a bit because I suddenly feel a weight on the bed. I assume that Matt came back to me and was going to release me from my bondage. But instead I feel the soft hair of a beard press up against my face as the person starts making out with me. The bearded guy has returned! I make out back to him now fully awake. At the same time I try to listen to see if any of the others had returned. The kiss is broken and I feel him gently start to kiss his way down my body. For a minute I'm shocked that he is working his way though a minefield of dried cum. But it doesn't seem to deter him as he makes his way to each of my nipples, gently licking and sucking each one of them. I feel his body shift again as he moves further south. His hands spread my legs wide, exposing what must be my still leaking pussy. Almost immediately I feel his bearded lips against my shaved lips as he starts to lap at my wet slit. I place my hands on the back of his head, holding him in place as he laps at the cum and pussy juices still draining down my thighs.

I moan out loud as his tongue starts to toy with my clit, sensitive from the attention it has gotten tonight. "So, how did I do with your fantasy?" I ask tentatively, not sure of the response that I am going to get. I hear a gasp between my legs as the bearded guy sits up. "How did you know?" I hear the voice clear as day and it confirms the identity of the bearded guy. "I've spent my entire life in that body. That cock has been in my hands more times than I can count. I should be able to recognize it. And that little swirl you just did with your tongue, that's my move." I pause, nervous that this was all out in the open now before adding, "So....I'll ask again....how did I do with your fantasy?"

I feel the weight shift on the bed again and I feel him between my legs, this time lining his cock up with my abused pussy. "You did amazing. I don't think I could have performed any better. I will say, Matt did an almost perfect job executing my fantasy except for 2 things."

"2 things?" I ask as he rubs his cock up and down in my slit, coating it with the combined fluids. "Well the first thing is kind of my fault. I told him no-one that I knew. But I ran into him as he was going into the apartment but at that point it was already too late. I couldn't admit to what we had done so I decided to let it play out. And since I was there he extended me the invitation."

"And the other thing?" I ask, his cock still teasing my outer lips. "Instead of finishing off the fantasy, he came on your tits and went out drinking with the guys instead. But I guess it's a good thing that he invited me along to make sure that this fantasy played out exactly how I wanted." With that I felt his shaft slowly slide into my pussy as he pulled me close and made out with me. When he was fully inserted he broke the kiss and added "I said I wanted the most important person in my life to make love to me after I was treated like a slut all night. Clearly I was thinking of the wrong guy." And with that he started to gently make love to me, a complete opposite of the rough ass fucking I had gotten earlier tonight. As we slowly explore each others bodies, the ones we have known all our lives, I asked "Do you want me to take the mask off now or will that be too much?"

Not responding verbally, I feel his hands leave my body and start tugging on the hood. It comes free and I held my eyes shut, expecting to be blinded by the lights in the room after spending god only knows how long in darkness. When I crack them I see that most of the lights are off in the room. I would say the mood was almost romantic if it weren't for the scent of sex and cum everywhere. Or was that just me. I look around and take in the sights of a fairly nice suite, the chair the guy was sitting in, the door, and then up to a face that I had always seen only in a mirror, an awkward smile on "my" face. "Hi." I said meekly. My face leans in and says "hi to you too" before moving down and making out with my now exposed face. All the while he is continuing to have sex with my extremely sloppy pussy. I reach my hand down and start rubbing my clit, almost automatically. He speeds up his thrusts and before long I am on the verge of another orgasm. I look him in the eye as my pussy starts to pulsate around him, squeezing him as tight as I can in my state. It doesn't take long after that for him to bottom out into me and hold it there as he adds another load to my swollen and sore pussy. He rolls off to my right as I try to catch my breath. I feel his hand squeeze mine reassuringly. I guess I didn't wreck the fantasy after all.

After laying together in silence for a bit, he gets up and moves to my side of the bed, gently lifting me up from the bed and leading me towards the bathroom. He helps me remove the bodysuit and stockings, all thoroughly covered in cum. After an absurd amount of time letting the various fluids drain, there is no dignified way to describe that, he turned on the shower and led me in. I was in a bit of a daze at this point and he helped me wash my body, taking time to gently caress some of the more sore bits.

After we got out he dried off quickly and then went out to get me something to wear as I toweled off. He came back in with an annoyed look on his face, "Strike 3 for Matt. I told him to pack some practical clothes to go home in." He is holding up a lacy baby doll nightie and matching panties. I see a sundress laying out on the desk next to a small duffle bag. I know that sundress, its one of my favorites to sneak a peak of Kari when we are out and about. I sign and slip into the lingerie and kiss him on the lips. "Next time we act out a fantasy, you are in charge." As I lay down in the bed that wasn't used for the evenings festivities. I'm not waiting and I curl up under the covers, the lacy baby doll gently caressing my curves. He gets in behind me and holds me close and whispers, "I think our friendship has gone to a different level now." I chuckle and nod off to sleep.

I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed but as I sit up I feel the soreness hit. With another few hours left as Kari we gather up our stuff and leave a generous tip for the maids. Matt apparently never made it back last night. I put the sundress on, sans the lingerie and we pack up and head out. As we open the door, the room across the hall also opens up. I do a double take and so does the woman exiting in front of a guy. An instant of recognition and my stomach drops. "Hi Professor." I say awkwardly. That is the face that was watching us the entire time I was taking the final.

"Hi Kari. Sounds like you had a good night." With that she winks at me and starts walking to the elevator, her guy following behind. We walk awkwardly behind them and get into the elevator. "You'll have to stop by office hours next semester, I would love to hear how you achieved your remarkable score. It helped me win a bet." All of us staring straight forward, I swear I saw her guy turn 7 shades of red before the doors opened on the lobby and we all walked out. I meekly choked out, "see you next semester" as we parted ways in the parking lot towards our cars. Safely inside the car I looked over, my face covered in worry. My face looks on with concern, "we will deal with that next semester. Let's get home before we change back." He pulls the car out of the lot and I reach over and hold his hand on the gear shift. I look over and smile. He smiles back. We will be good. I know it.

12