Becoming Kitty Pt. 08

Story Info
Next steps for Kitty…
1.9k words
4.65
9k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers

The week was drawing to a close.

It had been the most incredible experience, completely surpassing any femdom fantasy I'd had, and smashed all boundaries in the process.

Having instigated it myself, my wife, and now Mistress, Elle, had teased and manipulated me throughout the entire process, making me her compliant, chaste slave, to satisfy her own needs above my own.

Within only a few days my body had been transformed, with all hair removed below my ears, save for a feminine strip of pubic hair, and with feminising beauty treatments. I'd worked on my deportment, and learned to walk in heels, with Elle's guidance, and a little help from my new butt plug.

I'd shopped for my own lingerie and, with help from Mistresses Roxy and Bella, Elle had assembled everything necessary to dominate, emasculate and humiliate me, including my very own dildo.

I now craved the softness of wearing satin and lace. I'd even accepted that I wanted to dress and act like the stereotypical male fantasy of a slut, and had already served as Elle's personal French maid.

And through all of this, the freedom I'd had to explore this fantasy was given to me as a result of Elle effectively removing any control, and any guilt along with it.

Kitty had been born.

Elle had just given me the first release in days whilst, of course, satisfying her own needs in the process. She'd said we needed a chat, albeit only after I'd licked every drop of cum from her pussy.

After this we had a lengthy shower together, cleaning each other's bodies and making out like two teenagers. This was an intimate husband and wife experience as Kitty and Elle's mistress alter egos had been left in the bedroom.

We towelled ourselves dry and got dressed. Having reverted back to the normal dynamic, I was now unsure what underwear to put on. I hadn't worn lingerie prior to tumbling down this particular rabbit hole, although I'd cleared out all of my boxers as part of my maid duties. Elle giggled and rolled her eyes.

'Of course you can still wear knickers silly!'

She'd read the conflict in my mind, and I picked out the pretty dusty pink pair, albeit chose not to wear my matching bra. Aside from that, I wore jeans and a shirt, which now felt alien compared to the figure forming, and hugging, feminine attire.

We ordered take away and worked through a bottle of wine as we waited for it to arrive, and talked about normal things until Elle brought us back to the events of the week.

'We need to have a chat. This week has been a bit different hasn't it?! I hope that it's lived up to everything you fantasised about?'

'Oh Elle, you've no idea. It's been incredible. Thank you so much for indulging me. You're the most amazing wife and person I could have ever have met!'

'Ha, well, I guess we've broken a few boundaries and we should probably have a chat about where to go from here?'

I felt nervous and embarrassed. For the first time I felt as though I had a genuine say in how we should go forward. Weirdly, I also felt slightly aroused. I still didnt really understand why being humiliated and embarrassed turned me on, but the link was clear.

'Er, well, I don't know quite what to say. I've loved every minute of this week, even things that, looking back, I never thought I would do, or like. I don't really know where this could end up but if you'd rather this be a one off, then I'm so incredibly grateful for having let me live out this fantasy.'

Elle stayed silent, clearly interested in what else I had to say.

'I mean, nothing that's changed about me is permanent. I could grow out my body hair in a few weeks and everything could go back to normal, or...'

I didn't really know how to end the sentence.

'Or what?' Elle probed me for more.

'Well, I guess the other option is that we could keep Kitty around. I wouldn't want to change our normal lives, and I love our relationship as it is, it just that...'

'Just that what...?' Again, I felt that Elle needed me to be the person to speak right now.

'Well, I've loved becoming Kitty and it's felt amazing to try these new things, and to serve you as my mistress. I'd love to keep doing that, but only if it would be ok with you?'

Elle remained silent as she thought hard about how to answer.

'Hmm, I have to say I was more than a little shocked when you opened up about your fantasy. Dressing up in girl's clothes and wanting to be dominated and humiliated sounded pretty weird. I was concerned what this would do to our marriage.'

This time it was me who was quiet.

'However, when I did some research, I actually found it's pretty common. And then I unexpectedly found myself getting turned on about certain aspects of the power exchange. It's made me realise more about my own sexuality. If you think about it, I've kind of had an affair with another woman this week!'

I hadn't even thought about it. Elle had met Roxy within the confines of this salacious game although I certainly didn't think of it as anything bad or unfaithful. Far from it, it turned me on, not only the thought of her being with another woman, but maybe even more so that that had satisfied her own sexual desire.

'Well, maybe but that turned me on more than you could know!'

We both giggled, breaking any tension.

'So, you liked the idea of me being with someone else??'

'Of course, the thought of you being with another girl is another fantasy of mine! Given what you've done for me in the past week, I think I'd be pushing my luck to ask to join in, but it's most guys' dream.'

'Well, it's certainly more conventional that wanting to be the girl!'

Again, we both giggled.

'What about if I was with another guy?'

When Elle just referred to being with 'someone' else, I just assumed it would be a woman. Given everything she had done for me, I needed to think carefully.

'Er, well, I hadn't thought about that. How do you mean?'

'Well, what if I did what I did with Roxy but with a guy, and you watched?'

I felt the fabric of my lacy knickers tighten, almost betraying my thoughts.

'Er, is that something you'd like to do? I mean, you've done so much for me, that I guess, I'd want to help you live out your own fantasies, if I could.'

Elle put her glass of wine down and she moved closer, pulling on the collars of my shirt, and biting her lower lip teasingly.

'What if I got dressed up in some sexy lingerie and had sex with another guy in front of you?? What if I let him fuck me while you watched?'

Elle kissed me deeply as one hand dropped to my groin to feel my now hard cock through my jeans.

'Hmm, I thought so!'

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say other than her talking about it definitely turned me on.

'Er, ok, if that's what you'd like to do, I guess we could try it.'

She leaned in closer, whispering suggestively into my ear.

'Better still, what if we both dressed up in sexy lingerie and had a guy over?! Maybe Kitty could realise her dream of sucking a real cock!'

Elle kissed me deeply again, clearly aroused at the picture she was painting, whilst continuing to stroke my cock.

At that the point the door bell rung, suddenly breaking the moment. It was the food.

'I'll get it, don't want you inviting any strange men in the house. At least not yet anyway!'

Elle started for the door, giggling to herself. She was a master tease!

We polished off a couple of bottles of wine over dinner although largely avoided talking about sex, or our fantasies. I think we were both relieved to have discussed the events of the week, so it didn't feel weird going forward.

Having eaten, and now slightly drunk, we went up to bed. I got undressed although, as I went to remove my knickers Elle stopped me.

'Are you sure you want to take those off? One of the unexpected things I've enjoyed this week is seeing you wearing sexy knickers.'

She stroked my cock through the soft fabric and we kissed.

'Well, if you insist, I'll leave them on, but just for you.'

'Good boy, or should say girl! In that case you can throw away the bin bag that's outside in the morning!'

After I replaced all my male underwear with lingrie in the week I thought Elle had disposed of it! Not for the first time, she'd played with my mind, although ultimately left me responsible for actually going through with it.

We got into bed and Elle playfully slid her hand down to my groin feeling my still hard cock.

'Are you too tired?? All that talk of dressing up has made me rather wet.'

I rolled on top of her as she submissively spread her legs.

'Hmm, are you going to give your sexy wife a good fuck?' It was almost as if she was goading me.

I pulled both our knickers aside and sank my cock into her hot wet pussy. I put her ankles over my shoulders and held her thighs as I proceeded to fuck her hard.

Having been submissive all week I took full control, almost settling the score on Kitty's behalf! Elle clearly loved the role reversal as she laid back and took everything I was giving her. Her pussy received the full length of my cock as my balls repeatedly slapped her pretty arse hole.

'Hmm, that's feels soooo good. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum!'

I could feel another powerful orgasm building and quickened my pace, thrusting harder and deeper.

'That's it, fuck me! Fuck me like you'd like to see another guy fuck me!'

With that I exploded and continued to pound her until I was completely spent. I didn't wait for permission, or for her to cum first. This was about my release, not hers, although I could tell she liked being on the receiving end.

Now exhausted, I collapsed back onto the bed, still trying to catch my breath. However, Elle had other ideas.

Whilst the power dynamic had changed back to me, there were clearly some rules established in the week she was keen to be a permanent fixture.

She proceeded to slowly climb up my body until her cum covered pussy was inches from my face. I felt revolsion the first time I'd cleaned up my own mess, although had actually come to like it. It was so degrading but weirdly also incredibly intimate.

Elle cupped her breasts as she looked down her torso as I licked up every drop of cum.

'Hmm, that's given me a fun idea! I just bet Kitty, would love to eat another's guy's cum out of my pussy!'

With that she climbed off my face, turned out the lights, and snuggled up next to me before promptly falling asleep.

However, it would be fair to say I now had more than a few things on my mind to keep me awake!

Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers