All Comments on 'Becoming Lady Drake'

by melairkalana

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
Whoa I loved this so much!

Great story and so very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
five stars

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can someone please explain to me

why reading about this kind of brutal treatment is such a turn-on for some of you? I'm not trying to put anyone down--just trying to understand. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't read it if I don't like it, and I usually avoid this category like the plague. I'm just perplexed about what makes it so arousing to others--the thought of being treated so cruelly horrifies me.

sucker4romancesucker4romanceabout 12 years ago
its hard to explain if you dont feel it

when i first saw some of this it was horrible to me but ive found that i have some deep part of me that wants to be dominated. though im too embarrassed to ever say anything about it to anyone i know. this story was slightly to brutal for me but its a turn on because of some primal need to control or be controlled. again, cant explain it, it just is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Attempt at explaining

Women who are turned on by this kind of erotica are turned on by dominant partners. For some, the more forceful the partner, in erotica, the more dominance shown, the more she gets turned on. While there are some women who may desire this level of domination in real life, there are loads more who are simply reacting to the extreme dominance. Once sexually aroused , women who enjoy being dominated become further aroused with bits of pain. The pain isn't really felt as pain, just heightened more intense stimulation. The pain of being spanked is a two fold turn on because she is being dominated, rather forcefully, and in an aroused state that pain is only felt as extreme stimulation.

Now, the various levels of brutality found in these types of stories do not necessarily represent wishfullness. They simply exemplify, illustrate and expand on the theme of domination and pleasure-pain.

Having said all this, understand there are as many layers to an individuals sexuality as there are individuals. personally, these stories turn me on big time, but if my partner attempted to brutalize me in this way... I'd be forced to kill him;) I do love a good spanking now and then, especially when life become super stressfull and it feels like everything is out of control. He takes control, he places me in the back and takes the wheel, I can rest and place my faith in him. the troubles come when neither of us recognize it's time until we're at each others throat.

It really is okay to be turned on by something you would never really want to do. Thats what a fantasy is. In my fantasies, I am perpetually 25, and have the body of a Barbie. In real life I'm 50, and for a woman my age I am pretty hot but I'm still 50 and mother to three. I would never want to dance naked on a stage in front of my husbands friends, but can't help feeling turned on by the idea of it.

This was an excellent representation of all the components women typically look for in a story, other than werewolves and vampires;). he was exceptionally dominant and controling because he'd been hurt before. he loved that she climaxed and felt each one a mark of his expertise. He grew to care for her against his plans, and then came to love her. Her sexuality was born from his direct tutelage, so he suffered no buyers remorse when she embraced her wonton sensibilities. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

not for me i was put off by the sharing aspect

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 12 years ago
Spellin' mistakes !

Breaches instead of breeches , checks instead of cheeks , madam a stiff canin' for every spellin' mistake might be good for your body & spellin' !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disturbing

dominance is not about breaking a woman.ts about pushing her limits and pleasuring her. unfortunately i expected a better outcome. there is a huge difference between dominance and psychotic behavior. the story actually would be a great example of the Stockholm syndrome..disturbing. and as a person who deals with psychology , women who are debased such as this do not live for a long time and always tend to end their life..horrible story line..great writing...admitted the body likes somethings, but the writer forgot to understand that this was supposed to be historical. women are more reserved.such acts led to suicide of the most violent kind..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERY DISTURBING

...can't believe I finished it...although I have to admit skipping through most of it to see if maybe it would have a better outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DISGUSTING!

A Dom would not allow his one to be taken in such a way. His one is for his personal pleasure! PERSONAL!! Yes it is his choice to show off his one but one Domain never touches another's one. It's disrespectful to the Dom. This man obviously values himself little look at how his one is treated. A one is a reflection of a Dom's pride in himself. Learn better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling

his in patients got the better of him / patients and time - He's not a doctor!

IMPATIENCE got the better/ patience and time

chapter 5 her dominate husband DOMINANT or DOMINATING

-----------

When Lord Drake's mother says '...a few minor discrections' I think you mean indiscretions. However, as it's a quote, she might well get her words muddled, considering that her education would have been poor , and been concentrated on 'accomplishments'.

I'm sorry about the words in capitals, but I couldn't figure how to underline them or put the in italics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Made me very horny...

I'm jealous of her circumstances. Great story, compliments to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Becoming Lady Drake

Amazing story. I love all your stories.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Why not chuck the words 'married' and 'marriage' and call the story 'Lord Drake's whoring and pimping adventures'?!;))

when would this beauty of an author stop marketing miserable whoring and pimping as 'marriage'?!;))Why not remove the word 'marriage' and the sequence of their getting married and remaining so altogether?!;)) and name it 'Lord Drake's whoring and pimping adventures!! ;))

Coz clearly, by his takes on marriage in different stories.....;))...the writer seems to descend through generations forever denied a proper,legal and normal sane marriage etc etc....er...you know!!;))

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 6 years ago
Just voilence and abuse by a weak little man!

This is not the working of a true Dominant who has control of himself and his actions. More a weak little man who is scared of his emotions and by letting them rule him he takes it out on his poor new wife. To think if he was a real Man/Dom/Husband, then they could have gone so far beyond just rape and beatings. He did after all express sadness that she was compliant and not willing. Well what did he expect? I also expected a different ending. Either him sorting himself out of her attempt at suicide before the ball. Or both really.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 4 years ago
Yikes

After one night with Lord Drake I'd have to reevaluate my life as to whether its worth the humiliation and pain. I'm definitely not made to withstand such violence. Meghan is indeed a different kind of woman altogether.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous