All Comments on 'Becoming Lexi'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Imperator_9Imperator_9about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. Well-written characters and hot sex. Best story I've read in ages!

tex4tgtex4tgabout 4 years ago
that was awsome .

I hope there's a part 2 !!!!

PaddlesPaddlesabout 4 years ago

sure hope there is a part 2

PiscatorPiscatorabout 4 years ago

nicely plotted, loved the twist at end.

Geromino91Geromino91about 4 years ago
Loved it.

Loved the story, the progression of events, made me feel like I’m wanting a mini movie in my head while reading this.

If I can express some of my hopeful ideas for how part 2 could play out, the pen is a mighty sword in your hands... or at least imaginative fingers on the keyboard.

Not necessarily in this order... Alex relays to Julie, now current predicament, on

another note (last night was fantastic). Letting Mark know what’s going to happen on the couch then, or after a few days when the changes start. Maybe a beginning to a bubbly romance where eventually 1 may not want to take the ring off when they can. Optional Mark name/ meanings of Alex’s... Name Lexi - defender, Name Margret - Pearl.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Glad I refreshed the Gender Transformation tag yesterday or I might’ve not come across your story. Good luck with it and I look forward to future parts/chapters

🤘🤟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A fun read

Well done

Quixerotic1Quixerotic1about 4 years agoAuthor

All your comments are very much appreciated. I'm surprised and thrilled with the response this story has gotten. Feedback is the lifeblood of authors in this genre and we love to hear it.

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Well Done

Loved the story. Your character development and story line was great. Loved the way you built it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep up the great work!!!!

Cracker270Cracker270almost 4 years ago

A great read. Fun characters and what an ending

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

I was a bit sad that Lexi was (maybe) going to change back to Alex. You did a great job of leading us to believe that would be good for him. Then, at the end, all was well when Mark wore the ring and saw Alex. And...if you're looking for additional writing material...we still don't know what Alex's attraction will be like post-ring. What if their attractions leave them having attractions of a different Lit category?

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55about 2 years ago

This is a great story and I hopefully look forward to some more. You are a very talented writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

SIMILAR Stories