Becoming Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By your reaction, I'm guessing your sudden lack of dick is a surprise," Julie said. "Let's try to approach this rationally. First off, tell me how you've been feeling." Alex described as best he could how the burning sensation had started a few hours earlier, but he left out the prior two days of strange thoughts and stranger dreams. "And you feel better when I touch you? So what if I did...this?" Her hand drifted slowly down between Alex's thighs, grazing his pussy lips. Everywhere her fingers went, the burn ceased to be and a pleasant tingling sensation replaced it. She read this from Alex's reaction and pulled her hand away. "Ok, my touch or at least someone's touch makes the feeling go away. How did this all start?"

"I have no idea. Maybe something to do with the theater? Can someone be giving me hormones or something?"

"Hormones don't make a pussy pop open, sweetie." Her eyes moved to the only remaining item of clothing on Alex's body. "Hang on, where'd you get that ring?"

Alex held up his hand. He'd entirely forgotten about it. "Found it in the costume department."

"Can you take it off?"

"No, it's been stuck for two days now."

"Ok, so it's a magic ring," Julie said.

Her matter of fact tone puzzled Alex. "A magic ring? You can't say magic ring and suddenly everything makes perfect sense."

Julie crossed her arms. "Alex, your dick has disappeared after wearing a mysterious ring you found in the Small Theater. I think magic rings are on the table. Let's assume it's a magic ring problem and start finding a way to fix it." She looked up and down his body again. He was lying on his back with his legs on the edge of the bed. While his new figure was extremely feminine, he did not have the manners of a woman. His legs spread both out of habit and because the air grazing off his pussy felt nice. "I have an idea. You said that the burning goes away when I touch you right? So maybe I should touch you."

Alex watched in bewilderment as Julie moved off the bed and knelt on the floor between his legs. He started to protest, but the feeling of her hands sliding under his thighs overwhelmed his objections. She groped up to his new soft ass, squeezing and pulling it into position. Alex had experienced the brief moments of wonder and anticipation before girl took his cock into her mouth, but this was different. He could feel Julie's breath on his pussy. She kissed his inner thighs, sending sparkles through his body. Everywhere she moved her fingers, a slight tickle preceded the same electric feeling as a new sort of tension started forming in his gut. Alex looked down across his smooth chest and stomach to see Julie looking up at him as she opened her mouth and pressed her tongue into his virgin pussy. She repeated the motion again and again, but Alex wanted more. This can't be it. His body ached for something else.

Julie's hands retreated from his plump ass and for a few agonizing moments, he didn't feel her fingers on him at all. She pulled her mouth away from his pussy for a moment, and he felt her thin fingers probing his new womanhood gently. After toying with him, she pushed her fingers into his wet folds and resumed her licking. More and more of the tension started to build. Alex wanted her to go faster, to push in father, but Julie maintained the same pace. Alex reached down and pulled her head hard against him. Her free hand moved up to his stomach, feeling the rise and fall of his ragged breath as he urged her deeper. He squeezed his thighs around her face, trapping her in his crotch as small ripples of pleasure radiated out from his pussy. He started to gasp, and his eyes squinted shut as more and more pleasure washed over him. Instinctively, he brought his hand up to his chest and squeezed at his nipple. Instantly, the pleasure vanished, and the stinging sensation returned. His moans turned into a low cry of dismay as the tension in his body vanished.

Julie stopped and looked up, seeing for herself the newest change manifesting on Alex's body. "Uh oh, that may have backfired," she mused, calmly. The skin on Alex's chest rippled and grew. As they both watched, new flesh bounced forth from nothing, creating small breasts on Alex's chest. His nipples jutted out, painfully erect as the areolas around them expanded. His immediate concern was that his breasts would look awful, but the tissue kept growing to match the size of the darker patches of skin. Curious, Julie reached out and started to massage her friend's miraculous breasts. As she did, Alex let out a grateful moan. More and more of the fatty tissue swelled under Julie's grasp, exciting her in the process. She moved closer to Alex, but first removed her own top. "You're going to have to ride it out, I think." With that, she brought Alex's mouth to hers in a long kiss. The kiss allowed him to focus, and desire overwhelmed him. For two weeks he had been secretly lusting after Julie and now she was topless in his arms, even if he was transforming into a woman.

In a mad frenzy, he rolled on top of her. Julie pulled his mouth down to her own, larger tits. Alex drank in her voluptuous figure, kissing and sucking at her breasts before trailing down her taut tummy. Julie started to wriggle out of her skirt. With a quick jerk, Alex freed her ,revealing a bare pussy of her own. Of course she doesn't wear any panties. Trying to mimic Julie's efforts from earlier, he dove into her wet pussy, licking excitedly. His hands moved over her body ravenously, squeezing her ass and thighs while his tongue lapped happily at her folds. He had eaten a girl out before, but now he understood. He teased her body, enticing her and denying her again and again until she screamed with pleasure as he pushed his newly feminine fingers into her. Julie's hips pushed up against his invading tongue, and her thighs threatened to crush his head between them. Her breath caught, and she groaned a long wail as orgasm crashed through her body. Alex didn't stop. Julie bounced between a broad smile and a concentration that brought tears to her eyes until he finally relented. Alex crawled up her body, trailing delicate kisses until he took a handful of her breast for a last playful squeeze.

"Not bad," Julie said breathlessly. "Uh, you should probably go take a look in the mirror though."

For a brief moment, Alex had forgotten his own troubles, losing them in Julie's soft body. He saw a mirror on the back of the door. Reluctantly, he left Julie on the bed and went over to look at himself. From the eyes, he knew it was him, beyond that the woman standing in the mirror was nothing like Alex. His ratty hair was gone, replaced by long curls of raven black. His skin was a rich, tan color rather than pasty white. Breasts almost as large as Julie's hung from his chest, the type of breasts he would have killed to touch days earlier. His waist was tucked and slim, but his hips flared out to match his round ass. His thighs met below his bald pussy, letting in a stream of light from behind him. Absolutely nothing about him belied the fact that he was truly a man. The ring remained on his hand even though his fingers had surely shrank to match his new form. Julie walked up beside him, pulling her skirt back up. She hefted one of his breasts and compared it to her own.

"Don't think we can call you Alex any more. At least not for the moment."

"What? But that's my name. I feel like I'm losing my mind." Even his voice had changed. His normal baritone had changed into a cheerful, bubbly voice that made him shudder.

"I have an idea," Julie continued. "You need a girl's name though. How about...Lexi? That's close enough right?" He nodded, despite his protest, the name pleased him. "Hang on, there's probably stuff that will fit you here."

Julie started going through the closet of whoever actually lived in the house. She quickly produced a bright colored top and a skirt similar to her own. "No underwear?" Lexi asked.

Frowning, Julie pushed the clothes into Lexi's hands. "Ok, so we're trying to break some kind of sex curse." Lexi held up a hand to object, but Julie waved it off. "Sex. Curse. We started fooling around an out popped brand new titties. I don't think I can fix you because it's going to have to be a guy. Lexi, I think you need to fuck someone and that will get the ring off your finger. Want me to go grab some dude and offer him a quickie? Jonathan is cool or I could get Mason, my boyfriend."

Lexi swallowed down a lump. Lexi. I am Lexi, a woman. It won't be weird. He'll never know. "No, that's ok. I know who will do it."

***

Lexi grabbed her phone. It surprised her how quickly she had started to think of herself as a woman. Granted, it was not that difficult now that she was walking around with huge breasts jutting out of an ill fitted top. Julie had already returned to the party, leaving Lexi to figure out how to best approach her plan. First, she had to explain what happened to Alex. She pulled up Mark in her phone and sent a brief message, "Felt sick. Got a ride home." Mark was likely at least somewhat confused as to where his friend had gone. Lexi was thankful he hadn't barged in on them earlier. Then, considering it, Lexi felt a little disappointed. Better not get too far ahead of ourselves.

She and Julie had discussed it, and Julie came up with a plausible scenario. They assumed that the ring was cursed to make the wearer want to have sex with the first person of the male gender encountered after putting the ring on. Lexi agreed that Mark had been the first one she'd interacted with after they'd finished the costume work. She also finally admitted to her weird fantasies over the past two days, most of which involved Mark. As she explained them to Julie, she realized that climbing into his bed at night and slurping his cock into her mouth wasn't nearly as strange if she was a girl rather than his old male college buddy.

Lexi took one last look at herself in the mirror before heading back into the party. The male part of her brain knew she looked hot. It was another thing she struggled to control. The Alex part of her seemed to be asleep, mostly. His memories and experiences were all on the surface, but the new desire's of Lexi's body overrode Alex's. She had female wants and needs. In describing them to Julie, they discovered that Lexi was a particularly horny woman. Again, they attributed this to an unknown curse. She adjusted the shirt one last time, making her breasts look even better for the small change, and headed out into the party.

Finding Mark wasn't difficult. Most of the other guys were shorter and scrawnier. Mark loomed over the crowd looking as affable as ever. As Lexi approached, she saw him chatting with some other girl. To Alex, this would have been unsurprising and expected, but to Lexi, it was shocking and insulting. A huge swell of jealousy reared up inside of her as she stalked over to them. Before she reached the girl, ready to claw her eyes out for daring to speak to Mark, Julie appeared. With a snap of her hands, she dismissed the trollop right before Lexi walked up.

"Oh Lexi! Come here and meet Mark," Julie said. "And here's that drink you were asking for." Julie handed her a drink, and Lexi downed it in one long gulp while her two friends watched with surprised eyes. "Ok then, I'll get you another one. You two chat." Julie took the empty glass from her and pushed through the crowd, giving Lexi a squeeze on the ass as she did.

Mark grinned broadly at her. Lexi didn't know what to do or say, so she smiled back. Finally Mark spoke, but she couldn't hear him over the crowd. Pointing to her ear she shook her head, and he leaned in closer. "I said, you're very pretty." His breath rushed against her ear, and her whole body shook with excitement. This close, the smell of cologne was no longer overpowering, but intoxicating. She could smell the sweat on his neck and caught a glimpse of his bare stomach as he leaned back. She thanked him, and he asked her to dance.

Lexi struggled to contain herself through the whole song. She wanted to tear her shirt off and press Mark's chest into her tits while fishing out his cock to suck right in the middle of the party. As they dance, she turned her back to him and let him press up against her. His arm wrapped around her stomach and pulled her close as he inhaled her scent. Finally, she could contain herself no more and asked, "Do you want to get out of here?"

Mark agreed quickly, surprised in his own right that such an attractive woman would bother to pay him any attention. He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the party. Lexi smiled as his strength wrapped around her petite hand. After they broke free of the party, Mark asked, "Do you want to go to your place? Or somewhere else?" Lexi quickly asked to go to his apartment. Mark nodded and led the way to his car. He didn't act the least bit embarrassed about the ramshackle automotive, and Lexi found it endearing. They made the short drive over to their apartment, the whole while, Lexi a nervous wreck. What if Mark goes looking for me? When I'm not there he might want to go find me or call me or something. I need this to work to get back to myself. Lexi put aside the thought that she wanted it to work because she actually wanted to sleep with her roommate and best friend.

Lexi followed Mark into their apartment and was relieved to see that he had left his door closed. Mark mentioned that his roommate was sleeping and brought Lexi into his bedroom. He started to nervously clear away things from his bed while Lexi looked around the familiar room. Her gaze landed on a photo stuck to Mark's dresser mirror. In it Alex and Mark posed in front of the school cheerleading squad. Lexi turned away from the photo and tried one last time to pull the ring off her finger. Mark walked over to her and gently bent down to kiss her. Lexi's mind exploded with mad desire. The heat returned to her body, but this time it wasn't painful or irritating. Instead, it drove her wild. She grabbed the hem of her friend's shirt and pulled it over his head. Mark still spent time in the gym, and it showed. Lexi ran her hands over his broad chest and bent forward to lick him playfully. Oh god. Why do I want this?

She moved over to his bed, bringing him with her. His hands rubbed along her body, but she didn't have time for such small steps. In a single fluid motion, she pulled off her top and threw it across the room, letting her bare breasts free. Mark's eyes stretched wide as he drank in the full figure in front him. Lexi grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to her breast, desperate to feel her friend's mouth on her tits. Mark was fumbling and clumsy, but soon left wet kisses across her breasts and swirled his tongue around her pert nipple. She moved her hands down his chest until she found the hard lump in his shorts. She rubbed and pulled at it through the fabric, making him involuntarily thrust against her palm. His hands replaced his mouth on her breast, and she took the opportunity to remove the rest of his clothes.

Alex had seen his friend naked before, but not like this. Mark was a grower not a shower. His cock stood up, rock hard as Lexi pulled away the boxers. Before he could react, she dove into his lap, stuffing his cock into her mouth. The latent part of Lexi's mind flared up for only a moment in pure, primal shock, but again it was drowned out by the pleasurable sensation of having her friend's cock pushing against the inside of her cheek. The sudden outburst of Alex did remind her of one thing — Mark had no idea. How would he react if he knew that the gorgeous, black haired girl bouncing her head up and down on his stiff cock was actually his best friend. The idea thrilled Lexi even more, and her own arousal started to dampen the skirt. The cock in her mouth kept her fixation though. She slathered her tongue up and down the shaft before moving down to lick her friend's balls. As she bobbed back up to once again take his whole length into her mouth, she made eye contact with him. Mark stared at her big eyes as her lips parted around the head of his shaft and for the briefest moment, she thought she saw recognition in his gaze.

As she lavished attention on the hard rod in her mouth, she tried to remember what Mark would be feeling from the times she'd received a blowjob. Her tongue twisted around the crown of his cock slowly, knowing that's something that she would have liked, and she was rewarded by a deep groan from Mark. His cock started to pulse in her mouth, and she pulled away quickly. Not yet.

She hopped off the bed and pulled down the skirt. Remembering how Julie had teased her boyfriend, Lexi turned around and bent over slowly to pick up the skirt and toss it aside. Mark's hand immediately reached out and grabbed her full ass, kneading it roughly. Before Lexi could react, he stood behind her, his strong arms pushing her forward. Her elbows hit on the front of the dresser and she looked in the mirror to see Mark grinning behind her. His cock slowly slid up her leg, and she realized he was about to fuck her bent over in front of his mirror. Happy to oblige, she moved forward a little more so that her chest rested on the dresser top, her breasts squishing out to the sides. Mark looked down at his glorious conquest's perfect body while she pushed back against him, hungry for his cock.

Mark took his dick in his hand and guided it carefully to sopping wet pussy in front of him. A sudden anxiety gripped Lexi. She could see him behind her, his eyes closed in concentration as he was about to shove his cock inside of her. Oh god, Mark is about to fuck me. My best friend is about to stick is cock in my pussy. His...thick, hard cock is going to to fill me up. He's going to shove into me again and again until his cum splatters all inside of me. Mark moved forward, his cock sliding into the wet hole with ease, and Lexi felt complete for the first time in days. She reached between her legs and started to rub her clit as Mark thrust into her. From the look of him, Lexi knew he wouldn't last long, but she bounced her ass back against him all the more determined to reach her own orgasm. The tension built to its peak as Mark's rhythm fell off. His strokes slowed, and he pushed into her harder and harder until finally he shoved into her pussy with all his strength, bottoming out inside as his cock erupted with cum.

Lexi's world exploded. Her eyes locked with Mark's as he pushed himself deep inside and let his cum fill her up. Her body trembled as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She could feel Mark's hands roughly holding her ass, and she pushed back against his cock, refusing to let him leave her. Finally, her muscles released, and her quivering body went limp. She stood up and kissed Mark deeply as they moved over to the bed. He laid down first and pulled her into his arms. Their breathing slowed. As Lexi drifted off to sleep, feeling safe in the crook of Mark's arm, she envisioned a life where this happened night after night. Even the small part of her mind that was Alex seemed content.

***

She woke up. Mark still slept beside her, his breath deep and slow. Carefully, she extracted herself from him and made her way out to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and admired her own beauty. As she brought her hand up to pull back her hair, she noticed the ring on her finger. Nervously, she gripped the small band of metal and pulled. With barely any effort, it slipped off. She held it in her palm for a moment before putting it down on the counter top. Lexi looked in the mirror and waited. No burning sensations, no odd thoughts. She looked at herself and shrugged. Maybe it takes a while. She left the ring by the sink and started to go Alex's room. I'll go to sleep and wake up as myself in my own bed and all this will be over. Mark will assume his one night stand slipped out and went home. No big deal.