Becoming Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitating in the hall, she considered the familiar pull towards Mark. The past two days had been odd, but not really unpleasant. Mark was her best friend, but like this they could be more. If she went back to being Alex, how could he ever look Mark in the eye again. The guy fucked me like a dog in heat. Drinking beer and playing video games is going to be different. Lexi finally resigned and went into Alex's bedroom. She pulled out a pair of boxes and put them on over her plump ass. Hoping that it had all been a fever dream, she climbed into bed and went to sleep.

***

Alex woke up. The night's events came flooding back in a rush. His hands immediately went down to his crotch, and he sighed with relief as he grabbed hold of a half erect cock. Feeling better than he had in years, he hopped out of bed and headed into the living room. Somehow his worries of embarrassment had been unfounded. Mark sat in the den watching television, looking slightly hung over. Alex felt no attraction and remembered only the most wonderful feelings from the night before. "Morning!" he said, cheerfully. "Sorry I disappeared last night."

"Feeling better then?" Mark asked.

"Much, thanks," Alex plopped down beside him on the couch.

"Oh, we need to go get some butter or something," Mark said, holding up his hand. "I found your dumb ring in the bathroom and wanted to try it on. Now I can't get it off."

Alex's face turned white. "Oh, fuck."