Becoming Little Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put a hand behind her head and started to guide her head down his shaft at an even pace. Lucy willingly let herself be led. She liked the feeling of his hand in her hair, especially as he firmly propelled her down his cock. It made her feel like a horny little slut, and she found she quite liked that feeling.

As she continued to move to his rhythm, he put his other hand on hers, guiding it down to his balls. "Now, I want you to squeeze me firmly - like this. That's right - squeeze my balls as you worship my cock."

Lucy nodded as she tensed her lips for a tighter seal and continued to bob up and down.

He increased his pace and she found herself a little breathless, but this only made her more excited - she liked the feeling of being little more than an eager cock sleeve for her Daddy's magnificent cock.

He was clearly enjoying it too, his own breathing was now coming out in short bursts as her tight, wet mouth brought him ever closer to the edge.

His grip tightened. She whimpered as his fingers twisted in her hair. He was now bouncing her like a basketball, driving her down and down his cock with ever greater need.

He forced her deeper and his cock-head hit the back of her throat. She gagged and spluttered.

He grunted. "Take it - take it for me." His hips were now thrusting back up to meet her mouth as she continued to go down on him.

Lucy now felt more rag-doll than person as he used her with little care for her own comfort - but the transition from person to personal sex toy only made her more excited!

She ground her pussy up against her heels as her hand continued to squeeze his balls while he forced her down his cock with ever greater urgency.

She could hear his breathing quicken, feel his body tense and his balls tighten. And then he was cumming.

His hand locked her head as close to his groin as possible as he jetted his cum straight down her throat.

Lucy swallowed as best she could, looking up at him with slightly crazed eyes as he kept her subservient to his cock and fully reliant on him for even her next breath. It was thrilling.

When he finally relaxed his hand, she pulled up with a gasp, a goofy grin of pride on her face.

He petted her fondly as he got his breath back. "Good girl!"

She snuggled happily up against his leg, not even thinking to climb up onto the chair - she liked it on the floor. She felt happily contented. She liked pleasing her Daddy -- it gave her a warm glow deep in her tummy.

She glanced at his cock and blushed a little. "Daddy, you're a little sticky again - can I clean you up?"

He smiled. "Of course you can!"

Lucy knelt up eagerly with her tongue outstretched, but her Daddy clearly had other ideas. She looked up at him in disbelief as she felt him tilt her forward to wipe himself clean all over her chest!

Lucy looked down at the sticky trail over her skin in surprised horror, throwing her arms up in alarm like she might if she saw a spider. "But Daddy! I'm all sticky now!"

He chuckled. "Well then, I guess we'd better get you cleaned up..."

Bundling her up into his arms and clearly not minding if she got him sticky in the process, he carried her up to the bathroom, setting her on the floor in front of the bath as he set it running with lots of bubbles.

Lucy half forgot about her shocking stickiness as she watched it fill up with interest, her hands resting on the side of the bath as she watched the water swirl and the bubbles rise.

He tested the temperature and turned off the taps before lifting her up and into the water.

Lucy sank into the bubbles and was about to clean herself off, but her Daddy petted her arms back to her sides. "No, you're under Daddy's roof - let him take care of you tonight."

The thrill that ran through her caused her to roll right onto her tummy in an excited but shy squirm of arousal. The water sloshed up against the sides of the bath and she kicked her feet up behind her as she hid her blushing face beneath the bubbles.

He smiled and idly tickled the upturned soles of her feet until she splashed around onto her back once more, spluttering a little from the bubbles that had got up her nose in the process.

She stuck her tongue out. "Meanie!"

He chuckled and picked up a shower puff. It was pink and Lucy looked up at him in surprise. "Is this for me?"

He smiled and nodded. "I knew it wouldn't be long before my little girl got sticky and needed cleaning up."

Lucy could feel her amazement and delight shine through her eyes as she stared up at him. Her face was a mirror of her inner emotions, and, much as she was a little shy to show her happiness sometimes, she liked that her Daddy preferred reality to a mask.

He poured some shower gel onto the puff and rubbed it vigorously to make a good lather. He then started to rub it over her chest.

Lucy sank back into the bathtub and moaned. While she knew that it would be the end of the bubbles, the soapy puff felt good as he rubbed it over her.

He spent far more time than even she would in making sure her breasts were definitely no longer sticky -- but she didn't mind a bit. She moaned slightly at the teasing stimulation. He smiled and moved the cloth lower.

Although she opened her legs for him without even needing to be asked, he skipped her pussy, instead taking the cloth all the way down each leg to her ticklish toes.

"Turn over, baby girl, let me do your back."

Lucy rolled onto her tummy for him. She loved the feeling of the shower puff over her back. When he reached her still slightly sore bottom she spread her legs eagerly, hoping to entice him lower, but again he skipped straight past.

She rolled over with a pout. "Oh but pleeease, Daddy..."

He smiled and poured a little more shower gel into his hand. "Daddy's gotta be a little more careful with soap down there, sweetie - otherwise it will really sting!"

Lucy pouted, "You mean like you made my bottom sting earlier?"

He chuckled and ran his soapy hand down over her tummy. "That was a punishment. This is to make you feel good. Now lie back and relax and let me make you nice and clean."

Lucy lay back again and gasped as his fingers started to massage over her most private place. His hand against her pussy felt a lot more intimate than she had expected given all that had already happened.

She slid shyly down in the bathtub, but he didn't let her escape his hand. "Shh, it's okay - I've got you." Lucy liked his words so much that she fully submerged herself beneath the water to hide her blushing face.

She squirmed about as his intimately probing hand continued to make her feel better than she could get her head around. She had peeked her head up to grab a breath, her deep red cheeks in stark contrast to her porcelain white surrounds.

Her Daddy smiled and leaned forward to kiss her hot cheek even while continuing to rub her pussy. His hand was purported there to clean her, but it was keeping her so sticky that she wasn't sure it would even be possible to get clean by his hand!

Lucy closed her eyes as his finger found her clit. She hummed a moan of appreciation. "Mm, yes - ooh!"

He chuckled and the next second she felt a warm shower jet splash over her face. She sat up with a start, spluttering a little as he washed off all the remaining soap bubbles.

"Oh but Daddy!" she gasped, her hands quickly replacing his on her pussy as she tried to get back to the almost dreamlike trance she had been in.

He just smiled and lifted her out of the water and into a warm, fluffy towel. He set her on her feet, briskly rubbing the towel over her to dry her as she tried to sneak a hand between her legs. "Hands where I can see them - I think you'll like my plan much better."

Lucy blushed and reluctantly removed her hands, looking at her Daddy in amazement like he was some kind of mind-reader as she tried to subtly squirm her thighs together.

He chuckled as he continued to dry her off, rubbing the stimulating towel all over her body until the only her innate stickiness remained.

Taking her by the hand he led her toward his bedroom. She followed along without really thinking. She liked being led.

On the threshold of his bedroom she paused, suddenly aware not only of where she was, but of what she was not wearing!

She squirmed in nervous excitement and looked up at her Daddy.

He picked her up and hugged her tight. "It's okay, baby girl, you don't need to panic."

He carried her over to his bed and put her down in the centre of it.

She rolled self-consciously onto her side, watching him nervously as he slid onto the bed beside her.

He ran a comforting hand over her side. "Shh, Daddy's here - it's okay. There's nothing to be nervous about."

Lucy opened her mouth to object but was met by a soft kiss.

At first she was resistant, but as the kiss grew in intensity she could feel her defences lowering until her body became like putty in his deliciously wandering hands.

Keeping her in a big bear hug he rolled them over until she found herself on her back beneath him. "Mm, that's good, baby - like that."

Lucy lifted her head, chasing a second kiss and he smiled and stroked her hair. "Very soon - Daddy needs to get ready, too."

He sat up slightly. Lucy licked her lips, enjoying the way his broad chest looked as he stretched to remove his top.

He leaned forward again and kissed her more urgently as his hands worked his trousers and boxers free. Lucy responded eagerly to his fervour, her hips grinding up against him of their own accord as her hands held his head close to hers.

He slipped down her body, his head now between her legs. She blushed and tried to scramble up away from him, nervous at the thought of him giving his undivided attention to such a sensitive spot - especially when she was already so very turned on!

He smiled and gently rubbed a finger over her clit. It calmed her more quickly and effectively than she wanted to admit.

He dipped his head to her pussy and sniffed in her heady scent. "Mm, you smell so good." His face was mere millimetres away from her now. She could feel his hot breath on her cunt.

He slowly ran his tongue down between her labia, lapping up her love juice like it was the sweetest honey. "Mm, you taste so good, baby."

Using his fingers, he spread her open like a delicate flower. He looked up at her and sighed, savouring the moment, before running his tongue over her sensitive folds once more.

Lucy moaned and squirmed her hips, amazed at just how good his tongue felt on her.

His lips found her clit and sucked it inside.

Lucy gasped, bucking slightly at each gentle flick of his tongue.

Lucy started to thrust her hips up against his mouth, finding herself right on the edge for the second time in five minutes and feeling even more desperate to cum as a result.

Her Daddy pushed a finger sensuously into her mouth and let her suck it for several seconds before sliding it up inside of her pussy. A second quickly followed and he turned them around so that the pads of his fingers could rub against her secret inner spot. She felt like she might wet herself with pleasure.

"Oh! Pleeease Daddy!" she groaned, almost not in control of her body as she wantonly ground up against his hand.

"It looks like my little girl is almost ready."

He slid up her body again and leaned in toward her ear. "I've been waiting to do this since the moment I first saw you."

Using his hand, he guided his cock-head to her pussy and pushed it slowly against her entrance.

Lucy panted as she felt him begin to push inside her. The stretch felt good and she threw her arms back above her, gripping the headboard as she ground herself up against his crotch.

He smiled and continued to push deeper, slowly and smoothly filling out her every internal inch with his cock.

When he was all the way inside he started to pull back again, rocking his hips to work his cock in and out of her tight pussy. "Mm, good girl - that feels so nice and tight."

He moved his hands to hers, finding her wrists and pressing down on them to keep them above her head as he started to thrust into her a little faster.

Lucy could feel her pussy twitch in excitement as he held her down. She flicked her eyes up at him with a blush, wondering if he could feel it, too.

He leaned forward, easing his cock in and out of her as he whispered "You're so wet, baby."

Her legs fell apart in need. "Please, Daddy, I'm so close."

He paused to kiss her, his cock still deep inside. She could taste her juices on his tongue. It surprised her how much she liked the naughty evidence of where he had been just minutes before.

He broke their kiss with some reluctance, but both were now ready for something more.

He leaned his forehead against hers and started to thrust into her at a greater pace. The headboard thumped softly up against the wall.

He sped up further and Lucy moaned, yet she wanted him to go harder, faster.

She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him closer, pushing her hips up to meet his every thrust as she urgently chased her elusive orgasm.

He responded to her unspoken need, speeding up until the headboard banged against the wall so loudly that it almost drowned out her pounding heartbeat.

She started to whimper in need. His teasing had brought her so very close, but she was finding it hard to get off from the internal stimulation alone - she was used to something more focused.

"Oh! Please!" she gasped, grinding her hips up against him as he pounded his cock up inside of her.

She closed her eyes and fisted her hands. Her whole body tensed as she tried to bring her orgasm to a head, but it remained tantalisingly out of reach.

Curling her toes up and squirming her legs over his body she ground up against him all the more intently, desperately trying to give her clit the little bit more stimulation it needed for her to get off.

"Oh, please!" she gasped again through gritted teeth, whimpering loudly and hoping he was still telepathic as she found herself still right on the edge of where she wanted to be but unable to articulate her needs more clearly.

Her pussy was gripping him tightly now, her whole body poised on the verge of orgasm. She could hear his breathing change as his body stiffened over her - he was close, too.

He moved a hand between her legs and started to rub her clit wickedly firmly. Her thoughts scattered as her orgasm finally consolidated.

"Cum for me, baby."

Lucy howled as she suddenly bucked forward then back, her body spasming wildly as her fists gripped the headboard behind.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she gasped, almost too caught up in her own orgasm to notice as her Daddy began to buck against her, filling her with his cum as her twitching pussy milked him for all it was worth.

"Mm!" she moaned, her legs clenching so tightly around him that it seemed like it would take an act of God to remove them.

Her Daddy pumped his hips up against her. "Good girl."

As her orgasm began to fade he stopped rubbing her clit and collapsed down on top of her, rolling them both onto their sides and hugging her tightly as they got their breath back.

She could feel his cum leaking from her pussy but was too spaced out to care about being sticky right now. Her only thought was that she liked making her Daddy cum - especially when he came inside of her!

"Mm, good girl" he whispered against her ear, brushing her hair back from her face with his fingers. "You're such a good girl."

Lucy smiled and tried to kiss him but her head was too tired to leave the pillow and so she kissed the air instead.

He chuckled and bent to kiss her in a chaste kiss that got increasingly less so.

She moaned and hungrily kissed him back, her tiredness temporarily overpowered by her arousal and need.

He smiled and broke the kiss as her head started to loll sleepily backwards. He put his hand beneath her head and guided it comfortably against his chest. "It's time for you to go to sleep, baby girl. You've had a busy night."

Although Lucy wanted to stay awake and gush about her exciting evening with her Daddy, she could feel her eyelids drooping.

She snuggled up against him a little more. "Mm, I did - but it was sooo good! Thank you, Daddy!"

He smiled and petted her hair. His presence next to her felt strong and reassuring - everything she could want in a Daddy.

"You're welcome, baby. Now you rest up - Daddy's got lots more exciting plans for you tomorrow..."

12