Becoming Loren Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura finds out my secret and starts turning me into Loren.
2k words
4.41
12k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always had an attraction to women's clothes, and had always wanted to wear my sister's clothes. Sneaking some of her dresses on and prancing around my bedroom was one of my favourite teenage memories.

It wasn't until I was in my second year of college, not long after I turned 20, that my young fantasies would become a reality. Within a few months, I'd become Loren the femboy, one of the biggest sluts in the south side of the city. I'd have as much dick as I wanted, and more.

Becoming Loren, the South Side Slut, would be the best thing that ever happened to me.

I was always awkward growing up, and preferred spending time in my bedroom either playing video games or dressing up in my sister's clothes that I "borrowed," sometimes both at the same time. During my first year of college, though, I got to know a girl called Laura.

Free-spirited, social, and beautiful, she always wore amazing clothes and was someone I always wanted to be like. Guys loved her, and girls were always jealous, either of her clothes or the attention she got off guys. I was jealous of both.

Despite being so different, we hit it off pretty quickly and became fast friends. She knew I was bi (closeted), but didn't find out about my secret habits until a few months into the college term. We were drinking in her apartment and she was showing me clothes she just bought, when I blurted out:

"I wish I had clothes like that."

An awkward silence followed for a few seconds before she walked over to me and ran her fingers through my long hair.

"Is someone a secret femboy?" she whispered.

"Ye...Yeah..." I stammered, blushing.

"Good," she said softly. "Then you'll need to start showing it."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Do you have a femboy wardrobe? I mean, with dresses and stuff?"

"No, I've..."

"Then it's about time you get started," she replied before walking over to her wardrobe. "You've got a nice figure. I bet I have a few old dresses and stuff that'll fit you."

"B-but..."

"Rule number one," she said, turning to face me, "I'm your femboy mom now, and there'll be no talking back. Rule number two, you'll follow my orders so I can turn you into a total femboy that gets guys hard as fuck. Rule three; you're not a tease with guys, and you always follow through. Understand?"

"Yeah, I understand," I replied meekly.

"And when you address me, you'll call me Miss Laura, understand?" she said, turning back to the wardrobe and rooting through it.

"Yes, Miss Laura."

"Good," she replied, turning back to face me and throwing a dress to me, which I almost didn't catch. "Now, put this on. I wanna see what you look good in, and we're going to take pics of you dressed up."

"Okay, Miss Laura, I'll go to the..."

"Strip down and put the dress on in front of me. I don't care if your clit gets hard with me here."

"My, my clit?" I stammered.

"Your little femboy dick. I bet it's nice and small. Don't worry, femboys should have small ones. Now get changed. I might even give you a little reward later."

"Yes, Miss Laura," I replied, starting to take off my clothes. I quickly got changed into her dress, a tight pink one that barely covered my ass. I was already embarrassingly hard, not that my 'clit' showed that much.

"Good. Now give me your phone so I can take pics," she ordered.

I followed orders and handed her my phone. Over the next few hours, I tried on a load of her clothes, putting the ones she said I looked good in in a pile to take home with me. There were a few dresses, panties, bras, socks, and even a lingerie set. Laura took a load of photos in each one, giving me a lot of compliments.

It wasn't until I was in a lingerie set - black fishnet stockings, a leopard print corset, and crotchless panties - that Laura turned to me.

"That's the end of your outfits. You did great posing for pics, so how about that reward I promised you?"

"Yes, Miss Laura."

"You're going to need to prove to me you deserve it first, femboy," she said, sitting on the bed with her legs hanging off. "Massage my feet. They're sore after all this standing."

"Yes, Miss Laura," I replied, getting on my knees in front of her. I started rubbing her feet, and I was surprised by how soft they felt. They even smelled nice.

"Now, your reward. Since I'm your femboy mom, I get to name you, and I've already picked one. You're now Loren Allholes, and I'm going to make you a bimbo femboy. What do you think?"

"Yes, Miss Laura. I love it," I replied, still massaging her feet. I don't know why, but I was still erect.

"Good. Don't forget to rub between my toes. Now, I have a few more rules for you. Do you want to be like me? You want to get guys hard for you? Used up?"

"Y-Yes, Miss Laura. But I'd love to be with women, too."

"That's my next rule. You only get pussy if I say you can. You're going to get lots of cock, but I'm cutting you off from pussy for the time being. I might reward you with one sometimes, if you're a good girl. Are you still a virgin?"

"I understand. Yes, Miss Laura," I replied meekly.

"We'll change that soon. How much experience do you have? Guys and girls?"

"None, Miss Laura."

"I see. I'll have to train you a bit then. I've got a few more rules you'll need to obey, understand? You'll do exactly what I say, when I say it, even if you're scared. You're going to clean my clothes and help with college assignments to pay me back for being your femboy mommy, understand?"

"Yes, Miss Laura."

"Good girl, Loren," she replied, raising one of her feet to my face. "You'll also be my foot slave for the time being. I got bored with my last one. Give it a kiss."

I kissed it without replying, and couldn't stop myself from kissing it again, and I kept kissing it. I loved how it smelled.

"You're a fast learner, Loren. Training you should be easy. Now, who in college do you have a crush on? Just the boys, though."

I stopped kissing Laura's feet and answered.

"I always thought Cody was pretty hot, Miss Laura," I said.

"The blonde guy on the football team? He's a bit out of your league. What do you think about Andy? The nerd?"

Andy was a bit overweight, and always looked like he hadn't showered in days.

"Well, Miss Laura...He's nice, but..."

"I get it, he's not as hot as Cody. But everyone needs to start somewhere. I'm gunna figure something out. Speaking of starting somewhere, you need to learn how to suck a dick. Look under the bed. There's a box. Pull it out and open it."

I did what she said, and found a surprisingly big collection of dildos and vibrators. They were all different sizes and colours, with one even being a strap on. Laura kneeled down next to me and pulled out a short, thick purple one.

"This looks about the right length," she said, as she put it on the edge of the bed in front of me. "Now, suck my fingers." She stuck two fingers in front of my face. "I need them good and wet. My clit twitched as I opened my mouth and took them tight in my mouth. Laura pushed them in and out of my mouth a few times, speeding up each time.

"You're a natural at this," she laughed, taking her fingers out of my mouth. "Now you're going to suck Andy's dick here," nodding toward the dildo. I silently moved my head closer and closer to it.

"Put a hand around it, Loren. You need to give it a few strokes to make sure it's hard."

I did what she said, putting a hand on the base and using the other to rub it up and down slowly. I felt Laura's hand run through my hair, stopping at the back of my head. She started pushing my head toward the dildo. I didn't resist, spreading my lips over the head and down the shaft.

"Good girl, Loren. Take as much of it as you can. Andy's dick loves using your mouth."

I bobbed my head up and down the shaft. My clit was harder than it'd ever been, but what happened next made it ache. One of Laura's fingers - the ones I'd just sucked on - started circling my ass before she shoved it all the way in me. She held my head firm down on the dildo as I moaned all over it. This felt so good.

"Good. Now for the other one, Loren," she laughed as the second finger was forced up me. "You're nice and tight. Guys are gunna love that before you're used and loosened up. Oh..."

She was surprised I started rocking back and forth on her fingers.

"Good girl. Seems like someone was born for this," she laughed as she started slipping her fingers a little out before ramming them in and out of me. I was moaning on the dildo more and more.

"Now, let's see how that clit is," she laughed and removed her hand from my head, bringing it down to my dick. It felt like I was going to explode. "Bigger than I expected. Maybe you'll get more pussy than I thought. Maybe."

Laura started stroking my dick, but I couldn't control myself. I started shooting all over the floor, and moaned loudly over the dildo. She kept finger fucking my asshole faster and faster. I was in heaven.

"There's a good little bimbo slut. Cumming as soon as you're touched. You'll be an excellent femboy. Keep sucking that dildo, Loren."

She didn't even need to ask. I already loved how it felt in my mouth.

"That's my ass dildo. I would use a butt plug, but they don't hit the same. Don't worry, it's clean, but you're going to get used to the taste of ass. Mainly guys', but we'll see. Now get the dildo good and wet."

After a few more minutes of Laura fingering my ass and me sucking her ass dildo, she took her fingers out of me and stood up, taking the dildo out of my mouth. She stood in front of me and hiked her dress above her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"I need a cum, so you're gunna lick me out," she said plainly, lowering herself onto the dildo. It slid up her ass faster than I expected. "That's good, you got it real wet. Now, it's your turn to play with my clit."

Before I knew it, she had both hands on the back of my head, and my face was buried in her pussy.

"Find the clit and tongue bash it, Loren," she moaned. I didn't know much about licking pussy, but I found the clit with Laura's help after a few minutes. She tasted so good. After a few minutes, I could hear her moaning louder and louder, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

I don't know how much time passed, but after a while, she rocked back and forth, fucking my face with her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkk!" she moaned. "That's a good cum." Laura lay back on the bed, taking the dildo out of her ass. "You've got potential, Loren. Maybe I won't just find guys to use you. Now, hop on the bed. We gotta talk about Andy."

I did what Laura said, not fully realising the journey I was setting out on. It was the first step to becoming one of the sluttiest bimbo femboys on the South Side of the city.