Becoming Loren Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking Andy's dick with a smelly surprise.
1.6k words
4.47
4.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having my mouth used by Andy - and Laura letting me fuck her feet - I felt amazing. The day went by in a haze, and I kept daydreaming about sucking Andy again. It was when we were waiting for class to start that Laura sat down next to me to talk. We whispered so nobody would overhear us.

"Me and Andy have been texting. You free tonight?" Laura asked.

"Y-yes, Miss Laura," I replied, trying not to sound too excited.

"Good. I'm gunna pick you up about 8.00pm. Make sure you're dressed up. We're gunna head to Andy's."

"Okay, Miss Laura. I can't wait."

I was more excited than I let on. The thought of getting my mouth dicked again was irresistible. I don't know why I kept thinking about Andy's dick; I didn't even find him attractive. It could've just been the thought of being used up.

"Yay. Don't worry about other people being there. Andy said he only lives with his brother, but he'll be in his bedroom for the night. We'll have a good time, okay?"

"Okay, Miss Laura."

"Good. Make sure you're wearing the crotchless lingerie I gave you and a nice dress. Have you got lube?"

"No, Miss Laura."

"That's okay. I'll bring some. Your fuck hole is getting used tonight," she said, referring to my ass.

"Great, thanks so much Miss Laura."

The rest of the day couldn't have gone any slower. As soon as I got back home, I went straight to my room, not saying anything to my roommates beyond a 'Hi.' I felt like I was living a double-life with them; they didn't know about me becoming Loren.

Thank God they weren't here at 8.00pm. Laura beeped her car once she arrived, and I got to the car as quickly as possible. I didn't want to be seen out and about dressed up by my neighbours. Hurray for ground floor apartments.

The first thing I noticed was how covered up Laura was. She normally wore tight and low-cut clothes, but now she was wearing a trenchcoat. All I could make out was that she was wearing high heels and tights.

"You look great, Loren. Don't mind the coat. I needed to keep a little covered up," she laughed. "I gotta make a pit stop after Andy's, but we'll be quick."

"Okay, Miss Laura. I can't wait," I smiled back.

"Now," she replied, reaching into her bag, pulling out a butt plug and some lube. "Get to loosening yourself up. You'll need to be good and wet for when we get to Andy's."

"Okay, Miss Laura," I said, grabbing them from her. She drove off as I started putting lube on the butt plug and slowly slipping it in me in the passenger seat. I almost came with every bump we hit on the way, but we were at Andy's apartment before I even knew it.

"That's his one there," said Laura, pointing to one on the second floor next to the stairs. "Leave the butt plug here."

She got out, and I did what she said, following her out of the car and up the stairs. There weren't many people around and I didn't notice anybody looking through the windows. Andy opened the door a few seconds after Laura knocked, and we walked right in. The apartment was dirty and there were pizza boxes and empty cans everywhere.

"Heeyyy Andy," said Laura before he could even say anything. Andy closed the door behind us. "So, is your brother here?"

"Uh, hi," he replied. "No, he's gone to a party with some friends."

"Good," she replied. Laura turned to him and started unbuttoning her trench coat. "You don't mind if I get a little comfier, right? Where's your bedroom?"

"Sure, go for it. It's this way," replied Andy, starting to walk to a door at the back of the living room. Before he even finished his sentence, Laura had dropped her trench coat on the floor. She was only wearing black high heels, crotchless fishnet tights, and a black corset that didn't even cover her tits.

She looked amazing, and I could see Andy getting as hard as I was getting. "Oh fuck" was all he could manage to say.

"What do you think, Loren," she asked, turning to me.

"It's such a nice outfit."

"You think? I'll have to get you something like it," she said before turning to Andy. "Now, the bedroom?"

Andy quickly took us down a corridor to his bedroom. It was even dirtier than the living room, with Andy's dirty clothes littering the floor.

"Interesting..." said Laura, randomly talking out loud. "When was the last time any of these were clean?" She turned to Andy and gestured to a load of dirty socks and underwear on the floor.

"Um..." Andy started to go red in the face. "It's been a little while."

"That's okay," replied Laura quickly. "Loren loves dirty socks." She winked at me as she said it. "Could you put them in a pile on the bed for me Andy? Near the edge? Pretty please?"

"Oh-okay," replied Andy, looking at me before he did it.

"And the ones you're wearing. Thanks superstar," she said smiling. Andy started doing what she asked.

"Loren? Could you get on the bed doggy style? Face at the pile? Thanks so much!!"

I did what she asked, and Andy got behind me and hiked my dress up. I could feel the head of his dick right at my ass. It felt warm and was already twitching. I was quivering. Laura stood in front of us against the wall, standing with her back a little.

"Now Andy," she said, bending over slightly and leaning against the wall. "When you're fucking Loren's whore ass, I want you to think about fucking this." She slipped a finger up her ass, smiling. "And could you be a good boy and fuck it good? Do me a favour and make sure Loren gets a good whiff of the socks, please?

"I will, you sexy bitch," he replied. Before he even finished his sentence, he was slipping his dick up lubed-up ass. It felt so good, and I started moaning before he was balls deep. As soon as I felt his balls reach my ass cheeks, he pressed my head into the sock pile and put his other hand onto my right hip.

The smell was overwhelming, but addictive. Why was I loving the smell so much? I felt Andy shift a little so most of his weight was on my hips and back, and he started ploughing me. He fucked hard and fast from the start, but my asshole was loving it, and I could feel my dick twitching. He was already moaning, and anytime I tried, I breathed in more of the sock stink. My head was spinning in pleasure.

"That's it Andy, fuck it's so good," Laura exclaimed, cheering him on. "That's it, fuck it with your massive dick. Oh god yeah."

I could hear Andy moaning harder and he was fucking me faster and faster. I could feel him getting closer and closer to cumming each time he rammed my ass. Laura kept talking dirty to him as he ploughed me, causing him to fuck faster and harder. My ass was being punished and I loved it.

Before I knew it, Andy had both hands on my hips and was fucking me as hard as he could. His balls felt amazing slapping my ass, and his dick being in me felt even better. I kept my face in his sock pile, even though he wasn't holding it down any more.

After a few more minutes, I heard Andy leave out a loud moan, and he started cumming in me. I completely forgot he wasn't wearing a condom. His sticky love juice shot up my ass and I quivered in pleasure.

"That's it Andy," Laura exclaimed. "Breed that whore ass."

"Fuuuuuuck," was all she got in reply, as Andy let a few more thrust into me before pulling out and falling on the bed. I looked over to Laura and saw her taking two fingers out of her pussy. I didn't even realise she was fingering herself. She rubbed my face with her hand, drying her fingers off me.

"Good girl, Loren. You really took it like a slut. I know you didn't cum, but we'll talk about that later." She smiled at me and then looked at Andy. "Andy, big boy? I know your legs are probably weak after a good cum like that, but it's time for me and Loren to go, okay?"

I got off the bed, a little weak at the knees, as Andy replied "Okay."

Laura continued, saying, "And we're going to take a few of these," she took a handful of the socks from the pile and some underwear from the floor. "Don't worry, Loren will bring them back."

Without saying anything else, she walked back into the living room. By the time I caught up with her, she was already buttoning up her trench coat. Andy stayed in the bedroom.

After a few minutes, we were back in Laura's car.

"How are you feeling, Loren? Did you love being fucked?" Laura asked as we drove off. She tucked Andy's socks and underwear in the glove compartment before she started driving.

"So much, Miss Laura. I can't wait to get dicked again."

"Good. You really did good. Could you lower your dress a little, by the way? I don't want Andy's cum getting on the seat."

I did what she said, feeling sluttier and sluttier because of the cum leaking out of my ass.

"Thanks. Now, time for a detour."