Becoming Lucy

Story Info
James becomes Lucy as he submits to his wife and her lover.
1.2k words
4.07
31.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was your typical everyday guy. Wife, decent job and a house in the suburbs. He would set off for work everyday at 8am and return for 7pm with dinner already lovingly cooked and on the table. Everything was going perfectly, a standard life well planed out before leaving school.

One thing was different. James always had a feminine side, as a young boy he knew this, as an adult man he hid this. One day he decided to wear a pair of his wifes panties while she was out with her friends. After she left the house he waited 5 minutes to be sure she would not be returning. Once convinced he ran upstairs and straight for her panty drawer. What greeted him was an array of colourful cottons and shimmering silk, barely able to contain his excitement he reached straight for his favourite pair of satin red panties. Sliding them on felt like nothing he had felt before, he shuddered in delight as his hairs stood up on his neck, back and arms.

Once fully on he did not feel aroused as he thought he would, he did not feel strange nor happy. He felt relief, this was what he was meant to be wearing.

Hearing the door click open snapped him out of this moment. Rushing he stumbled as he quickly stashed the panties away and pulled his jeans up.

His wife walked in and smiled, "sorry darling I forgot my makeup, is everything ok? You look flustered?". Surely she can't have noticed he thought."Oh...umm....yeah sorry I was just..." without being able to finish she interrupts, "having a bit of fun were you?" she winked as she turned to leave making sure he was watching her walk out the door. "I'll be back by midnight love don't wait up!".

Relieved but knowing he had pushed his luck he washed the panties and decided to leave it there. Feeling guilty he waited for his wife to return until 1am. Stumbling in late and clearly dunk she sees him and startled mumbles "Hey baby, I was just, umm, ahhh my head I uhhh better go to the bathroom...", now James was worried but didn't want to press he goes to bed and waits for her. She trips into bed 20 minutes later and drifting off mutters "Jake was good tonight, I can't wait to..." and passes out.

The next morning James has to go to work but has this memory of Jake swimming in his mind. Who could this Jake be? What can't his wife wait until and what was he so good at?

Barely able to concentrate at work he clocks off early and heads home. Getting in early he sees another car on the drive. Immediately his mind flips to Jake, bursting through the door he heads straight to the bedroom where he can hear his wife talking to another man. Blood now pumping, heart pounding he creaks the door open. Inside his wife is on the bed with a man he hears her call Jake.

At this moment she sees him and jumps, "oh baby I didn't think you'd be home so...you know this isn't what you think...come sit down I have something to tell you". Nervous but wanting to give his wife a chance he sits down. "Here, put this on " she says, handing James a blindfold.

"What, why!?" he demands, starting to feel agitated now. She takes his hand and kisses it "don't worry you will see". Begrudgingly he obliges and slips the silky blindfold over his eyes. Almost immediately he feels his zip being undone and jeans being pulled off, "what are you doing?" he exclaims. "Don't worry, soon you'll see" she replies. Next he feels the same sating smooth material running up his legs from the night before, "she must have seen" he thinks to himself, already feeling his face going red.

"Don't worry babe, I did see you last night but I love you and come on, it's always been pretty obvious hasn't it? Tonight your going to be called Lucy, this is Jake, he's going to be your husband tonight and you must please him like any good wife should. Of course that means I'm single and you can't be keeping all that Jake to yourself, he's much bigger than you and I've always wanted to feel a large cock deep inside my pussy. That's the deal, I will let you be Lucy as long as you let me be your husbands whore."

In completely stunned silence he agrees. What has he done he thinks, am I really going to let my wife fuck this man, what am I going to have to do for him?

He needn't have thought, before he knows it a wig is put on him, lipstick, mascara, nail polish...truly the full works. Finally the blindfold is taken off and he is presented with a short cocktail dress, an A cup bra and a jewellery set of bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings. Putting them on, he starts feeling like a she, even her mannerisms start to change, the way she walks, talks and sits no longer a man, but a young, cute woman.

She had now forgotten about the deal she had just made with her wife as her eyes scan every part of her perfect body. "Damn I look good!" she thought. Just then a strong, manly arm is placed on her shoulder and spins her round. Looking eye to eye her face is slowly lowered, falling and falling until she is on her knees in front of this mans, frankly enormous bulging cock.

Would she hesitate? Would she have doubts?

Hell no, opening wide she takes the entire cock in one go, straight to the back of her throat, immediately causing her to gag but she doesn't mind.

Jake is now groaning and pulling her hair as he pumps into her mouth, deeper and harder. Then finally he picks her up and bends her over his knee. Her little dress is pulled up to reveal her red panties, immediately, THWACK, a hard spank followed by 9 more. This makes Lucy squeal and tears come to her eyes.

"You're going to take this now Lucy" he says as three fingers are pushed deep into her, she lets out a yelp but pushes her backside harder into him.

"Fuck me!" she says, now grinding hard on his fingers and begging for more. He stands up, bending Lucy onto all fours. No easing in, no gentleness, straight into a 9 inch cock going deep inside Lucy for the first time. Heavy, hard, fast pounding going in and out, in and out make Lucy well up. But loving every moment she screams, "more, more, Harder! Fuck me Jake!!".

Just then he pulls out and flips Lucy onto her back, now wanking his huge cock furiously he squirts cum all over Lucy's face. Grabbing her chin he guides his dripping cock into her mouth and she laps up every little bit of cum.

Feeling exhilarated but exhausted in complete ecstasy Lucy has forgotten about her wife who is now commandingly walking over. Grabbing Jake by the hand she demands "my turn" and they both leave the room with Lucy left in a sweaty, worn out and heap of cum and satisfaction.

To be continued in part 2...