Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mind-controlled mommy-daughter threesome fun erupts!
7.7k words
4.78
45.2k
68

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Mommy-Daughter Threesome

After that wild lunch where my mother and I gave a very "hands on" demonstration of mother/son love, I was getting a lot of questions. Guys were coming up to me asking me about the M.I.L.F.S. pamphlets my mom had been handing out and how they could fuck their own mothers. They were embarrassed. It wasn't cool to be a mama's boy.

But they were all young men and here was a way to get laid. A surefire way to get some pussy, even if it was their mother's. I even added, "It got me to spend time with Donna, the redheaded cheerleader."

That impressed a few.

I've had a thing for Donna for a while. She was gorgeous. Way out of my league. Flaming red hair, perky tits, gorgeous legs, and a tight ass. When she wasn't wearing her cheer uniform with its pleated skirt and sleeveless top, she was wearing skinny jeans and tight crop tops. She was hot and knew it.

And I had a chance to have a threesome with her and her mother. It was a dream come true. A MILF and her hot daughter? The perks of being a mama's boy were outstanding. And she had set it up. My mom had seen my crush and used her presentation to let me impress Donna with my pussy eating and mother fucking skills.

I had made Mom cum before the entire student body.

Today, it wasn't the football players or the basketball players who were the studs on campus, it was me. Jason Reynolds. The guy who fucked his mother to an orgasm before the entire school. The proud mama's boy who proved just how much he worshiped his mother by drowning in her cunt cream.

I could still taste Mom on my lips. She wreathed them. The wonderful flavor lingered on my flesh. I savored that delight. It was fantastic. I licked my lips, savoring it as the final class for the day ended. I was free to have my threesome.

"Jason," Mat Dillard said. He came up to me, running a hand through his black hair. "You really don't mind being a mama's boy? I mean, you're utterly whipped by your mother."

"I am," I said, the fingers of my right hand tracing the letters on the belt that had hypnotized or brainwashed the world. "And I get her pussy all the time. She loves my cock, man. I fucked her more than a dozen times over the weekend. We barely left her bedroom Sunday."

"Jesus," he said, staring at me. "That many times."

I winked at him and then pulled out a pamphlet. How Mother Fucking Increases a Boy's Sex Life. With the tag line, "Boys, if you want more pussy, there's a hot cunt between your mother's thighs begging for your dick."

"Trust me," I said, putting the M.I.L.F.S. pamphlet into his hand. "You read that, and you'll be begging your mom to suck your dick before dinner."

He took it, his cheeks pink. Tyler walked by, sneering, "Bunch of fucking mama boys who can't get a real girl. Real men don't need their mama's for pussy."

"Is that true?" Donna asked as she grabbed onto my arm. "Then why's Jason coming over to my house."

Tyler stared at Donna clinging to me. So did Mat. He snagged that pamphlet out of my hand and then rushed out of the classroom. Tyler just stared in shock as Donna clung to me. My cock was so hard. She smelled so sweet. And she was on my arm. It was like a dream or something. It was insane and wonderful all at the same time.

Then Tyler stalked off like a butt-hurt bitch. Donna snorted, her green eyes flashing. My cheeks burned. She was really here. I was so glad that Mom had set this up. She truly was the best. I'd have to eat her pussy out something special tonight.

"You know, you're really cute, Jason," Donna said, smiling at me.

I blushed, my cheeks burning. No girl had ever called me cute. My mother had, but...

"You've never been with a girl our age, have you?" Donna asked. "Just your mother."

"And other MILFs," I said.

"So you're almost like a virgin," Donna said. "But you fuck your mother. You know, that's sexy." She had this naughty twinkle in her eye like she was thinking, "I get to be the first girl to fuck you. Taking your schoolgirl virginity."

"So, uh, my mom's picking us up to take us to your house," I said. "Hope that's okay?"

In the old world, the one before my belt buckle had brainwashed everyone, saying that would have brought a sneer of disgust from a girl. But now Donna gushed, "That's wonderful. Most guys would be too afraid to let their mother drive them. But you're so close to your mom. God, that's so sexy. Mama boys are hot."

I grinned at her. "Well, she's probably out front."

"Of course she is. A good mom is early. And you have a great mom, don't you."

"The best," I said, this warmth rising through me. "Just the best."

Donna kissed me on the cheek. "Then let's not keep her waiting."

We headed out with Donna still clinging to my arm. That was the best feeling in the world having a pretty girl, or a pretty mom, on my arm. I felt like such a stud. This new world was insane, but I didn't care. I was loving it. My heart beat with such a rapid pulse. It was amazing.

We came to the stairs and headed down them to the first floor. Other students noticed us. Girls were whispering. A few guys were flashing me thumbs up. A few of them had grabbed M.I.L.F.S. buttons, declaring that they were (future) mother fuckers. I hoped they all would get some mommy pussy when they got home. Two of my friends, James and Eduardo, had fucked their mothers. Two others, Carl and Tim, had not.

But I had fucked (and maybe even bred) their mothers for them.

We came outside and there was Mom in her minivan. She hit the button that opened the side door. It rolled back smoothly where a bench seat awaited us. Room for two people to sit on side by side. Mom looked back from the driver seat, a big smile on her lips, her curly, brown hair spilling around her face and her green eyes twinkling.

"Oh, don't you two look cute together," she purred.

"Thanks, Mrs. Reynolds," Donna said as I helped her in, taking her backpack and purse. I followed her in.

"I feel like I'm chaperoning you two on a date," Mom said as she hit a button on the roof that closed the side door. "Buckle up, you two."

My cheeks burned. A date? Was this what it was? I swallowed as Mom pulled out from the curb and joined the queue of cars leaving the college. This was really happening. I was going over to fuck Donna's mother and probably her, too.

"So where do you live, honey?" Mom asked.

"Off Gem Heights Drive," she answered. "I can give you directions."

Mom chatted with us, asking about how school went. I told her about the pamphlets and questions I handed out. Mom was big into supporting Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons (M.I.L.F.S.). She wanted every other mother and son to have the same passion we did.

So did I.

But not every mother had sons. Donna only had an older sister. She had no brother to fuck her mother. No young man to pound Mrs. Lemon. I was more than happy to do it. I just wanted to make mothers happy. My mother the most, but any MILF could tell me to do something, and I had a feeling my brainwashed mind would leap to obey.

"Are you nervous, Donna?" Mom said as we turned onto a residential street. It was a nice neighborhood.

"A little," Donna said. "I read that pamphlet, though. I'm ready to do it." She leaned out to peer ahead. "It's the blue house on the right with the red Toyota in the driveway."

"Got it," Mom said and pulled into the driveway. She hit the button to open the side door. "You two have fun. Jason, dinner's at 6, so be home by then."

"I will, Mom," I said and then leaned out over the center console to kiss her.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth tight against her lips. My tongue thrust into her mouth. I danced it around with hers, loving the feel of her tongue. The taste of it. This was such a wild moment.

I broke the kiss with mom, panting. Then I stepped out of the minivan, dick hard. I helped Donna out, carrying her bookbag for her. She smiled at me and took my arm. We both waved as Mom backed out of the driveway, my nuts full of cum.

"Well, let's do this," Donna said, sounding breathy and nervous.

"It'll be fine," I told her. "You will be perfect."

She gave me this dazzling smile. "Thanks, Jason. I feel so bad for ignoring you. There's a lot more to you than those jocks. They all have that attitude of Tyler. Real men don't go for the easy pussy with their mothers. It's sad. My mom looks wistful all the time when there's a story about who few sons are fucking their mothers. She would give anything to have a son, but it never happened, and all these boys are wasting their youths not fucking their own mothers. But you..." Donna smiled at me. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do this."

She pulled from me and opened the door to find her mother vacuuming in the living room. She wore a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, her hair a brassy-brown that gleamed as she moved. She saw us and turned off the vacuum cleaner.

"I didn't know you were bringing a friend over." Her mother glanced at me. "He's cute."

"Mom, this is Jason and..." Donna took a deep breath. "As you can see, he's a big supporter of M.I.L.F.S."

"Love MILFs," I said, and I didn't mean the charity.

"He loves his own mother a lot," Donna added. "He's a mother fucker."

"Oh, that's so brave of you," Mrs. Lemon said, tears misting her green eyes. "Dick, do you hear that, honey? Donna's friend is a mother fucker."

I hadn't noticed the man reading on the recliner. He set down his book, one of those legal thrillers from John Grisham, and sat up. He was a tall, blond man who was balding and wore reading glasses that he took off.

"Good for you, son," he said. "I never fucked my mother, and she passed on before I got my act straight."

"Thanks, Mr. Lemon," I said. I didn't expect her dad to be here.

"Well, Jason is part of a M.I.L.F.S. program where he is a surrogate for mothers whose sons won't fuck them or who don't have sons." Donna hooked her mother's arm. "He's here to make love to you and let you have that thrill."

Shock spilled across Mrs. Lemon's face. She shuddered and then she squealed in delight. She broke from her daughter, threw her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me right before her husband. My cock throbbed feeling her large breasts through her top. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She kissed me with such fierce hunger.

"Mom," Donna gasped. "Wow, way too fast. I have a pamphlet here. It says that you and I should put on some sexy lingerie."

Mrs. Lemon broke the kiss with me and glanced at her daughter. "You need to put on something sexy, too?"

"Well, yeah." Donna pulled out the M.I.L.F.S. pamphlet titled, All Moms Need Sons (Even If They Don't Have One). "It says that a daughter who has no brothers should offer her boyfriend or another boy her age to fuck her mother and that for the best results, she should be an active participant. It's right here, 'When using a surrogate son, it's important that one of the mother's natural-born children are present and are an active participant. Usually, this is a daughter. The normal taboo of mother-daughter incest is not found when a mother and a daughter are sharing her boyfriend our friend. To make the experience as exciting as possible for all participants, that element of familial love will be found in the forbidden passion of a mother and her daughter. Besides, every guy wants to see a hot, young girl with a sexy, older woman.'" Donna glanced at me. "Right?"

"Right," I said, my hands sliding down to grab Mrs. Lemon's ass as she kept hugging me. "That's all true, Mrs. Lemon. But it's your choice. I'm here to please you however you want. Think of me as your son... Mom."

She shuddered. "We'll follow the pamphlet. M.I.L.F.S. has spent years researching this subject. I've been donating to them for a decade. I'm glad it's paying off." She smiled. "My own son to fuck."

She broke away from me and grabbed Donna's hand, dragging her daughter towards the stairs. Over her shoulder, Donna called, "I'll let you know when we're ready."

"Yeah," I said and then I was alone with Mr. Lemon.

He marched over to me and clapped a hand on my shoulder. "That's a good thing you're doing for my wife. A real good thing. She wanted a son so bad, but we just weren't dealt that hand. None of Chrissy's boyfriends ever stepped up."

"Oh, I'm not Donna's boyfriend," I said, my cheeks burning.

"You sure?" He looked me up and down. "Donna's never brought a boy over. I think she's ashamed of the quality of boys she dates." I could tell her father didn't approve of them. "But you, son." He nodded. "A mother fucker. Damn, you're a good kid."

Damn, this belt made the world surreal. There were times when I wished I didn't know we were all under its mind-control spell. That this would all seem so normal to me. Would I ever adapt to this alternate reality?

Who had made this? Why? I kept wondering why any creature would ever do this? What did they get out of it?

Mr. Lemon put on Fox Sports. The football game that Dad must have been watching while I was fucking Mom's brains out yesterday was being talked about. I didn't even know that our team had won. I never was a big sports guy. After fifteen minutes, I was rescued by Donna calling, "We're ready for you. Mom's waiting."

"If you'll excuse me, Mr. Lemon," I said, standing up.

"Fuck my wife good and hard," he said. "And my daughter, too. I guess you'll be enjoying both." He shook his head. "I missed out on a threesome with Shannon and her mother, didn't I?"

"I guess so," I said and hurried out of the room, my dick so hard.

I rushed up the stairs two at a time. I had a MILF to please. My heart pounded as I reached the second floor. Mrs. Lemon stood in a doorway at the far end of the hallway in a purple nightie that clung to her large breasts, her nipples poking hard at the satin material. It barely fell past her waist. She turned and headed inside, the bottoms of her butt-cheeks visible.

I hurried in after, my dick throbbing. It was dim in the room, the curtains drawn. I shut the door after me. Donna wore a baby doll nightie of black and trimmed in pink lace. She also had a thong on, exposed by her lingerie parting in the front to leave her bellybutton exposed.

"Goddamn, you two are hot," I groaned at the sight of them. "Mrs... Mom and Donna, you two are smoking hot."

"Mom," Mrs. Lemon said, standing by her daughter next to the bed. Then she turned, cupped her daughter's cheeks, and kissed her.

The sight of mother-daughter incest made my dick throb. Their tongues were dancing together. Doing this must be a step in the pamphlet that my mom had given Donna. I shuddered, their tongues flashing. Dancing. I peeled off my t-shirt as they kissed.

Donna's hands grabbed her mother's hips. They moaned. They both looked so much alike, save Donna's hair was fiery. Youth and maturity coming together. I groaned, my fingers playing with the belt buckle.

Then I undid it. I kicked off my shoes and watched them, my heart pounding in my chest. This was so hot. My blood burned. Mother and daughter together. I shoved off my jeans and boxers, my cock popping out.

Mrs. Lemon broke the kiss and glanced at my dick. "Oh, my, he's bigger than your father."

Donna turned and grinned. "I know. Jason's full of all sorts of surprises."

With a wink at me, Donna drew up her mother's nightie. As I stepped out of my jeans, I watched Mrs. Lemon's flat stomach and then large breasts come into view. They were plump and ripe, two delicious melons topped by dusky pink nipples. She lifted her arms in the air and let her daughter throw her nightie to the floor.

Donna grabbed her mother's breasts and kneaded them. She squeezed and played with them. I shuddered as she bent down and suckled a hard nipple into her mouth. She nursed with such noisy passion. Mrs. Lemon moaned.

"Mmm, you have such a big dick," the MILF purred. "Ooh, you're going to be such a wonderful son, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mom," I breathed. It was weird calling her Mom and also exciting. But she wasn't my mama. "I'm going to make you cum so hard."

"Oh, yes," the MILF moaned, her daughter sucking hard on her nipples.

Donna popped her mouth off one. Her mother started pulling off her baby doll nightie while the redhead latched onto the MILF's other nipple. Mrs. Lemon moaned as her daughter suckled. Donna nursed with such passion as her round breasts quivered into view, her nipples pink and delicious.

A moment later, Donna popped her mouth off so her mom could pull off the baby doll nightie. I groaned at the sight of those youthful breasts quivering before her mother's jiggling boobs. The nightie fluttered to the ground and they kissed again.

This time naked breast to naked breast. Firm, young titties pressed into soft, motherly boobs. I groaned, my dick throbbing hard as I watched the incestuous sight. A pair of purple panties clung to Mrs. Lemon's plump rump while the thong vanished between the daughter's butt-crack.

Donna's thumbs snagged the waistband of her mother's panties. She pressed them down, breaking the kiss to slide to her knees before her mother. Donna's face was inches from her mother's thick, brassy-brown bush dripping with her juices. Donna rubbed her lips into those curls as she rolled her mother's panties down those lush thighs. Then they were off.

Donna purred and rose, her breasts sliding up her mother's boobs to rub into them. They both glanced over at me as Mrs. Lemon hooked her daughter's thong. The MILF slid to her knees now, her boobs dragging down her daughter's body. Donna's shaved pubic mound came into view. The start of her tight slit vanished between her thighs.

"You two are so fucking hot," I groaned. "Donna! Mom! Wow."

Mrs. Lemon pressed her cheek into her daughter's pubic mound and smiled at me. It was such a hot shot. Then she rose, her daughter's thong in hand. She tossed it at me. It landed on my cock, draping off my dick for a moment.

"Mmm, now the pamphlet advises that I should be sitting on my mom's face when you fuck her," purred Donna. "Just grinding my twat on her lips. That's supposed to give you that incestuous thrill to make this seem more like she's your real mother."

"That sounds perfect," I groaned.

"He just wants to watch a mother eat her daughter," Mrs. Lemon purred.

"While fucking you hard, Mom," I added.

Mrs. Lemon shuddered, her big boobs jiggling. Then she slid onto her marriage bed, rumpling the white comforter dotted with little pink and purple flowers. Her tits formed two lush and quivering mounds. The sight was so stirring. My heart pounded in my chest. My blood was on fire.

Then Donna crawled onto her mother, straddling her head. Those young boobs quivered as Donna lowered her shaved twat to her mother's waiting lips. I quivered as I watched that taboo moment of contact. The daughter's cunt planted on the mother's mouth.

"Yes," Donna moaned, her mother's jaw moving. "Oh, my god, Mommy, lick my pussy. Ooh, eat it while Jason fucks you hard."

I crawled onto the bed, my dick throbbing and aching. It was just pulsing, eager to slam into her. I had to fuck her hard. Just bury to the hilt in her cunt. I wanted to plow into her. I wanted to fuck her hard. My dick was aching for it. Just throbbing for that MILF bliss.

I moved to the bed, my heart pounding in my chest. I slid onto it. As I did, Mrs. Lemon moaned, "Fuck my cunt, Jason! Fuck my pussy! I need you in me."

"Yes, Mom!" I groaned, that need to please the MILF building in me. She was a mom who needed me. I had to slam into her and give her what she craved.

I crawled closer and closer to her. Donna shot her hand out and grabbed my dick. She brought it to her mother's pussy. She pressed me into that thick bush. The curl spilled over my dick. My cock throbbed in Donna's grip. Then came the wonderful moment when my cock kissed into the MILF's bush. A shiver rushed through me.