Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mom!" I groaned as I gave her the cum that she craved.

I stared at her green eyes. They burned with her love and passion for me. I shuddered, pumping burst after burst of cum into her mouth. I shuddered, stars dancing before my eyes. I grunted with each explosion of spunk that flooded her mouth.

"Hey," Dad said and headed for the kitchen to get his evening beer.

I just grunted and moaned, pumping more and more cum into mom's mouth. She suckled it all down. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring that delight. She gulped down my cum with such hunger. She swallowed every drop of it.

I hit that peak, panting as I emptied the last of my jizz into my mother's mouth. I sucked in deep breaths, my heart pounding from the delight. It was an incredible orgasm. A big smile spread on my lips. My chest rose and fell. I shuddered.

"Thanks, Mom," I groaned.

She slid her mouth off my cock. "Mmm, that was delicious as always." Her big boobs swayed behind her apron as she drew up my pants. As she zipped me up, she said. "Now, you have homework. I want you to work on it. I'll be up to check on you in about forty minutes. The chicken will be in the oven. We'll have thirty minutes to give you a snack."

I grinned at Mom. I knew what sort of snack she had in mind. "You're the best. I'll get right on my homework."

I didn't even care I was hypnotized into doing what she wanted, that I never would have been so eager to my homework without the belt. It made Mom smile. That was all I cared about now. I grabbed my bag as Dad came back into the living room with his bottle of beer.

"Our son has a date," Mom said. "This Saturday. Her name's Donna. She's a great girl."

As I headed upstairs, I heard my parents talking like they used to only Mom never would be wearing only an apron for my benefit. I was so glad I was a mama's boy. It was the best. I hoped every guy at my college fucked their moms tonight. All those MILFs deserved to be loved by their sons.

I opened my book bag, pulled out some textbooks, and set to work.

To be continued...