Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust into my new mother's cunt. I buried into her snatch. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved the feel of her hot flesh engulfing my dick. It was fantastic. I loved every second of it. Her twat gripped me. I groaned, sliding deeper and deeper into her snatch. Her hot flesh engulfed me.

"Oh, my god," the MILF moaned into her daughter's snatch. "Oh, Jason, yes, yes, you're so big."

"Keep sliding into my mother," moaned Donna as she squirmed on her mother's face. Those perky titties slid from side to side. "I want you to make my mother squeal in delight."

"Yes, Donna," I moaned, my dick throbbing in her mother's cunt. "I'll make her cum so hard."

"Good," Donna moaned, this bright gleam in her eyes. "I want that so much. Just ram into my mother and make her cum hard. She needs it."

"Yes, she does," I groaned, my dick throbbing. "I'm going to make her explode."

"Make me explode, Jason," the MILF moaned, her married cunt squeezing around me. "Oh, your big, young cock feels so good in my pussy. Better than my husband's."

"That's right," Donna moaned, her eyes bursting with delight. "Make my mother cum! Please, please, and then breed her. Give her a son, Jason."

I shuddered as I drew back my hips. It was the ultimate form of cuckolding the man. Giving his wife the son he couldn't. Then my boy would grow up to fuck his mother. She would have the real thing because of me. And those pamphlets said MILFs' aging slowed. They stay looking in their forties for decades longer.

I drew back my hips, this world was so insane. I loved it. My mom would be a hot MILF for the rest of her life if I bred her. And I knew I had. I knew I had bred my sexy Mom. And I would breed Donna's mother, too. I would knock up Mrs. Lemon.

"Mom, you're going to have my son," I moaned as I thrust back into her cunt.

"Oh, Jason, yes, yes, breed me," the MILF moaned as I fucked her pussy. I thrust over and over into her hot and juicy cunt. Her flesh squeezed about me. She feasted on her daughter's cunt, licking and lapping at her as I plowed away.

My nuts smacked into Mrs. Lemon's taint. I groaned, my hands grabbing her big and soft breasts. I kneaded them as I buried over and over into her twat. Her daughter smiled at me, this big grin on her lips. I smiled back at her, wanting her to have as much pleasure as possible. This was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest, pumping rapture through my veins.

The MILFs fertile pussy clenched down on my cock. I groaned, burying into her with such force. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her. I buried over and over into her snatch. Her pussy squeezed about me. It was incredible.

"Oh, my fucking god," I groaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's great. Mom! Mom! Your pussy is so hot and tight."

"Yes, yes, Mommy has a juicy cunt," moaned Donna. "And her tongue." Her head threw back and her youthful titties jiggled before me. "Fuck, Mom, you got that tongue in me. Someone loves my pussy!"

"You're my daughter!" the MILF moaned, her twat squeezing about my thrusting dick. "Of course I love your pussy. I'm your mother."

"Fuck," I groaned, loving those words. I slammed hard into the MILF's pussy. "Make Donna cum while I breed you, Mom!"

Mrs. Lemon moaned into her daughter's cunt, licking and lapping at Donna with hunger. I shuddered, my dick throbbing as I pumped away at the MILF's tight and juicy snatch. She squeezed about me, building and building that ache at the tip of my dick. That explosive release that would burst through me.

I groaned, burying hard and fast into her cunt. I fucked her hard. I buried to the hilt in the MILF. I loved how she gripped me. My hands squeezed her boobs. I kneaded her as she moaned into her daughter's cunt.

"Oh, my god, I'm going to cum on your cock, Jason!" gasped the married woman. "Yes, yes, you have such a big dick."

"Such a big dick," moaned Donna, her green eyes wide and bright. "Oh, I wish I had noticed you earlier, Jason. You're such a stud. Fuck my mother hard. Breed her! Pump your seed into her womb!"

"I will!" I moaned, slamming hard and fast into Mrs. Lemon's cunt.

I buried over and over into her snatch. I plunged to the hilt in her twat. Her pussy clung to me. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. I would have such a huge eruption of cum. I groaned, plunging into her over and over again. It was fantastic. I loved every second of it. I buried into her twat, loving the pleasure.

I was so close to cumming. I needed just a little bit more. I plunged into her pussy. Her hot flesh clung to me. She moaned. I kneaded her tits. Her daughter shuddered, her boobs bouncing before me and her face twisting in delight.

"Oh, my god, that's good," I groaned. "Oh, yes, that's fantastic. Just amazing. Fuck!"

"Shit, yes," Mrs. Lemon whimpered into her daughter's snatch. "Oh, my god. Oh, that's incredible. I'm going to... to... Cum!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I gasped and buried into her spasming snatch while Donna moaned, "Breed my mother! Please, breed her!"

"Yes!" I howled and erupted.

My cum fired into Mrs. Lemon's pussy. Her hot cunt writhed around my dick as I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her snatch. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I shuddered, spurting over and over into her snatch.

"That's it!" squealed Donna. Her boobs bounced before me. She trembled. "Mommy! Jason!"

She joined us in climaxing. She drowned her mother while I flooded the MILF's pussy with my baby-making cum. I spurted over and over into her while her hot cunt spasmed and writhed around my dick. It was incredible.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, my god, that's so good. That's fucking amazing."

"You're breeding me!" the married woman moaned, her pussy sucking out my cum.

"Yes!" squealed Donna. "Oh, Jason, you're such a stud! Knock up my mother!"

I hit the peak of my pleasure. I fired the last blast of cum into Mrs. Lemon's pussy. The rapture burned across my mind. Stars twinkled before me. Then euphoria settled on me. I panted, my orgasm past. My heart pounded so fast.

I ripped my dick out of her pussy and sat back on my ass, staring up at the ceiling for a moment. I felt dizzy with this lust. Then Donna crawled off her mom and towards me. She had such a hot look in her eyes. She cupped my face.

"That was so hot," she moaned. "I'm going to lick my mom clean. Will you fuck me?"

I nodded.

She kissed me. Her lips melted on mine. I groaned at that. I kissed a girl my age. This naughty excitement shot through me. My dick twitched and throbbed. Then she broke the kiss and turned around. She bent over and buried her face into her mother's pussy.

"Donna!" squealed Mrs. Lemon, her big breasts jiggling. Pussy cream coated the MILF's face. Her daughter's juices. "Oh, yes, yes, lick out Jason's cum. He fired so much into mommy's pussy."

"Yes, he did," Donna moaned, wiggling her cunt at me.

She had such a tight slit. No thick labia. Completely shaved. This was hot, tight pussy. I shuddered as I pressed my cock into her folds. I rubbed up and down. I was about to fuck Donna's cunt. I had dreamed of this so many times.

My mom made this happen. She was the best mother in the world. I loved her so much.

I thrust into Donna's cunt.

Her tight, hot, silky sheath engulfed me. She moaned into her mother's cunt. I buried to the hilt in her. She squeezed down on me as my balls smacked into her clit. A shiver of delight ran through me. This was incredible. I gripped her hips and drew back.

She groaned into her mother's sloppy snatch. Donna's pussy clung to my dick. I loved the feel of her about me. I buried back into her, my balls smacking her flesh. She squealed in delight as I did that. I groaned, savoring the feel of her about my dick. She felt so wonderful. Just so amazing.

"Oh, my god," I moaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's good."

"It is," she squealed, her pussy squeezing about me.

She felt so wonderful. Just a perfect delight. I groaned and gripped her hips. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her twat with everything that I had. Her mother watched me with those green eyes. She licked her lips.

"Mmm, fuck my daughter's cunt," she moaned, her hand grabbing the back of Donna's head. "Pound her. Just thrust to the hilt in her."

"I'll make her cum, Mrs. Lemon," I moaned, fucking Donna with all my might.

She smiled at me. I loved the big grin on her face as I buried into Donna's cunt over and over again. I plowed into her with such force. I fucked her hard and fast. Her pussy clamped down on me. I loved how tight she was.

I groaned as I fucked my crush. Donna licked my cum out of her mother's pussy. It was so hot. This was a rush. I shuddered, my dick plunging to the hilt in her pussy. It was fantastic. Just an amazing delight. I loved every moment of it. I would have such a huge explosion of cum.

Just a big burst of jizz that would explode out of me. I groaned, burying away. I fucked hard. Fast. I pounded that tight cunt with everything that I had. My dick twitched and throbbed. I loved this pleasure.

"Oh, damn," I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's good. You got such a wondrous cunt. Damn!"

"Yes, yes, that's hot," Mrs. Lemon moaned. "Fuck my daughter so hard. Make her cum, Jason."

"Yes, Mom!"

Mrs. Lemon shuddered. She humped against her daughter's face. It was clear she was building and building towards an orgasm. She would cream her daughter's lips. I shuddered, wanting to see that so much. For it to happen while I basted Donna's cunt with my cum.

Her unprotected cunt... Could I make Donna into a barely legal MILF?

I shuddered, thrusting with such force. She squealed into her mother's cunt, her pussy clenching down on me. I groaned, thrusting away into her pussy again and again. I plowed hard into her. Fast. I buried to the hilt in her. It was fantastic. I shuddered, my face contorting with the delight of this moment.

My nuts tightened. Every last plunge into Donna's cunt brought me closer and closer to that moment of erupting. To exploding. I groaned, thrusting hard and fast. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt. I buried into her snatch with such power. My nuts slapped over and over into her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I grunted. "That's so good. That's fantastic."

"Mmm, I'm going to cum on this dick," Donna moaned. "So let's make you cum, Mommy."

I heard suckling. Mrs. Lemon gasped, her big tits heaving. Donna moved her hand, bringing fingers to her mother's cunt. I couldn't see what Donna did, but from the way she moved, she had to be nursing on her mother's clit and fingering that MILF pussy.

I shuddered, slamming hard into Donna's cunt, my nuts smacking into her clit. I fucked her hard, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock. She moaned while her mother groaned. Mrs. Lemon arched her back.

"Donna, honey, yes!" squealed the MILF.

Her body bucked. The gasps of her orgasm echoed through the room. Donna ripped her hand free, her head moving as she drank her mother's pussy cream. I shuddered, burying deep into Donna's twat. Her pussy clamped down on me.

Then spasmed.

Donna squealed into that hot pussy as her cunt went wild around my dick. I drew back, her pussy suckling at my dick. My balls burst with ecstasy. I slammed into her twat and erupted. The pleasure shot through my body and hit my mind.

"Donna!" I gasped as I flooded her cunt with as much cum as I had spurted into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, pump your cum into my daughter!" the cumming MILF moaned.

I shuddered through the rapture. I groaned, flooding her cunt full of blast after blast of cum. I basted her with everything that I had. I threw back my head and filled her with all my passion. I pumped over and over into her cunt. I hosed her down.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, her pussy rippling and writhing around my cock. She nursed out my jizz. "That's so good."

"It is!" I groaned, firing my cum into her pussy. "Oh, Donna, yes, yes!"

"Breed my daughter!" squealed Mrs. Lemon. "Breed her. Make her into a MILF, too!"

I pumped everything I had ready in my nuts into Donna's cunt. I flooded her young pussy with my jizz. Her hot flesh suckled at me. She nursed with passion. I shuddered, loving every second of it. My head threw back.

"Fuck!" I groaned, hitting that wild peak. "Oh, damn, that was great."

"Oh, it was," Donna moaned, raising her head from between her mother's thighs.

I slid out of her cunt and slid off the bed. I panted. Mrs. Lemon slipped off the bed with grace and sauntered to me. She cupped my face, her fingers stroking my cheekbones. She stared into my eyes, a big smile on her lips.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said.

She kissed me with passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I tasted her daughter's spicy pussy on her lips. She danced her tongue around in my mouth. Then she broke it and glanced at her daughter and me.

"Mmm, I'm going to take a shower. I can give you a ride home, Jason." She paused. "Unless you want to stay for dinner?"

"My mom's expecting me home," I said. I couldn't disappoint my mama.

Mrs. Lemon smiled. "Of course." She gave a wistful sigh. Then she glanced back at her daughter. Something in her eyes twinkled. "Well, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Jason."

"For me, too," I said.

She headed to the master bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Donna rolled off the bed, her tits jiggling. She flounced to me with such perky energy and threw her arm around me. "Oh, Jason, thank you." Her round breasts pressed into my body. My dick throbbed against her. "You made my mom's day. And I think you bred her."

"I hope so," I said. "She deserves to have a son."

Donna broke the hug. She had this look in her eye. It was expectant. Like she wanted me to do something. I swallowed. This fear rose in me. I had just had a threesome with her and her mother, but now a terror rose in me. She was so pretty. And I was such a dweeb, but...

"Would you..." I rubbed at the back of my neck. "On Saturday, do you want to catch a movie or something?"

"Like a date?" she asked, this hopeful gleam in her green eyes.

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "A date."

A smile split her lips. "I'd love for that to happen." She threw her arms around me again, her breasts pressing on my chest. "You are a stud."

Her lips melted on mine. I groaned and grabbed her ass. I had a date with Donna. This was so incredible. My lips worked on hers while the shower ran in the other room. This was such a heady rush. She squeezed me tight.

Then she broke it. "I can't wait."

"Me, either."

* * *

Mrs. Lemon's lips worked hot on mine as I sat in the passenger seat of her red Toyota Prius. Her tongue danced in my mouth while her hand rubbed at my jeans. This hot thrill shot through me. I loved kissing the MILF.

She broke the kiss, her hair damp from her shower. "Thank you for the wonderful afternoon. Please, give your mom my number so she can call me. We have to discuss your date with Donna on Saturday."

That was so embarrassing, but I could tell it would make her happy. "Of course, Mom."

She smiled. "Maybe one day, I'll really be your mom." She squeezed my thigh. "Have a great day."

"I'll come over again," I promised her. "Lots of the time if me and Donna work out."

"Well, your mother and I will make sure it does." She leaned in and kissed me gain, but not as passionate. Just a quick, hot smooch that had me shuddering.

MILFs were so hot. Mom, MILFs, and Donna.

I opened the door and grabbed my book bag out of the back seat. I climbed out and waved goodbye. I headed up to the front door. I stepped inside, feeling like a billion bucks. Mom peeked her head out of the kitchen.

"How'd it go?" she asked and then headed to me, wearing just an apron. I blinked at that. Her breasts were jiggling behind it, her nipples peeking out. Dad wasn't home yet from work.

"That's quite the outfit," I groaned.

"Oh, this?" she asked and spun around, her naked rump quivering. She came around, the front of the apron swaying about her thighs. "Just thought you'd like a treat when you got home."

"That's quite the treat," I groaned, staring at her with heat, my dick throbbing. Her green eyes were bright. I loved women with green eyes. "Damn, you're hot in that."

She blushed prettily.

"So, how did it go with Donna and her mom?" she asked, taking my hand and leading me to the couch.

"Just amazing," I said. "They both put on sexy nighties and stripped each other. Then Donna sat on her mom's face as I fucked her."

"Wow." Mom smiled.

"Oh, I have Donna's mom's number. Mrs. Lemon wants to talk to you about, well..." I swallowed. "I have a date."

"A date?" A twinkle gleamed in Mom's eyes. "With Donna?"

"Yeah." I smiled broadly. "Thanks for setting things up with Donna. We're going out on Saturday."

"Oh, that's wonderful," Mom said. "Text me Mrs. Lemon's number, and I'll call her soon."

"Sure," I said, pulling out my phone and forwarding the number to mom. As I did, she pushed me down on the couch, her hand reaching for my belt buckle. "Uh, you hungry for my cock, Mom?"

"Always," she moaned, this naughty twinkle in her eye. My belt came undone. "Mmm, you've been in other women's pussies. I want to taste what your dick's like marinated in their cream."

I smiled and nodded. She opened my fly. I lifted my hips, letting her pull off my jeans and then my boxers. My cock popped out, still sticky with Donna's pussy cream. Her spicy musk filled my nose. Mom breathed in as she licked her lips with such greedy delight.

"Who's pussy is that I smell?" she moaned. "Mother or daughter?"

"Donna's," I groaned. "I fucked her as she licked her mother clean."

"Wonderful," Mom purred and then swallowed the tip of my dick with her warm, hot mouth.

I shuddered at how great it was. Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled. Her tongue danced around my crown. Pleasure shot down my dick to my balls. I groaned, my back arching into the soft couch. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

She suckled with hunger. I groaned, loving my mother's mouth around my dick. It was the best thing in the world after the threesome. She cleaned my cock of Donna's cunt cream. Mom nursed hard, bobbing her head, her curly, brown hair dancing around her flushed cheeks.

"Fuck, Mama," I groaned. "I love you so much. You're the best mama in the world."

She moaned with motherly delight and suckled harder.

I bucked, the pressure swelling at the tip of my dick. Her mouth created such a wonderful vacuum. I loved every second of it. My heart pumped heat through my body. My nuts tightened as Mom bobbed her head.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. I shook my head, loving the way she nursed on me. My balls tightened. I wanted to pump all the cum I had into her mouth. She craved my seed. Hungered for it.

I stared down her naked back, the ties of the apron dangling down to her rump. Her butt-cheeks quivered as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. I shuddered, my balls tightening. It was incredible.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mama!" I groaned, my face contorting with delight. "Fuck, that's good. That's real good."

She purred and winked at me.

"I'm going to cum. Just flood you with everything I got."

She nursed harder, building and building that explosive ache at the tip of my dick. Her tongue danced around it. I shuddered at how great her tongue felt. Her cheeks hollowed from the force of her nursing, my balls twitching. That was so good. Just the best delight in the world. I would have a huge climax.

"Mama!"

The front door opened as Mom sucked hard. Dad walked into Mom blowing me, his police gear rattling on his belt. I shuddered, and then I erupted. My cock spurting blast after blast of cum into my Mom's mouth. The pleasure slammed through me.