Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 10

Story Info
The good boy is getting married to his pregnant bride!
7.8k words
4.73
21.5k
38

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind-Controlled Son's Hot Bride

"That was a wonderful night," Donna said as we headed towards my house. She clung to my arm, wearing a tight dress of black that hugged her. You couldn't tell she was pregnant yet. She was only a month along. "Mmm, when is your mom going to join us on dates again."

"When Michael gets a bit older," I said. "She's a very attentive mother."

"Mmm, raising that next hunky son to fuck her hard," Donna giggled, her hand falling on her stomach. It was too early to know the sex of our child. We were both hoping for a son. Donna deserved to be a MILF who had a son that loved her.

My boy and I would tag-team her together.

I opened the door, the house dark. It smelled of sweet roses. A perfume that filled my nose with the sweetness. I flicked on the lights to reveal my living room was decorated in roses. Petals strewn on the carpet. More in vases. Mom and Dad were watching from the kitchen, Mom holding her phone and recording it all.

"Jason," Donna gasped, my redheaded girlfriend looking around in shock.

My nervousness hit its peak. I sank to my knee before her, holding her hand. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the black, felt box. Donna said the proposal had to be a good one. From the way she gasped, her right hand fluttering to the side, her green eyes misting over as I flicked open the box.

"Jason," she whimpered now, the emotion growing in her eyes. "Oh, Jason."

I pulled the ring out and brought it to her left hand. "Donna, you are such a wonderful girl. You make my heart beat wildly. After my mom, you make me the happiest. Being with you lifts my spirits. I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped. "Oh, Jason, yes!"

I slipped the ring onto her finger and bounded to my feet. I swept my fiancee up into my arms and kissed her. Her lips melted to mine. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as my hands grabbed her rump. Mom and Dad moved closer.

Dad applauded. His hands slapped together while Mom made these choking sounds of emotion. I just kept kissing Donna, holding her in my arms. I wanted to marry her. I wanted her to be my wife and raise my children.

I wanted to share her with my mother.

* * *

Six months later, and it was finally the day. The wedding day. I was in the waiting room, the ceremony coming closer and closer. The wedding photos were taken, Donna looking so radiant in her wedding dress, her pregnant belly on display.

I wore my suit, wanting to adjust the bow tie. The cummerbund. I kept wiping sweaty hands off on a handkerchief instead of my slacks. I didn't want to ruin the tux. The nervous energy built and built in me. These butterflies. I knew it would work out, but I was still scared of making a fool of myself.

"Mmm, nervous?" Mom asked. She wore a blue dress that hugged her body. The bodice wrapped around her, a single button holding her gown closed. She undid it. "I know just what you need."

Her dress opened to show off her black bra, holes in the fabric cut out to let her nipples through. A nursing bra missing the little covers. It was more elegant. Milk beaded on her nub. She held out her arms, fingers motioning me to come to her embrace.

"Just nurse from your mommy. That will calm you down," she cooed. "That'll make everything better. Okay?"

"Thanks, Mama," I groaned and headed to her. I wanted to make her happy still. It had been over a year since I had gotten the belt buckle. Over a year since my life had changed and I fell under its spell.

The entire world had fallen under its spell. I rarely wore it. It was back in the room that I shared with Mom, and soon that we would also share with Donna. The three of us would occupy the master bedroom while Dad slept in my room when he wasn't busy working as a cop.

I ducked my head down as her hands slid over my shoulders. She pulled me towards her breast. My lips slipped over her fat, dark-red nipple. I suckled. Her milk squirted into my mouth. I shuddered at that rich and sweet delight. Her creamy love spilled over my tongue and soaked my taste buds. I groaned and gulped down that wonderful milk.

I swallowed it. My throat worked as I kept sucking at her. I nursed with force at her. My cheeks hollowed as I gulped down all her breast milk. I loved the taste of her. The flavor. My cheeks hollowed with my every suckle. I nursed on her with passion. Her milk flowed down my throat.

"That's, it, Jason," she cooed. "Just drink all Mama's milk. Relax. That's it. Mmm, just relax and enjoy that delight."

I did, my nervousness vanishing with every suckle.

I groaned, savoring that taste. My fingers dug into her rump. I kneaded her ass, savoring the delight of her milk flowing down my throat. I gulped down every bit of her milk. I loved the taste of her. The flavor of her milk.

It poured down my throat. This wonderful, rich, and delicious cream. I drank down every drop of her milk that squirted into my mouth. I loved the rich flavor. The sweet taste of my mother's dairy delight. She gave me just the treat that I needed.

"Oh, honey," she moaned. "Mmm, is Mama's good boy feeling better?"

I nodded and suckled again, savoring the flavor of her milk. The cantaloupe after taste lingered after each suckle. I loved it. I savored it. I was so glad that I had my sexy mama to be here with me on my special day.

"Good," she purred. "I want you to kneel and enjoy another delight." She smiled. "Eat Mama out. Make Mama cum. Then we'll go out there and start it."

I popped my mouth off her nipple and sank to the floor, groaning, "Yes, Mama!"

If she told me to kneel before her and eat her out in the middle of the supermarket or the library or even church, I would. I absolutely would. I would please her at any moment. I would be ready to just drop to my knees and worship her.

I pressed up her skirt. She wore dark-brown nylons, my hands caressing over them. Her skirt rustled. She smiled down at me, her nipples poking hard out of the holes in her nursing bra. She winked at me. I grinned back at her as my hands slid from her thigh-highs to her bare skin. I pushed up higher and found her brown bush dripping with her juices.

No panties, just a black garter belt to hold up her stockings. I loved it.

The tangy scent of my mother's pussy filled my nose. Dewdrops beaded on her thick curls. I leaned in and nuzzled into her bush. Her silk spilled over my face. The ticklish delight made me smile. A moment later, my lips kissed at her cunt. At the pussy that birthed me.

I licked at her snatch, sliding my tongue through her thick folds. I stroked to her clit and brushed her. She gasped, her back arching. A shudder ran through her. She moaned as I licked at her bud again and again. Her moans echoed through the waiting room.

"Oh, yes, yes, Jason," she groaned as I licked at her pussy, parting those wondrous folds. "Oh, you know how to love your mama's pussy."

"Nothing I love more," I groaned, squeezing her naked rump and licking at her twat again.

"Oh, Jason," she groaned in motherly delight. "You know how to make me feel special."

"You deserve to feel special, Mom," I groaned and licked her again.

My tongue slid through her folds. I caressed her with hunger. My tongue parted her folds. I stroked over her again and again, loving the texture of her. The flavor. She whimpered, her boobs swaying in her bra. I loved the sight of the milk beading on her nubs as I licked up her yummy pussy cream.

My tongue thrust into her snatch. Into the very pussy that had brought me and my son into this world. I swirled around in her, worshiping her. My dick twitched in my pants. That wondrous ache shot through me. It would be incredible to make her squeal in delight. To make my mother cum.

"Jason!" she moaned. "Oh, Jason, that's it. That's incredible. Oh, your tongue is so bold."

"Mmm, I love being bold with you, Mama. I want you to flood my mouth." I licked her clit. "Just gush all those juices."

"Yes!" She shuddered, her hand grabbing the back of my head. She held me to her clit. "Make your Mama cum. Mmm, such a good boy, Jason."

I loved it when she called me her good boy. I savored it. That was so exciting. I licked and lapped at her. My tongue fluttered against her clit. I brushed her bud. She gasped and shuddered, her passion echoing through the air. She made such naughty sounds when I licked her. I loved that.

She gasped and moaned, grinding her twat on my face. Her juices ran down my chin. My mother came closer and closer to cumming. To showering me in her juices. I wanted that. My fingers dug into her plump rump as I slid my tongue to her clit. I nibbled on her. Suckled.

"Jason! Jason!" she gasped. "Oh, god, Jason!"

My tongue danced around her bud. I licked around her clit then nibbled on her with my lips. I massaged her pearl with my mouth, polishing her. She shuddered, her hand squeezing against the back of my head. She held me in place as I nibbled on her.

"That's it, Jason," she gasped. "You're going to make Mama cum. Oh, my good boy is growing up. A man. A father. About to be a husband. I... I... I love you, Jason!"

Her pussy juices gushed into my mouth. I groaned, drinking the flood of cream that gushed out of her. It was wonderful to enjoy. I drank it down. I gulped down the mouthful of her tangy pussy cream that flooded out of her and into my mouth.

"Jason!" she squealed, rubbing her bush into my face as I drank down her tangy delight.

It was fantastic to enjoy. She threw back her head, her squeals of delight echoing through the room. She shuddered as my fingers kneaded her. I groped her with ass with passion. I gripped her with force as I lapped up the juices gushing out of her. I drank them all down, the warm cream spilling down my chin as I feasted on her.

I took a final lick through her pussy. I wanted to breed her again. To put another son in her belly. I shuddered and pulled my mouth from her snatch. I stared up at her. She panted, her breasts rising and falling. A big smile on her face.

"Oh, Jason," she moaned. "Oh, kiss me!"

I rose and pulled my mother to me. I kissed her with my lips covered in her tangy passion. Her mouth melted to mine. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. The urge to bend her over and fuck her swept through me. I wanted to plow into her. Fuck her hard.

She broke the kiss and purred, "Let's get you married!"

"Yeah," I groaned, my dick so hard. I wanted to make her happy, so I resisted the urge to bend her over and fuck her. She wanted to see me married. I wanted that, too. I would be in her pussy soon.

Mom and I left the room and entered the lobby where James, who was my best man, waited with Tim, Chris, and Eduardo. My friends were all looking sharp in their tuxedos. Tim and Chris had both knocked up their moms since Mrs. Donovan and Mrs. Best had given birth to my sons. I was thrilled for them.

"Let's do this," Eduardo said, looking pumped. They all wore the same teal bow ties and cummerbunds as me. Donna had chosen the color. I wasn't sure why. She had her reason.

They headed out first to go wait at the altar. Normally, I would go with them as the groom, but we were having a wedding that the founder of M.I.L.F.S. had come up with. Where the mother of the groom walked her son down the aisle and was up there to accept her new daughter into her life.

With Mom on my arm, her dress closed up. I felt amazing. Everyone was looking at us as we headed down the aisle. They all knew I was a mama's boy. I grinned at them, my chin still wet with my mother's pussy juices. Family had come from across the country to be here. It was wonderful.

The preacher waited up at the altar, a white, leather-bound bible in hand. He had thoroughly approved of the M.I.L.F.S. wedding plan. He supported mother/son incest. Of course, he did. It was A-OK in the new bible that this world had.

We reached the aisle and Mom kissed me before the audience. Then she broke from me to stand next to the preacher, beaming at me. Dad was sitting in the front row looking sharp in his tux. I grinned at him, so excited for this special day.

The bridesmaids appeared. Chrissy, wasn't one of them. Donna's sister was sitting by her mother not looking all that thrilled. They didn't get along, and Chrissy had never brought home a boyfriend to be a surrogate son to their mother like Donna had.

Fellow cheerleaders from Donna's squad were her maid of honor and bridesmaids. They all flashed me naughty smiles. I felt like such a stud as they took their places in their teal dresses. They looked good in them, low cut to show off their young tits.

Then the wedding march played. Donna appeared in her white dress, her red hair so fiery even through the gauzy veil she wore. Her white dress hugged her body and hung off her shoulders, showing off her large breasts. Her boobs had grown a few cup sizes with her pregnancy. She looked sexy as her father escorted her down the aisle.

I beamed at my bride. My heart racing. Nineteen and six months pregnant with my son. My heart pounded a wild beat. I wanted to rub my sweaty palms on my slacks. I felt Mom smiling at us, but I couldn't tear eyes off Donna. I loved her so much. Mom edged out my bride by a smidge.

I would always love her more. I had no choice. The belt had us all under its mind-control power.

I didn't care. I never would be marrying Donna without that magical belt. Never would have bred her mother or mine. Mrs. Best, Mrs. Donovan, and President Shaver also wouldn't have had my sons. I grinned at Donna as she floated closer and closer.

Then her father, Mr. Lemon, thrust out his hand at me. I shook it as he said, "Take care of my daughter." He grinned. "You already took care of my wife."

"I will, sir," I said as Donna thrust her bouquet at her maid of honor, a blonde name Milly.

I took Donna's hand, a flower perfume filling my nose. I had already seen her in her wedding dress for the photos a few hours ago, but now she just looked so brilliant. She shone like the brightest star in the sky. Venus. The Morning Star. The Evening Star. My Donna.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, squeezing her hand, my voice choked with emotion.

"And you're so dashing," she purred. "Is that your mother's pussy juices on your lips?"

"Yeah," I said. "She, uh, wanted to help calm me down."

"Or just wanted a nice cum," Donna said playfully. "I'm on to you, Mrs. Reynolds."

"It's about to be Mother," Mom said. "Mmm, and you do look radiant. Something special about a pregnant bride, isn't there?"

Donna squeezed my hand and nodded, her fingers stroking over the back of my hand.

The preacher began his sermon. About love and marriage. About working together as a team and respecting each other. It was honestly floating through my ears as I stared at my lovely bride. Donna was just glowing before me. So bright. How could I focus on anyone but her?

She was just that glorious.

"Mrs. Reynolds," the preacher said. "Are you allowing your son to join with this woman, Donna Lemon, to be her husband and share his life with not just you, but her?"

"I do," Mom said. "Donna is such a wonderful girl. I don't mind my son splitting his attention between us. I am so glad he found such an excellent partner. They are wonderful together."

"Mom," Donna groaned, tears in her eyes.

I cleared my own throat. So did mom.

"Mmm, I just want one more time with my big, strapping son," purred Mom, all part of the plan.

Right there, before everyone, she hiked her dress. My cock throbbed. I was so ready for this. So eager to fuck her after breastfeeding and going down on her. My cock twitched as her bush came into view. Thick and dripping with her juices.

Mom sat on the altar, her legs spread wide. She had a wicked gleam in her eyes as she leaned back on the altar. Her breasts rose and fell in her top. I loved the sight. A big smile spread on my lips as my dick twitched in my pants. There was the pussy that had birthed me.

"Mmm, let's get you out," cooed Donna. She undid my pants and reached in. Her warm hand found my cock. I shuddered at her touch. She pulled me out hard and throbbing. "Mrs. Reynolds, he's so ready to fuck you hard."

"That's my boy," Dad shouted from the audience.

A chuckle ran through the church. I grinned as Donna guided me to my mother's pussy. My bride-to-be had a big smile on her cherubic face. The gauzy veil made her seem even more alluring than normal. She looked so sexy behind it.

She pressed me into my mother's bush. The curls felt wonderful on the tip of my cock. A heartbeat later, my crown nuzzled into her pussy lips A shiver raced through me. I groaned at the juicy feel of my mother's twat as Donna rubbed me up and down those folds.

"Mmm fuck her hard," Donna purred. "I want my husband to show all our guests how hard he fucks his mother." Her hand squeezed my ass. "You're a stud, and they are all going to know it, aren't they?"

"Hell, yeah," I groaned and thrust into my mother's pussy.

"Jason!" squealed Mom, her head throwing back. Her cunt engulfed my cock.

I shuddered at the thrill of sliding into my mother before all our guests. The rush of that tight, juicy cunt engulfing my dick. It was wondrous to slide deeper and deeper into her snatch. To feel her incestuous flesh embracing me once more.

There was nothing like being in my mother's snatch. I slid my arms around her waist, stroking over the silken material of her dress. Her pussy clenched about me. A big, bright smile crossed her lips. I grinned back at her, wanting to pound into her so hard and fast.

"I love you, Mom!" I groaned and kissed her.

She threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me with such hunger. Her tongue danced through my mouth, playing with my tongue. I loved the feel of her thighs around me. How she gripped me. Held me. She squeezed her twat about my dick with such delight.

I loved it. My hands caressed her back. I stroked her as my tongue danced with her mouth. She kissed me back with such passion. My heart pounded in my chest as I loved her. I drew back my hips and slammed into her cunt.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with hunger. I buried into her twat over and over again. I plowed into her with hard strokes. Powerful thrusts. Right before my bride, the preacher, and our families, I fucked the woman I loved the most.

I reveled in being back in her pussy.

My dick belonged in her.

"Oh, Jason," Donna moaned. She grabbed my ass, squeezing me through my slacks. "Fuck your mother so hard. Just pound her."

I broke the kiss and moaned, "Yes, Donna."

Her green eyes smoldered behind the veil. I plowed into Mom's pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt over and over again. I loved the feel of her tight pussy squeezing about my dick. She held me tight as I buried into her over and over again.

I was in absolute heaven.

I slammed hard and fast to my mother. I plunged to the hilt in her. I fucked her hard. It was incredible to feel her twat squeezing about my dick. To enjoy that wondrous passion. I thrust over and over into her snatch.

I fucked her with such passion. I buried deep and hard into her cunt, my balls smacking into her flesh. Her thighs gripped me as her pussy massaged my dick. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. That big burst of pleasure.

"Mama!" I groaned. "Oh, Mama!"

"Are you going to flood your mother with all your cum?" asked Donna. "Maybe you'll breed her on our wedding day!"

"Yes, yes, breed me on this special day, Jason!" Mom gasped, her cunt clamping down hard on my thrusting dick.

"Yes, Mama!" I gasped. "Oh, I will." I plunged into her juicy depths, my nuts tightening. "I'll breed you. I'm your good boy!"

"Yes, you are," she purred and kissed me.

I melted into my mother's lips as I slammed my dick into her cunt. I churned up her pussy. Her twat gripped me. I loved the feel of her pussy squeezing around me. It was magnificent. My dick slammed hard into her. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. Her cunt massaged me.