Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go, Jason!" my bride cried. "Breed my mother!"

"Oh, do it, honey," Mom purred.

Stars burst across my eyes. They danced with the rapture of cumming in my mother-in-law's pussy. her hot cunt rippled around me. She massaged me with her wondrous cunt. It was so awesome to pump all my jizz into her snatch.

I hit the peak. I broke the kiss and groaned, "I hope I bred you, Mom."

Mrs. Lemon beamed at me, her green eyes sparkling. They were such a beautiful color for eyes. My favorite, in fact. "I hope so, too. Mmm, I know you're going to make my Donna so happy. You're going to be such an amazing husband."

I smiled, my cheeks warm. "I hope so."

"Don't hope," she said. "Just do it. Make it your goal and set out to do it."

"Okay," I said, my heart racing.

She winked at me. "You'll be amazing."

"Mmm, you have to get off my husband now, Mom," Donna said. "It's time for our first dance."

Mrs. Lemon smiled. She slid her cunt off my cock. "Of course."

I groaned as she popped off and slid onto the floor. I dismounted. My bride was there to put my cock away and zip me up. She kissed me, her pregnant belly pressing into my side. I hoped she tasted her mother's breast milk on my lips.

"Shall we?" she asked when she broke the kiss.

"Yeah," I said as we headed to the dance floor. "I love you, Donna."

She blushed so prettily. "I love you, too, mother-fucker."

We both burst into laughter. I was so glad that I had Donna and Mom in my life. It would be an amazing one. I could just feel it. I don't know why I lucked out in getting that belt, but I would be forever thankful for it.

To be continued...