Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wonderful dick brought me closer and closer to erupting in her. I loved the feel of her snatch gripping me. It was fantastic to enjoy this passion. I slammed deep and hard into her snatch. I loved every moment of burying into her.

"Breed your mother, Jason," my bride cooed. "Just pump her full of your cum."

I could feel the anticipation of the audience. They were all waiting for me to breed my mother, too. To knock her up on my wedding day.

Her pussy massaged me. I groaned, loving the feel of burying into her snatch. I savored the thrill of fucking her twat. I plowed into her with hard strokes. Powerful thrusts. The ache at the tip of my dick rose and rose.

I shuddered, slamming deep and hard into my mother's pussy. I buried to the hilt in her, reveling in this delight. The taboo thrill of kissing her and fucking her swept through me. My dick ached. The pressure at the tip hurtled towards that explosive point.

Mom broke the kiss and howled, "Jason, you absolute stud! I love you! My son is such a hunk! Yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I gasped and thrust my cock into her pussy, her flesh suckling at me. My balls smacked into her taint and boiled over. Cum shot down my dick and erupted into her fertile depths. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her pussy.

"Oh, Jason, yes!" she moaned, her pussy convulsing and writhing around my dick. She milked me. "That's so good. Oh, Jason, I love it. I love it so much."

He pumped spurt after spurt of cum into my snatch. He basted me with all that spunk. I loved it. My face twisted in delight. The pleasure slammed through my body. I bucked from the thrill of his dick erupting in me over and over again.

"Goddamn, yes!" I groaned. "Mama! Take my cum!"

The audience cheered as I bred my mother. I flooded her with so much spunk. Donna shuddered beside us, her hands rubbing at her pregnant belly. The heady thrill of spurting all my cum into my mother's pussy swept through me.

I groaned, my cock spurting over and over into her twat. I filled her up with so much spunk. It was amazing. Stars danced before my eyes. They twinkled and sparkled. I panted, feeling so good. I had an amazing cum.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring the passion. "Oh, damn, that was amazing, Mama! Thank you!."

"I'm glad you loved it," she said. "Mmm, and there's your lovely bride. Donna, honey, I need you to prove you're accepting of our incestuous relationship. That you won't try to take my son from me."

"I'd fail," Donna said. "I know whom he loves the most. I think it's hot. Sons should love their mothers. And daughters-in-law should eat her pussy to be equally as loving."

I pulled out of Mom's twat, feeling so amazing. My dick thrust out of the fly of my tux gleaming in Mom's pussy juices. A shiver ran through me. I panted, my heart pounding. I felt like a million bucks. Everyone watched.

Milly the maid of honor stared at my dick with such heat in her eyes.

But I was taken. I had Donna and Mom. And Mrs. Lemon. And if another MILF needed a surrogate son to fuck her, I'd be there for her. But a nineteen-year-old cheerleader just didn't do it for me. In five years, when she had a kid, well...

I was a Mama's boy. It didn't just have to be my mother.

Donna bent over, thrusting her rump out at me, her skirt rustling over her ass. She didn't have a long train. Her dress was very simple, actually. I loved that. All sorts of naughty ideas popped into my mind. I grabbed her skirt.

My bride threw up her veil. As my pregnant bride nuzzled her face into Mom's pussy, my dick ached for more fun. I worked up the skirt of my bride as she began her feast. Soon, she would officially be a part of the family.

"Oh, Donna," moaned Mom as my bride licked up my cum out of that incestuous pie. "Oh, that's so good. What a wonderful daughter you'll make. My son is so lucky to have you."

"Yes, he is," purred Donna as I exposed more and more of her white thigh-high stockings. Then her garter straps until... I exposed her naked rump and shaved pussy. My pregnant bride didn't wear any panties.

With my cock lubed by Mom's pussy cream, I pressed my dick between my fiancee's butt-cheeks. I slid down her crack to her asshole. She moaned into my mother's pussy as I nuzzled into that naughty backdoor.

The preacher just smiled on like this was normal. That I should be doing this to my bride on our wedding day. That she should be eating my jizz out of my mother's pussy. I loved this new world the belt created.

"Oh, Jason," Donna moaned, her voice muffled by Mom's pussy. "Yes, yes, sodomize me!"

"Mmm, bugger your bride, honey," Mom said, pleasure crossing her face. Her breasts rose and fell in her blue dress.

I winked at Mom as Donna's asshole widened around my cock.

I popped into her bowels. I groaned and she moaned. Her anal sheath welcomed me in. I slid inch after inch of my dick into her. I reveled in the delight of her asshole engulfing my dick. Her wondrous flesh swallowed me. It was amazing to work deeper and deeper into her velvety bowels.

I gripped her hips. I held her tight as I ventured deeper and deeper into her asshole. She squealed into Mom's pussy as I bottomed out in her. I gripped my pregnant bride's hips, holding her as she devoured my cum out of my mom's cunt.

"Fuck your bride's ass!" hissed Mom.

"Yes, Mama!"

I drew back my hips. My bride's asshole clung to my cock. She held me tight as my dick withdrew more and more. I savored the way she held me. The heat melted through me. I shuddered as I rammed back into her asshole.

I pumped away at Donna's asshole, savoring her gripping me. She held me tight. She massaged me with that wonderful asshole of hers. I pumped away at her. I fucked into her with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. It was outstanding. I slammed hard into her. I fucked her with such passion.

"Jason!" she moaned, squeezing her bowels down around me. "Oh, Jason!"

"Fuck, Donna!" I panted.

"Ooh, pound her harder," whimpered Mom. "Fuck your bride's ass. God, she's licking all your cum out of me, Jason."

"That's wonderful, Mama!" I smacked my bride's rump.

SLAP!

The bright-red handprint blossomed. "Make my mother cum!"

"Oh, I'll make her cum!" hissed my bride, her asshole squeezing about my dick. "I'll make her explode!"

My nuts smacked into her taint. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried deep into my bride's asshole. I fucked her with force. I buried into her again and again. It was wonderful. I loved every moment of plowing into her. I fucked her hard. Fast. I buried into her again and again.

Her asshole massaged me. She gripped me with such force. I loved how she squeezed about me. It was fantastic to enjoy. I fucked her with hard strokes. I plowed into her with passion. I savored the thrill of burying into her again and again.

"Donna!" I groaned, the ache building at the tip of my cock.

"Oh, fuck her hard, honey!" gasped Mom. "She's nibbling on my clit and... Oh, she thrust her fingers into my twat!"

"That's so hot, Donna!" I gasped, slamming into my bride's asshole.

My groomsmen watched on in awe. I grinned at them as I buried into Donna's asshole. They needed to find the right girl to love. To share with their mother's. It was so awesome. I shuddered, slamming into Donna's asshole.

"Oh, Jason!" Mom groaned. "Oh, you're little bride is going to make me cum. She's so wonderful."

"Make her cum, Donna!!" I gasped.

SLAP!

I spanked her rump again.

Her bowels clamped down on my dick as I buried into her. I fucked hard into her asshole and savored her gripping me. It was a thrill to have her holding me. I loved every moment of her being in my asshole. I loved every second of it.

I bruised hard into her. I fucked her with such force. The feeling of her squeezing about me made me shudder. I plowed into her hard and fast, my nuts smacking into her flesh. The pressure rose and rose in them.

"Donna!" Mom gasped. "You wonderful girl! Yes!"

Mom bucked through her orgasm. I groaned, slamming into Donna's asshole. My dick ached, wanting to erupt. To flood her bowels with all my cum. I had to unload in her. She wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Jason!" my bride gasped. "You stud!"

Her asshole went wild around me.

I groaned at the feel of her bowels rippling around me. It was incredible to have her spasming. The pleasure shot through me. My face contorted in delight as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried into her again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, erupting over and over into her asshole. "Fuck, that's good. That's amazing!"

"It is!" Donna groaned, her asshole writhing around me. "Oh, Jason." Her veil rustled as she licked up my mother's pussy cream.

The audience cheered for us. The church resounded with our friends and families' approval. I felt so amazing as the pleasure slammed through me. Donna's bowels milked out the last of my cum. I panted, feeling so wonderful.

I pulled out of my bride's asshole. The velvety grip was wonderful. I shuddered as I popped out, her asshole gaping open for a second, my pearly cum inside of her. I shuddered and stuffed my cock back into my pants and zipped up.

I pulled down Donna's skirt and adjusted it for her as she straightened, covering her face with the veil before turning to take my hands again. Her lips gleamed with my mother's pussy juices. Such a yummy sight. I couldn't wait to kiss my bride and make her my wife.

Mom slipped off the altar, smoothing down her skirt. She beamed at us and glanced at the preacher.

The preacher cleared his throat nodded, his cheeks reddened. "The couple have written their own vows."

Donna beamed, glowing not just from her orgasm. "Jason, you are such an amazing guy. You love your mother. When I saw you being so supportive of her, taking care of her, and being such a mama's boy with her, I just knew you were special. No one else in our college was doing it. All the other guys thought they were too cool for their mothers, but not you. I could see it in your eyes. I knew that I wanted to be with you. I fell in love with you that day. I want to share my life with you. And with your mother. I want to raise our children. To be your MILF wife. I love you so much, Jason."

My eyes beaded with tears. "Donna, I had a big crush on you. I love you. I want you to be my wife. My MILF. I want to raise our son with you and be there when he's eighteen and ready to make love to you. I want to share you with my mother. Our sons. I want you to be my wife forever, Donna."

"Jason," she whimpered. "I love you, too."

James handed over the rings. Donna slipped the gold band on my ring and I slipped the wedding band, welded to her engagement ring, onto her digit. My heartbeat so fast as the preacher made that final pronouncement.

"In the power vested in me by our Lord and the State of Washington, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss each other."

I lifted Donna's veil and kissed her, her lips sticky with my mother's tangy pussy cream. I loved the flavor as my arms slipped around her body. My bride's round belly pressing into my stomach. My heart burst with such excitement.

My mouth worked against hers, feeling the warmth of her lips. The incestuous passion of my mother's pussy seasoned our love. It was wondrous to do that. To feel her lips melting on mine. The audience applauded with thunderous joy as my tongue danced with my bride's.

I felt so close to her. United with her. Donna was my wife. We would be together forever with my mother with us. My heartbeat so fast. It was this wild rhythm that tore through me as our tongues danced together.

Then we both reached out and caught my mother. We pulled her in to join our kiss. There was no way that my mom wouldn't be involved in our sex life. That she wasn't as much a part of our marriage as Donna and I were. My mother belonged with us.

The audience kept cheering as we savored our three-way kiss. Donna's and Mom's lips felt so wonderful against mine. Our tongues danced together. They brushed each other. We shared this passion we had for each other.

We broke the kiss. I panted as I turned to face the crowd, Donna grabbing my right arm. Mom took my left. Everyone was beaming at us. All our friends and family. Dad nodded in the front row. My heart raced as I led my mother and wife down the aisle.

"Congratulations!" shouted from the audience.

"Lucky guy!" someone cried.

"Mother and a pregnant bride! Damn!"

"Look at him grin! You know he's taking them both in the honeymoon suite tonight!"

Oh, I was. I was enjoying them both together. Mom was coming with us to Hawaii for the honeymoon, too. We'd spend the night in a hotel and tomorrow we would be on our way to two weeks in Paradise, Donna's mother watching over Michael for us.

Rice rained down on us as we headed down the aisle and out into the sunlight. The white limo awaited us to whisk us off to the reception. I grinned, feeling so amazing. I had married Donna. The hottest girl at my college.

I had bred her. Soon, she would be my hot, young MILF-bride. My mother was on my other arm. What more could a mama's boy like me want?

We reached the reception. Things sort of passed in a blur. There were speeches and catered food. Everyone came up to congratulate us. Hands were shaken. My cheeks were pinched. I kept beaming like an idiot at everything.

I was just so happy about it all.

I was married to the greatest woman in the world.

James gave a toast. "Jason, how did a nerd like you land the hottest girl in school?" He grinned. "By fucking your mother."

Our guests laughed at that. Mom beamed beside me.

"You fucked her right there in the cafeteria of our college and won Donna's heart. I know you'll make her happy. You're a great guy. And she's an amazing gal. You're lucky to have found a good one so young and were smart enough to hold onto her."

"Yes, he was," purred my bride. She took my hand and squeezed it.

I couldn't help giving her a kiss, my dick throbbing in my pants.

"Son," Dad said, nodding to me. "You've grown up into a young man. I am so proud of you. You love your mother. You make her so happy. And I know you'll do the same with Donna. You'll be a great husband and an amazing father."

My throat tightened. "Thanks, Dad."

He nodded to me while Mom beamed. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, her tongue naughty as it danced around in my mouth. My dick lurched. I breathed heavily when she broke it. Kissing my mom often took my breath away.

"Mmm, and I need to welcome you into the family," Mrs. Lemon said. My mother-in-law pulled me from my seat and spun me around. She kissed me with passion, her brassy-brown hair swaying about her face while her tongue thrust past my lips.

I groaned as she kissed me with passion. She pressed me back onto the table. I sat down on it, my dick throbbing. My bride and my mom were on either side of us as my new mother-in-law kissed me with such passion.

She was a MILF that wanted something from me. I was such a good boy, I had to give it to her.

She slid her hand down my chest and found the fly of my pants. She unzipped me with skill. Her hand darted in and found my cock. I throbbed in my mother-in-law's grip. She held me in her hand, stroking me.

I shuddered as she pulled me out.

Mrs. Lemon mounted me, her purple dress rustling. She knelt with her legs on the either side of me, her skirt sliding over my cock. She lowered herself down. In moments, her thick bush brushed my dick. Her hot pussy lips kissed my crown a heartbeat later.

She broke the kiss. "Mmm, welcome to the family, Jason."

"Glad to be here," I panted, staring into my mother-in-law's green eyes.

"Ooh, ooh, Mom, ride my husband's big dick," cooed Donna.

"Yes, yes, be a good boy and let your mother-in-law ravish you," Mom cooed.

"Yes, Mama!"

"And you want me to ravish you," Mrs. Lemon purred, rubbing my cock up and down her wet folds.

"Yes, I do," I panted.

Donna winked at me as her mother sank her pussy down my cock.

"Oh, damn," I groaned as the MILF's juicy, wet pussy slowly swallowed me. Her husband was filming this moment. "Mrs. Lemon!"

"Mom," she purred, taking inch after inch of my dick in her pussy. She swallowed me. "Call me, Mom, Jason."

"Yes, Mom," I breathed as her tight and juicy cunt swallowed every inch of my cock.

She smiled, her cunt squeezing around me. She arched her back, thrusting her large breasts at me in her purple top. She pulled down on it and her naked tits jiggled out. Not a bra in sight. Her dusky-pink nipples beaded with her creamy milk.

"Mmm, you're my son now," she cooed and pulled me to her nipple.

I latched on and suckled.

Her creamy milk flooded my mouth. I loved the taste of her. My eyes squeezed shut. I suckled on her. I nursed with such hunger on her nub. Her milk flooded into my mouth. I loved that. I nibbled on her. I suckled, my cheeks hollowing.

"Jason!" she moaned and slid up me.

Her pussy massaged my cock. I loved how tight she gripped me. How she slid up me then slammed back down me. I gulped down her milk. I swallowed that wonderful, creamy treat. She had a sweeter taste than my mother, but not as much of the cantaloupe aftertaste.

And that was the best part of nursing from my mom.

I gripped my mother-in-law's rump. I squeezed her as she worked up and down my dick. It was incredible feeling her sliding up and down me. She slammed back down my cock. She took me to the hilt. I groaned, savoring her dick bottoming out on me.

She rode me fast and hard cleaning my dick of her daughter's ass. She slid her cunt up and down my dick. I loved it. I nursed with hunger. I gulped down her breast milk, letting it flow down my throat. Her warmth spread through my crotch as her tight pussy massaged my dick.

"Mmm, are you going to breed my mom's fertile pussy?" cooed Donna.

I popped my mouth of her mother's nipple. "I hope so."

"Mmm, going to breed your Mama and your mother-in-law." Mom purred. "That's my good boy."

I winked at her as I latched onto Mrs. Lemon's nipple. I suckled. Her milk gushed into my mouth.

"Oh, yes, yes, breed me," groaned Mrs. Lemon. "Give me another son. They can tag-team me."

I shuddered as the married MILF worked her cunt up and down my dick. She rode me, squeezing her twat around me. I loved the feel of her snatch massaging me. It was an incredible rush. I hurtled closer and closer to my eruption.

I swallowed all that creamy milk. I gulped it down, reveling in the delight of swallowing her breast milk. It was incredible. I loved every second of it. I savored every moment as I rose towards my orgasm. I would cum in her.

Everyone watched. Donna. Mom. Dad. My father-in-law filming it. They all saw Mrs. Lemon welcoming me into the family.

It was such a rush. My orgasm built and built. That explosive ache reached the pinnacle of my cock. I groaned, about to explode. I would have such a mighty eruption. I squeezed her rump, kneading her ass, as I hurtled toward that moment.

Her pussy massaged me.

Loved me.

I gulped down all her breast milk.

Mrs. Lemon slammed her cunt down my dick. I groaned around her nipple, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her breast milk. She groaned, her pussy engulfing my dick. She threw back her head and gasped out in delight.

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Oh, yes, yes, Jason!" she moaned. "Now you're really my son!"

I ripped my mouth off her nipple and gasped, "I am, Mom!"

Mrs. Lemon kissed me as I erupted into her juicy cunt. I bathed my mother-in-law's pussy with my spunk. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her. I had, hopefully, bred my mama today. Maybe I would breed Mrs. Lemon, too.

Her pussy convulsed and writhed around my dick. I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. My fingers dug into her ass. I held her tight as I pumped more and more of my cum into her snatch.