Becoming Michael's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go stand against that wall." When she did, he came up behind her, half pinning her to the cement. He locked his leg inside hers and bodily widened her stance. He kissed her neck, then bit her. She arched against him in surprise. He chuckled, "sssh... down girl."

Michael pulled her ass away from the wall as much as he could while leaving her chest and arms pressed against it. He landed a light smack on her ass. This, she thought, would be familiar. He had spanked her before at least. But the next one landed harder. Then again, another hard swat. They rained down hard, deliberate and rhythmic. The color was starting to rise on her skin, hot under his hand.

"You know we turned off easy mode hours ago, right?" he asked, chuckling a little.

He's teasing me! she realized, and defiance welled up in her, spurred forward by pride. "Oh gee. I hadn't noticed."

He stopped, raising an eyebrow at her back. He was going to call that bluff. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were bored." He walked away and started pulling cases down off a nearby set of shelves, pretending to look for something. He knew where it was, hanging neatly coiled in the cabinet.

Abort! her brain screamed. "I was joking," she called after him.

"I know," he smiled. "Still, you might be interested in the alternative." Something was sliding over her body. It felt like a snake and smelled of leather. He stepped away from her, leaving her wet and curious.

A loud crack split to the air to the right. Another rang out behind her, this time followed by a tiny white-hot snap of pain and a fine, but significant welt. "Is that better," he asked.

She found her voice, but it squeaked. "I really do like spanking."

He laughed, clearly enjoying himself. "I'm sure you do. I suppose we can always come back to the whip another day."

Michael ran his hand between her legs, dipping a finger into her. He fed her own wetness to her. "That's right. Suck it clean." When he pushed two fingers into her, she pressed against his hand, eager. "Don't be greedy," he scolded, swatting her ass for emphasis. Those wet fingers stroked her clit before trailing all the way back to her ass.

Her body tensed as he rubbed there. "Never?" he asked.

"No," she admitted. He moved away from it for now, reinserting those two fingers into her cunt and spreading them apart, stretching her out from the inside.

"You will only ever have release when I give it to you, but I'm feeling generous. Go ahead," he purred into her ear. The resulting tidal wave of an orgasm soaked his hand and ran down her leg. "Well, aren't you fun," he observed. "Do you like being played with?"

"Yes," she responded, without hesitation this time.

"I use my property and I play with my toys. Which would you rather be?"

"Both," she answered immediately.

"And if you can't be both?"

"I-- I don't know. Which do you want more?" He shrugged casually, but thought: that is how you get to be both.

Ella was close again, but no order came this time. She started to beg, plead, sob and pray for mercy. She wasn't going to be able to stop herself. Just as she was reaching the panic point, all too aware that she was going to lose control, he stopped finger fucking her. "No."

Her breath was ragged, and her knees shook. "Please," she whispered.

"Did I stutter?" he demanded. He slid his wet finger back to her ass again, but her body was held tight as a wire.

"I can't. I won't be able to keep myself from--"

"Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't dare," he stated. "I would hate for you to learn about punishment so soon, but I never let a bad behavior go uncorrected. Too great a chance that it becomes a bad habit." Ella was frustrated now; exhausted and fighting tears.

"Close your eyes," he instructed. "Slow your breathing." He stroked her back and felt her quiet under his touch. Her eyes fluttered open. "Keep them closed. Listen to my voice," he coaxed.

The pressure was still built up inside her. She knew that a word from him would still send her crashing over the edge.

"I'm not going to let you cum until you give me what I want," his voice was silky and tempting.

"Anything," she promised.

"I want to break in your ass." He rubbed her trembling back. "I won't use it like I used your throat." She relaxed a hair. "Well, not tonight," he amended, and her mind ran wild with imaginings. "I just want you to start thinking of it as a source of pleasure. We'll train you to take my cock later."

Traitor she scolded her body as it started to respond to his coaxing. "Breathe in," he demanded. She took a long shaky breath in. "Now breathe out. Slowly." With a gentle insistence, he inserted his index finger on the exhale, curling it gently inside her. He stroked her clit with his other hand, teasing her. "See? You like it." She struggled with self-restraint again, whimpering. "You should trust me," he chided, "I know what you need. Now, one more and I'll give you the release you want."

She nodded, while she was still arguing with herself. "Breathe in," he removed the first finger, "breathe out." He worked it back into her ass along with his middle finger. He began to carefully move them inside her. Eager for the promised release, she growled in frustration.

"That better not have been a demand," he said mildly.

"No," she said, hanging her head. She would have given him anything. He could have fucked her ass or tortured her with the whip. She needed to cum more than anything in the world. He gently spread his fingers ever so slightly apart in her ass and she groaned, guttural and wild.

"Now!" he demanded. He caught his other arm under her waist to keep her upright. "Keep going," he urged, pressing her body hard against the wall. Her orgasmcoursed through her with violent abandon until she felt too weak to stand.

He chuckled a little, brushing her hair behind her ear affectionately. "There. It felt good to have your ass stretched open, didn't it," he asked. She moaned in agreement. "Mmmm," he mused, pausing from sliding his fingers out. "I would hate for you to think of this tomorrow and be confused though. After all, maybe it was just the way I deprived you of satisfaction earlier..." He drove his fingers back into her snarling, "Again," as he bit her shoulder. She cried out in surprise as she came, clinging to the wall for dear life.

"Much better," he declared, assessing what remained of her. She was wet and bruised. She trembled from exhaustion and shivered as her sweat cooled on her skin. "I suppose you'll be done now," he said gently, petting her body.

"What else is there?" she murmured faintly.

He laughed. "Oh, sweet one, more than we can fit into tonight. Maybe just this one more thing before tomorrow though..." He carried her to bed and fucked her. He rewarded and praised her for her ability to take all of him. He repositioned her body as he pleased so he could drive deeper into her.

He came twice before finally sliding out of her. She whimpered a half formed objection as she fell asleep. He chuckled, petting her. "No more tonight. Sleep so I can use you tomorrow." She was already gone.

12