Make Me Do It

Story Info
A girl trying her limits as a sub.
2.2k words
4.37
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quickie short story with no prevailing details, so please don't bother them.

I am Mary, Just the good girl, going to college and on Sundays going to church. Well this was my life, until I met jack. Then all my wild desires came down flooding. This is story of night when he dominated me for first time. Enjoy.

**********************************************************************************************************

God, am I turned on. Jack grabbed my ass as soon as we were out of car. Good thing that parking was empty. "Come here" he ordered and I obeyed. He pushed me onto lift door, and placed his hands on my chin, raising them to meet his gaze. His eyes were burning with lust and passion, all love kept behind them, just in case.

"On your knees" he ordered again, and I hesitated. What if someone saw, my reputation will get ruined.

"On your knees. slut." He ordered again, his voice cutting through me like an ice-cold knife. My knees buckled, a tear fell down from my eyes. He started to soften up but I realized that I wanted him rough so I quickly placed my hand on back of his neck, our signal that I wanted him to get rougher.

His expression turned stern once again and he yanked my head back pulling my hair roughly.

"I ordered you something, slut." He said again in the same voice and shivers passed my body for being called slut repeatedly. I quickly sank to my knees and started to fiddle with his zipper. He suddenly slapped me and grabbed my throat, cutting off air to my lungs.

"Who said you can touch me, slut?" he asked again tightening his grip. I whimpered.

"You will not touch anything, unless told to. You understand?". I nodded my head vigorously.

"I asked do you understand?". He said tightening his grip yet again. "yes." I managed to whimper somehow. His grip loosened on my throat and I gasped for air. "good girl" he said patting my hair. He slid his hand from my head to my lips parting them, while his other hand went to his pant taking out that magnificent cock I craved so much.

Placing the tip of his cock, between my lips and nose he pushed two fingers inside my mouth, right till my throat making me gag. He was finger fucking my mouth while that gorgeous manhood lay right in front of my eyes, tantalizingly close to the fucked hole.

I was drooling uncontrollably now, my saliva flowing down my blouse. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I slid them up to massage his thighs. In an instant, his hand pulled them away and pinned them to door behind at lightning speeds.

"No tricks, babe" he said in sadistic voice and pulled his cock to my lips. Pining both my wrists with one hand and used other to level his cock with my mouth.

"No hands, Just mouth. Let's see how capable you are, slut." He said. I took the challenge, and took him in my mouth as far as I could, and swallowed around his cock.

His gaze softened a little, as I knew it would under these ministrations. He has always complimented me that, I give the best blowjobs he'd ever had with my full poutty lips and long thin fingers, wrapped around his cock. And that was not possible now. Sure I could easily drain him in 10 minutes, but I need my hands for that and those were the exact things I was missing right now. Without my hand jerking him off, I knew I had to deep throat him. But I had never done that before. Sure I had learned to control my gag reflexes, by using a toothbrush, but this is a rigid hard cock.

He probably knew this and was waiting for me to get distracted enough, so that he could ram it in, and my pussy quivered in anticipation and neglect due to this.

I was yanked out of my waiting and the coldest dread passed in my body when the lift door suddenly burst open, and I fell back into lift, full in shock and covering my face in shame. But the lift was empty. He must have called it while I was distracted and to be honest that feeling of getting caught felt like my entire lower body was consumed in a black hole, originating from my clit.

Jack also entered lift his cock tucked back in his pants, and motioned me to come forward with his hands. I obeyed again as he pressed in our floor button, and came forward. He grabbed my neck and pinned my body to wall behind, cold metal touching my skin in my backless dress.

"Guide my hand to your slut mode button." He said and I knew exactly what he meant. He called my clit my slut button as flicking it a few times was enough for me to turn wild and as I can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation, he always knew how to keep me docile.

I took his other hand and lifted my skirt guiding it inside my panties. Inside his hands began roaming to every other place except my clit, teasing me knowing full well how much this agitated me. He played with me for a little while until the door opened again on our floor.

He went first and unlocked door, while I followed behind, straightening out my dress.

When I looked at him standing in front, blocking my entrance, I'm sure my confused smile must've betrayed me as he smiled again, dangerously.

"I think you are overdressed to enter this house. Aren't you?" he said.

A shiver passed down my spine. 'oh god' he wants me to undress in hallway, what if someone comes around. But my body was betraying me, leaking past my panties on just thought of this. Suddenly lift closed and began descending in distance, I knew someone could come here at any moment and this made my ordeal all the more arousing.

I slid straps of my dress past my shoulders, and let it fall down freely, leaving me in only my panties and stockings. He looked me from top to down with another predator grin, and allowed me to enter my own room. Well our room basically. He definitely had redecorated the room for tonight when I was out in parlor.

There was handcuff device hanging down from ceiling, and all the toys were neatly lined up on our coffee table. A vibrator, a collar, spreader bar, blindfold, butt plugs, paddle and a leather multi tail whip. Boy am I in for a wild night now. He had avoided gags as I had requested him but I doubt that he wanted to hear my screams directly, rather than muffled.

He suddenly then appeared behind me and released my bun, then slowly slid his hands to my ear taking my earrings off. Then he slid on the collar on my neck leaving me enough space so that I could breath. Now I was totally his. Guiding me over to sofa and pushed me down and knelt in front of me and began undoing my stockings and panties ever so slowly, teasing my pussy by passing by really close to it and barely scraping it.

He then stood up and reveled at my long legs, moving his hand up and down my thighs massaging my calves and sole of feet. From my vantage point it felt like I was the mistress and he was my slave and to be honest, I quite liked this feeling. Hmm maybe someday I will try this too....

My thoughts were cut short as he attached the spreader bar to my left feet and then to my right feet. Here I was now lying totally naked with my legs wide open, for him. I never felt so vulnerable in my entire life and I was quite liking this feeling by each passing moment.

"Come with me " he ordered and tugged at leash attached to my collar.

"But I couldn't walk in these." I protested.

"Who said you can walk, a pet never walks. Now come with me as you've already added a punishment to our play." He said with a dangerous note in his voice.

My body shivered at being called pet. I was his at the moment, not even a human. Just a plaything meant for his pleasure. I got on my all fours quickly and he guided me to handcuffs like he was walking his dog in park. Cool air was now blowing into my exposed pussy, from wind behind me, creating an extremely curious, yet pleasurable sensation in my body.

He cuffed me into place and set on the blindfold depriving me of my vision and then he just left me there. I heard him sit down on sofa and heard sipping sounds. The cool air from window now doing it's task a little too well. My nipples were achingly hard now, and my pussy had leaked past my knees, my juices drying up in cool air creating wonderful sensations to me. But it was all nothing when compared to what my little clit was suffering from. The cool air and my state had made it achingly hard and never had this lovely, little play button of mine been deprived of attention for such long periods.

I was begging him to do something, anything he wants to do with me I could have gotten a clit piercing then and there if that meant, he will touch me. I was getting really desperate, tears streaking down my eyes, dampening the blindfold. This was not what I had expected when I thought of pain. I was now realizing why being deprived is real pain. I was begging him like possessed. Begging him in name of love we share. Just when I was totally broken, I felt warmth behind me. I thought it was wistful thinking, but it happened again.

From what I felt jack was standing in front of me. He came forward and breathed in the scent of my neck, making me fall my head back and moan in appreciation.

Then he came up and kissed me full on lips. I was also eagerly reciprocating his kiss when suddenly he opened his mouth and cold champagne fell onto me. Some went in my mouth some on my face, trickling down on my feverishly hot body in a cold trail. I felt something barely scraping my pussy and then.

My world shook to it's core as the vibrator suddenly went off, directly over my clit. The shock and sensations combined with deprived rode me up to my orgasm mountain in what felt like no time at all. He was still avoiding my clit meaning that I wasn't to come any time soon. The vibrator rolled around every nook and cranny of my tortured little pussy, except for my clit. I was squirming so badly that he was pinching my nipple and slapping me while keeping a hold just to keep me straight. When this failed he grabbed my neck with his free hand and set his foot on spreader, effectively locking me into a fixed position.

Once again I was on tethering edge, and once again he was denying me everything I wanted while giving me everything else, which at that moment was trash to me. Just as I was on verge of frustration again, he brought vibrator directly over my clit and pressed it in as firmly as he could, not relenting even a bit.

In less than 10 seconds, I was overwhelmed. Waves and waves of pleasure come rolling down on my body, my soul. My vaginal muscles were too needy of being deprived of a cock that they could milk out but that was something I cared least about at the moment, while riding my orgasm, restrained by him. My body's spasms and jerks were of no use as I couldn't manage to break free.

With last of my tremors finally out of way, he slowly trailed kissed down my neck to my shoulders, I was relaxing on him when suddenly a slapping noise accompanied by sharp pain emerged at my rear. Oh god, did he just spank me. Was my only thought when he suddenly removed my blindfold, blinding me with light.

When my eyes adjusted, I saw a full body mirror in front of me, reflecting my slutty form. My makeup was a mess with my mascara running wild around my eyes. I was looking like an eager slut.

He removed my cuffs me and made me bend over, hands on both side of mirror.

"Look at the slut that you are, my lovely pet." he said, picking up the paddle.

I braced myself for it, swirling with emotions,ready for the punishment,i deserved. It was i who had asked for it, and only i, shall take it. At any cost.

Then the paddle came down......

************************************

part 2 on the way fellows. i wanted to keep this series short, and anticipation high, the way i keep my girl.

PS:- I do love comments, so write down what you think of this story.

see you, fellas