Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I slept better than I have in a long time." He stretched, "I forgot how nice it is to have someone else in bed with me."

"I enjoyed it too." I moved my hand up to his chest, "maybe we should talk about future sleep arrangements?"

"That would be great. Tonight." He looked nervous, "but I got to get in a shower and get to work."

I was a little dejected. "Right," I said and then watched his underwear-clad rear all the way into the bathroom. "I'll make breakfast."

It was weird that Dad needed a shower. He usually took one the night before but I guess he could have forgotten. His phone was sitting on the nightstand not connected to the charger. I got up and connected it. It said it was at 50%. It would probably charge a little while he was in the shower and it should be good for the day even at 50-something percent. I made a mental note to make sure it got back on the charger when he got home tonight.

Then I couldn't resist snooping. I looked at his browser history. He had cleared the history but forgotten to set it for all time so it erased only the last 24 hours. He had been on amazon looking at a few things I told him I wanted for my birthday. There were a couple of visits to sports sites. Then I nearly dropped his phone. He had been reading a few transgender stories on "Literotica," an adult porn story site, and watching several videos on a ladyboy site.

I took a screenshot of the sites and sent them via email to myself. Then erased the email from the sent folder. I went to yahoo sports, cleared the history for the last week, and then put his phone down and ran to the kitchen. The eggs were way runnier than I liked and the sausage was a little cold but Dad didn't say anything. I got him out the door with a kiss on his cheek, right on time. I then ran back to my room opened the email and found the stories on Literotica he had been reading. One was about a dad who turned his son into a girl after his wife left and the other was about a dad who was gay and started crossdressing before coming out to his son.

The other website he had been visiting had several videos of Asian ladyboys being interviewed. They were all 18 to 20. Many obviously spoke English as a second language and all looked like what I hope to look like someday. Then they all stripped and were photographed naked. Next, the cameraman would fondle their little dicks and even suck the dicks of a couple of the subjects. Finally, the clips ended with the girl giving the interviewer a blow job.

I needed my toys!

I left clothes in my wake as I headed for my bathroom. I lubed up the medium size butt plug and slowly inserted it. My ass was hungry and took the plugin like an old hand. I had been playing with it in my free time over the last few weeks so my ass was ready for it. I put the vibrator in my mouth and closed my eyes. I imagined Dad pulling up pictures of these Asian dolls and stroking his cock in bed at night. I even ran through answering the questions as the other girls did in a very unflattering, stereotypical voice, "Name is Ami. 22. USA. I very pretty. Like big cock."

I sat down on my toilet seat which forced the butt plug up a little more. I set the vibrator to the lowest setting and placed it next to my little dick. Then I took the largest butt plug and pretended it was Dad's dick. I started to kiss its tip. I licked it, then put it completely in my mouth. I turned up the vibrator next to my cock. My cock was still as long as ever when I was fully erect but only about as thick as my finger. My balls had begun to atrophy and were shrinking almost by the day. I also only seemed to get erect after quite a bit of playing with myself or thinking about my dad.

I let the vibrator pleasure my cock for a while. I wiggled my ass and stood up and sat down a couple of times to give myself more pleasure in my backdoor. I made out with the biggest butt plug for a while. Then I lubed the bigger butt plug up. I took three deep breaths and then pulled the medium butt plug out of my ass and started inserting the largest one very slowly. "Oh, Daddy. You so big. Me ass. Little. No take."

I could not believe how full my ass was feeling. I tried to relax and could feel myself loosening but it was slow. I pushed harder and had it almost in. I sat down on the toilet. My ass said ow, ow, ow. Then I heard the pop of my ass closing around the plug. My first thought was to just rip the thing out but I refrained. I breathed and went to my happy place and within about thirty seconds my muscles released and I was not hurting as much. I had never taken it all and I was proud of my ass. I took the vibrator away from my dick and started stroking my pencil manually.

"You're so big. You're going to break my ass." I said to the empty bathroom, still talking like the girls in the video.

My little dick was as hard as it could get. I had plenty of lube on my fingers from lubing up my butt plugs so my fingers moved up and down my small pole with ease. Images of Dad's big bronze body kept filling my mind. I could not wait till summer when he would start to walk around in just his shorts. I played with my left nipple and then reached back to twist the butt plug a little. "You feel so good in me. Cum in me, daddy. Cum in my ass."

I imagined Dad coming in me and then removed the butt plug. I pretended the excess lube was his cum running down my leg. Then with a couple of little pulls on my dick, I climaxed. I laid back on the bath mat and my dick shot a small stream of cum onto my stomach. It pooled in my belly button. I fell asleep again and was woken up an hour later by a call from Sal.

Chapter 3

The following Friday:

I was finishing the final touches on a small cottage design I had been working on for my online class. Dad walked in and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey sweetheart, how was your day?"

"Good. A little busy but I got everything done. I haven't had a chance to start on dinner yet." I answered attaching my design to an email and sending it to the professor.

Dad poured himself an iced tea and sat down. "What did you have to do?"

"Had to see Doc today. Ordered groceries for pick up on Monday and finished my homework." I pointed at the computer.

"I can pick up the groceries," dad volunteered, "What did Doc say."

"Doc says I am doing great," I closed my laptop, "No complications, BP is great and he's glad I gained like ten pounds. He admitted that he was a little worried about how thin I was and likes the new numbers better," I reported.

"I do too. You were kind of a stick."

"Anyway," I said in a moving-on tone, "he says I am way ahead of the curve, but still thinks I should wait at least another year to 18 months before thinking about any surgeries. He invited another doctor over for this exam. She's nice. Rachel something. She was one of his interns. He gave me her number and is encouraging me to start seeing her."

"He wants to get rid of you that bad, huh?" dad asked. My face said I was in no mood to joke. "His eyes?" Dad asked more seriously.

"They seem to be as good as always to me but he's a worrier," I answered. "On a happier note." I held up a thick folder. "MCC sent over the designs for my costume for comic con."

"Mulan." Dad guessed.

"Not even close. Lady Shiva, from Batman." I answered grinning and showed him the design. Complete with a red shirt black pants and kick-ass boots. "My only main concern is if the venue will be cool enough. I may have to lose the coat. It looks pretty warm and comic con is always hot. It will come in handy this winter though."

"Is it ok that they have kind of typecast you?" he asked.

"I have no problem being a DC badass. I was more worried they were going to have me be Sailor Saturn or really cheap out and have me go as Sailor Mercury since I already have the costume. Which reminds me, I need to check with Sal or stop at the mall? I want to see if they have any good throwing stars. There aren't any listed in the custom description. I also need to research Lady shiva more online and see what she has been up to since I stopped reading comics. I have no intention of being out nerded."

"You are kind of getting into this?"

"Truth is, I have always been into this," I made air quotes, "I just never had the money or the VIP passes to go all the way." I held up the shiny lanyards with our names on them, "now I do."

"Don't worry," I said walking over and putting his lanyard around his neck. "Remember this is just a gig to pay the bills. Architecture is still my main dream."

"This calls for a celebration," dad said standing, "let's go out to eat."

"OK, I'll change."

"What's wrong with what you're wearing?"

I was wearing an 80s Jem and the Holograms pink v-neck t-shirt with a pair of ripped jeans. "OK, let me grab my wig and touch up my makeup."

"Always waiting on a woman," he mumbled and looked skyward. I punched him lightly in the arm.

30 minutes later we were sitting in a booth at Big Mike's pizzeria, "I can't believe how fast you get ready compared to other women."

"It's all thanks to Sargent Major Sal, and..." I pointed to my perfect hair, "I don't have to style it or anything I just have to put it on and mess it up a little bit so it looks more real."

Dad pondered that. "Your real hair is growing fast. What are you going to do then?"

"I have already lined up a tutor," I answered.

The waitress came over. "Hi, I'm Stacy. What can I get you two?"

I couldn't help be stare at our waitress who looked a lot like, Penny from The Big Bang Theory, right down to the Nebraska accent. "If you want a beer, I can drive home," I offered.

"No, I'm good. Water with lemon," dad answered.

"And you miss?" Stacy asked.

Dad tapped my foot under the table and I realize Stacy was speaking to me. "Oh," I almost squeaked. "Sprite please."

I felt like an idiot. "We also know what we want, large meat lovers please," said dad, ordering our usual.

"You know you could order wine if you wanted it? I could drive home." Dad turned the table on me.

"Yes, but my ID still has a picture of me from two years ago and has me listed as Jared," I responded once Stacy was out of earshot.

"That may be something you need to update soon, Ami."

"You would be OK with that?"

"Of course." He picked up the parmesan shaker and put it back down, "It would have to be easier this time. I remember how big of a pain it was to get your last name changed to Cooper. It took us almost a year to find that reprobate, Stan, and get him to sign the court papers. Sorry I know he was your dad but..."

"He was never my dad, Dad. You're my dad." I interrupted him and felt my eyes moisten.

"You decided to be a woman. For you, it was the right decision and I support you." Dad took my hand.

"Oh, you're going to make me cry," I said desperately trying to, but not succeeding.

Stacy appeared with our drinks. "Here we go. And your pie is in. I wanted to tell you, that shirt is truly outrageous. I watch that show all the time on...You, OK, sweetie?"

"Yes," I sniffled, "got something in my eye."

"Well, come on." I grabbed my handbag with one hand as Stacy grabbed my other and helped me up. She led me to the women's restrooms.

My fear factor skyrocketed. The restroom was empty save for us. I let out my breath. "Hold still. I'll get it." Stacy said and dabbed a wet towel to the corner of my eye.

"Thank you, so much, and they say customer service is dead." I smiled over at her and checked the damage in the mirror. It was pretty minimal and I started fixing it. Sal rule # 3 fix it right not fast.

"I hope I didn't mess up your makeup too much. My mom never let me wear much when I was younger... Yours is great." Stacy said as she stood there and washed her hands. I was taken aback a little. I figured she would have just left but she stood there, washing her hands for the third or fourth time. It was good to know that we were being served by a waitress with the cleanest hands in town. "Can I ask you a question?"

Please be about makeup. Please be about makeup, I thought.

"Sure." I answered my worry growing again, "You just saved my eye, it's the least I can do."

"The guy you're with," Stacy started, "you two are like together, right?"

"Yes," I said putting my makeup repair kit away.

"Damn." She smiled, "I'm sorry, but I was hoping he was your dad or something. I should have known." She moved towards the door, then turned back at the last moment, "You two look so good together."

I returned to the table with a huge grin on my face. "You look like the cat that caught the canary," dad appraised.

"Stacy likes you." I took a sip of my sprite. "She thinks we are a cute couple but would have totally shivved me in the bathroom if she thought she had a shot at you."

"Well, she doesn't have a shot with me and you need to stop watching all those prison shows."

"Too young, too cute, or too blonde?" I asked.

"Too not you," he answered deadpan.

We ate and talked about this and that. My sprite was never less than half full thanks to frequent visits from Stacy. I told him about wanting to get my belly button pierced and that there was an art class I wanted to take next semester. Dad said I was a big girl and it was up to me. Stacy came back while dad was in the restroom and asked if I need anything else, big emphasis on anything. I asked for a to-go box for the pizza and she came right back with it and gave me our bill. Stacie's number was written on the back of the ticket. Dad came back, I told him the total and suggested he leave her a big tip. Then while he was not looking, I stuffed her number into my pocket.

When we got home, I put the pizza in the refrigerator. Then went to what was becoming my old room. Dad said he really slept better with me next to him and so that was becoming the new arrangement. I was slowly moving my things over but still had not completed the task so I had to clean my face and brushed my teeth in my old bathroom. I brushed both my wig's hair and mine which was almost as long as the wig's by now and put them both away. I changed into a pink and grey short sleeve dorm sleep shirt and matching panties.

Dad had showered and was lying in bed looking at his phone. He put it face down on the nightstand and motioned me to join him. I pulled back the covers on mom's side of the bed and laid on the bed next to him, propped up on one arm. "Dad, can we talk?" I asked.

"Of course, Ami," he said sitting up.

"First of all, I really liked going out with you tonight." I started, then recovered. I needed to focus. "Dad, I love you and I can't tell you how much having you in my life means to me."

"But?" Dad asked knowing the "but" was coming.

My mouth went dry. My hands began to shake and I felt like I was going to throw up. As the proverb goes, if you love someone set them free; If they come back it is meant to be. I had to say it now or I was going to chicken out. I handed him the receipt from dinner, "but I think you should give Stacy a call."

"What brought all of this on? Honestly."

I didn't want to tell the truth but we had agreed on no more lies. "I want you to be happy. Why aren't you going out with someone? I mean you're nice, hard-working, and still very handsome. Stacy is not the only woman that thinks so, I'm sure."

"I am happy," he lay down opposite me. His eyes moved up and down my body. "Aren't you?"

"The truth is Dad; I have always loved you but I'm starting to have other feelings for you. Like I am beginning to love you in a different way from before. Tonight, felt more like we were on a date."

"Yes," he answered looking relieved.

"Yes, you want to date Stacy or yes you feel the same way?" I asked not quite sure.

"Yes, I feel the same," dad took me in his arms and held me against his hairy chest. My mind went on holiday. "At first, I thought it was grief," He explained, "then until I found out you were, in fact, changing, I thought it was my imagination. Ever since then, I have been watching in awe, as you turned more and more into my dream girl."

"Your dream girl? I'm your dream girl?" I asked in disbelief bordering on hope.

"Yes, Ami you are," his eyes welled up. "I loved your mom. I still do and I will never stop loving her but you are becoming exactly what I want. If you want me to go out with Staci I will. I will date a hundred women if that will prove to you what I already know which is that you're the only women I want.

"And you don't mind, that I'm a guy?"

"I had a lot more problems with the fact you were my stepson."

I started circling the tip of my finger around his right nipple. "In all honesty dad, that actually turned me on a little."

He smiled, "see that is exactly why we need to be honest with each other. Now that I know you like the idea of us being together, I don't have to hide my feelings anymore."

With that, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips for the first time. My mind replayed every dirty thought I had about him over the last six months. It was a long replay. His lips were rough and unlike me, he had not brushed after dinner. I didn't care, much.

When we broke our first kiss I asked, "can I still call you Dad?"

He took my hand and brought it to his lips. He began to kiss each of my knuckles. "I know that you are not going to like this idea but if we're going to be a couple, then in public you may have to start calling me Tim." He moved my hand down to his crotch and put it on the bulge in his shorts.

"Tim." I tried it out and made a face as if I had bit into a too-ripe strawberry. "I'll start working on nicknames."

"You do that."

I slipped my other hand into his briefs and around his cock. He shuddered[1] as my hand squeezed his black snake. His dick was massive and growing as hard as bronze. I could not see it yet but I was pretty sure it was a lot bigger than my largest butt plug. Fear crept up my spine. What if it was too big?

He pushed my hand away. I felt miserable. I was afraid that I had been squeezing it too hard or something. Then I discovered that he just wanted to take his briefs off. The instant he laid back down he put my hand back on his cock and I started kissing him again. Eventually, my hands moved north to his hairy chest and eventually his face. I took his cheeks in both hands and kissed him full on the lips. Our tongues played tag then I pulled his tongue out with my lips and just sucked on it.

He kissed me hard and then ran his tongue around my lips. I began to wonder how much more fun this would be if I had a tongue piercing. He had grabbed his cock and had been stroking himself while we kissed. I could already see precum was starting to leak from its head. "You taste so good I could just eat you up," he commented.

"Good to know you like my strawberry lip gloss." I joked. "I was just thinking the other day about how summer was coming and how much I was looking forward to you walking around with no shirt on."

My hands went back to his chest. His chest hair was not long but thick, more like fur than hair, but velvety soft. I kissed him on the lips and then on his right nipple. Then I kissed him on the lips and then on the left nipple. He cupped my ass as I leaned over him. My small cock was coming to life and forming a tiny tent in my panties.

I had to get up. I wanted our fun to last and I didn't have the willpower to stop if we kept kissing. I did a little dance for him. He slowed the rate at which he touched himself. He started at the base of his cock just above his balls and ran his fingers to the tip of his cock, where he would pick up a little precum and then slide them back down. I did my sexy runway walk from the bed to the bedroom door and back again. He was speeding up his stroking again and was already on the edge of climax. "Could you do that again please, Ami?"