Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied. Dad kept touching himself until I got back. "One more time please, but without your panties."

I bent over in front of him so that he could see my ass. I pulled my butt cheeks apart so he could see my hole and the back of my little bitty balls. Then I straightened and walked towards the door. My stomach filled with more butterflies than I could count. What was he going to think of me on the return trip?

I took a deep breath and started walking back. I had picked my spot on the wall just behind dad, just like Sal said to do, and focused on it all the way back to the bed. Dad had moved to the side of the bed and was waiting there when I arrived. "I could watch you do that all day," he confessed to me.

His arms reached out for me but I avoided them playfully and set off towards the door again. When I returned to the bedside this time, I only half-heartedly tried to run. I let him put his arms around my waist and he pulled me onto his lap. I wiggled and shifted my butt so his dick went right between my butt cheeks.

"Dad, your dick feels so good," I said, unable to stop myself, "I'm not sure if I will be able to take it all, but I will try."

Dad put his hands under my sleep shirt and began cupping my small boy breasts from behind and kissing my neck. "No rush. It's very happy right where it is at the moment," he replied.

I leaned forward, planted my feet on the floor, and started to rub my ass against his dick. I had no idea what I was doing. Sort of a lap dance, butt rub thing. All I know is that I was not hearing any complaining and it was making me hard to feel dad's pole slide in and out of my crack. Dad grabbed my hips and started to grind his dick harder against my ass. "You, little cock tease," he eventually grumbled.

I stood and turned. I put my index finger on his chest and pushed him away. Then I waved it back and forth in front of him in a, no, no, no gesture. Dad looked a little afraid like he had said the wrong thing. I knelt between his legs. I spit on his dick like they always do in the porn videos and started to stroke his shaft. He leaned back using his arms to prop himself up. "I'm no cock tease, sir. I have every intention of making your cock very happy, tonight." I clarified and stuck as much of his dick in my mouth as I could.

To all of those porn stars out there. You have my greatest respect and admiration. And fear not, you have no need to be concerned that I might one day take your job. I do not know what I was thinking. Dad's cock was way too big for my mouth but that didn't stop me from trying to get it all in. I gagged, coughed and he started to pat me on the back. I was so embarrassed.

Dad asked if I was sure I wanted to keep going or if we just wanted to call it a night and snuggle. My ego was hurt but I remained undaunted. I left the room and returned with my bottle of edible lube. Some things I had left in my old room but after tonight they could be moved over here. I sprinkled some lube on my hand and then I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around his shaft. His dick was so thick my fingers didn't touch. The lube smelled good and tasted even better as I put his cock once again in my mouth.

I took only the head of his penis in my mouth this time. I had to walk before I could run. I had no problem fitting that in. I sucked and dad returned to his reclining position. I ran my lips up and down the sides of his dick and focused on breathing through my nose. Dad's bush was like the hair on his chest short and downy. I rubbed my cheek against the hair just above his dick. Dad let out a sound that I was not sure if it meant it felt good or bad, but since he was not stopping me, I assumed it was good.

I cupped his balls in my right hand and then kissed them. There was no way I was going to try and get those in my mouth. I used his dick to spank my cheek. I know it seemed weird but I had seen people do it online and what did I know? Dad knew he liked it and let out a quick intake of breath and a moan to tell me so.

Dad laid back flat so I was able to lift his balls and licked him behind his cock. I slowly kissed and licked Dad between his legs moving closer and closer to his ass crack. I spread more lube on my right hand and started to play with dad's sphincter. He put his left leg onto my right shoulder and scooted so I had better access to his ass. I drew up my courage and stuck my tongue in his ass. Due to the lube, it tasted like vanilla. I love vanilla and dad liked the rim job I was giving him. I ran my tongue around his hole and then started sticking it in and out like a very tiny dildo.

I had to pull back to start stroking his dick again and mustered the courage to do what I wanted to do so badly. I inserted my forefinger and index finger into dad's ass. "Aaaaaaammmmmiiii," dad sighed.

"Does that feel good daddy?" I asked coquettishly.

"Yes," he started breathing hard, "that feels amazing."

I kept stroking him and pushing my fingers into his ass. Dad started to let out a series of grunts. "Fuck, that feels amazing, Ami"

"I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time too," I said leaning over to kiss and lick his dick some more.

"You have always been a talented girl."

"OOOO. Damn." He was straining not to cum. His testicles had gone from kiwi soft to golf ball hard.

"It's OK, dad. I want to try your cum," I assured him and got back to sucking his dick more.

I was so proud of myself. I got almost half of his cock in me this time. This was very encouraging to me. It meant with practice I may, sooner or later, be able to get most of it in my mouth. I would need to see if there was anything online about how to deep-throat a dick. In the meantime, I was enjoying making dad feel wonderful. Dad moaned again and jerked once then the taste of vanilla lube was suppressed by something warm and slightly salty. The combination of tastes was similar to that of a salted caramel vanilla milkshake. I think that salted caramel vanilla milkshakes are delicious.

Once again, my admiration for pornstar's physical prowess and stamina was growing. You people rock! Dad was still recovering which was good as I had to stand up. I had only been playing with Dad for just under fifteen minutes and my arms were sore, my knees hurt and I was more than a little tired.

I went to dad's bathroom and washed my hands. While I was in there I mentally chastised myself, this was now 'our' bathroom. I then had to finger-brush my teeth.

Dad's eyes were on me the whole way from the bathroom to my side of the bed. He was laying there playing with himself just a little. I climbed into bed on mom's, correction, my side of the bed, making sure I faced away from dad or I swear I was going to get right back to sucking his beautiful dick.

The good news was it was still a little deflated from the first round so I could probably get at least 2/3 of it in my mouth. Those thoughts were still going through my head when I pulled the cover-up myself. "Goodnight," I said to the room at large.

Dad took several minutes to decide if I was kidding or not. I was of course but he was not sure. I felt him move over and then I felt his huge hands on my shoulders. Mom had always said that she would have married Dad just for the back rubs. Now I understood what she was talking about. It was like he had one of those inflammation scanners in his hands. He found every spot that hurt and rubbed out every knot. As a bonus, he was resting his dick against my thigh.

When he got to the small of my back he got out of bed and came around to my side of the bed. I hoped that he would start over where he left off but he started at my feet instead and worked his way up. I didn't know if he had a foot fetish but I thought about exploring that later. He moved up my legs and behind my knee. He flexed my lower legs like I was a living doll and I was more than happy to let him. Then he moved to my hamstring muscles and I was in heaven.

I never realized how much tension was pent up just below my butt. Dad went up and down in a pattern known only to him and Fremen monks, and the tension rushed out of me. "The blessing of Muad'dib be upon you. That feels so good," I moaned.

He worked below my butt for about ten minutes and it felt great but what I was starting to want him to do is work on my backside itself. He must have read my mind because before long he was taking care of my gluteus muscles in hand. This continued for several more minutes until he could resist no longer. I felt the soft pressure of his lips against my ass. It wasn't long before he was moving closer to my crack and I thanked the Lord that I had started cleaning myself inside more rigorously over the last three months. I hoped that the rim job I gave him felt half as good as the one he gave me. He had no fear and dove right in. his tongue went a good half inch up my arse and started to probe around. It tickled a little at first, then just started to feel good.

I got up on all fours and faced the opposite wall. I didn't want dad to have to bend over so much. I wanted to rub his back to relax him not because he hurt it trying to pleasure me. This new arrangement must have worked better for dad as he was back in my ass but this time, he must have put his whole tongue in.

He withdrew his tongue after what seemed like forever and was breathing hard. He started kissing my ass in between breaths. "I love your ass so much Ami," dad whispered.

"I have gained 12 pounds over the last two months and I think it all went to my ass," I remarked.

"You are not allowed to eat anything but pop-tarts and doughnuts from here going forward." He ran his tongue from just behind my balls up to my crack, "another ten pounds, and your ass will be perfect."

"Or I could just put cake frosting on everything," I responded sarcastically, "you never know, frosted steaks could be the next big thing."

He gave me a little spank on the behind and then flipped me like I was a pillow. He raised my legs so the heels of my feet were pinned against his pretty perfect pectorals. His superstar destroyer of a cock made my dick look like a Corellian corvette. He put more lube on his hand and then pressed my dick against his. He lined up our heads and started to rub them together. "You always were a smart ass," Dad said giving me and himself a hand job.

"Just part of my charm," I said as my dick grew to full size.

"Now that ass is mine and you know what I am going to do with it?" dad asked.

"No, what are you going to do to my virgin ass?" I asked.

"Ha. You expect me to believe that cute little hole of yours has never had a dick in it?" dad asked, still stroking us both. "You probably had horny college guys lined up outside your dorm room."

"No, never," I said my voice rising. I was enjoying the fact my dick was pressed against his and that he was playing with us both.

"It took my tongue pretty quick for an ass that has never been explored by the outside world."

My body was tingling all over. I felt like I was swimming laps. "Butt plugs only. I swear."

"Oh, so, along with becoming a woman you also didn't tell me about your toys." Dad's tone was a little more accusatory than I was entirely comfortable with.

"Just some small butt plugs and a vibrator," I confessed.

The blood rushing to my dick had left the section of my brain that controlled my inhibitions, very oxygen depleted for more than a few minutes. I would have admitted to kidnapping the Lindbergh baby or being the second gunman on the grassy knoll at that point. "Vibrator?" dad asked.

"Yes, I have a vibrator but I never used it in my ass, only the plugs. I used the vibrator mainly next to my cock. Usually, my cock takes a minute to get hard," I confessed.

"It's plenty hard now," dad pointed out, "small and cute. Almost like a woman's clit."

"Normally, it's very tiny. Which makes tucking so much easier. It only came out to play because you are so hot daddy, and it really likes what you are doing to it," I explained.

"These butt plugs," Dad licked his lips, "do you like the way they feel."

"Yes, I love the way they feel," I confessed.

"So, you're a bottom?" dad asked, "I mean, I don't want to assume."

"The truth is I don't know, but I'd say that was a pretty safe assumption," I responded.

He gave me a look that said he didn't believe me. "I even left one of my small plugs in all day once it was amazing. Every time I sat down it was orgasmic."

"That's definitely something I want to see later but for now I have something a little bit bigger in mind," he said with a smile.

"Do I need a condom?" Dad asked, breaking character.

"I don't think so. I mean I am only the second person you have had sex with within 12 years and I am not worried about getting pregnant," I answered.

Dad got right back into his role. "See there you go being a smart ass again."

I gave him a guilty-as-charged grin. "Well, let's see how your smart ass likes this," he said, and then somehow, he kept stroking my cock with one hand and put his dick in my ass with his other.

I was so glad I had been playing with my butt plugs as that made it a little easier to take his cock. I do not know how much of his cock he put in, but I felt like a foot. To make things a little more fun his penis was way thicker than my butt plugs. It felt like my ass was going to tear. I sent a little prayer to God, Buddha, and the Ancestors.

I took several deep breaths and I think Dad may have pulled out a little. I focused on how good my dick felt as dad continued to stroke it, as compared to how much my ass hurt. I seriously regretted not coming up with a safe word and was just about to say, "Please take it out." when something in my butt shifted. I felt something loosen and the pain subsided. It had been like a sore muscle and now it was far more like I had pulled something. I would have to check later to see if a person could sprain their butt.

"Ami, are you OK?" Dad's concerned voice cut through the fog in my brain. "Jared?"

The pain was gone and the tightness was letting up. "I'm fine. Just got a little fuzzy."

"You scared the hell out of me," he said, worry very apparent in his tone. "I thought you passed out."

"No, really It was a little intense but I am good now," I reassured him. "Told you I was a virgin."

"No shit, and fucking tight," dad complimented me.

"More lube and a little slower this time please," I instructed lifting my legs back into place.

"You sure?" dad asked picking up the lube.

I held out my hand and dad put some lube in it then I started to play with my own dick. "Fuck that's hot."

Dad put the crown of his dick in my ass, his eyes asked, OK? I gave him the universal come ahead gesture. He stuck another little bit in. I gestured for more. My butt seemed to be far more prepared for him this time. "Oh dad," I moaned and he reflexively pulled back.

"No, dad. In! Not out." I corrected him.

"Oh. I thought I was hurting you," he was still a little gun-shy from before.

He started putting his dick in me again. The third time was the charm as his pole went in. It started to get tight in my backside. "Boy, you are tight," dad mumbled.

"No dad, you're so big," but it feels nice.

Dad started to pull out again. I was about to cry, 'no put it back in,' when he reversed course and slowly pushed in again. Wow. That felt good. "Dad that is amazing. Please sir, may I have some more." I asked in my best Oliver Twisted voice.

"MORE?" Dad answered pushing in again.

"YES! just like that daddy. Fuck your little girl. Fuck your little Sailor Mercury," I begged.

"Your first time and you're already a-dickted?" dad asked.

I forgot to tell you. My dad loves dad jokes. He thinks they're funny.

"Yes. Yes. YES. Fuck me. Fuck me like that. Slow, easy strokes," I requested.

"From zero to slut in less than a minute." Dad either asked or commented, I didn't care at that point.

"Yes. By Mercury. Yes. Use me. Use your little girl. Your little slut!" I demanded.

It was almost paradoxical. I was stroking myself and at the same time doing everything to not cum. I could not believe how fast my ass had gone from, "It hurts" to "hurray." I mean dad was only about halfway in and I felt like my butt was at capacity but it felt so good. Dad and I were one and I loved that feeling. He started to grunt and I could see little beads of sweat form on his forehead.

"You getting old on me daddy?" I asked trying to bait him into pushing the limits.

He took the bait, but only slightly. He put a little more of his dick into me on the next few lunges and sped up a little. I set a goal then and there that someday, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but, someday, I would be able to take his whole cock. Until then I was very grateful that dad had more restraint than I did.

My balls felt like they were in a vice. My cock was hard as a rock. I need to cum so bad it was starting to give me a headache. "Dad, I'm going to cum. I have to cum."

"Cum, Ami. Cum for daddy," I shot a huge load, for me, all over my stomach.

At the same time as I was about to cum all over myself, I felt my arse loosening a little more. I had been so wrapped up in my own pleasure I had failed to notice that he had taken full advantage of the extra space. He had moved from slow long plunges to faster shallower ones. He told me later that my ass had taken more of his cock than he ever expected and that he was proud of me. "You're such a good girl. Cumming for daddy. Just like that."

"Only for you daddy." I pressed my heel into his nipples, "All for you."

"Oh, Fuck fuckidyfuckfuckfuckffffuuucccckkkk," he growled.

Then he pulled out of my arse. My sphincter no longer had anything to press against closed tight and my ass collapsed. Dad took a couple more pulls on his shaft. His ivory-white teeth were visible in a grimace of pleasure and strain. I was afraid that maybe his urethra was blocked and his prostate was going to explode. Then he shot a river of cum all over my stomach. Rope after rope of warm, creamy white, baby batter coated my boy boobs. Dad then dropped to his knees and leaned forward into the bed his sheer weight all that prevented him from slipping off the bed onto the floor.

The sound of our breathing was the only thing that could be heard for the next ten minutes or so. I don't know about him but I am sure my O2 levels were dangerously low. My vision was a little fuzzy at the edges. I also seemed to be cramping a little and I was not sure if that was normal or just because it was my first time. I closed my eyes and just nodded off.

Dad found the strength to eventually move his entire body onto the bed. He lay there beside me like a landed shark. As fate would have it, his butt was just within reach. I could not resist, so I started to rub it. "That was about the most pleasurable thing I have ever done in my whole life," I quipped.

"I am starting a new religion." He moved his head to face me, "I'm going to call it Ami-ism."

"Good thought, but who wants to deal with all the non-profit paperwork, and the chanting." I scooted closer to him so I could rub more of his butt. "I would much rather spend that time doing what we just did."

"I like that plan and what you're doing to my butt," he agreed. "I didn't hurt you? did I?" he asked seriously.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sore back there. We are going to need to take a few days off," I answered completely honestly. "I hope cuddling every night is OK with you."

"I love to cuddle" He sighed, "Do you need an ice pack?"

"I need a shower," I said way whinier than I intended.

"Why?" dad asked perfectly serious.

"Because a dirty old man shot a gallon of cum all over me," I said, exaggerating the facts a little. I then slapped him on the butt.

"You did it first," he shot back.