Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to join me?" I asked sitting up and feeling more than a little lightheaded.

"I can't," he answered, "because then I would have to screw you again."

"Darn, weak, corporeal bodies," I muttered as I walked to the bathroom. I got into the shower and was in there for a lot longer than I intended. The hot water felt great against my skin. I washed my hair and decided on Monday I was going to go wigless and see how it looked. I cleaned my face again and grabbed a new sleep shirt. I thought about panties and then decided against wearing any.

When I returned to our room dad tagged me like a pro wrestler. He had stripped the bed so I figured it was only fair I make it. Dad took a pretty long shower as well so I was lying in bed with my tablet watching Sailor Moon when he came out of the shower. I gave him a wolf whistle. He smiled back. I tried to lay on the bed in my best sultry pose. He snickered. I was going to have to talk to Sal or Mia about sultry poses as mine was very awkward and a little uncomfortable.

Dad just walked over to his dresser and reached for the handle of his underwear drawer. I reached out with my foot and held it closed. I waved my forefinger back and forth in a no, no, no, gesture. Then while he was distracted, I pulled away his towel. "You sleep naked from now on," I advised him.

Grinning he slid into bed next to me. I turned my back on him and he knew just what to do. He slid one arm under me and the other over me. His left bicep became my pillow. His deflated dick nestled itself in between my sore butt cheeks and I laid back against his fury chest. "This is nice. You make a pretty good blanket," I said tucking his arm tight around me, "I could definitely get used to this."

Little did I know that He had already made a decision that would soon bring me to tears.

I can't thank you enough for reading and supporting me by voting and commenting. I do this for you and I so hope you are enjoying the series. Chapter three is underway but I need some help. What should Ami and her dad do at Comic-con? Things I was thinking about; Cosplay, but what do you think of her going to the panels, breaking the bank on collectibles, or run into a movie star or director like Dina Meyer, Chuck Dixon or Mamoru Hosoda maybe? Let me know in your comments.